EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Ancient Egypt debate should be declared over (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: The Ancient Egypt debate should be declared over
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We here at egyptsearch have done what Diop did almost 35 years ago, establish and reaffirm the African origins of ancient Egyptians and their civilization and we've done this using even more recent reference materials. We've critiqued every thing, we've collectively smashed every Eurocentric from Racial Reality to Dienekes, what is their left for us to do next? What about archiving all points discussed along with all reference materials?
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only place the debate is going on Bass is here on Egyptsearch. You guys are putting on a play before an empty house.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
The only place the debate is going on Bass is here on Egyptsearch. You guys are putting on a play before an empty house.

The only thing empty, Hammer, is ur wannabe Confederate soldier head. [Wink]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can not even do a good insult Dana. To equate me to a Confederate soldier is just guesswork on your part and is consistent with the rest of your ideas.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Some of us egyptsearch people have debates here fighting and some of us like myself like to take the fight to Eurocentrics in their own forums. Our record speaks for itself.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What about archiving all points discussed along with all reference materials?
You wouldn't know how to put together a website, would you?
Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
quote:
I have the concept down, just organizing it would be a bit tedious, but i am working on a project finally because I do have more free time, being a supervisor at a company has its privileges sometimes, [Big Grin]
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
ou have no record Bass. Most of the stuff posted here is distorted nonsense. People look at you guys the way they do the UFO community.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
ou have no record Bass. Most of the stuff posted here is distorted nonsense. People look at you guys the way they do the UFO community.

Professor Horemheb, you specifically have been refuted so many times and unlike Dienekes and racial reality ES members use peer-reviewed sources and reference materials and discuss all studies objectively, even when we don't necessarily agree with whats in some of them. We never try to hide from anything in a study, ignore nor pretend it isn't written there.
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You can not even do a good insult Dana.

Yet we're supposed to believe this character "Hammer" (who can not construct a proper English sentence) is a professor?

Yea right lol!! [Roll Eyes]

Hey Hammer, go ask the English or language arts teacher at "your school" (if you really are a high school teacher) what's wrong with your sentence, and watch them laugh at you afterwards!!

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Thats obvious, we are on a message board moron.
What we do know is that none of the crap you preach is taught in anyone's class, nor is it found in the library of any city or school.

Bass, you cannot argue details with black radical loons. If I make a trip down to the school library I will not find the crap you preach. any idea why that is? I can find more info on the Three Stooges than i can about this afrocentric nonsense.

--------------------

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer you've shown yourself to be less than able to construct a simple grammatically correct English sentence on numerous occasions, these are not typos that you commit, but rather the way you construct your sentences which are horrendous.

Btw, I'm pretty sure you'll find the following book in your local library...

"Encyclopedia of the Archaeology of Ancient Egypt"

"There is now a sufficient body of evidence from modern studies of skeletal remains to indicate that the ancient Egyptians, especially southern Egyptians, exhibited physical characteristics that are within the range of variation for ancient and modern indigenous peoples of the Sahara and tropical Africa. In general, the inhabitants of Upper Egypt and Nubia had the greatest biological affinity to people of the Sahara and more southerly areas." (Nancy C. Lovell, " Egyptians, physical anthropology of," in Encyclopedia of the Archaeology of Ancient Egypt, ed. Kathryn A. Bard and Steven Blake Shubert, ( London and New York Routledge, 1999) pp 328-332)

http://books.google.com/books?id=XNdgScxtirYC&printsec=frontcover&dq=Encyclopedia+of+the+Archaeology+of+Ancient+Egypt&client=firefox-a

Consider yourself dismissed, yet again!!

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^In fact, you can pretty much get access to all the studies posted here that were used to support the "Afrocentric nonsense", at your nearest U.S. college at little to no charge, if you are either a faculty or still a student.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
I have looked Explorer. The Profs did not teach this crap and if the material is avilable it must be hidden in the basement. You guys are what most people call kooks.

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I have looked Explorer. The Profs did not teach this crap and if the material is avilable it must be hidden in the basement. You guys are what most people call kooks.

red neck trash, MindoverMatter was right. You need to learn how to read before you can profess to teach anyone else. Now, go back and carefully read what I said.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Nobody is teaching this garbage Explorer, that is the bottom line. We are in the process of wraping up our social studies textbook hearings here in Texas. You might want to read up on those hearings. The conservative majority on the board is in the process of cleaning out all of the left wing, multicultural crap our kids, black, white and brown, have been exposed to.

You can be sure none of the nonsense you advocate will be within ten miles of a Texas classroom.

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Nobody is teaching this garbage Explorer

The garbage is primary works of scientists, not cults. Let's see your garbage that refutes this garbage.

