EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » 5 question quiz for Afronuthugger.... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: 5 question quiz for Afronuthugger....
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here I present 5 simple questions for the afronuthugger to address, let's see if he passes or fails....

1) What is a "Caucasian/Caucasoid"? What are the cranial features associated with "Caucasian", when and where did these cranial features associated with "Caucasians" arise, and amongst what group/population of people?

2) What is a "Negroid/Negro"? What are the cranial features associated with "Negroid", when and where did these cranial features associated with "Negroid" arise, and amongst what group/population of people?

3) Are uniparental markers (Y and Mtdna) indicative of phenotype?

4) What is the difference between a tropically adapted individual and a cold adapted individual?

5) How long were anatomically modern humans living in Africa before successfully populating the world, and what non African population is closest cranio facially speaking to early AMH coming from Africa who also harbor the oldest OOA genetic lineages?

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will answer this on MY TIME. Now wait boy.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ I don't remember that at all. The way you answered the first two made me place an abortion stamp on your head.

3 to 5, I doubt that's within this pre/-suicidal nut's faculty.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ afronuthugger

It's okay take your time lil girl, hopefully you don't fail though, being that the questions are pretty easy.

Btw, I want clear and concise answers from you (not from Google), and the answers should be in full, as in, you answer each part of each question in its entirety. No cherrypicking!

P.s. I came up with those questions within 5 minutes, but let's see how long it actually takes you to answer them though... [Wink]

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OM MY TIME BOY. REMEMBER THAT. I MAY NOT EVEN ANSWER THEM. SINCE YOU COME AT ME SIDEWAYS, WHY SHOULD I EVEN RESPOND TO THE QUESTIONS? RESPECT ME AND I WILL ENTERTAIN YOU..... NEGRO BOY.
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^ [Roll Eyes] You're like a thief calling the cops complaining because you got robbed lol, you're a pure hypocrite to say the least.

No need to digress though, let's see if you can leave your patented off topic strawmen and ad hominems out of this, deal?

Ok, moving on so far two off topic responses from you already, when you could've and should've been answering the questions.

Don't be afraid of the questions, they're simple enough to answer, if you know the answers let's hear it...plain and simple.

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If this alcoholic moron didn't open up two million different threads, the answers would be readily available. However, I don't expect him to answer those question.

He can't.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
OM MY TIME BOY. REMEMBER THAT. I MAY NOT EVEN ANSWER THEM. SINCE YOU COME AT ME SIDEWAYS, WHY SHOULD I EVEN RESPOND TO THE QUESTIONS? RESPECT ME AND I WILL ENTERTAIN YOU..... NEGRO BOY.

Translation..."Oh No, what can I D-DO..The-they Opened a Thread challenging me to my Eurocentric non-sense?? How can I distract thems...M-Maybe..I-I-I can G-G-Google or R-R-Raid Stormfront or Mathida's Blog..Or I-Can-Can E-mail Salsassin...Mathilda..Salsain HELP ME...LMAO....HEEELLLPP MEEEE!!!!

HEEELLLLLLPPPP MEEEEEEEE...MAthilda, Salsassin...HEEEELPPP!!!..

-

Looks Like the Sink Hole just gave out Afronut..Quick better claw at SOMETHING..LOL

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

YOU MUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS PINK BWOY , OR DON'T COME BACK TO THIS FORUM...

YOU MUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WITH YOUR PINK MOUTH AND PINK HANDS TYPING IT OUT OTHERWISE THE INCURABLE POX WILL ROT OUT YOUR STINKING PINK ARSE!!!

I SAY PINKIE BOY, YOU MUST RESPOND TO THIS LOGIC OR DIEE!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] VERY SLOWLY...

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

LOL!

-

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
No answers, because the deluded uncle tom is obviously intellectually bankrupt. He talks nice, so I'm guessing he's some unemployed Bachelor of Arts-wielding moron.

Seriously, you need to leave the board and join with the retards on arguewithanyone. This isn't a mental asylum and we could care less if you want to hang yourself. These discussions isn't what makes a man.

Unraveling white supremacy by pointing out cultural appropriation does. The "white" Egyptian nonsense has been long debunked. The attachment with high culture is how Europeans continue to justify international oppression. However, the lofty foundation is starting to crumble.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

ANSWER THE QUESTION B!TCH....ON TIME
ANSWER THE QUESTION;
ANSWER THE TRICK QUERY PINKOID MORONO
AND ENTERTAIN US ONE MORE TIME [Big Grin]

LION!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahhah meaning...nooo can,t make it..Batman..questions..too hard..need..troll powers!!

