This is topic 5 question quiz for Afronuthugger.... in forum Deshret at EgyptSearch Forums.

To visit this topic, use this URL:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002513

Posted by MindoverMatter718 (Member # 15400) on :

Here I present 5 simple questions for the afronuthugger to address, let's see if he passes or fails....

1) What is a "Caucasian/Caucasoid"? What are the cranial features associated with "Caucasian", when and where did these cranial features associated with "Caucasians" arise, and amongst what group/population of people?

2) What is a "Negroid/Negro"? What are the cranial features associated with "Negroid", when and where did these cranial features associated with "Negroid" arise, and amongst what group/population of people?

3) Are uniparental markers (Y and Mtdna) indicative of phenotype?

4) What is the difference between a tropically adapted individual and a cold adapted individual?

5) How long were anatomically modern humans living in Africa before successfully populating the world, and what non African population is closest cranio facially speaking to early AMH coming from Africa who also harbor the oldest OOA genetic lineages?

Posted by Recovering Afro-holic (Member # 17311) on :

I will answer this on MY TIME. Now wait boy.

Posted by Bob_01 (Member # 15687) on :

^ I don't remember that at all. The way you answered the first two made me place an abortion stamp on your head.

3 to 5, I doubt that's within this pre/-suicidal nut's faculty.

@ afronuthugger

It's okay take your time lil girl, hopefully you don't fail though, being that the questions are pretty easy.

Btw, I want clear and concise answers from you (not from Google), and the answers should be in full, as in, you answer each part of each question in its entirety. No cherrypicking!

P.s. I came up with those questions within 5 minutes, but let's see how long it actually takes you to answer them though... [Wink]

OM MY TIME BOY. REMEMBER THAT. I MAY NOT EVEN ANSWER THEM. SINCE YOU COME AT ME SIDEWAYS, WHY SHOULD I EVEN RESPOND TO THE QUESTIONS? RESPECT ME AND I WILL ENTERTAIN YOU..... NEGRO BOY.

^^ [Roll Eyes] You're like a thief calling the cops complaining because you got robbed lol, you're a pure hypocrite to say the least.

No need to digress though, let's see if you can leave your patented off topic strawmen and ad hominems out of this, deal?

Ok, moving on so far two off topic responses from you already, when you could've and should've been answering the questions.

Don't be afraid of the questions, they're simple enough to answer, if you know the answers let's hear it...plain and simple.

If this alcoholic moron didn't open up two million different threads, the answers would be readily available. However, I don't expect him to answer those question.

He can't.

Posted by Jari-Ankhamun (Member # 14451) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
OM MY TIME BOY. REMEMBER THAT. I MAY NOT EVEN ANSWER THEM. SINCE YOU COME AT ME SIDEWAYS, WHY SHOULD I EVEN RESPOND TO THE QUESTIONS? RESPECT ME AND I WILL ENTERTAIN YOU..... NEGRO BOY.

Translation..."Oh No, what can I D-DO..The-they Opened a Thread challenging me to my Eurocentric non-sense?? How can I distract thems...M-Maybe..I-I-I can G-G-Google or R-R-Raid Stormfront or Mathida's Blog..Or I-Can-Can E-mail Salsassin...Mathilda..Salsain HELP ME...LMAO....HEEELLLPP MEEEE!!!!

HEEELLLLLLPPPP MEEEEEEEE...MAthilda, Salsassin...HEEEELPPP!!!..

-

Looks Like the Sink Hole just gave out Afronut..Quick better claw at SOMETHING..LOL

Posted by IronLion (Member # 16412) on :

quote:

YOU MUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS PINK BWOY , OR DON'T COME BACK TO THIS FORUM...

YOU MUST ANSWER THE QUESTIONS WITH YOUR PINK MOUTH AND PINK HANDS TYPING IT OUT OTHERWISE THE INCURABLE POX WILL ROT OUT YOUR STINKING PINK ARSE!!!

I SAY PINKIE BOY, YOU MUST RESPOND TO THIS LOGIC OR DIEE!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] VERY SLOWLY...

Posted by anguishofbeing (Member # 16736) on :

quote:

LOL!

-

No answers, because the deluded uncle tom is obviously intellectually bankrupt. He talks nice, so I'm guessing he's some unemployed Bachelor of Arts-wielding moron.

Seriously, you need to leave the board and join with the retards on arguewithanyone. This isn't a mental asylum and we could care less if you want to hang yourself. These discussions isn't what makes a man.

Unraveling white supremacy by pointing out cultural appropriation does. The "white" Egyptian nonsense has been long debunked. The attachment with high culture is how Europeans continue to justify international oppression. However, the lofty foundation is starting to crumble.

quote:

ANSWER THE QUESTION B!TCH....ON TIME
ANSWER THE QUESTION;
ANSWER THE TRICK QUERY PINKOID MORONO
AND ENTERTAIN US ONE MORE TIME [Big Grin]

LION!

Posted by Brada-Anansi (Member # 16371) on :

Hahhah meaning...nooo can,t make it..Batman..questions..too hard..need..troll powers!!

No one should respond to his future threads untill we get an answer do not let him wiggle his way out of this. can ah get an amen fellas ??? [Big Grin]

Posted by xyyman (Member # 13597) on :

Look at the man's threads. The guy is obviously a dispondent Afro-Centric. LOL. Not a recovery one.

1, Blacks bleach their skin
2. Blacks wear wigs they don't like their natural hair
3. Black on black crime
4. Blacks this blacks that
5. etc

These are the very things Afro-Centric abhor. So the man critcizes the very things Afro-centric criticizes.

Conclusion: He is a Afro-centric. . .but a dispondent one. LOL.

I can't recall but did he ever say AE were white. . .Haven't paid much attention to his rants?

sh1t look at this.. . .
 -
Look at his hands and face where the paint is peeling off.

and this

-

Only an attention grabbing whorrre or mentally . . .messed up. . per would agrue otherwise. Backed up by the fact AEtians said so themselves.

Yawn!!! Any new stimulating research papers out there.. . .

Xyyman, he doesn't involve Egypt, because he wouldn't be able to field an argument. On the other hand, he constantly posts articles from circus clows, taxi drivers, and trades persons (Black ones too) that attack "Afrocentrism", namely "Africanity" of Egypt.

Never mind the evidence suggesting that originates from the mainstream academia, i.e. anthropologists, biologists, geneticists, linguistics, etc rather than jazz musicians and journalists. You would expect much better form as well. Northern Europeans who know their actual origin can jack cultures in the South, yet African-Americans, who are tribe-less, cannot do the same thing.

