EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » AfroCentric Myths (Page 14)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: AfroCentric Myths
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then what are we to make of this early predynastic skull found in Egypt? It appears to fit the white category of skulls. Was it a white person or a black person?

-

Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ And it appears that you are an idiot. It's basic anthropological knowledge that all predynastic Egyptian skulls were classed as "negroid" in one way or another. Unless you can explain what whites are doing in prehistoric Africa.. [Embarrassed]

By the way Mike, acknowledging a BASIC FACT as white indigenity to Europe is NOT being apologist; it is being INTELLIGENT & SANE-- two things of which you obviously are not! [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26243 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about this one? It appears to be in between.

-

Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two things Simple Girl:

First, I thought that you were supposed to be done with spam posting. Hint - you have to provide some data and provenance with the things that you post.

Two - I guess you didn't get the word, ALL Phenotypes are originally BLACK PHENOTYPES. Whites are unique ONLY in WHITE SKIN!!!

-

In the case of the Varna skeleton, it just HAPPENED to have a broad nose, which was very convenient for me to make my case.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ And it appears that you are an idiot. It's basic anthropological knowledge that all predynastic Egyptian skulls were classed as "negroid" in one way or another. Unless you can explain what whites are doing in prehistoric Africa.. [Embarrassed]

This is what you said in another thread.

Southern Europe's mixed heritage is not surprising because it right across from Africa. [/QUOTE]

And yet you believe it doesn't work both ways? There is way too much evidence contrary to what you want everyone else to believe.

Last time I looked, I didn't find any evidence of Filipinos having been in ancient Egypt. Who looks more like the idiot? [Eek!]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple Girl - Please excuse my bad manners; One other thing that I need to thank you for is the Varna skeleton from Bulgaria dated to about 4500 B.C.

As you know, it has always been my calculation that Whites did not reach Europe (Greece) until about 1,200 B.C. But I have never been able to prove it.

Your Varna skeleton from Bulgaria dated to about 4500 B.C. goes a long way to help me prove it. If Blacks still had a vibrant high culture at the eastern-most fringes of Europe, at that late date, then certainly Whites were still thousands of years away from Europe.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kem Asaru
Member # 16815

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kem Asaru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not know why you Brothers feed into these pathetic racist who are stuck in their 18Th century racism. I understand that we should knock the brains out of falsehood Euro centric BS, but dame these trolls are loving that they get so much recognition . Be done with them!!!They are the people mention in their own book that will cause nothing but mischief.

Hotep

Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kem Asaru
Member # 16815

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kem Asaru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple Girl, you are simply to stupid to see that you are embarrassing yourself deeply. i pity the fool!! and i have know respect for fools continuing to bask in their ignorance.
Posts: 9 | Registered: Jul 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Kem Asaru - Don't be too harsh with her, the fact is they DO serve a useful purpose. I don't know if you saw Marc's complaint on the Gates thread.

Quote: During the QA I mentioned that most Afrocentrists deal with history since slavery but my research ( www.BeforeBC.de ) dealt with our history worldwide before slavery, before Columbus, before Christ.

I asked if he'd check it out as it dealt with us as proud and free builders of the world's earliest civilizations and not as those cast down in slavery and castigated under false freedom.

Though in the Gates case, it's a matter of money;
i.e. Many AAs are still sucking their thumbs over Slavery, and many Whites are still complicit in it's aftermath, and they know it. So that makes fertile ground for people, like Gates, who want to exploit that period for profit.

But then you have the other end of the spectrum like former poster Sunjata. She was adamant that she didn't want to know anything about Blacks outside of Africa, and to that end, she tried to kill every thread that dealt with Blacks outside of Africa.

So Whites like Simple Girl, forces issues that uninformed Blacks would not normally have occasion to think about. In this case, shame to say, I did not know about the Varna culture until Simple Girl posted it.

But can you believe the amount of Gold that dude had on him, that early in history? And the quality of the artwork is amazing. I had no idea that the Black people in that area were so advanced. Fact is, it might be better than Egyptian artwork for that time.