Ps - Your ignorant-behind says none of this stuff is available in the school libraries. That's just bull and proof that you are a bogus "lap-top professor"; otherwise, these material should easily be within your reach, with little to no charge.

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
The only debate going on explorer is in your brain. Nobody is teaching this stuff. Look through all the primary textbooks, you will not find it anywhere.
Explorador
Member # 14778

F*ck off red neck piece of shyt. Your lazy ass is not proof of the material being inaccessible in U.S. college libraries, when anyone with an ounce of brain cell knows otherwise. It is proof that you are a crackpot masquerading as a professor behind a computer in a barn.

--------------------

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Explorer has now given up.

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

Red neck. Do you even know what a DNA is? I highly doubt it.

Ps: I sense that with this preliminary question, the in-house troll will be a no show until some later, or someone lets it off the hook, when it thinks that nobody will remember its lack of response. The classic troll signature.

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Explorer, thanks for the kind words. Being called a redneck is a badge of honor here in Texas. All the way from the richest bankers here in Houston to the lowest construction worker we cherish those values. You might want to look up the textbook hearings i mentioned. We are in the process of cutting you guys out.

by the way, i am giving a lecture this afternoon on the lives of free blacks in slave states. This material is important history, unlike the jibberish you push on egyptsearch.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Good. red neck heap of trash, it shall be from now on. Well, how about the answer?

--------------------

Explorador
Member # 14778

I'm willing to bet that 99% or over of the journals we discuss here sound like Minoan script to this creep, in that the red neck trash cannot decipher them. Throw a word at it, like say -- "crural index", and the in-house creep won't have the slightest clue. Yet, red neck trash will say that what's being discussed is garbage.

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I visited the Hall of Maat site mentioned by our new resident clown.

Looks like the Euros have given up on claiming AE, except Fawal et al. The Euros have RETREATED to defending Ancient Greeks and the influence Africa ie AE has on it. Their new front is ”save Greece”. But can they save Greece? Genetics has already proven Africans can lay claim to Greece. . . at least about 30%. Eg Benin groups and E3b.

How can anyone take a Forum seriously when their spin is UFOs/Aliens built ancient civilizations.

Side note: – I re-watched Time Machine on HBO(2002?) over the weekend. Looking at the premise of the below ground dwellers I had to concluded these people KNOW the truth. They have more info than they are letting out. They are trying to come up with a way to spin it. Let them try!!

Sub-terrain dwellers turned white with white skin, light hair and light eyes, they were intolerant to sun-light. They ATE the darker skin people who lived above ground in the sun.

Sounds familiar? And I thought I was original. He! He! He!
[Big Grin] [Cool]

quote:
Originally posted by .Charlie Bass.:
We here at egyptsearch have done what Diop did almost 35 years ago, establish and reaffirm the African origins of ancient Egyptians and their civilization and we've done this using even more recent reference materials. We've critiqued every thing, we've collectively smashed every Eurocentric from Racial Reality to Dienekes, what is their left for us to do next? What about archiving all points discussed along with all reference materials?

I have archived a lot from this forum and others. We should really think about post the more important stuff in a more serious site. .. .for the newbies. As TNV anymore secure?

Maybe the vets should upload their stuff to TNV and come here at Egyptsearch when we want to "roll" on bigots. Leave EgyptSearch for the entertainment.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

Side note: – I re-watched Time Machine on HBO(2002?) over the weekend. Looking at the premise of the below ground dwellers I had to concluded these people KNOW the truth. They have more info than they are letting out. They are trying to come up with a way to spin it. Let them try!!

Sub-terrain dwellers turned white with white skin, light hair and light eyes, they were intolerant to sun-light. They ATE the darker skin people who were lived above ground in the sun.

And they want us to believe these people WORSHIPED THE SUN! Mwuaaah ah ha ha ha ha!
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
We here at egyptsearch, unlike Dienekes, mathilda, and racial reality[who are all allied with one another in someway and employ the same methodology] are our own self contained unit and our own brand. Some criticize so as being "Negrocentric," but those same critics never come here and when they do, you've all seen the results. We have no agenda other than the truth and throughout the years we have grown and become more sharper, way more than our competition, who show no signs of progression, just look Dienekes and racial reality, nothing has changed from 2002-present.

If anyone really wants to know about AE and African human biological variability, this is the place to come, we only lack a comprehensive site, though Explorer has been picking up the slack with his blog and Saharan's info can be found all over the net.

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Bass, the sites you mentioned differ from this site in one important way....they do not have an agenda. You guys are not qualified to work with the data in the first place. This is not a scholarly site, it is an afrcentric propaganda mouthpiece. When I read material that wants to contend Minoans and greeks had large black african racial and cultural componets i know I am dealing with a bunch of nuts.