The truth is, plenty of civilization exists south of the Sahara, while Northern Europe is more-or-less barren. African-Americans, also, are more closely related to the Sudanic complex than Northern Europeans are to Greeks. I know some (like Hammer) will bitch about it, but none have real exposure to peoples in those regions.

It would be quite clear, especially when Northern Europeans see blue-eyed amulets being used to ward off evil eyes. The eye color has a history with the act itself, and Irish priests would knock Catholics in that region even as they pray to some blonde air Jesus. The fear they develop when seeing diversity is hilarious. The Ancient Greeks and Romans themselves looked down at the Northern Europeans fiercely. Now, go groom your blonde hair with butter. [Wink]

PS: The Alcoholic still cannot answer the questions that are posed. He is the martyr of Arguewithidiots, who needs to do the right thing and end it. This man is a waste, resources could be used to feed, house and educate some child from the third world. The same can be said about his whorish mother as well.

What's taking so long afronuthugger? Let's get some answers flowing...

quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
Here I present 5 simple questions for the afronuthugger to address, let's see if he passes or fails....

1) What is a "Caucasian/Caucasoid"? What are the cranial features associated with "Caucasian", when and where did these cranial features associated with "Caucasians" arise, and amongst what group/population of people?

2) What is a "Negroid/Negro"? What are the cranial features associated with "Negroid", when and where did these cranial features associated with "Negroid" arise, and amongst what group/population of people?

4) What is the difference between a tropically adapted individual and a cold adapted individual?

5) How long were anatomically modern humans living in Africa before successfully populating the world, and what non African population is closest cranio facially speaking to early AMH coming from Africa who also harbor the oldest OOA genetic lineages?

Seems too hard to answer, no?

Folks

I think you guys were too hard on that bwoy this time given that MindOverMatter718 just completely demolished that little alcoholic.

You have either hurt his feelings or scared him off really baad ...

sob!

I'm going miss that palace fool and his entertaining charade...sob!

You see folks, you shouldn't have been so hard on my pink friend there...sob! I gwine miss his tomfoolery!

If he jumps off a cliff, he'd make the world a much better world. Tell his semi-illiterate mother to join him, because I'm disappointed. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if he's significantly older than us.

There is "vibe" off him suggesting that. I am quite amazed that he could afford to use the internet. Regardless, I don't think we should reduce our intensity until he surrenders like the little insect, he is.

Oh yes, I've been wrong before. That's the nature of debate. However, in this area, we've thoroughly ripped him apart. Instead, he calls us "Afrocentrist" or whatever, appearing, more like a euphemism of nigger. There was no rebuttal, no substantiation of his arguments. Jesus, he cannot criticize and not employ the same standards he places on others onto himself. Talk about pathetic, and we played around with his thread-churning antics.

Don,t worry Lion h'll be back.. trolls alawys come back... always!! in another guise perhaps but h'll be back [Frown]

Excellent beat down by Mindover btw.

Posted by KING (Member # 9422) on :

Bob_01

Be easy on the guy.

You have said some things that don't need to be said. Suicide is not something that should be joked about.

Also you should respect mothers. Moms have a hard enough life as it is. Child birth is not easy and raising up children is a hard but thankful job. Women in general need more respect. Too much things are done to corrupt them. We see men who parade women on TV as nothing but sex objects. How much fashion magazines portray a unrealistic image of women. Some women go to great lengths just to impress men. Plastic surgery, Face lifts etc. Really women should be respected more for their mind. All women are beautiful and that includes mothers, just because you don't like how this guy you debate acts, does not mean you should drag his mom into it. Show respect, remember you have a mom too.

Peace

Posted by Evergreen (Member # 12192) on :

quote:
What's taking so long afronuthugger? Let's get some answers flowing...

quote:

Good questions.

LOL..Tick Tick Tick..Afronut...I can see him now Eyes all bcked out his head..Sweating bullets...LMAO

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Bob_01

Be easy on the guy.

You have said some things that don't need to be said. Suicide is not something that should be joked about.

Also you should respect mothers. Moms have a hard enough life as it is. Child birth is not easy and raising up children is a hard but thankful job. Women in general need more respect. Too much things are done to corrupt them. We see men who parade women on TV as nothing but sex objects. How much fashion magazines portray a unrealistic image of women. Some women go to great lengths just to impress men. Plastic surgery, Face lifts etc. Really women should be respected more for their mind. All women are beautiful and that includes mothers, just because you don't like how this guy you debate acts, does not mean you should drag his mom into it. Show respect, remember you have a mom too.

Peace

Seriously, people joke about bitches (which is based on extremely sexist paradigm), homophobia ( mortality is arguably greatest against this group) and yet suicide is an issue. I don't know, I feel that if we're so insensitive to other segments, why let others out? This useless troll (waste of privileges) would be better off killing himself.

However, I understand what I said and realize that male privilege is real. However, there sympathy shouldn't be excessively handed out either. This troll, ever since he arrived here, has used that "Afrocentrism" trite in a similar manner as KKK stooges use nigger.

That is what I felt, so I'm not going to be cutting off some slack. Considering I've been around, seen reality that is rather unfair, I am not impressed at that man at all. As I said, he is probably older than me. He is a cold white American, who can't even see humanity amongst people, who obviously (considering MLK is well praised) historically (and currently) are treated as second-class citizens.

Saying that, I'm certain his attitude originated from his mother. He gives that redneck vibe as well, thinking that his white skin means that his history is high. The truth is, most white people were low class immigrants, who managed to sell out like many uncle toms. Ironically, while this population is privileged, due to the nature of a competitive system, has terrible fitness. Just look at Bettboo, Hammer, Rust, and the other white stooges that used to post here.

Pathetic characters.

[Added Later]

It may not be noticeable, but I'm dangerously satirical. These remarks are nothing but that. My belief is that's the only way we could develop some convergence.

Oh yes, do answer the questions: Afronuthugger.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Bob_01:
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Bob_01

Be easy on the guy.

Peace

Seriously, people joke about bitches (which is based on extremely sexist paradigm), homophobia ( mortality is arguably greatest against this group) and yet suicide is an issue. I don't know, I feel that if we're so insensitive to other segments, why let others out? This useless troll (waste of privileges) would be better off killing himself.

However, I understand what I said and realize that male privilege is real. However, there sympathy shouldn't be excessively handed out either. This troll, ever since he arrived here, has used that "Afrocentrism" trite in a similar manner as KKK stooges use nigger.

That is what I felt, so I'm not going to be cutting off some slack. Considering I've been around, seen reality that is rather unfair, I am not impressed at that man at all. As I said, he is probably older than me. He is a cold white American, who can't even see humanity amongst people, who obviously (considering MLK is well praised) historically (and currently) are treated as second-class citizens.

