EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Was Jesus black ?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Was Jesus black ?
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also does my black wiener mean my great great grandfather was black ?
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:
Also does my black wiener mean my great great grandfather was black ?

Vader - I don't mean to alarm you, but yes, a black wiener is definitely cause for concern. If it is also a "BIG" black wiener, then you may need to have a heart-to-heart with your Mother, great great grandfather had nothing to do with it.

As to Jesus - come-on, you must know that all White people are going to burn in hell for the lies that they have told about him, not to mention the phony pictures - he was a very proud Black Man you know!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, it's just the wiener, not too big. [Big Grin] PWND

LOL You guys are off the hook. [Big Grin]

Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While we are on the subject of wieners, I wonder if the more worldly members of the forum would help me out with this. I was traveling in a predominantly White area recently, and had occasion to use a public rest room.

While at the urinal, I noticed that when they were finished, the men all shook their members to dislodge residual moisture. I found it rather strange that they would go to the trouble - back where I come from - we just kick it - White people sure are strange.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh?
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
While we are on the subject of wieners, I wonder if the more worldly members of the forum would help me out with this. I was traveling in a predominantly White area recently, and had occasion to use a public rest room.

While at the urinal, I noticed that when they were finished, the men all shook their members to dislodge residual moisture. I found it rather strange that they would go to the trouble - back where I come from - we just kick it - White people sure are strange.

Lol Wigger.
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111 - I usually don't respond to such post and I promise I'm not trying to start mess but why would you take notice to something like that?

I mean when you say 'just kick it' are you suggesting that you don't wash your hands and that you leave yellow stains in your draws?

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol cosign to both of the posters immediately above

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To answer the thread's topic question, maybe, maybe not. I tend to imagine him and other Hebrews as looking like Arabs though.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7094 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A counter-plausible question would be: Was Jesus a Nordic white hippy?...as he's often portrayed in parts of the 'western' world.

Another would be: Did Jesus actually exist? Where are his remains?

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Meti Sutn Anu:
Mike111 - I usually don't respond to such post and I promise I'm not trying to start mess but why would you take notice to something like that?

I mean when you say 'just kick it' are you suggesting that you don't wash your hands and that you leave yellow stains in your draws?

You're a girl; aren't you?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com