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Human Male European Skull

Although the concept of race assessment is controversial, certain features of the skull may be of use in differentiating ancestral groups. In this skull, the nasal root is prominent and the nasal angle is acute. The nasal spine is short and the lower part of the nostrils has a sharp nasal sill with a very vague impression of bilateral gutters.

-

Human Male African Skull

The nasal root is depressed and the nasal angle is obtuse. The nasal aperture is broad from top to bottom. The lower part of the nostrils has a bilateral gutter and there is no sill.

-

[/QB]

Caution has to be made with such picture comparisons because of africa's high genetic diversity- the highest in the world from which all else flows. Prognathism, and certain skull shapes, or broad noses may indeed indicate Africoid elements but such markers are only PART of the African mix, which is not limited to the stereotypical "true negro" model put forth by Eurocentrics. BOTH skulls above can be from 'sub-Saharan" Africa.

Narrow noses for example are routine in East Africa or parts of the Sahara, being caused by the dry air or the desert of the cooler higher altitudes. In other words, such diversity is BUILT-IN to Africans without needing any "race mix" or "migrating Caucasoids" to explain the variation. But broad noses also occur in the same high altitudes and dry air, and narrow noses can also be seen in the tropics of West africa. Almost every variation can occur in Africa. Light skin for example occurs among one of afria's oldest populations, the San or Bushmen people. Again, "Caucasoids" or "white blood" are not needed to make Africans vary in how they look.

A second point is that the diversity of africa produces substantial overlap with other population groups. Africa has the greatest cranial and phenetic variability of any region in the world. In times past and even fairly recently, white scholars have been quick to group anything without a broad nose as 'Caucasoid", "hamitic", "Mediterranean", "Middle eastern" and other labels- anything but black. But the diversity of Africa cuases overlap with many regions. The infamous Howells FORDISC study used modern computers (the FORDISC program) to make a number of assertions about Africans, in particular being used by aryo-nuts to "whiten" Nubians. But FORDISC showed a number of fatal flaws- matching ancient black Nubians with far-flung Japanese, Easter Islanders and Hungarians for example.

Kieta warns against simple cranial comparisons, noting the diversity of africa, and that a balanced package of analysis should be used- in other words- cross-check. Thus we know by cross-checking against historical data for example that Hungarians and Japanese did not sweep into ancient Nubia to give the natives civilization. Nor, depsite the fantasies of today's "Aryan" nuts, did ancient white Nordics or British. African skull data overlaps with all these peoples because it represents the original source. We know by cross-checking agaisnt cultural and material artifacts that the black peoples of the Sahara and the Sudan were also long inhabitants of the Nile Valley before egyptian civilization started, and contiued in the Nile valley to the end of ancient Egyptian civ despite attempts to airbrush them out of the picture.

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Human Male European Skull

Although the concept of race assessment is controversial, certain features of the skull may be of use in differentiating ancestral groups. In this skull, the nasal root is prominent and the nasal angle is acute. The nasal spine is short and the lower part of the nostrils has a sharp nasal sill with a very vague impression of bilateral gutters.

-

Human Male African Skull

The nasal root is depressed and the nasal angle is obtuse. The nasal aperture is broad from top to bottom. The lower part of the nostrils has a bilateral gutter and there is no sill.

-

Caution has to be made with such picture comparisons because of africa's high genetic diversity- the highest in the world from which all else flows. Prognathism, and certain skull shapes, or broad noses may indeed indicate Africoid elements but such markers are only PART of the African mix, which is not limited to the stereotypical "true negro" model put forth by Eurocentrics. BOTH skulls above can be from 'sub-Saharan" Africa.