Saying that, I'm certain his attitude originated from his mother. He gives that redneck vibe as well, thinking that his white skin means that his history is high. The truth is, most white people were low class immigrants, who managed to sell out like many uncle toms. Ironically, while this population is privileged, due to the nature of a competitive system, has terrible fitness. Just look at Bettboo, Hammer, Rust, and the other white stooges that used to post here.

Pathetic characters.

[Added Later]

It may not be noticeable, but I'm dangerously satirical. These remarks are nothing but that. My belief is that's the only way we could develop some convergence.

Oh yes, do answer the questions: Afronuthugger.

Gwan with your chants Bob01
King is one guilt ridden freakin Jesus-pushing businessman.

Doan let him weak talk get to you...

Burn up the alcoholic, burn his mother too since she brough the monster to this life.

Posted by TruthAndRights (Member # 17346) on :

Good morning to All.

[Big Grin] This may help with the troll(s):

-

-

htp

Posted by TruthAndRights (Member # 17346) on :

-

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

htp

Three days later, and still no answers, whats taking you so long to respond afronuthugger?

Or are you simply cowering out? Which is understandable coming from you...

quote:

Mindover you don't understand you drove that uncle tom off the board...he will come back under a new alias though just keep on your toes.

Wow, it didnt take long for this thread to get deserted. LOL!

-

Unfortunately I can't be on this board for days on end like many of you Afrofools. I have an ACTUAL LIFE, with responsibilities, outside this BBS (unlike you guys). But I must say, thank you for having me in mind. You guys give me relevance. I am important to you. I guess I have had a tremendous impact on you fellas. After all, I am topic d'jour pour tous les jours.

Aurevoir fuvckers (LOL)!

Ha ha ha I knew this fool would come back with that excuse, but it won't fly because this clown was here everyday creating 3 threads a day atleast, until one came back and challenged him. Once my thread was created he goes missing for 4 days and comes back with this predictably weak excuse of he hasn't the time to respond. Lmao what a erroneous jackass this afronuthugger is.

Works everytime.

-

quote:
Unfortunately I can't be on this board for days on end like many of you Afrofools. I have an ACTUAL LIFE, with responsibilities, outside this BBS (unlike you guys). But I must say, thank you for having me in mind. You guys give me relevance. I am important to you. I guess I have had a tremendous impact on you fellas. After all, I am topic d'jour pour tous les jours.

Aurevoir fuvckers (LOL)!

Translation: I admit DEFEAT!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHa..Good work Mind over Matter, Bob and all who helped but this wannabe Haitian Neo-Nazi in his sub-intellectual place...

See ya later don't let the door hit ya!!!

This whole, " I have a life ****" is lame. It is pretty obvious that he's a loser ass suburbanite that hides in the closet. Much like his partners on this forum. It's pretty obvious that these, likely, Hip hop head/ Black culture jacker losers live a fictional life in person. On the other hand, I say whatever said here in person.

If you cannot go on one forum and network, while managing education, and work (was always an international student, btw), I feel sorry for you. There is a lot to gain discussing in a forum that can have political applications. I can say that, what can you say Alcoholic? Stop pretending to be busy, when you, Fawal and rest posted for countless hours in the past, with poor use of citations and analysis.

Posted by The Explorer (Member # 14778) on :

Appears to be a good antidote to trolling. Tactic should be used on this fawal fellow next.

^ Well said.

quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
Appears to be a good antidote to trolling. Tactic should be used on this fawal fellow next.

I was thinking the same thing

Up.

Bump this sh1t up! Wtf?! Yall need to keep me in mind! I'm important to you Afro-suckers!

Posted by Grumman (Member # 14051) on :

I see you left your answers home. Looks to me like you'd better git to gittin' on some responses, even if you have to make up some sh.t. [Big Grin]

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afronutsucker:

Bump this sh1t up! Wtf?! Yall need to keep me in mind! I'm important to you Afro-suckers!

You're only importance to us is entertainment. But I see it's been how many days and no response. Why is that? Did Mathilda, Dienekes, and others give you the cold shoulder? I wouldn't be surprised if they did. After all, if chief losers are too afraid to debate us, there is no doubt underling losers won't get any help. [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
I see you left your answers home. Looks to me like you'd better git to gittin' on some responses, even if you have to make up some sh.t. [Big Grin]

LOL And he had so much time to think up something!

Up!

i got my answer for you negroes, Tut and AE = N. African caucasian (LOL)! You lose. I win. GAME OVER.

Alcoholic
quote:
i got my answer for you negroes, Tut and AE = N. African caucasian (LOL)! You lose. I win. GAME OVER.
Huh.. [Confused] ....I thought you went to rehab?? why you come back still being a drunk?

So are you ready to answer these questions put forth by Mind?.

i gave you fools an answer, by way of the official result handed down by hawass. Dont u get it bwoy? You are no longer registering on the radar of being taken seriously. The verdict is in. king tut was not a negroe. I suggest you go purchase a firearm and end your misery. You have been living a dream Negro.

Posted by Hammer (Member # 17003) on :

Brada is now going to do his afroloon mumbo jumbo with us about race. he thinks he is a genetic scholar and uses this ruse whenever it suits his purposes. The rest of the time ALL he talks about is race but NEVER does any research.

You are not answering the questions

Hammered!! Billy Joe Bim Bob is waiting out side with the red Chevi pick-up with the Confederate flag on the back..he said hurry up that 5th of Jack is beginning to kick in and he don't want to be late for the Cross burning... [Razz]

actually Brada I teach a class on the Civil War taking in the years 1850-1877. It covers the lead up to the war and reconstruction as well. I am also the proud owner of a Confederate flag.
Americans on both sides should be admired and respected.

quote:

Hey moron, show me where in the quiz did I ask anything about King Tut? You squirming semi-literate fool.

Get to answering the questions what's taking you so long? That was a horrible try at escaping your fate, now let's get some answers...

quote:

Hammered
quote:
actually Brada I teach a class on the Civil War taking in the years 1850-1877. It covers the lead up to the war and reconstruction as well. I am also the proud owner of a Confederate flag. Americans on both sides should be admired and respected.
And I bet in that class you had the Confederate won and the Klan was simply mis-understood patriots.. but all around good guys,the raid on Harpers ferry was a terrorist act,reminiscent of Al-queada,Harriet Tubman,Sojourner Truth..were all disgruntled ingrates..who didn't appreciate good ol fashioned Southern work ethics.

Slavery was the law of the land Brada, both in states that fought for the CSA and some that fought for the Union a well. The war wa fought to preserve the union, not to end slavery. Obviously the end of slavery was the only thing good that came out of the war.

