EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » THE BLACK BUILDERS OF STONEHENGE (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: THE BLACK BUILDERS OF STONEHENGE
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ My bad.
I thought they were your family, sisters, nieces, aunts, cousins and shet!

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
The word Negro is a Spanish word, it means "Black" In past times, confused Blacks prefered Negro because they felt that it did not have as negative a connotation.

Negro (black) as a social identification, is not the same as "Negroid" when applied in the outdated anthropological text you're adhering to.

"Negroid" entails a broad nose, thick full lips, protruding jaw (prognathous) etc..

There are plenty of Africans who do not fit this Negroid morphology Mike, hence why do you continue to adhere and pigeonhole Africans to it?

quote:
But to your question:

This was my question

So again, how do you plan on claiming Egypt as an African civilization, and all elongated Africans as African people, if they don't fit the Negroid morphology that you pigeonhole Africans under?

^^Try answering correctly.

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
meninarmer – Do you really think that I would expose my OWN females, knowing that there are dogs like you ready to pounce?

What happened was that it became clear to me that Kings Problem was that he couldn’t put pieces together and form a mental picture. So I put that little presentation together, with pictures from the net to aid him.

But I do to some extent, understand and sympathize with his dilemma. White people have bombarded him all his life with images and stories of how White people were everything. Then along comes somebody like me, who he doesn’t even know, and I tell him that no, don’t believe White people, they are liars.

It’s easy to see how he would be conflicted; and that is where his inability to put pieces together so that he could create a scenario in his mind that would allow him to think for himself and imagine the true course of events becomes critical.

But it’s not just Black people who have a hard time getting rid of the racist images and thoughts that have been pumped into their brains all of their lives. Take for instance the post right below yours, by that ignorant little piece of Albino sh1t MindoverMatter718. Quote: "Negroid" entails a broad nose, thick full lips, protruding jaw (prognathous) etc..” And the dumb bastard probably said it with a straight face.

Even though he is certainly a stupid little piece of sh1t (he didn’t even bother to look it up – he just assumed), but the blame is not his alone, his fuching people have been pumping that sh1t into everyone that they could get their hands on for centuries. So it not only made Blacks stupid, it made Whites even more stupid.

I keep wondering why they (Whites) found it necessary to find ways to denigrate Blacks at every turn. You only do that to people who you fear, and only when you have something to hide: could it be the Albino thing?

BTW - I am going to do another presentation for king; if you have any genetic material about redheads, I may need your help.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Negro/Negriod. Ah yes, Mindless battling his contradictions again. lol

Mike don't blame him, it's not like he knows what he's doing when he mindlessly cuts and pastes studies from the internet.

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King – As I mentioned in my previous post, it is hard for people to get rid of the racist images and thoughts that have been pumped into their brains all of their lives. This post is intended to help you purge the false images that Whites have pumped into your brain since you were born. As you must know, when you are continually bombarded with bogus images, even though you may intellectually know better, you still think in terms of those fake images.

Fake Hebrew (Jesus)

-

Real Hebrew (on the right)

-

Fake Egyptian Queen Ty

-

Real Egyptian Queen Ty

-

Fake Persian King

-

Real Persian King

-

Fake Celt

-

Real Celt

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
MindoverMatter718. Quote: "Negroid" entails a broad nose, thick full lips, protruding jaw (prognathous) etc..” And the dumb bastard probably said it with a straight face.

Uhh this goes to show that you use terms that you have no idea of what they mean, so instead you apply your own definition of "Negroid" meaning darkskin.

Negroid is an anthropological term, and it was used to pigeonhole Africans to a true Negro phenotype, whereas only true Africans have broad and round nasal cavity; no dam or nasal sill; Quonset hut-shaped nasal bones; notable facial projection in the jaw and mouth area (prognathism); a rectangular-shaped palate; a square or rectangular eye orbit shape; and large, megadontic teeth.

^^When you apply said terms Negroid to Africans Mike, you're doing the same thing and pigeonholing Africans to where if they don't fit this true negro phenotype they're someow mixed with Caucasoids or Mongoloids.

Btw, I am simply informing you on your false implications; do you always get so emotional every time someone corrects your dumb cracka-ass?