I am not going to argue with you. What i know is that when I look in the basic texts i do not find the information you preach. We do not teach that ancient egypt is a black african civilization, period. I am not a closed minded person, I have looked and I do not find it.

When i ask ancient history teachers if there is any validity to your assertions they just shake their heads. One even asks "why to you read that crap."

In my view you are making a cardinal mistake. Instead of following the data you are looking for data to build up aa already arrived at position.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am losing what little oppinion I had for you. Did YOU read your post.

You are basically saying the same thing I just said,

Quote(Hammer): When I read material that wants to contend Minoans and greeks had large black african racial and cultural componets.

When I ask ancient history teachers.

We do not teach that ancient egypt is a black african civilization,

1. The FRONT has moved to defending Greece. Greece is a hop, skip, and jump from Africa. (but some of high school drop outs at SF/Dienekesdon't know that)From the beginning of mankind Africa has being pumping them out. It was primarily one-way traffic. It is only recently Blacks have been pushed back off the coast of Africa. Don't believe me. Ask Howell your teacher.
2. When i ask ancient history (Hammer's)teachers.
- try Lefkowitz(sp?)

3. History is geing re-written and your "open mindedness" haven't realized it.

quote:
Bass, the sites you mentioned differ from this site in one important way....they do not have an agenda. You guys are not qualified to work with the data in the first place. This is not a scholarly site, it is an afrcentric propaganda mouthpiece. When I read material that wants to contend Minoans and greeks had large black african racial and cultural componets i know I am dealing with a bunch of nuts.

I am not going to argue with you. What i know is that when I look in the basic texts i do not find the information you preach. We do not teach that ancient egypt is a black african civilization, period. I am not a closed minded person, I have looked and I do not find it.

When i ask ancient history teachers if there is any validity to your assertions they just shake their heads. One even asks "why to you read that crap."

In my view you are making a cardinal mistake. Instead of following the data you are looking for data to build up aa already arrived at position.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
nonsense. The statement i made about Minoans and Greeks was simply the most absurd argument out there. At least we know there were some Nubians in ancient Egypt, 5% in upper egypt, 1% in lower egypt.
If history is being rewritten it is on the back of your hand because none of us find it anywhere.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
How about this. . .

The Pharoahs were white but the workers were black. Hell the natives cand withstand the Sun's rays but the Pharoahs didn't have to, they lived under ground in the pyrimids and didn't need the sun since they ate the black laborers.. . .

Sh1t . .do I think like a white man now? He! He! He! Problem with that scenario is the pics of all the Pharoahs doing battle with foriegners contradicts it. Hell I can't win!!!
quote:
Originally posted by astenb:
quote:

Sub-terrain dwellers turned white with white skin, light hair and light eyes, they were intolerant to sun-light. They ATE the darker skin people who were lived above ground in the sun.

And they want us to believe these people WORSHIPED THE SUN! Mwuaaah ah ha ha ha ha!

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
xyyman, why do you care what race they were? You know most books on ancient egypt mention nothing about race one way or the other.

--------------------

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You can not even do a good insult Dana. To equate me to a Confederate soldier is just guesswork on your part and is consistent with the rest of your ideas.

I said "wannabe Confederate". Not that u'd have the courage to ever be one. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer wrote:
quote:
You know most books on ancient egypt mention nothing about race one way or the other.
Lets start with the Kebra Negast. Here is an ancient book that mentions the "race" of the Egyptians. Did you ever hear of it?

quote:
And then the daughter of PHARAOH appeared before SOLOMON, and said unto him, "It is good to worship the gods like my father and all the kings of EGYPT who were before my father." And SOLOMON answered and said unto her, "They call gods the things which have been made by the hands of the worker in metal, and the carpenter, and the potter, and the painter, and the hewer in stone, and the sculptor; these are not gods, but the work of the hand of man, in gold, and silver, in brass and lead, in iron and earthenware, and in stone, and ye call 'our gods' the things that are not your gods. But we worship none else than the Holy God of ISRAEL and our Lady, the holy and heavenly ZION, the Tabernacle of the Law of God, whom He hath given us to worship, us and our seed after us."

And she answered and said unto him, "Thy son hath carried away thy Lady ZION, thy son whom thou hast begotten, who springeth from an alien people into which God hath not commanded you to marry, that is to say, from an ETHIOPIAN woman, who is not of thy colour, and is not akin to thy country, and who is, moreover, black." And SOLOMON answered and said unto her, "Though thou speakest thus art thou not thyself of [that race] concerning which God hath not commanded us that we should take wives from it? And thy kin is her kin, for ye are all the children of HAM.