Hammered I don't know if your family were of the planter upper class but, that they used and misused the hell out of poor largely uneducated whites with only a promise that they were somehow better that blacks slave or free..they then send thousands of them to their deaths just so they could live well..and they eat that sh!it up. But I agree with you ending slavery was a positive out-come not the reason,but it was pushed to the front burner by abolitionist,especially when Lincoln found himself in a bind.

Brada, To undertand the south during the war you have to take a cold unemotional look at American economics before the war. In the 1850's fully 50% of our exports, north and south combined came from slave produced cotton.
If you went to a sugar planter in 1850 and aked him to free his slaves for moral reasons here is the quetion he would ask you, "who is going to do the work?" That was the problem and it was the reason slavery lasted as long as it did.
There was no way to abolish slavery without a literal economic collapse.
Small alave holders supported the system because it was their goal to become a major planter. Most of the planters were self made men and just enough mall planters became major planter to make that goal look realistic.
Many yeoman farmers hated the planters but they hated abolitionists as well.

^ This man could act so "cool", because of his unfounded superiority complex. I really doubt he belongs to any clan. Instead he is a white man, who descended from peasants, who weren't even allowed to vote damn it!

Slaves reduced the bargaining power of European migrants tremendously. Remember whiteness was a construct developed by the elite. To be that, you must own land, be able the vote, and belong to the male gender.

You act so "cool", because now you're part of that white identity. White "poverty" is rather marginal, unless we include recent migrants, or "white" single mothers. The fact is, "whites" became what they are by "selling out" to elites and locking out their poor comrades. That was a history that affected you as well. Brada is clearly emphasizing that.

I must stress that neither ( from what I see) are ignoring the economic importance of slavery. Please, stay on track. I don't really think of slavery, but it's likely that we all descended from slaves. Europeans were slaves, under the serfdom system, it's just packaged under a "nicer" name.

One must understand, that of course, we realize that the economy was great. It was the base of the industrial revolution in the British Empire, other European states, and the United States. You could not employ a hyper production model, based on, relatively, high innovation, without cheap primary resources! Besides, not all whites were innovators, that was only a term that could be used for "some" whites. It includes many Blacks as well, within the area of agricultural innovations, lubrications, what not. Human ingenuity is a universal trait, after all.

Lets stick to the Topic:

Hammer if you want to discuss something else please create another thread...

Afronut you claimed that..[QUOTE]Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
[QB] I had gone into silence these past couple of weeks, patiently waiting for the result. I knew the result would confirm the well established truth; Ancient Egypt was not an African negro civilization.

As you can see, the NEGROES arent commenting (LOL)!!!!!! These pieces of

If you were silent until the results what is taking you so long..? I will continue to post these questions until you give an answer. I will make you presence here a living hell

HAHAHAHAHA

Posted by prmiddleeastern (Member # 14038) on :

quote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craniofacial_anthropometry
The historical development of craniofacial anthropometry started when anthropologists first measured human skulls as a way to categorize race. The beginning physical anthropologists used a holistic method where they examined multiple observable physical characteristics to determine race.
This holistic approach was not "craniofacial anthropometry" but a typological method. As anthropologists gained access to methods of skull measure, they developed racial classification based on skull shape.
The observable craniofacial skeletal differences ranged from breadth of nasal aperture, nasal root height, head shape e.g. mesocephalic, brachycephalic and doliocephalic, sagittal crest appearance, jaw thickness, browridge size, forehead slope, etc., but did not involve soft tissue differences such as nasal shape, eye color, skin color, lip shape, and hair type. Using a strictly skull based categorization method, these anthropologists organized three to four racial groups.
Caucasoids were characterized by a doliocephalic shape, with receded zygomas, large browridge and a narrow nasal aperture. Secondly, Negroids were characterized by a mesocephalic head shape, with receded zygomas and wide nasal aperture.
Third, Mongoloids were characterized as a brachycephalic head shape, absent browridges, small nasal aperture, and projecting zygomas. Additionally, Australoids whose craniofacial type fell between Negroids and Caucasoids was added. With the addition of this category, Thomas Huxley considered India to fall in this group's craniofacial measurements.

quote:
No, but they are indicative of ancestry, autosomal dna is the indicative of phenotype.

quote:
The skin color and adaptation to the climates they live in and phenotype.

quote:
5) How long were anatomically modern humans living in Africa before successfully populating the world, and what non African population is closest cranio facially speaking to early AMH coming from Africa who also harbor the oldest OOA genetic lineages? [/QB]
The Oceania people are the closest looking to ancient Africans.

^^If you want to answer the questions, do me a favor and answer them how they were asked. Note what I said to the individual whom of which the questions were intended...

Btw, I want clear and concise answers from you (not from Google), and the answers should be in full, as in, you answer each part of each question in its entirety. No cherrypicking!

P.s. Ex. question 1 and 2 have about 4 parts to it, a what, when, where, and who question.

You answered only the "what" part, somewhat.

At least PR tried to answer it unlike the village ass Afronut and his Master the Hammered redneck.

quote:
P.s. Ex. question 1 and 2 have about 4 parts to it, a what, when, where, and who question.

You answered only the "what" part, somewhat. [/QB]

The historical development of craniofacial anthropometry started when anthropologists first measured human skulls as a way to categorize race. The beginning physical anthropologists used a holistic method where they examined multiple observable physical characteristics to determine race.
This holistic approach was not "craniofacial anthropometry" but a typological method. As anthropologists gained access to methods of skull measure, they developed racial classification based on skull shape.
The observable craniofacial skeletal differences ranged from breadth of nasal aperture, nasal root height, head shape e.g. mesocephalic, brachycephalic and doliocephalic, sagittal crest appearance, jaw thickness, browridge size, forehead slope, etc., but did not involve soft tissue differences such as nasal shape, eye color, skin color, lip shape, and hair type. Using a strictly skull based categorization method, these anthropologists organized three to four racial groups.
Caucasoids were characterized by a doliocephalic shape, with receded zygomas, large browridge and a narrow nasal aperture. Secondly, Negroids were characterized by a mesocephalic head shape, with receded zygomas and wide nasal aperture.
Third, Mongoloids were characterized as a brachycephalic head shape, absent browridges, small nasal aperture, and projecting zygomas. Additionally, Australoids whose craniofacial type fell between Negroids and Caucasoids was added.
With the addition of this category, Thomas Huxley considered India to fall in this group's craniofacial measurements.

