EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Wikipedia's Ancient Egypt Race Article (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Wikipedia's Ancient Egypt Race Article
Kemp
Member # 16733

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kemp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny, everytime I edit wikipedia's race article to prove they were nordic it gets deleted.
Posts: 131 | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bogle

And who here Have I hated? I have tried to respect "EVERYONE" I debate. If I get attacked I turned the other cheek, but really when people just keep on attacking, what can I do but defend myself. Unless you can show a post of mine simply attacking another poster for no reason, keep your stupid and dumb comments to yourself. I don't have to defend me being a christian to a man so obsessed with Jews to the point all he sees is Jews in everyones posts.

Word of advice, Stop attacking Jews and Maybe you will be able to actually contribute more to these forums other then your stupid and worthless opinion. All your good for is Attacking and following posters from thread to thread bringing up your old tired arguements. Grow up yute. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also who made Bogle the authority on who is A Chrisitian? Why does this guy think so high of himself that he can say so and so is not a Christian.

Keep your stupid opinion to yourself. This Bogle guy takes these forums way to seriously when the whole point of these forums is to have fun and a healthy debate. Bogle seems to attack anyone that debates against his Racist friends like Kemp, Aryangypt, and white Nord.

I guess I can say that Bogle is not really from Jamaica. He seems to love to defend his Racist boys when they are forced to substantiate there opinion.

I wonder if Bogle sees how Rediculous he sounds when he thinks he can tell if someone is a True Christian from the way they post. These are just debate Forums, get over yourself kid and realize the whole point of these Forums. As If I actually cared what this guy thinks of me.

All I will say is that If this guy/girl continues to attack my posts I will respond.

No Peace for you

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tuff titty said the kitty, from the beginning i knew we should have strategized and went in their with a tactical gameplain that i'm not typing here [lol].

The design/way in which things are posted there is key to setting a tone of some perminance when dealing with something like wiki.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
keep your stupid and dumb comments to yourself.

Word of advice, go to a real Christian and have him council you on self control and empathy. LOL
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Word advice to you is seek help and counseling with your issues.

-

quote:
Originally posted by Kemp:

Funny, everytime I edit wikipedia's race article to prove they were nordic it gets deleted.

Yes, your ideas of nordic Egyptians is very funny indeed! [Big Grin]
Posts: 26349 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bogle

Word of advice, no one cares what you say about others, and Only you is scared of Jews.

Word of advice keep your Jew fright to yourself.

Hatred Of Jews will catch up to you in the long run.

No peace for you

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More advice for you King, stop trying to divert attention from your inability to live up to your Christian ideals. You are in no position to lecture anyone on peace and civil discourse. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Bogle

No matter what you say, it's not going to bother me. Why would anyone try and prove there Christian Heritage to a man/woman that is Scared of Jews? Get over your Jew fright then maybe we can discuss just what it means to be a Christian. [Roll Eyes]

Bahahahahahhaha, Really a guy/girl scared of jews saying I am not a Christian. Strange world.

No Peace for you

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
You are not obligated to prove to me anything King, you are only obliged to prove yourself to "HIM". And we all know how you have fallen short of the glory. [Roll Eyes]
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Bogle

If you had any sense, You would know that We all fall short of the Glory of God. That is why Jesus died for all humanity. Our rightouness is like Filthy Rags to "HIM".

Too bad you prefer to hate on others instead of posting anything of substance.

Like I said before, Get over your Jew fright, then maybe we can talk about Christianity. Of course discussing something with a girl/guy like you would probably be as difficult as talking FACTS to Patriot. [Roll Eyes]

No peace for you

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Bogle
If you had any sense,

See what I mean? Now is this a Christian way of bringing across your point of view? I think not. Since you are no Christian King it would be useless to talk Christianity with you. Sorry. [Roll Eyes]
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Bogle

You have attacked me and butted into my debates with others.

You want respect then show respect first. Like I said this is a debate forum.

You seem to think you saying I am no christian is supposed to bother me. Well it doesn't. Sorry but I will never get angry over what a Jew frighter like yourself says. [Roll Eyes]

Also don't think I see you ignore what the bible states on self rightousness.

Grow up

No peace for you

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
King, you know the only reason you keep replying is because you know I am telling you the truth. You know deep down you are not living up to your alleged Christian ideals so you are trying to convince yourself the problem is with me and "Jew fright" and not your own short comings. This is a very cheap way of dealing with your own failures King. I have a Christian friend who reads the threads on ES sometimes and she says its people like you who give Christianity a bad name.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Bogle

I am replying because you have the stupid idea that if you get the last word you somehow win a debate.

Like I will continue to say, You have about as much credibility as Patriot. I respond to him also. Does not mean much because you are another of the lame Jokes of Egyptsearch.

Grow up, Your attacks on other posters does not mean much. And you really don't intimidate anyone no matter how hard you try. [Frown]

No peace for you

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
King, my Christian friend says she is going to pray for you. Pray that you stop giving real Christians a bad name.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Bogle

Ask your Christian friend to pray that you accept Jesus as your saviour before you die.