Narrow noses for example are routine in East Africa or parts of the Sahara, being caused by the dry air of the desert or that of the cooler higher altitudes. In other words, such diversity is BUILT-IN to Africans from the beginning, without needing any "race mix" or "migrating Caucasoids" to explain the variation. But broad noses also occur in the same high altitudes and dry air, and narrow noses can also be seen in the tropics of West africa. Almost every variation can occur in Africa. Light skin for example occurs among one of Africa's oldest populations, the San or Bushmen people. Again, "Caucasoids" or "white blood" are not needed to make Africans vary in how they look.

A second point is that the diversity of africa produces substantial overlap with other population groups. Africa has the greatest cranial and phenetic variability of any region in the world. In times past and even fairly recently, white scholars have been quick to group anything without a broad nose as 'Caucasoid", "hamitic", "Mediterranean", "Middle eastern" and other labels- anything but black. But the diversity of Africa cuases overlap with many regions. The infamous Howells FORDISC study used modern computers (the FORDISC program) to make a number of assertions about Africans, in particular being used by aryo-nuts to "whiten" Nubians. But FORDISC showed a number of fatal flaws- matching ancient black Nubians with far-flung Japanese, Easter Islanders and Hungarians for example.

Kieta warns against simple cranial comparisons, noting the diversity of africa, and that a balanced package of analysis should be used- in other words- cross-check. Thus we know by cross-checking against historical data for example that Hungarians and Japanese did not sweep into ancient Nubia to give the natives civilization. Nor, depsite the fantasies of today's "Aryan" nuts, did ancient white Nordics or British. African skull data overlaps with all these peoples because it represents the original source. We know by cross-checking agaisnt cultural and material artifacts that the black peoples of the Sahara and the Sudan were also long inhabitants of the Nile Valley before egyptian civilization started, and contiued in the Nile valley to the end of ancient Egyptian civ despite attempts to airbrush them out of the picture. [/QB]

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:

And yet you believe it doesn't work both ways? There is way too much evidence contrary to what you want everyone else to believe.

Last time I looked, I didn't find any evidence of Filipinos having been in ancient Egypt. Who looks more like the idiot? [Eek!]

Simple Girl,

Are you claiming that the Ancient Egyptians are ancestral to Europe?

I have never seen any credible evidence whatsoever for this claim.

Where is the archeological, linguistic, cultural and anthropological evidence for Ancient Egyptians being ancestral to Europe?

Throughout the history of Egyptsearch not a single poster has provided evidence from a mainstream scholar for this. All we ever get are pictures of statues with the claim that they look "Caucasian", 50 - 100 year old quotes from racists like Coon classifying the skulls as Caucasian or posters trying to White Wash East Africans with outdated or distorted sources claiming they are mixed with Caucasians.

When are we going to get an essay from a reputed source on this level which summarizes the evidence for the true biogeographic origins of the Ancient Egyptians?

The Geographical Origins and Population Relationships of Early Ancient Egyptians

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Re; the Golden Penis Sheath on the Varna king.

There are only a few depictions of people wearing penis sheaths in Egyptian art.

One is the MacGregor Man - named for a previous owner.
This polished black basalt figure of a male wearing a
hood and penis sheath was once in the collection of
the Rev William MacGregor, and is said to have been
found in the region of Naqada. The authenticity of this
sculpture has been questioned. {Why would an African wear a full Hood - Skull cap yes, but Hood?}

-

The other is the The Battlefield Palette; dated to the
Late Predynastic period, around 3150 B.C. Egyptians
do not appear to have used penis sheaths, so I wonder
if these people were foreigners to Africa - just a though.

-

Member # 15718

quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus:
quote:

Simple Girl,

Are you claiming that the Ancient Egyptians are ancestral to Europe?

I have never seen any credible evidence whatsoever for this claim.

Where is the archeological, linguistic, cultural and anthropological evidence for Ancient Egyptians being ancestral to Europe?

Throughout the history of Egyptsearch not a single poster has provided evidence from a mainstream scholar for this. All we ever get are pictures of statues with the claim that they look "Caucasian", 50 - 100 year old quotes from racists like Coon classifying the skulls as Caucasian or posters trying to White Wash East Africans with outdated or distorted sources claiming they are mixed with Caucasians.

