EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Blacks In Secret Sociaties

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Blacks In Secret Sociaties
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blacks in secret sociaties,help or hinderance?Black FreeMasons help maintain the under ground rail road during slavery,slave rebellions sometimes got started by African inspiried secret sociaties.but on the other hand secrecey often inspire corruption and nephewtism.they are by their very nature suspect of habouring ill will to sociaty at large. then there is this guy Strokly Coke? who charge that black secret sociaties hinders the developement of blacks etc: sabotaging Marcus Garvey and having ties to some notorious white secret sociaties such as Skull and Bones,so the question help or hinder?
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry the guys name is Steve Cokely.check him out on youtube.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ackee:
but on the other hand secrecey often inspire corruption and nephewtism.

WTF is nephewtism. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
nepotism. knew it was wrong couldent go back and fix it,plus moms dident give birth to a spelling champ [Big Grin]
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ she sure didn't, .. [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
ok ok enough with the water boarding already, [Big Grin] did you check out the youtube video with Steve Cokely?
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are you so interested in Cokely and his video? Didn't you say you didn't want to know who controlled Obama?
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
The Steve Cokely video has been on rotation for at least a couple years now.

The problem is he doesn't back up what he says with evidence. And since these societies are so "secret" he doesn't reveal any secret that can lead you to any solid ideas about what these societies are really all about.

--------------------
state of mind

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Well sometimes i want the blue pill,comfortable life not disrupted.but deep down i need the red pill. yes Sauron i tried to find more my self but came up empty.but is it a good or bad thing over all,these sociaties?
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
It really depends. Nothing is "good" or "bad" in the purest sense. But there are always consequences to our actions.

It's like how we're known here for denouncing racism. We say it's bad because white people in power use it to their advantage, and to our detriment. However, from the point of view of the white elites (or the idiot whites who they use to maintain the system), racism is obviously a good thing.

So I wouldn't say secret societies are bad, but that it depends on what their secrecy is all about (i.e. its ramifications). Clearly, secrecy in government will have some negative consequences for some people and positive consequences for others (especially those who are "in" on the secret).

Now, imagine there is a secret society, sort of like the Jedi in the Star Wars fiction. Imagine that the purpose of their secrecy is to keep a certain powerful knowledge from wealthy & wicked carnal people who happen to be in power, then to me these are "good guys" despite their secrecy in operation.

It all depends on the observer.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Wink] [Smile]
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
But i'snt that what most secret sociaties claims that they are really the good guys and we should trust them?IE;Bildaburgers,C.f.R and the Trilateral commission.well the last two arn't realy seceret sociaties but they are at least elitist.and the Bilderburgers are quite tight liped.the problem i have is when people makes decisions on my behalf without informing me first.
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:
the problem i have is when people makes decisions on my behalf without informing me first.

Can you expand on this.

I wonder if it's possible for anyone to avoid this problem. Example: if you were having an ice-cream and some jealous hater decides to knock down your ice-cream (the last one in the vicinity) so that you couldn't have it anymore. Was it your decision to not have an ice-cream or was that decision made on your behalf? [Big Grin]

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Well that was clearly mr.Hater's decision to mess with my...hemmm vanilla ice cream with rosted almond sprinkles N chocolet syrup: the bastered". [Big Grin] ,but for real thu,the point of freedom/democracy is to have a choice, lets say you have a grand idea would'nt it be better to share it before hand,to make sure everyone is on the same page. [Wink]
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve Cokely exposes the Boule Part 1
Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
quote:
lets say you have a grand idea would'nt it be better to share it before hand,to make sure everyone is on the same page. [Wink]

Agreed. But what if the idea man was so excited about the idea he went ahead and implemented it being so sure the team would love the idea. But then maybe the team hates the idea. Spontaneity is a two-edged sword I guess. Fyi, I wouldn't recommend this behaviour for Jedi. [Big Grin]
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Me too the darkside an all, thanks Meninarmer that's the video, but like Sauron said it is difficult to confirm or deny his claims, i have also tried to find out more but got stuck.
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Friend of mine is in one of those fraternities Cockly listed among the 8 in the video. There's not much mystery to these organisations.

Steve Cockly is a Cock Sucker [Big Grin]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com