EgyptSearch Forums Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » off topic: "Herpes Boy" also known as "argyle104" » Post A Reply

Post A Reply
Login Name:
Password:
Message Icon: Icon 1     Icon 2     Icon 3     Icon 4     Icon 5     Icon 6     Icon 7    
Icon 8     Icon 9     Icon 10     Icon 11     Icon 12     Icon 13     Icon 14    
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins Instant UBB Code™
Smile   Frown   Embarrassed   Big Grin   Wink   Razz  
Cool   Roll Eyes   Mad   Eek!   Confused    
Insert URL Hyperlink - UBB Code™   Insert Email Address - UBB Code™
Bold - UBB Code™   Italics - UBB Code™
Quote - UBB Code™   Code Tag - UBB Code™
List Start - UBB Code™   List Item - UBB Code™
List End - UBB Code™   Image - UBB Code™

What is UBB Code™?
Options

Disable Graemlins in this post.

T O P I C     R E V I E W
-Your-All-Sick-
Member # 14754
 - posted
For those not in the know, Herpes Boy (argyle104) is EgyptSearch.com's most disgusting troll. He is also the ugliest in mind, spirit and BODY.

An Active member of the Apres-Scee:

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2416953360

-

And here, profile pics:

(***The faggot in the blue t-shirt***)

-  -  -  -

^^That girl can't wait to get away from HIS ALARMING HERPES-INFESTED FACE. [Big Grin]

HIS MODUS OPERANDI IS TO "DERAIL" VALUABLE THREADS BY INSULTING THE CONTRIBUTORS. WHEN THAT DOESN'T WORK, HE CRACKS JOKES TO CAUSE DISTRACTION FROM THE TOPIC.

-Your-All-Sick-
Member # 14754
 - posted
LOSERS INC.

-

Sashyra8
Member # 14488
 - posted
[Eek!]

Herukhuti
Member # 11484
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by -Your-All-Sick-:

(***The faggot in the blue t-shirt***)

-  -  -  -

^^That girl can't wait to get away from HIS ALARMING HERPES-INFESTED FACE. [Big Grin]

HIS MODUS OPERANDI IS TO "DERAIL" VALUABLE THREADS BY INSULTING THE CONTRIBUTORS. WHEN THAT DOESN'T WORK, HE CRACKS JOKES TO CAUSE DISTRACTION FROM THE TOPIC.

LOL [Big Grin] . Are these his "SUNDAY BEST" pictures he chose to put on Facebook?

Oh Dear. [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

MindoverMatter718
Member # 15400
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by -Your-All-Sick-:
 -

The one in the window seat, akoben? Bwahaahaaha [Big Grin]

-Your-All-Sick-
Member # 14754
 - posted
Possibly.

Kalila*
Member # 14517
 - posted
oh purleeeeese you biatches are worse than women

Lord Sauron
Member # 6729
 - posted
argyle104 really is a pathetic case. I mean, how many people have you seen with tpye-2 HSV (herpes) virus on the FACE??? That's right he's the ONLY ONE; what plagues argyle104 is no cold sore. [Big Grin]

That's what happens when you're a shemale who has to give blowjobs for a promotion on the job (pun intended [Big Grin] ) and 2k bonuses. [Big Grin]

Jari-Ankhamun
Member # 14451
 - posted
LOL...Argyle is entertaning sometimes though...yall act like he hasn't made you chuckle...LOL...he called Yonis A poverty stricken somali...LOL

Herukhuti
Member # 11484
 - posted
^ Admittedly, having sat next to him at work for over 6 months - which is how he came to know EgyptSearch - he is indeed a funny guy. He has jokes for days. But the PROBLEM with this guy is that he has a much darker much more evil side that overshadows any merit his sense of humor affords him and that PROBLEM is HATRED OF HUMANITY.

I used to think he was just racist, but no, this guy hates humans, plain and simple. He's a real psychopath (along with his friends who have been disrupting this forum FOR YEARS NOW and counting...). He needs professional help really quickly. It may already be too late.

Alive
Member # 10819
 - posted
^Having already read their posts, i thought i saw it in that last pic above in "argyle" and the window-seat dude's eyes especially but your post above confirmed it.

I knew someone JUST LIKE them in throughout my grade-HS school years.

Herukhuti
Member # 11484
 - posted
^ Oh these folks grow on trees in the West. They're here, there and everywhere.

Alive
Member # 10819
 - posted
I think I met an extreme case, there are a few differences between apparently. I agree with the trees part.

Alive
Member # 10819
 - posted
Thought I felt bad about noticing the herpes on his face,

-

but (^^^WHAT A QUEER!! rotflmaof) he probly already feels bad about himself.

The window seat buddy looks like he gets di*k slapped across his face 24/7. I just ignore 'gyle now.

Yonis2
Member # 11348
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by Alive:
Thought I felt bad about noticing the herpes on his face,

-

but (^^^WHAT A QUEER!! rotflmaof) he probly already feels bad about himself.

The window seat buddy looks like he gets di*k slapped across his face 24/7. I just ignore 'gyle now.

Nah, that's not him.

I imagine him to look something similar to this
 -

or this

-

+/- 20 years. Either very young or very retard.

nomorelies
Member # 16201
 - posted
Leave Argyle alone. His one liners are funny! [Cool]

Alive
Member # 10819
 - posted
quote:
Originally posted by nomorelies:
Leave Argyle alone. His one liners are funny! [Cool]

I wasn't really paying any attention to the pictures at first, so I just find some of them so funny as they remind me of this person I knew probably just like them.

They're probably hARDCORE gangbangers, a bunch of "pervs" who like making fun of stuff but by nature particularly enjoy joking about obscenities.

I need to pay attention more often!

Hopefully they find happiness or whatever in the end though (I have a feeling they're "annihilistic/realist" by nature tho so they'll probly laugh or scoff at that notion)

Djehuti
Member # 6698
 - posted
An even better question is why the disgusting creature Gargoyle is still lingering in this forum???

Obviously there are no competent moderators around to ban his worse than useless STD ridden ass.

MaximallyAbstract_Faith
Member # 10819
 - posted
^They probably chuckle when Heru calls them sick.

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com