EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Absolute Proof Egypt was NOT black (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Absolute Proof Egypt was NOT black
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djedefre:
 -

Yes,I have seen Black people with the same skin tone as the Egyptians, no doubt about it.
Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
 -

And I grow a thick chin hair just like this one, I don't grow a full beard.
Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:

-

There are black men that grow full beards. Regardless, I hope you're not saying the white guy above represents ancient Southwest Asians...
Posts: 26397 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
check out the rasta man with his beard.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oklW_MTz4p0
And no that's not me. [Big Grin]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hyr0wH6nY0

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
ackee, I think their DNA shoud be checked to see if they have any European admixture.
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not necessarily. The often photographed Jonas Savimbi, leader of the UNITA movement of Angola carried an impressive full beard.
And that's the thing about Africans: you cannot really generalise about anything--except maybe being blond and blue-eyed.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
ok, lamin.
AryanEgypt
Member # 16469

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AryanEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are so wrong, Egyptians did not mix up with the invaders, Except for those in alexandria, most Egyptians have lived in lower areas of Egypt like Minia , Asyot, memphis

It was not until the founding of Fustat and later on Cairo that the Egyptians began gathering at one big place. The entire greek influance limited itself to alexandria, and the Romans didn't colonize Egypt, romans do not mix with rural egyptian peasants of the delta. And as I explained before the arabs did not mix with Egyptians

Address this If Egyptians where black, you would see at least come black coptic christians, yet they are all Qamhi coloured too, like the muslims. I haven't seen a single black coptic christian.

http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.com/2008/11/09/egyptians-ar e-not-arabs-they-are-egyptians/

Posts: 130 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com