EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Egyptian Mummies Had Clogged Arteries hmmmmmm

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian Mummies Had Clogged Arteries hmmmmmm
Nubian1984
Member # 16955

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Nubian1984     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/HeartDiseaseNews/ct-scan-shows-heart-disease-mummies/story?id=9109938&page=1

Heart disease starts younger for Black people
http://www.s2smagazine.com/node/484

I'll let you guys put this together, but I'm sure you know where this is going. Do we really need any more evidence?

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on guys!! Stop these BS correlation. Keep it scietific. Stop reaching and I am an AfroCentric.

Do you know why it starts younger in us. . . here in the new world?

Check out this excerpt:

"These same calcium deposits that affected Lady Rai are rare among most of the world's population, but can be found in a large fraction of people in the richest nations today"

What do you think the above means? There are
are code words in there.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nubian1984
Member # 16955

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nubian1984     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But who in that population suffers it the most?

I"m just saying, I cant help be see a relation here. I thought it might be interesting to put on here.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Afronut Slayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what I'm talking about. What is with you Afronutters and your pseudo-scientific symbolic correlations? You guys never cease to amaze me. Here is one for you afronuts to smoke up your afro-crack pipe - The poplock dance form of the late 70s to early 80s , which originated in the west coast (made famous by the late Re-run of the "What's happening" show) is similar to the egyptian postures on the walls of the pyramids. I guess we can correlate the two based on that huh? LOL!!
Posts: 604 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe the kid got a little carried away. But you still haven’t answered to this. And those exceptional post Zaharan put together.. . . .

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree, the correlation is silly. Even the remains of Chinese royals show clogged arteries and diabetes, that doesn't mean Asians in general are any more prone to it than other groups. There is ample evidence proving the Egyptians to be black including melanin from their own skin and NOT some cardiovascular problems! [Embarrassed]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nubian1984
Member # 16955

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nubian1984     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually wasn't trying to be silly or overly Afrocentric. I just thought it was an interesting corolation. But since you all have pointed out this has formed in various ancient cultures. Then I guess it is nothing to care about then.

I'm not an Afrocentric, but I do believe that the evidence clearly points to Egypt being a black civilization.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I understand that, but there is far more valid evidence to support the black identity of Egypt than 'clogged arteries'! [Embarrassed]
Posts: 26286 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com