When are we going to get an essay from a reputed source on this level which summarizes the evidence for the true biogeographic origins of the Ancient Egyptians?

The Geographical Origins and Population Relationships of Early Ancient Egyptians

lol.. we may be waiting a long time..
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member

Has anyone here actually read and interpreted what this article is saying?

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not one bit of research I have found contradicts the following which substantiates at least a tenet of Afrocentric claims:

G. Paoli, in "ABO Typing of Ancient Egyptians" IN _Population biology of ancient Egyptians_, edited by D.R. Brothwell and B.A. Chiarelli, London, New York, 1973, showed that the Dynastic Egyptians were most closely matched with the Haratin of the northern Sahara. Paoli mentions the theory of
Cabot-Briggs (Cabot-Briggs, L. (1958), _The Living Races of the Sahara Desert, Massachussets) that this resemblance might indicate the origin of the Haratin. Here are the figures given for the two groups from Paoli (p. 464):

Modern Northern Haratin and Dynastic Egyptian
------------------------------------------------------------------------
No. O A B AB p q r
Egyptians 160 34 64 34 28 34.35 21.45 44.20 (Paoli)
Haratin 202 40 80 57 25 30.99 23.14 48.87 (Mourant)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Maybe if YOU said what you interpret it to mean, we could then go from there.
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

We certainly have. Is there anything in particular that you would like to interpret which you think supports your views, anything that confuses you or anything you disagree with that you can refute with a counter source?

By all means go ahead.

And if you can find an essay from a reputable source that maintains that the Ancient Egyptians are ancestral to Europe that would be helpful so we can better understand where your beliefs are coming from and analyze the evidence they provide for their theory.

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 15718

quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
Not one bit of research I have found contradicts the following which substantiates at least a tenet of Afrocentric claims:

G. Paoli, in "ABO Typing of Ancient Egyptians" IN _Population biology of ancient Egyptians_, edited by D.R. Brothwell and B.A. Chiarelli, London, New York, 1973, showed that the Dynastic Egyptians were most closely matched with the Haratin of the northern Sahara. Paoli mentions the theory of
Cabot-Briggs (Cabot-Briggs, L. (1958), _The Living Races of the Sahara Desert, Massachussets) that this resemblance might indicate the origin of the Haratin. Here are the figures given for the two groups from Paoli (p. 464):

Modern Northern Haratin and Dynastic Egyptian
No. O A B AB p q r
Egyptians 160 34 64 34 28 34.35 21.45 44.20 (Paoli)
Haratin 202 40 80 57 25 30.99 23.14 48.87 (Mourant)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good reference. I think Keita mentions Paoli in one of his articles. The Haratin are considered to be "Negroid" in physical type (Livingstone, 1967) and black northern Haratin who are also held to be the probable descendants of the original Saharans by (Hiernaux, 1975). This means part of the ancient aboriginal population of North Africa not recent introductions by the slavetrade. The Haratin are considered Berbers according to the Encyclopedia Brittanica- "Berber Tribes", 2006:
"The Berbers are divided into a number of groups that speak distinct languages. The largest of these are the Rif, Kabyle, Shawia, Tuareg, Haratin, Shluh, and Beraber."

Frequencies on some "q" gene elements by both peoples (Haratin and Egyptians) were almost twice those in typically European populations. (Montagu, A. _Introduction to Physical Anthropology_ 1960, p. 334).

Other serological tests have shown close affinity of certain Berber-speaking groups with tropical Africans in the high rates of cDe, P and V, and low Fy^a antigens(Keita 1990, Mourant et al., 1976, Chamla, 1980). They also group close with West Africans in the high incidence of HbC, HbS and the sickle cell condition (Livingstone, 1967). Noted in S.O.Y. KEITA, "Studies of Ancient Crania From Northern Africa", AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY 83:35-48 (1990)[10]

The reference also helps contradict the notion that "Berber" means "white." The Haratin are Berbers and no one is going to mistake them for "Caucasoid" soon. To the contrary as ES has documented extensively, Berbers are a mixed bag, a language category, not a "racial" one. There are plenty of "blacks" in that mix. A 2005 gene study by Cherni, et al. for example found that the Berbers studied (Kesra) showed twice the frequency of Sub-Saharan lineages normally in coastal populations and matched up with western Sahara populations better than non-Berber groups like Arabs. It warns of the complexity of the region noting that: "The North African patchy mtDNA landscape has no parallel in other regions of the world.." cautioning against the rigged samples and shaky race percentage claims of Eurocentrics.