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Mindless one Quote:
Negroid is an anthropological term, and it was used to pigeonhole Africans to a true Negro phenotype, whereas only true Africans have broad and round nasal cavity; no dam or nasal sill; Quonset hut-shaped nasal bones; notable facial projection in the jaw and mouth area (prognathism); a rectangular-shaped palate; a square or rectangular eye orbit shape; and large, megadontic teeth.

No it is not!!
It is a term and Description created by worthless Albino crap like yourself, in an effort to bolster self esteem. There is nowhere on Earth where you would find a people whose typical look fits that Description. White people like yourself lie, but they also lie for a reason.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Mindless one Quote:

No it is not!!

Of course it is kid, now just understand that you have been pigeonholing Africans under this nonsense the whole time, so stop using said outdated terms; ok?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
For those who may not know; That Vile little piece of Albino sh1t is using racist crap that he found in Wiki (where else).

It is from Carleton S. Coon's "Origin of Races" placed this theory in an evolutionary context — Coon divided the species homo sapiens into five groups, Caucasoid, Capoid, Congoid, Australoid, and Mongoloid.

Today, most scientists view human variation as distributed clinally, often without any sharp discontinuities. While acknowledging the existence of human variation among groups, anthropologists have abandoned the view that clearly delineated, discrete racial entities exist, since there often is considerable overlap in characteristics among the populations.

Furthermore, in at least one study most of the variation in physical traits found was among individuals within the so-called racial groups.
The term Negroid is commonly associated with outdated notions of racial typology which have been widely discredited in scientific circles — for modern usage it is generally associated with outdated racial notions, and is discouraged, as it is potentially offensive. The term "Negroid" is still used in certain disciplines such as craniometry, epidemiology and forensic archaeology. Even in a medical context, some scholars have recommended that the term Negroid should be avoided in scientific writings because of its association with racism and race science.

The normal definition of Negroid.

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition.
Negroid

ADJECTIVE:

Of or being a major human racial classification traditionally distinguished by physical characteristics such as brown to black pigmentation and often tightly curled hair and including peoples indigenous to sub-Saharan Africa. Not in scientific use.

NOUN:
A member of this racial classification. Not in scientific use.

Is there anything worst than an ignorant cracker with an inferiority complex?

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
For those who may not know; That Vile little piece of Albino sh1t is using racist crap that he found in Wiki (where else).

You're the one using said outdated terms you dimwitted jackass fool.

Btw, you're indeed the wikimaster, I don't use wiki like you do, you're probably the only one on this board who uses wikipedia.

You accuse everyone of using wikipedia meanwhile you're the one using it, that's funny.

quote:
It is from Carleton S. Coon's "Origin of Races" placed this theory in an evolutionary context — Coon divided the species homo sapiens into five groups, Caucasoid, Capoid, Congoid, Australoid, and Mongoloid.

Its an outdated anthropological term kid, that deemed to classify certain features as being true Negro and that only Africans with said broad features etc.. were considered real Africans, which limited Africa's phenotypic and genetic diversity.

Guess what though Mike? You're the one adhering to it, you dumbass.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mind you, many people have n3ver even heard of the defunct raciallist terms like "mongoloid", etc.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^Ok?
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Wasn't it you who introduced these into the discussion?

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If being "outdated" means to classify certain features and that only Africans with said broad features are considered real Africans, then Sforza/Bowcock/gringo are outdated. Period.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Originally posted by Freehand:
^Wasn't it you who introduced these into the discussion?

Even if I did, what's your point?

What was the original question I asked Mike?

Whatbox
Member # 10819

I don't know.

IMO those terms are just crude European ethnocentric mythology at best. I no longer really consider them important enough to be advertised unless they're mention literally or in meaning.

quote:
Originally posted by racially gringo:
If being "outdated" means to classify certain features and that only Africans with said broad features are considered real Africans, then Sforza/Bowcock/Mind are outdated. Period.

Citation?
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Wow Jeeves, after all this time you still have not familiarised yourself with the relevant literature on this subject? Its understandable though as you used your free time to give BJs to other posters. Poor Jeeves.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevermind, don't bother producing the citation of mindoverMatter endorsing your crap.