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Apoc, I said most books do not mention race. The question is whay does it matter?

Dana, in the south millions fought and died for what they believed it. I am sure you can respect that.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer, I know what you said. I just wanted to rub the Kebra Negast in apropos of nothing.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer says,

''The conservative majority on the board [in Texas] is in the process of cleaning out all of the left wing, multicultural crap our kids, black, white and brown, have been exposed to.''

You don't really expect anyone here to believe that do you? I hope not. And how do you suppose that can be accomplished even if you wish it to be true? I don't believe conservatives in that state have the authority to make sweeping changes such as you mention above without running afoul of the legal system at some point in the state educational system, maybe even national. I understand your anguish and frustration in your denying even the basic scientific material presented on this site given your dislike of what it actually means for those who have your disposition. Science and the truth of it has a way of making a mockery of foolishness.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Grumman, the hearings are going on right now, check it out on the web. There is no legal recourse to what the state board goes. They are in the process of reducing the civil rights movement to a paragraph in the new texts. Google it yourself. If I tell you something take it to the bank.
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
As usual you guys run from the question. why should we care what race the ancient egyptians were one way or the other?

--------------------

Narmer Menes
Member # 16122

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Narmer Menes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
quote:
I think that's a grand idea. I can put together a professional website, and I'd gladly fund the hosting and domain name out of my own pocket. I think a proper web presence is important to take this forward... Centralising the information, articles, sources and images into one website, containing blogs, and finished articles will really make a differnce and make it the information more searchable and accessible to educational institutions... get at me (PM) with domain name idea's, etc (if you're interested) and I'll buy it. I think you should do this.
Posts: 365 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
why would that be important?

--------------------

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Consider this, egyptsearch is still going great with a talented pool of vets and knowledgable newcomers; Dienekes Pontikos has no message board and Racial Reality's borad is infested largely by ideological trolls that speak the same garbage that he speaks.
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Bass, scholarship does not depend on message boards. Professional scholars do not read your stuff. Again, why is it important? From a historical standpoint why is it important that the Zulu's were black?
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
As I implied. You are NOT keeping up. Even hollywood is catching on. Saw scenes from The Mummy yesterday on TNT. Some of the key figures were "A-racial". Nefertiti was a sista. many of the soldiers were black, La Soliel, Star Gate etc etc . Either A-racial Egyptian or black. Why do you think that is Hammer? You are suppose to be a smart boy.

They can't get away with the nordic "Cocoa-soids" nonsense. So the new gimmic is make AE non-racial and black. "But defend Greece at all cost."

Tell your skinhead buddies that Africans can swim to Greece. That would suprise them!!!

quote:
xyyman, why do you care what race they were? You know most books on ancient egypt mention nothing about race one way or the other.

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What mummy movie were you watching xyyman? I just saw the mummy movie yesterday and they certainly were not Aracial (whatever that means) or black.
Posts: 8890 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
You are correct xyy, and then the next week you see a show showing them as caucasian. You dodged my question again, why is it important.
Whatever Nefertiti was she was not a "sista" whatever that is.

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
As I implied. You are NOT keeping up. Even hollywood is catching on. Saw scenes from The Mummy yesterday on TNT. Some of the key figures were "A-racial". Nefertiti was a sista. many of the soldiers were black, La Soliel, Star Gate etc etc . Either A-racial Egyptian or black. Why do you think that is Hammer? You are suppose to be a smart boy.

They can't get away with the nordic "Cocoa-soids" nonsense. So the new gimmic is make AE non-racial and black. "But defend Greece at all cost."

Tell your skinhead buddies that Africans can swim to Greece. That would suprise them!!!

quote:

Actually HBO's Rome had some pretty dark skinned Egyptians too..
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Hammer wrote:
quote:
Whatever Nefertiti was she was not a "sista" whatever that is.
Well Hammer, sorry to disappoint but it turns out even Cleo was probably a 1/2 sista.
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
He is not keeping up. Is he Hammer really a teacher? Wouldn't want to be in his class.

I think the study said Cleo's sister had African ancestry. They never found Cleo's body.

My comment to that was does that mean the Greeks had part African ancestry. After all the Greeks never married outside their own.

Hint: Fayoum debate re-emerging again. They lost in AE now, Defend Greece at all cost.!!!!!! Where is Howel when you need him.

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
xyy is a mental coward. i have asked him a question he refuses to answer. Why does it matter whether the AE's were black or green? He will never answer that question because it exposes him for who he really is....a black radical who has no interest in history but rather mmodern politica.
If every Russian was as black as James Brown why would that be important? Why was the fact that Zulu's were black important to their history?

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com