Paoli's reference helps us get a more balanced view, particularly with the number of rigged samples and stacked decks in studies of African peoples.

Poloni 1997 for example drew his "representative" samples from the far north of Egypt near Port Said. Hammer 1997 likewise drew his "representative" samples from the far north, near Cairo, as has Cavalli-Sforza on a number of occassions. Bosch studied "North Africa" but somehow excluded almost all of Mali, Chad, Niger and the Sudan, (or used Arabized samples for one location), places typically classified as 'North Africa" by several other scholars. Ironically, even with the deck stacked in Poloni's study, Egyptians linked closer to other Africans, such as Ethiopians and Lemba, than with Europeans or Middle Easterners.

-

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:

This is what you said in another thread.

Southern Europe's mixed heritage is not surprising because it right across from Africa.

And yet you believe it doesn't work both ways? There is way too much evidence contrary to what you want everyone else to believe.[/quote]
Evidence to the contrary like what?? So far during your entire presence on this thread you have never been able to provide valid evidence for your claims! As far as the converse situation of North Africans being mixed. I never denied North Africans being mixed since we have Berbers especially in the Magrheb areas that carry European maternal ancestry which is why there are white Berber groups like the Kabyle and Rif. But we are talking about ancient to predynastic Egypt!

quote:
Indeed! Who looks more like the idiot than YOU! What do Filipinos have to do with ancient Egypt??! I never made such a connection!

By the way, all this posting of ancient skulls and their nasal openings is USELESS!

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti many times before:

Cranial Features:
The human phenotypic trait that holds the greatest diversity is cranial morphology. Because of this fact, cranial features can at times be misleading if not taken into proper context. For example, for a long time features like long narrow faces and narrow noses have been associated with “caucasian” or “caucasoid” people even though such features are present in populations throughout the globe from Africa to the Americas. The same can be said about so-called “negroid” features such as broad faces and noses which are also not just confined to Africans but various peoples in Asia, the Pacific etc.

Which is why we have studies like this:

J. Edwards, A. Leathers, et al.
...based on Howell’s sampling Fordisc 2.0 authors state that "there are no races, only populations," yet it is clear that Howell was intent on providing known groups that would be distributed among the continental "racial" groups.
We tested the accuracy and effectiveness of Fordisc 2.0 using twelve cranial measurements from a homogeneous population from the X-Group period of Sudanese Nubia (350CE-550CE). When the Fordisc program classified the adult X-Group crania, only 51 (57.3%) of 89 individuals were classified within groups from Africa. Others were placed in such diverse groups as Polynesian (11.24%), European (7.86%), Japanese (4.49%), Native American (3.37%), Peruvian (3.36%), Australian (1.12), Tasmanian (1.12%), and Melanesian (1.12%). The implications of these findings suggest that classifying populations, whether by geography or by "race", is not morphologically or biologically accurate because of the wide variation even in homogeneous populations.

And...

Forensic Misclassification of
Ancient Nubian Crania:
Implications for Assumptions
about Human Variation -April 2005, Current Anthropology:

It is well known that human biological variation is principally clinal (i.e., structured as gradients) and not racial (i.e., structured as a small number of fairly discrete
groups). We have shown that for a temporally and geographically homogeneous East African population, the most widely used “racial”
program fails to identify the skeletal material accurately. The assignment of skeletal racial origin is based principally upon stereotypical features found most frequently in the most geographically distant populations. While this is useful in some contexts (for example, sorting
skeletal material of largely West African ancestry
from skeletal material of largely Western European ancestry), it fails to identify populations that originate elsewhere and misrepresents fundamental patterns of human biological diversity.