When/where?Those changes in skull shapes happened 60,000(when the first OOA migration got out of Africa, then their body changed due to climatic and living habits, the Cuacasian in The Middle East(50,000 years ago) and the Mongolid in South Asia(60,000 years ago)

quote:
Originally posted by prmiddleeastern:
quote:

Third, Mongoloids were characterized as a brachycephalic head shape, absent browridges, small nasal aperture, and projecting zygomas. Additionally, Australoids whose craniofacial type fell between Negroids and Caucasoids was added.
With the addition of this category, Thomas Huxley considered India to fall in this group's craniofacial measurements.[/QB]

Stop citing wikipedia first of all, secondly great, again you described what a "Caucasoid" entails, somewhat.

Now get to the who, as in who/what population, where, as in where did these traits arise, and when...

quote:
When/where?Those changes in skull shapes happened 60,000(when the first OOA migration got out of Africa, then their body changed due to climatic and living habits, the Cuacasian in The Middle East(50,000 years ago) and the Mongolid in South Asia(60,000 years ago)

Really? Where are your sources? Amongst what populations and according to whom? And what about "Negroid"?

quote:
Stop citing wikipedia first of all, secondly great, again you described what a "Caucasoid" entails, somewhat.

Now get to the who, as in who/what population, where, as in where did these traits arise, and when...

What's wrong with wikipedia, do you think they got the information without source, if you go to the link, you will see lot of sources below the definition, so I think wikipedia has good information.

quote:
Really? Where are your sources? Amongst what populations and according to whom? And what about "Negroid"? [/QB]
National Geographic and the Genographic Project, both founded the skull and dated the years from where the Haplogroups were first found(yes, they also influence the phenotype in a sort of way, not like the autosomal dna, but a little part of it)As I said it arose in populations of the Middle East(Paleo-Caucasian), Oceania(Paleo-Mongolid and Euro-Caucasian)and Central Asia(Mongolid), the Native African is found since +70,000 old, it is the oldest.

Posted by homeylu (Member # 4430) on :

quote:
[QUOTE].......This holistic approach was not "craniofacial anthropometry" but a typological method.....

typology = pseudoscience

"In practice, the application of such forensic criteria ultimately comes down to whether the skull "looks Negroid," "Caucasoid," or "Mongoloid" in the eye of each U.S. forensic practitioner...same article (see challenges)

quote:
No, but they are indicative of ancestry, autosomal dna is the indicative of phenotype.
Autosomal dna is "not responsible for any physical characteristics"
http://www.orchidcellmark.ca/site/dna-glossary/

quote:
The skin color and adaptation to the climates they live in and phenotype.
First, skin color IS a phenotype. Secondly, whenever you think of human adaptation, you must always think "biological", hence genetically. The derived physical traits will always evolve from the genetic traits.

I agree with acclimitization, but technology and culture must also be considered in adaptation. For example, a bedouin living in the desert, would have to change some of his habits if he suddenly relocated to Siberia.

quote:
National Geographic and the Genographic Project, both founded the skull and dated the years from where the Haplogroups were first found(yes, they also influence the phenotype in a sort of way, not like the autosomal dna, but a little part of it.

Don't merge science with your personal ideology in an attempt to disguise inaccurate sources as reliable.

The Genographic Project uses skulls to extract DNA to determine the origin of different populations, NOT to "measure" them and categorize them into some debunked 'racial type'.

M.O.M. I think the character you posed these questions to is a thorough imbecile, to expect any
intellectual response from his is a waste. His only apparent use here is to distract real dialogue from those of you that actually take your disciplines seriously. Don't waste your time. [Wink]

quote:
Originally posted by homeylu:

And who is responsible for these characteristics, I think a gene is.

deleted

Also you are half right as also environment due affect the phenotype, disctinct to genotype, who is gnenes only.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by homeylu:

And who is responsible for these characteristics, I think a gene is.
Of course a gene is responsible, but not in the context as you are trying to explain it, as determining the "race" of an individual. Have you ever heard of twins being born to mixed parents, one coming out white with blue eyes, and the other one dark with dark eyes, rare but it happens. I agree that geographically there are dominant traits amongst individuals, but I wouldn't go so far as to "scientifically" categorize them based on any type of "hierarchy" which is exactly what people who subscribe to this method attempt to do.

ETA, It's not by accident that any group that has made any significant contributions to society has somehow "magically" been identified as "caucasoid", sorry I don't buy into the BS. It's manipulative scientist, which is why many don't subscribe to it, as it is not precise, what started as 3 distinct groups, has evolved into too many to name.

But I think both are mixed, but they don't have the same mixture(their gnenes didn't recombine identically)but let say if their dad is black and mom is white, then both are the mix of both parents, despite their genes recombined different.

quote:
But I think both are mixed, but they don't have the same mixture(their gnenes didn't recombine identically)but let say if their dad is black and mom is white, then both are the mix of both parents, despite their genes recombined different.

And using your ideology, which "racial" category would they fit? Would this skull method work? Don't you believe that humans have been "mixing" for eternity? Do you believe we are heterogeneous or homogeneous?

Please note that the authors of these "phenotypical" categories believes each human evolved separately from distinctive dominant groups, and I think you are intelligent enough to know that this is not the case, yet you still subscribe to these methods???

They would fit in the Eurafrican category, and so they shoudl have an skull shape mix of caucasoid and Africanoid, yes, we have been mixing phenotypes for eternity,that is also another cause of phenotype change along with the environment, all humans evolved from African ancestros who looked similar to modern Khoisans, then changed to different phenotypes according to the environment, alimentatuion and admixture with different populations.

so what are you saying here - that the khoisans still resemble the proto humans? Do you know the implication behind what you are positing? that the Negro has not evolved beyond the anatomical structure of the first modern human parent! You may be on to something!! It would explain why the Negro lags behind all other races socially, culturally, technologically and intellectually.

quote:
They would fit in the Eurafrican category, and so they shoudl have an skull shape mix of caucasoid and Africanoid, yes, we have been mixing phenotypes for eternity,that is also another cause of phenotype change along with the environment, all humans evolved from African ancestros who looked similar to modern Khoisans, then changed to different phenotypes according to the environment, alimentatuion and admixture with different populations.

quote:
so what are you saying here - that the khoisans still resemble the proto humans? Do you know the implication behind what you are positing? that the Negro has not evolved beyond the anatomical structure of the first modern human parent! You may be on to something!! It would explain why the Negro lags behind all other races socially, culturally, technologically and intellectually.

Yes, they look similar to what proto humans looked, also the Oceania people(Negrito, Andamanse)looked similar, yes the Neolithic Africanids evolved from the first human parent, they don't look neither like Khoisan and Oceanians, but more modern.