No one should respond to his future threads untill we get an answer do not let him wiggle his way out of this. can ah get an amen fellas ??? [Big Grin]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look at the man's threads. The guy is obviously a dispondent Afro-Centric. LOL. Not a recovery one.

1, Blacks bleach their skin
2. Blacks wear wigs they don't like their natural hair
3. Black on black crime
4. Blacks this blacks that
5. etc

These are the very things Afro-Centric abhor. So the man critcizes the very things Afro-centric criticizes.

Conclusion: He is a Afro-centric. . .but a dispondent one. LOL.

I can't recall but did he ever say AE were white. . .Haven't paid much attention to his rants?

sh1t look at this.. . .
 -
Look at his hands and face where the paint is peeling off.

and this

-

Only an attention grabbing whorrre or mentally . . .messed up. . per would agrue otherwise. Backed up by the fact AEtians said so themselves.

Yawn!!! Any new stimulating research papers out there.. . .

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Xyyman, he doesn't involve Egypt, because he wouldn't be able to field an argument. On the other hand, he constantly posts articles from circus clows, taxi drivers, and trades persons (Black ones too) that attack "Afrocentrism", namely "Africanity" of Egypt.

Never mind the evidence suggesting that originates from the mainstream academia, i.e. anthropologists, biologists, geneticists, linguistics, etc rather than jazz musicians and journalists. You would expect much better form as well. Northern Europeans who know their actual origin can jack cultures in the South, yet African-Americans, who are tribe-less, cannot do the same thing.

The truth is, plenty of civilization exists south of the Sahara, while Northern Europe is more-or-less barren. African-Americans, also, are more closely related to the Sudanic complex than Northern Europeans are to Greeks. I know some (like Hammer) will bitch about it, but none have real exposure to peoples in those regions.

It would be quite clear, especially when Northern Europeans see blue-eyed amulets being used to ward off evil eyes. The eye color has a history with the act itself, and Irish priests would knock Catholics in that region even as they pray to some blonde air Jesus. The fear they develop when seeing diversity is hilarious. The Ancient Greeks and Romans themselves looked down at the Northern Europeans fiercely. Now, go groom your blonde hair with butter. [Wink]

PS: The Alcoholic still cannot answer the questions that are posed. He is the martyr of Arguewithidiots, who needs to do the right thing and end it. This man is a waste, resources could be used to feed, house and educate some child from the third world. The same can be said about his whorish mother as well.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

What's taking so long afronuthugger? Let's get some answers flowing...

quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
Here I present 5 simple questions for the afronuthugger to address, let's see if he passes or fails....

1) What is a "Caucasian/Caucasoid"? What are the cranial features associated with "Caucasian", when and where did these cranial features associated with "Caucasians" arise, and amongst what group/population of people?

2) What is a "Negroid/Negro"? What are the cranial features associated with "Negroid", when and where did these cranial features associated with "Negroid" arise, and amongst what group/population of people?

4) What is the difference between a tropically adapted individual and a cold adapted individual?

5) How long were anatomically modern humans living in Africa before successfully populating the world, and what non African population is closest cranio facially speaking to early AMH coming from Africa who also harbor the oldest OOA genetic lineages?

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Seems too hard to answer, no?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Folks

I think you guys were too hard on that bwoy this time given that MindOverMatter718 just completely demolished that little alcoholic.

You have either hurt his feelings or scared him off really baad ...

sob!

I'm going miss that palace fool and his entertaining charade...sob!

You see folks, you shouldn't have been so hard on my pink friend there...sob! I gwine miss his tomfoolery!

--------------------
Lionz

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
If he jumps off a cliff, he'd make the world a much better world. Tell his semi-illiterate mother to join him, because I'm disappointed. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if he's significantly older than us.

There is "vibe" off him suggesting that. I am quite amazed that he could afford to use the internet. Regardless, I don't think we should reduce our intensity until he surrenders like the little insect, he is.

Oh yes, I've been wrong before. That's the nature of debate. However, in this area, we've thoroughly ripped him apart. Instead, he calls us "Afrocentrist" or whatever, appearing, more like a euphemism of nigger. There was no rebuttal, no substantiation of his arguments. Jesus, he cannot criticize and not employ the same standards he places on others onto himself. Talk about pathetic, and we played around with his thread-churning antics.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don,t worry Lion h'll be back.. trolls alawys come back... always!! in another guise perhaps but h'll be back [Frown]

Excellent beat down by Mindover btw.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob_01

Be easy on the guy.