These exact same mistakes were made in classifying Egyptian skulls and is also the reason you hear these old studies speak of a percentage of “Caucasoid” and even a percentage of “mongoloid” skulls!

Jean Hiernaux
The People of Africa(Peoples of the World Series) 1975
The oldest remains of Homo sapiens sapiens found in East Africa were associated with an industry having similarities with the Capsian. It has been called Upper Kenyan Capsian, although its derivation from the North African Capsian is far from certain. At Gamble's Cave in Kenya, five human skeletons were associated with a late phase of the industry, Upper Kenya Capsian C, which contains pottery. A similar associationis presumed for a skeleton found at Olduvai, which resembles those from Gamble's Cave. The date of Upper Kenya Capsian C is not precisely known (an earlier phase from Prospect Farm on Eburru Mountain close to Gamble's Cave has been dated to about 8000 BC); but the presence of pottery indicates a rather later date, perhaps around 400 BC. The skeletons are of very tall people. They had long, narrow heads, and relatively long, narrow faces. The nose was of medium width; and prognathism, when present, was restricted to the alveolar, or tooth-bearing, region......all their features can be found in several living populations of East Africa, like the Tutsi of Rwanda and Burundi, who are very dark skinned and differ greatly from Europeans in a number of body proportions.............
From the foregoing, it is tempting to locate the area of differentiation of these people in the interior of East Africa. There is every reason to believe that they are ancestral to the living 'Elongated East Africans'. Neither of these populations, fossil and modern, should be considered to be closely related to the populations of Europe and western Asia.

"Claims that Caucasoid peoples once lived in eastern Africa have been
shown to be wrong,
" - JO Vogel, Precolonial Africa

So features like narrow faces and noses do NOT indicate foreign ancestry or ‘admixture’ let alone designate "cacasoid"!

Fulani (West African)
 -

Somali (East African)
 -

Egyptian (North African)
 -

Tutsi (Central African)
 -

Ironically, another trait all of these people above share in common besides facial features is skeletal structure of their bodies. Their body structure has been called “super-negroid” indicating their extra-tropical adapted bodies compared to stereotypical blacks of West Africa who only have plain “negroid” builds. This is another indication that these people definitely have NO non-African ancestry!

Also, just because someone happens to have the same features as those you consider ‘true blacks (negroes)’ does not mean they are even African. As seen by this Andamanese person below.

Southeast Asian
 -

Jean Hiernaux, The People of Africa 1975
p.53, 54

"In sub-Saharan Africa, many anthropological characters show a wide range of population means or frequencies. In some of them, the whole world range is covered in the sub-continent. Here live the shortest and the tallest human populations, the one with the highest and the one with the lowest nose, the one with the thickest and the one with the thinnest lips in the world. In this area, the range of the average nose widths covers 92 per cent of the world range:

only a narrow range of extremely low means are absent from the African record. Means for head diameters cover about 80 per cent of the world range
; 60 per cent is the corresponding value for a variable once cherished by physical anthropologists, the cephalic index, or ratio of the head width to head length expressed as a percentage.....
"

So all this talk of such peoples being “not black” and “mixed” because of certain looks is downright silly... And why there really are no 'races' because most of human diversity *comes from Africans*.

Posts: 26243 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

The article says what all of us have been saying all along:

1. The ancient Egyptians display both cranio-skeletally and genetically, forms continuous and consistent with the rest of Africa including Sub-Sahara, which have been layered upon by non-African immigrants.

2. Many of these forms the ancient Egyptians have in many attempts to de-Africanize them been associated with Eurasian forms when that is truly not the case.

Thus YOU lose your pathetic attempt to white-wash ancient Egypt!

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
blackmanthinking
Member # 17520

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackmanthinking     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump
Posts: 45 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com