One of the dangers in subscribing to such methods of phenotype categorizing, you get some dumb azz response like the one above.

What the imbecile doesn't realize is that "belief" in those very same factors (race categories, racial hierarchies) is what led to the systematic abuse and oppression of the so-called "inferior" race, without conscious, as they had the "Hamitic curse" and "science" to fortify their claims.

Oppression coupled with autophobia can lead to socially self-destructive behavior, and hinder the progress of an otherwise intelligent community. Which is why its more important than ever to introduce history with pride to young black children, without brainwashing them, like some of these cults, like Nuwabians Moors, have done.

Actually I like Haitians, and unlike many African Americans and Jamaicans, I consider them my "peeps" as well. I went to High school in Boston, with Haitians that "hated" Black American, because of all the derogatory terms, they would subject them to. I understood their grief, and hoped they wouldn't hate all Black Americans, as some were just complete idiots and suffered from their own form of self-hate. We have to end this with our future generations, its depressing; Black on Black hate. I don't give a damn if any one labels me Afrocentric, I am, and damn proud, I exist to uplift my people, particularly the younger folks, as I have been promoted to Principal, I have greater control and input in our school's curriculum, and made sure our library became more "colorful" [Smile]

^^^^
I think what African people should do is establish an African Centered world veiw. Egypt, Nubia and all of our African philosophies and culture needs to be re examined while we try to solve and relate to the current world. The first thing we need to do is eradicate the anti-intellectualism in our communities, Esp. These Hip Hop Monkeys...Let them entertain White Children. We need to expose our children to the knowledge found all over Africa and show them the Black Faces that created it so they have no excuse any more. Out children are closing the I.Q gap and this is the time for us as an African people to set of our Renaincance.

I have said this before and I will say it again Africa is the Final Frontier, The Chinese knows it, The Indians know it, Europeans know it. Africans in the diaspora need to come back together in Africa and reestablish some new Communities there.

quote:
quote:

What's wrong with wikipedia, do you think they got the information without source, if you go to the link, you will see lot of sources below the definition, so I think wikipedia has good information.
Great I know you like wikipedia. Here's the thing wikipedia as you know can be edited by anybody, so If they have the sources on wiki, then post the sources, don't cite wikipedia.

Now get to the who, as in who/what population, where, as in where did these traits arise, and when...and according to whom

quote:
quote:
Really? Where are your sources? Amongst what populations and according to whom? And what about "Negroid"?

National Geographic and the Genographic Project, both founded the skull and dated the years from where the Haplogroups were first found(yes, they also influence the phenotype in a sort of way, not like the autosomal dna, but a little part of it)As I said it arose in populations of the Middle East(Paleo-Caucasian), Oceania(Paleo-Mongolid and Euro-Caucasian)and Central Asia(Mongolid), the Native African is found since +70,000 old, it is the oldest. [/QB]
Huh? You're not making any sense, you provided no sources and you're speculating. National geographic and the genographic project found what skull? Be specific.
Btw, both sources do not subscribe to any categorized "race" by phenotype so why are you lying?

If not post the data.

If "Caucasian" arose in the middle east supposedly, then are you implying that whomever has a thin aqualine nose and orthogonal profile received it from admixture with middle easterners?

If "Caucasian" arose in the middle east then why is it called "Caucasian"?

Any data to back up that assertion?

Same thing for central Asia and "Mongoloids", did they give the San in southern Africa their epicanthal eye folds or individuals further south in Asia theirs?

And who is this all according to? I mean, I specifically asked for sources, yet you provide quotes from wiki. [Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
The first thing we need to do is eradicate the anti-intellectualism in our communities

You are undertaking an arduous task sir. The Negro mind has not evolved to a state where intellectualism is embraced and for having a capacity for higher cerebral processing.

quote:

Esp. These Hip Hop Monkeys...

This is the height of the African Negro expression - music and dance.

quote:

We need to expose our children to the knowledge found all over Africa and show them the Black Faces that created it so they have no excuse any more.

Did the European need to be shown ancient monuments to excel in science and math? What about the Chinese? You are a fvcking idiot. Intelligence is marked by genetic predisposition, you dumb porch monkey fvcker. You cannot encourage a person to be smart. It's either the intellectual capability exists or it doesn't. The greatest engineering feat of the Negro is the mudhut and vine swing.

quote:

Out children are closing the I.Q gap and this is the time for us as an African people to set of our Renaincance.

More romanticizing of an Afro-loon's Afrotopia reality non-sense.

quote:

I have said this before and I will say it again Africa is the Final Frontier, The Chinese knows it, The Indians know it, Europeans know it.

This I agree with. The indigenous African Negroes have wasted centuries living on the land and not exploiting its mineral resources to [technologically] advance their "civilization." The most they did with that place is create mudhuts.

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
^^^^
I think what African people should do is establish an African Centered world veiw. Egypt, Nubia and all of our African philosophies and culture needs to be re examined while we try to solve and relate to the current world. The first thing we need to do is eradicate the anti-intellectualism in our communities, Esp. These Hip Hop Monkeys...Let them entertain White Children. We need to expose our children to the knowledge found all over Africa and show them the Black Faces that created it so they have no excuse any more. Out children are closing the I.Q gap and this is the time for us as an African people to set of our Renaincance.

I have said this before and I will say it again Africa is the Final Frontier, The Chinese knows it, The Indians know it, Europeans know it. Africans in the diaspora need to come back together in Africa and reestablish some new Communities there.

I totally agree. I have dealt with many students in my career with the self-esteem of the main character "Precious" from the Novel "Push" by Sapphire. Children dealing with self-hate typically garner feelings of inferiority amplified by centuries of racism. It won't happen over night, but we can't give up on them.

Some of the rappers of today, are die-hard capitalist, and their love of material wealth, has benefited many of them, who followed into the steps of Russell Simmons, and ventured into a multi-billion dollar industry of "branding" although it would be nice to see other ventures besides designer clothing from their business savvy.

Back in my day, the rappers were saying something; like Chuck D, KRS1, Tupac(The Shakespeare of rap) etc. when everyone was wearing African medallions,'made in China' lol. But remember they are in the business to entertain and are selling what people want to buy. I've told many parents, they are in charge of the destiny of their children, not athletes or celebrities.

Huh, Let me Lower my self to the cess pool of Filth of your level, just to brush up on my debating skills...

You are undertaking an arduous task sir. The Negro mind has not evolved to a state where intellectualism is embraced and for having a capacity for higher cerebral processing. This rant is not worth a Response. As such it is not only stupid and Ignorant, but it is not accepted in acedemia, nor is there any support to it. It shows the depth of stupidty and the Anger you hold toward blacks, guess the ass kicking you took on this very thread and others left some Mental scars..LMAO.