You have said some things that don't need to be said. Suicide is not something that should be joked about.

Also you should respect mothers. Moms have a hard enough life as it is. Child birth is not easy and raising up children is a hard but thankful job. Women in general need more respect. Too much things are done to corrupt them. We see men who parade women on TV as nothing but sex objects. How much fashion magazines portray a unrealistic image of women. Some women go to great lengths just to impress men. Plastic surgery, Face lifts etc. Really women should be respected more for their mind. All women are beautiful and that includes mothers, just because you don't like how this guy you debate acts, does not mean you should drag his mom into it. Show respect, remember you have a mom too.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What's taking so long afronuthugger? Let's get some answers flowing...

quote:

Good questions.
Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL..Tick Tick Tick..Afronut...I can see him now Eyes all bcked out his head..Sweating bullets...LMAO
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Bob_01

Be easy on the guy.

You have said some things that don't need to be said. Suicide is not something that should be joked about.

Also you should respect mothers. Moms have a hard enough life as it is. Child birth is not easy and raising up children is a hard but thankful job. Women in general need more respect. Too much things are done to corrupt them. We see men who parade women on TV as nothing but sex objects. How much fashion magazines portray a unrealistic image of women. Some women go to great lengths just to impress men. Plastic surgery, Face lifts etc. Really women should be respected more for their mind. All women are beautiful and that includes mothers, just because you don't like how this guy you debate acts, does not mean you should drag his mom into it. Show respect, remember you have a mom too.

Peace

Seriously, people joke about bitches (which is based on extremely sexist paradigm), homophobia ( mortality is arguably greatest against this group) and yet suicide is an issue. I don't know, I feel that if we're so insensitive to other segments, why let others out? This useless troll (waste of privileges) would be better off killing himself.

However, I understand what I said and realize that male privilege is real. However, there sympathy shouldn't be excessively handed out either. This troll, ever since he arrived here, has used that "Afrocentrism" trite in a similar manner as KKK stooges use nigger.

That is what I felt, so I'm not going to be cutting off some slack. Considering I've been around, seen reality that is rather unfair, I am not impressed at that man at all. As I said, he is probably older than me. He is a cold white American, who can't even see humanity amongst people, who obviously (considering MLK is well praised) historically (and currently) are treated as second-class citizens.

Saying that, I'm certain his attitude originated from his mother. He gives that redneck vibe as well, thinking that his white skin means that his history is high. The truth is, most white people were low class immigrants, who managed to sell out like many uncle toms. Ironically, while this population is privileged, due to the nature of a competitive system, has terrible fitness. Just look at Bettboo, Hammer, Rust, and the other white stooges that used to post here.

Pathetic characters.

[Added Later]

It may not be noticeable, but I'm dangerously satirical. These remarks are nothing but that. My belief is that's the only way we could develop some convergence.

Oh yes, do answer the questions: Afronuthugger.

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bob_01:
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Bob_01

Be easy on the guy.

Peace

Seriously, people joke about bitches (which is based on extremely sexist paradigm), homophobia ( mortality is arguably greatest against this group) and yet suicide is an issue. I don't know, I feel that if we're so insensitive to other segments, why let others out? This useless troll (waste of privileges) would be better off killing himself.

However, I understand what I said and realize that male privilege is real. However, there sympathy shouldn't be excessively handed out either. This troll, ever since he arrived here, has used that "Afrocentrism" trite in a similar manner as KKK stooges use nigger.

That is what I felt, so I'm not going to be cutting off some slack. Considering I've been around, seen reality that is rather unfair, I am not impressed at that man at all. As I said, he is probably older than me. He is a cold white American, who can't even see humanity amongst people, who obviously (considering MLK is well praised) historically (and currently) are treated as second-class citizens.

Saying that, I'm certain his attitude originated from his mother. He gives that redneck vibe as well, thinking that his white skin means that his history is high. The truth is, most white people were low class immigrants, who managed to sell out like many uncle toms. Ironically, while this population is privileged, due to the nature of a competitive system, has terrible fitness. Just look at Bettboo, Hammer, Rust, and the other white stooges that used to post here.

Pathetic characters.

[Added Later]

It may not be noticeable, but I'm dangerously satirical. These remarks are nothing but that. My belief is that's the only way we could develop some convergence.

Oh yes, do answer the questions: Afronuthugger.