If you want tips on fellatio instead: you've got the wrong guy.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
I don't know.

IMO those terms are just crude European ethnocentric mythology at best. I no longer really consider them important enough to be advertised unless they're mention literally or in meaning.

They are simply outdated terms, which is what I am relaying to Mike.

So...?

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Yes but they're worse than useless, they're misleading.

And, deep down, no one really cares about them and no one who matters endorses them.

So i'm saying i just don't see the point in mentioning them.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Yes but they're worse than useless, they're misleading.

And, deep down, no one really cares about them and no one who matters endorses them.

So i'm saying i just don't see the point in mentioning them.

Well, once Clyde, Marc and Mike gets this through their head, perhaps it will stop; no?
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Nevermind, don't bother producing the citation...

Why do you think i was ever going to spoon feed your queer ass? lol
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
King - Please check in, I am anxious to know if my presentation above helped you. Also I know that you are religious, how did my debunking of the White Jesus effect you?
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would anyone care about or want to claim a bunch of insignificant and crooked looking stones? For the life of me, I never understood what was so special about Stonehenge. It is pretty unremarkable to say the least....
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

I think it's cool the way mindless sequences in chatrooms, random "waves" in the bleachers at school when there's no reason like at a speech, and the ancient Egyptian Set animal which communicate with no purpose are cool.

By chatroom sequences i mean like when someone randomly interrupts the normal flow with an absurdly long:

comprehensive waay off-topic paragraph

*or*

string of barely-sequitar [barely comprehensive] sentences though made using "advanced" and archaic vocab and grammer like they just stepped out of a timewarp

and then everyone follows suit.

Stonehenges are cool because they were probably a very pointless "monky see monky do" type thing since it was worked on @ different times.

--------------------

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stonehenge [the complex of monoliths], once upon a time was an astronomical tool.
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^^When there is an inability to imagine, explanation rarely helps.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111

Thanks for the schooling. The picture of the Celt women has convinced me that there is some kind of coverup, but I don't really know how deep it is really.

Since I consider myself a Canadian I have no qualms with calling some of the Iberians Africans. The Afro is just too pronounce not to notice.

As for jesus. I really don't care what color Jesus was, His color pales in comparison to his message of Loving God above all and loving your neighbours as thy self.

I let other people argue over the color of Jesus, I am just happy to be able to speak to other truthseekers and demolish racist agendas. I really believe that God guided us to this website. I know Mike that you may not be Christian yet. I say Yet because even Paul was against Jesus until he was called upon by god, and then Paul began his ministries. God allowed us to come together for the greater good. So I say Stay Blessed and keep Jesus close to your heart.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^^Appreciated.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Sauron:
Stonehenge [the complex of monoliths], once upon a time was an astronomical tool.

What distinguishes that from Nabta Playa (which is a lot older btw)? I think this "Stonehenge" business was merely overblown and exaggerated by Europeans in search of an ancient history.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^^^That is exactly correct. But is that also reason to denigrate the purpose and accomplishment of the ancient Celts who did build it?
Sundjata
Member # 13096

^I didn't denigrate anyone, I simply stated that I don't see the big deal.
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:

I bet if stone-henge was located in Siberia and didn't receive the same amount of exagerated attention from the anglo-world, you guys posting above would have never claimed it.

It's quite obvious that you unconciuosly highly admire the northwest Europeans even though you counciously behave as if they were your greatest enemy who have stripped you from everything.

Just a subjective observation, i might be wrong. [Smile]

Kind'a ironic of you, don't you think, especially after running around elsewhere speaking of "Somalid" markers in non-African groups. Was that not your way of unconsciously expressing your high admiration of those people [whom you blatantly lay claim, by calling them "Somalids"], which is why you attempt to connect them to yourself, while you attempt to distance yourself from genetically close PN2 clade sibling African brethren? Is that not the same reason the Omani funny man "e3b1c1" also lays claim on E3b, to show his undying love for Europeans and claim them as his "brothers", and Africans like Egyptians [no doubt to lay claim on "ancient Egypt"...and this applies to you as well, in terms of your hidden agenda], whom he deems superior to everyone else, including his own people?
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com