This is the height of the African Negro expression - music and dance. Can you compose Music?? So what of European(Whom you seem to constantly cock ride) forms of Music, better yet what to make of the fact that African esp. African American Music and Dance is copied and admired the world over, does it make sesne that Blacks created Jazz, Rock and Roll, Gospel, Blues Music Whites seem to be obsessed with?? How Does that figure into your Supriority/Inferioity complex??

Did the European need to be shown ancient monuments to excel in science and math? Umm Yeah ever heard of the Renaissance, Neo-Classisic, The Baroque etc.?? Of course you have not becuase you are an uneducated mentally defuntional fool. Do you realize what the Renaissiance was about how it came about and the Impact on European Society??? LOL...Let the Slap of another defeat sink in now.

What about the Chinese? You are a fvcking idiot. Last I checked the Chinese still have acess to and still support a Pro-Chinese ideal and Chinese culture?? Again your example is irrelevent.
Intelligence is marked by genetic predisposition,
Please share the specific Genetic Marker please??

you dumb porch monkey fvcker.
This is great insight to your mental capabilities...LOL.
You cannot encourage a person to be smart. Explain then why the I.Q gap is closing between Whites and Blacks??
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2009/07/12/blacks-close-the-black-white-iq-gap/

It's either the intellectual capability exists or it doesn't. The greatest engineering feat of the Negro is the mudhut and vine swing. Once again insight to you mental capabilites, nothing but a sad and failed attempt at insult. The sad part is I am educated and know about African history..LMAO. Good try though.

More romanticizing of an Afro-loon's Afrotopia reality non-sense.
http://robertlindsay.wordpress.com/2009/07/12/blacks-close-the-black-white-iq-gap/
Another Beatdown of a Debunked frustrated angry Loon-Afronut..LMAO...

This I agree with. The indigenous African Negroes have wasted centuries living on the land and not exploiting its mineral resources to [technologically] advance their "civilization." The most they did with that place is create mudhutsAgain shows your lack of education and another sad attempt at insult. Mud Huts...Come on you can do better can't you??

My answer to the questions can be found here : http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002595

now smile for the camera bitch [Smile]

Posted by Djehuti (Member # 6698) on :

^ Just clicked the link, but NO you haven't answered the logical questions posed to you. The only thing I saw in that idiotic thread is just the usual silly historical lies and b.s. about blacks.

So not only are we smiling, we are LAUGHING hysterically! [Big Grin]

TRY AGAIN.

Posted by StTigray (Member # 16910) on :

quote:

Aurevoir fuvckers (LOL)!

Man I love seeing this guy owned. You sure that you guys are not just taking turns acting like some trailer park bigot, so that everyone else can see intellectual target practice,,,,,,This is just too much! lol

These bigots are just too easy.

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Just clicked the link, but NO you haven't answered the logical questions posed to you. The only thing I saw in that idiotic thread is just the usual silly historical lies and b.s. about blacks.

So not only are we smiling, we are LAUGHING hysterically! [Big Grin]

TRY AGAIN.

Of all the Trolls Afronut is the most entertaining..Well except for Argyle. I enjoy slapping and whipping Afronut around. He is the Forum prostitue, Hammer the Forum Pinata, and this Pride guy is dumb and dumber..lmao

I'm starting to find PR retarded. Please attend some basic biology. The racial theory suggests that anatomically modern humans developed independently in several independents regions around the damn world.

That is something that Haitian troll is not going to understand. He's an idiot, who will not develop, ever. The US economy needs to collapse, yet still forced to not isolate, so the competitive economy so common in some parts of the world.

Oh, and university is rather accessible in PR. It is the case in India, with reserve banks loans being accessible to all (with fixed, affirmative action uni quotas). One could study medicine for rather cheap. The issue is the agrarian lifestyle has made it a norm for women to not work (thus the 0% unemployment rate), and men being underachievers due to that. Remember, the world isn't Haiti, poverty outside the West is so overrated at times, and education is available to all.

I mean, what the hell were former-slaves, who studied engineering on their own doing? Yes, they rose and led to major US innovations in the area of metallurgy, and what not. The hierarchy that Afro-holic introduces is self-projection. It describes him, and his mother, who are also underachievers in our world. Seriously, look at how he writes.

quote:
quote:

With the addition of this category, Thomas Huxley considered India to fall in this group's craniofacial measurements.

When/where?Those changes in skull shapes happened 60,000(when the first OOA migration got out of Africa, then their body changed due to climatic and living habits, the Cuacasian in The Middle East(50,000 years ago) and the Mongolid in South Asia(60,000 years ago) [/QB]

I really think we need to have a newbie thread. While my foundational perspective is chemistry-based, I have taken a heavy dose of biology, and some genetics. The latter was more theoretical, text book-esque, and not as rich as someone (recommended to Jari) should be considering specializing within.

However, let's keep it straight. There is a fundamental difference between DESCRIPTORS (or FICTIONS) and EVOLUTIONARY HISTORY. Repeat those words ten times, children. These terms will be defined, exemplified, and invalidate the intellectual bankruptcy that radiates throughout our forums.

The first, a fiction, is used to streamline hypothesis testing. That is, it is used to aid, and is not tested in the paper. These terms are used due to the inability to use appropriate terms, or just pure ignorance. You also see a lot of insecurity as well. However, the terms may be used to describe human variability.

However, these terms do not define history. For instance, I could define Argyle's mother as a first-classs bitch. However, I can't, because that doesn't reflect her evolutionary history. Instead, she made rather personal errors (just as Afro-holic's mother) producing and raising these slow poke children. That is, especially the case for Argyle, who should not be riding with white people like a loser. I could picture those I know (from that region) kicking his ass in whatever part of Europe (assuming the Netherlands) that he is from. So yes, the use of a fiction to describe variability does not describe evolutionary history at all.

Saying that, the concept of race involves a radical revision of EVOLUTIONARY history. It entails the idea that anatomically modern humans developed in ISOLATION in SEVERAL parts of the WORLD. Some milder crack pot hypotheses made by some half-Italian plumber may suggest within Africa. However, no self-respecting scholar has present such nonsense in this age. The out-of-Africa development of humans, was pushed during my grandfather's time, where he could read, and actually keep up with the developments, unlike many of your grandfathers. I don't need to use him as a crutch, as I have shown that I can describe concepts rather superbly.

Point being, that has not been proven ever. It was invested into, but belongs to a fringe community. In other words, due to the single-origin hypothesis prevailing, essentially most of modern European development took place within the African continent. Now I ask, where in the hell did the idea that somehow these traits described as "Caucasoid" cannot be found amongst people who are "Bantus"? That's like suggesting there are no Blacks amongst modern English-speakers.

