EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » off topic: "Herpes Boy" also known as "argyle104"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: off topic: "Herpes Boy" also known as "argyle104"
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those not in the know, Herpes Boy (argyle104) is EgyptSearch.com's most disgusting troll. He is also the ugliest in mind, spirit and BODY.

An Active member of the Apres-Scee:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2416953360

-

And here, profile pics:

(***The faggot in the blue t-shirt***)

-  -  -  -

^^That girl can't wait to get away from HIS ALARMING HERPES-INFESTED FACE. [Big Grin]

HIS MODUS OPERANDI IS TO "DERAIL" VALUABLE THREADS BY INSULTING THE CONTRIBUTORS. WHEN THAT DOESN'T WORK, HE CRACKS JOKES TO CAUSE DISTRACTION FROM THE TOPIC.

Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOSERS INC.

-

Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sashyra8
Member # 14488

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sashyra8     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]
Posts: 3833 | From: here,there,everywhere | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Your-All-Sick-:

(***The faggot in the blue t-shirt***)

-  -  -  -

^^That girl can't wait to get away from HIS ALARMING HERPES-INFESTED FACE. [Big Grin]

HIS MODUS OPERANDI IS TO "DERAIL" VALUABLE THREADS BY INSULTING THE CONTRIBUTORS. WHEN THAT DOESN'T WORK, HE CRACKS JOKES TO CAUSE DISTRACTION FROM THE TOPIC.

LOL [Big Grin] . Are these his "SUNDAY BEST" pictures he chose to put on Facebook?

Oh Dear. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by -Your-All-Sick-:
 -

The one in the window seat, akoben? Bwahaahaaha [Big Grin]
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Possibly.

--------------------
[Big Grin]

Kalila : )
Member # 14517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalila : )         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh purleeeeese you biatches are worse than women
Posts: 3945 | From: ' Res Contr ' Amor non es guirens, lai on sos poders s'atura | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
argyle104 really is a pathetic case. I mean, how many people have you seen with tpye-2 HSV (herpes) virus on the FACE??? That's right he's the ONLY ONE; what plagues argyle104 is no cold sore. [Big Grin]

That's what happens when you're a shemale who has to give blowjobs for a promotion on the job (pun intended [Big Grin] ) and 2k bonuses. [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL...Argyle is entertaning sometimes though...yall act like he hasn't made you chuckle...LOL...he called Yonis A poverty stricken somali...LOL
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Admittedly, having sat next to him at work for over 6 months - which is how he came to know EgyptSearch - he is indeed a funny guy. He has jokes for days. But the PROBLEM with this guy is that he has a much darker much more evil side that overshadows any merit his sense of humor affords him and that PROBLEM is HATRED OF HUMANITY.

I used to think he was just racist, but no, this guy hates humans, plain and simple. He's a real psychopath (along with his friends who have been disrupting this forum FOR YEARS NOW and counting...). He needs professional help really quickly. It may already be too late.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Having already read their posts, i thought i saw it in that last pic above in "argyle" and the window-seat dude's eyes especially but your post above confirmed it.

I knew someone JUST LIKE them in throughout my grade-HS school years.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Oh these folks grow on trees in the West. They're here, there and everywhere.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think I met an extreme case, there are a few differences between apparently. I agree with the trees part.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Thought I felt bad about noticing the herpes on his face,

-

but (^^^WHAT A QUEER!! rotflmaof) he probly already feels bad about himself.

The window seat buddy looks like he gets di*k slapped across his face 24/7. I just ignore 'gyle now.

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Alive:
Thought I felt bad about noticing the herpes on his face,

-

but (^^^WHAT A QUEER!! rotflmaof) he probly already feels bad about himself.

The window seat buddy looks like he gets di*k slapped across his face 24/7. I just ignore 'gyle now.

Nah, that's not him.

I imagine him to look something similar to this
 -

or this

-

+/- 20 years. Either very young or very retard.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
nomorelies
Member # 16201

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for nomorelies     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Leave Argyle alone. His one liners are funny! [Cool]
Posts: 100 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

quote:
Originally posted by nomorelies:
Leave Argyle alone. His one liners are funny! [Cool]

I wasn't really paying any attention to the pictures at first, so I just find some of them so funny as they remind me of this person I knew probably just like them.

They're probably hARDCORE gangbangers, a bunch of "pervs" who like making fun of stuff but by nature particularly enjoy joking about obscenities.

I need to pay attention more often!

Hopefully they find happiness or whatever in the end though (I have a feeling they're "annihilistic/realist" by nature tho so they'll probly laugh or scoff at that notion)

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
An even better question is why the disgusting creature Gargoyle is still lingering in this forum???

Obviously there are no competent moderators around to ban his worse than useless STD ridden ass.

Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

^They probably chuckle when Heru calls them sick.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com