Also Like I said before, don't think I see you ignoring what the Bible says about self righteousness. In Gods eyes they are like filthy rags.

Grow up

You will never intimidate anyone on these forums.sorry [Frown]

No peace for you

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
King, Jesus is calling. He says you should stop giving real Christians a bad name.

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Bogle

Typical crybaby whining and posting.

Like I tell you before what you think of my Heritage does not bother me, because It comes from someone like YOU. You are just as much a joke to this forum like Patroit.

Get over your Jew Fright then maybe we can discuss Christianity.

Also don't think I see you ignore what the bible states on Self Righteouness.

You will never intimidate anyone on these forums.Sorry [Frown]

No peace for you

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Like I tell you before what you think of my Heritage does not bother me, because It comes from someone like YOU.

Of course it bothers you King, that's why you keep replying. The knowledge of your failure to live righteously does not "come" from me, it exists a priori in your consciousness. And you know this. Which is why you have to divert attention to material world outside, but this is useless, you know you are a hypocrite deep inside. Only answer is to correct your ways, not cop out. [Roll Eyes]

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Bogle

I already told you why I respond to you. It's because you have it in your head that the person who gets the last post wins the debate.

You really need to grow up from this childish beheaviour. You will never Intimidate anyone on these forums.

All I can say Is let your Christian friend pray that you accept Jesus into your heart. Right now you are just a Joke.

Peace

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
She is already praying that you accept Jesus, for real, since you are no Christian. [Roll Eyes]
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Bogle

Really your lame attacks on my Heritage does not bother me. You can continue to harp all you want because thats all you have. Your Christian friend has to pray for you, as it seems you have fears of Jews. Sad really

Also Don't think I forgot you ignoring what the Bible states about Self Righteousness.

You will never intimidate anyone on these forums. [Frown]

Peace

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
My telling you of what you already know re your own failures as a "Christian" does bother you, hence your replies. You are no Christian King. [Roll Eyes]
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Bogle

Bahhahahahahaha, You really are a true "JA FAKIN".

My replies to you is what I already told you twice already. You have it in your mind that whoever gets the last post wins a debate.

Let your friend pray over you for you to accept Jesus into your life. Right now you are nothing more then a Joke. You will never intimidate anyone on these forums, no matter how hard you try. [Frown]

Also You always ignore what the Bible states on Self Righteousness. Ask your Friend to help you.

Peace

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
King, when you applied to Christianity you should have read the fine print. It does not count if you pretend to be a Christian King. Sorry.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Bogle

"Ja fakin" man/women, I don't have to prove anything to you. You are one of the Jokes of Egyptsearch that no one takes seriously. You can Harp all you want but it will not change a thing.

Ask your Christian friend to pray that you accept Jesus into your life before you die. You are nothing more then a sad Joke on these forums. You run around attacking posters yet never see that people could careless about what you think. You will never intimidate anyone on these forums. Sorry. [Frown]

You also just blatantly ignore FACTS when they don't agree with you, Thats why you have no comeback for what the Bible states about self Righteousness.

Grow up.

Peace

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Stop ignoring him King, answer and repent. Real Christians don't behave like you and you know this. [Razz]

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Bogle

"Ja Fakin"
What you say about me will never bother me. The day a Jew Frighter like you bothers me will be when I decide to stop posting on these forums. Your views are about as much valid as Patriots Views on Scholarship. No one takes you seriously, Your a joke on these forums.

Tell your friend to pray for you, You really need to accept Jesus in your life, as anyone can see you are really missing something inside [Frown] . You take these forums way to seriously hence the need for you to get the last post in.

Peace

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
LOL King you sure are stupid. I could do this to you all night.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bogle

"Ja Fakin"
Stupid is the one who thinks that if he gets the last post in, he wins a debate. That would be YOU.

You take this forum so seriously that you have to get the last post in to serve your worthless ego.

You are someone no one cares what you say. You should really look to humble yourself and accept that You need Christ in your life. Your life on this forum is sad and pathetic, hence the reason why you follow Djehuti around trying to insult someone who does not even regard your arguements.
You don't intimidate anyone. Your the guy everyone knows is scared of Jews.

Grow up. [Roll Eyes]

Peace

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Bogle

"Ja Fakin"
Stupid is the one who thinks that if he gets the last post in, he wins a debate.

That would be you, he who is no Christian. [Razz]

See

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bogle

"Ja Fakin"

Everyone knows your MO. You continue to attack posters even chase them from thread to thread to continue your childish posts. Your a Joke nothing more needs to be said about you.

Grow up.

Peace

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
This is my Last post to this thread.

Bogle "Ja Fakin" everyone sees you for what you are. You take a debate forum way too seriously. All you ever do is attack other posters and you always must get the last post in to quell your ego.

All respect I had for you just went out the window. I will treat you like how I treat Dirk, which is ignore you. Have the last post, I hope that helps your ego.

No peace for you

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
^ LOL!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com