To add some cohesion. I'll stress my understanding of human bio-diversity. The onus is onto the losers above to provide literature suggesting that these traits could never developed within Africa. Why can it not develop within Africa, but Saudi Arabia? In addition, demonstrate that the Bantu-speaking narrow nosed East Congolese have Middle Eastern influence. If that is the case, what does it make of the wide nosed Egyptian figures. You know, the noses that were usually etched off.

Provide peer review literature, within the field of biology only. I don't want that liberal arts bullshit. You don't see civil engineers dealing with rail electrification opening their mouth as we see with those brats. As most should know, University of California will be severely reformed with a higher emphasis on skills that our world actually needs, and once this economic crisis pushes, these largely white brats, who oversaturate the arts, will be siphoned off. They will not be able to find jobs in the over paid public sector (especially white women), because that too would be folded. Stop being elitist brats (to all who are part of that sphere) and respect the field, that biologists through hard work, dedication, and intelligence (yes, I'll ride on IQ, for a second) have developed and continue to uphold at the highest levels. Respect that, and yes, I'll continue to maintain such a harsh position until this changes. This issue is one engineers also point out with that field, well outside this topic, by the way.

quote:
quote:

Yes, they look similar to what proto humans looked, also the Oceania people(Negrito, Andamanse)looked similar, yes the Neolithic Africanids evolved from the first human parent, they don't look neither like Khoisan and Oceanians, but more modern.
I don't where you got this idea from at all. First of all Melanesian quite variable physically, because it's likely those traits came from Africa. From what I've seen, having been there, no, they do no look like Khoisans at all. There is bound to be admixture with the Malay population, but we see the reverse as well.

In addition, Europeans, who underwent massive population bottlenecks, saw a reduction of physical diversity as well. That actually made it possible for these survive the cold, low UV, environments. Those in Melanesia, in contrast, live in the SAME tropical environment.

Genetic and physical diversity is the greatest amongst humans. It shows, and thus we see such great variance amongst other groups as well. There is greater within individual diversity, so specific traits such as hair strand are bound to have greater diversity. It's possibly the case for the melanocyte that produces the pigmentation as well.

Provide literature suggesting that mean skeletal indices of Khoisan most resembles the first anatomically modern humans more than other sub-Saharan Africans, especially those living in East Africa. I think what you'll start to realize that not all locally indigenous groups of East Africa look alike. Some traits appear more prominent, because sedentary culture, which results to population booms, historically is concentrated in a few nodes.

Also, did you know that these groups feature similar mutation that produces lighter complexions, ala North Asians? This was a issue that Chimu used. I really think there is an agenda to shift the original population, and possibly try to downplay the fact that original humans were rather black. Since I've mentioned that, it does remove Khoisans from the contender status in the race of which African we see in anatomically modern humans.

quote:
[Originally posted by Bob_01]]I don't where you got this idea from at all. First of all Melanesian quite variable physically, because it's likely those traits came from Africa. From what I've seen, having been there, no, they do no look like Khoisans at all. There is bound to be admixture with the Malay population, but we see the reverse as well.
Not like Khoisan, but like the M168/L3 people, from which they descend of.

quote:
In addition, Europeans, who underwent massive population bottlenecks, saw a reduction of physical diversity as well. That actually made it possible for these survive the cold, low UV, environments. Those in Melanesia, in contrast, live in the SAME tropical environment.

Genetic and physical diversity is the greatest amongst humans. It shows, and thus we see such great variance amongst other groups as well. There is greater within individual diversity, so specific traits such as hair strand are bound to have greater diversity. It's possibly the case for the melanocyte that produces the pigmentation as well.

The more reson why Melanesians look more like the Eurasian Adam than Europeans.

quote:
Provide literature suggesting that mean skeletal indices of Khoisan most resembles the first anatomically modern humans more than other sub-Saharan Africans, especially those living in East Africa. I think what you'll start to realize that not all locally indigenous groups of East Africa look alike. Some traits appear more prominent, because sedentary culture, which results to population booms, historically is concentrated in a few nodes.

Also, did you know that these groups feature similar mutation that produces lighter complexions, ala North Asians? This was a issue that Chimu used. I really think there is an agenda to shift the original population, and possibly try to downplay the fact that original humans were rather black. Since I've mentioned that, it does remove Khoisans from the contender status in the race of which African we see in anatomically modern humans.

Then I could conclude that the ones who resembles the Eurasian Adam/Eve people are the Oceanians according to what you have stated.

bump^

LOL @ afronuthugger bumping up this thread, I'm guessing he wants everyone to see what a dullard he is, since he's been dodging the questions proposed to him a month ago in this thread, but he still either doesn't have the intellectual capability or maybe not enough courage to answer the questions.

Don't worry afronuthugger, if you're wrong in your answers, I won't scold you, I'll go easy on you, don't be scared to answer.

Your fate awaits you...whenever your ready!! [Roll Eyes]

Posted by MelaninKing (Member # 17444) on :

^ LOL, who invented the ARC Welder?

Actually, I bump the thread from time to time to expose you loons who think resorting to ad hominem and red herring arguments will help you to obviate substantiating your wild ass claims. The fvcking onus is on you nutters to prove your ridiculous assertions and not some damn - LET'S CREATE A THREAD THAT QUIZES RECOVERING AFRO-HOLIC TO DIVERT THE READERSHIP'S ATTN. FROM THE REAL ISSUE!

Stop the shuck and jive bullsh1t negroes!

quote:
LOL @ afronuthugger bumping up this thread, I'm guessing he wants everyone to see what a dullard he is, since he's been dodging the questions proposed to him a month ago in this thread, but he still either doesn't have the intellectual capability or maybe not enough courage to answer the questions.

Don't worry afronuthugger, if you're wrong in your answers, I won't scold you, I'll go easy on you, don't be scared to answer.

Your fate awaits you...whenever your ready!! [Roll Eyes]

^^^They're waiting for your answers kid, stop procrastinating, stop running like a lil coward, like I said these questions will haunt you until you provide the answers in full context. What's taking you so long?

The longer you take, the more incompetent you look, and the more the board and I laughs... [Big Grin]

quote:

Stop squirming and take your head out of the ground we can still see you....!!!
 -

bump^

Upped, recovering afronuthugger, have you done your required research yet? It's been a months now, is there any hope left for your intellect? Or are you still flabbergasted by the whole bio-anthropological realm of science in that you decided to give up? I'm pretty sure it's the latter. If not prove me wrong, you know what to do!!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com