Gwan with your chants Bob01
King is one guilt ridden freakin Jesus-pushing businessman.

Doan let him weak talk get to you...

Burn up the alcoholic, burn his mother too since she brough the monster to this life.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good morning to All.

[Big Grin] This may help with the troll(s):

-

-

htp

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

htp

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Three days later, and still no answers, whats taking you so long to respond afronuthugger?

Or are you simply cowering out? Which is understandable coming from you...

quote:

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindover you don't understand you drove that uncle tom off the board...he will come back under a new alias though just keep on your toes.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, it didnt take long for this thread to get deserted. LOL!

-

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Unfortunately I can't be on this board for days on end like many of you Afrofools. I have an ACTUAL LIFE, with responsibilities, outside this BBS (unlike you guys). But I must say, thank you for having me in mind. You guys give me relevance. I am important to you. I guess I have had a tremendous impact on you fellas. After all, I am topic d'jour pour tous les jours.

Aurevoir fuvckers (LOL)!

--------------------

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Ha ha ha I knew this fool would come back with that excuse, but it won't fly because this clown was here everyday creating 3 threads a day atleast, until one came back and challenged him. Once my thread was created he goes missing for 4 days and comes back with this predictably weak excuse of he hasn't the time to respond. Lmao what a erroneous jackass this afronuthugger is.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Works everytime.

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Unfortunately I can't be on this board for days on end like many of you Afrofools. I have an ACTUAL LIFE, with responsibilities, outside this BBS (unlike you guys). But I must say, thank you for having me in mind. You guys give me relevance. I am important to you. I guess I have had a tremendous impact on you fellas. After all, I am topic d'jour pour tous les jours.

Aurevoir fuvckers (LOL)!

Translation: I admit DEFEAT!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHa..Good work Mind over Matter, Bob and all who helped but this wannabe Haitian Neo-Nazi in his sub-intellectual place...

See ya later don't let the door hit ya!!!

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
This whole, " I have a life ****" is lame. It is pretty obvious that he's a loser ass suburbanite that hides in the closet. Much like his partners on this forum. It's pretty obvious that these, likely, Hip hop head/ Black culture jacker losers live a fictional life in person. On the other hand, I say whatever said here in person.

If you cannot go on one forum and network, while managing education, and work (was always an international student, btw), I feel sorry for you. There is a lot to gain discussing in a forum that can have political applications. I can say that, what can you say Alcoholic? Stop pretending to be busy, when you, Fawal and rest posted for countless hours in the past, with poor use of citations and analysis.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Appears to be a good antidote to trolling. Tactic should be used on this fawal fellow next.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
^ Well said.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
Appears to be a good antidote to trolling. Tactic should be used on this fawal fellow next.

I was thinking the same thing
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Up.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Bump this sh1t up! Wtf?! Yall need to keep me in mind! I'm important to you Afro-suckers!

--------------------

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see you left your answers home. Looks to me like you'd better git to gittin' on some responses, even if you have to make up some sh.t. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afronutsucker:

Bump this sh1t up! Wtf?! Yall need to keep me in mind! I'm important to you Afro-suckers!

You're only importance to us is entertainment. But I see it's been how many days and no response. Why is that? Did Mathilda, Dienekes, and others give you the cold shoulder? I wouldn't be surprised if they did. After all, if chief losers are too afraid to debate us, there is no doubt underling losers won't get any help. [Big Grin]
Posts: 26285 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
I see you left your answers home. Looks to me like you'd better git to gittin' on some responses, even if you have to make up some sh.t. [Big Grin]

LOL And he had so much time to think up something!
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Up!
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
i got my answer for you negroes, Tut and AE = N. African caucasian (LOL)! You lose. I win. GAME OVER.

--------------------

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Alcoholic
quote:
i got my answer for you negroes, Tut and AE = N. African caucasian (LOL)! You lose. I win. GAME OVER.
Huh.. [Confused] ....I thought you went to rehab?? why you come back still being a drunk?

So are you ready to answer these questions put forth by Mind?.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
i gave you fools an answer, by way of the official result handed down by hawass. Dont u get it bwoy? You are no longer registering on the radar of being taken seriously. The verdict is in. king tut was not a negroe. I suggest you go purchase a firearm and end your misery. You have been living a dream Negro.
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada is now going to do his afroloon mumbo jumbo with us about race. he thinks he is a genetic scholar and uses this ruse whenever it suits his purposes. The rest of the time ALL he talks about is race but NEVER does any research.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com