EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Africans were the first to rule NE Africa

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black Africans were the first to rule NE Africa
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without any question, Egypt started off as a Black civilization. The Egyptians that ruled from pre-dynastic times through the Old Kingdom were all essentially of the Nubian type. All evidence points to a Upper Egyptian rule and these people were all essentially Nubian in appearance.

Some of them actually approximating the Bantu in terms of facial features.

-

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LocDiva
Member # 13393

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LocDiva   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Osirion, I like your pics but u know full well that the Euros like recovering and hammer turn every truth into their outrageous lies. U CANNOT impress a bigot no matter how hard u try. However, truth lives on [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

--------------------
Give God The Credit

Posts: 71 | From: Cleve OH | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
I have noticed that none of them Anti-Black posters really pay me any attention. But I have come to actually understand what this debate is all about.

There are about 6 posters here that have been here for awhile and are really embroiled in a campaign to discredit Afrocentrics.

They ignore me because I am a moderate Afrocentric. I have no problems with non-African Egyptians. I don't push a Black only Egypt. So the arguments they have are that the royal family of Egypt could marry whoever they wanted and as such mixed with non-Egyptians. Consequently Blacks are foreigners to Egypt even if they were rulers. I disagree with their position and see it the other way around. Blacks were the natives and foreigners slowly trickled in.

Either way though - if Blacks were part of the population of Egypt then Black people have this as part of their heritage. No matter how it occurred it is part of Black history. On the other hand people like Dirk8 also can claim Egyptian heritage. Leucoderm Egyptians have also be present for quite some time in Egyptian history. So take your choice on which ethnic group you want to focus on when looking at Egyptian history. You can pick the Nubians, Asiatics, Libyans, etc. They were all rulers at one time and as such have Egyptian heritage.

I think when it comes to Egypt you really only have a culture and not a people. The original people were Black Nile Valley Africans the same as the Nubians. Over time foreigners came and adopted and added to Egyptian culture.

However - we know the culture of Egypt started in the Sahara. Started by people similar to the Tuareg. A people that are intermediate between the Bantu Sub-Saharan Africans and the European people. Doesn't mean they were mixed. Doesn't mean they don't fit in the political definition of Black. It means what is already known - human adaptation is clinal and not discrete.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ First of all, that the trolls ignore you may be a good thing on one side, but the other side may suggest that they don't take you seriously. Don't get me wrong. I wish I could start a thread for once where not a single troll spits on; however, trolls usually go for thread by authors they feel are a threat or at least a nuisance to their ideology. By the way, some of the vets aren't responding to you because they think YOU are a troll as well. I know you aren't but are rather just a confused individual despite us correcting you on countless times.

Second, I laugh at your label of "moderate" Afrocentric. I don't know what's so immoderate or "extreme" if you will about an all black Egypt. Egypt is in Africa. I think an all-black society there would not be unusual. Though I don't doubt the presence of foreigners in that region, there is no doubt that the culture of Egypt was begun by blacks only. On the other hand what do you make of ancient Greece? Do you consider it extreme to say that Greece or Rome was all white? Rather are you aware of the Afro-Asian origins of so-called 'white' Greco-Roman culture??

Thirdly all this talk about "Bantu" facial features makes you sound about as ignorant as the real trolls. How many times must we repeat that black Africans vary in facial features and that even Bantus vary in looks with some being labeled as "caucasoids" once not too long ago?! Does this not explain why many Africans (not just Tuareg) but even some in the Sub-Saharan region are also classified as "intermediate" between stereotypical 'negroid' and Europeans craniometrically wise? You realize that cranio-facial features are independent of skin color which is why all these peoples including Tuareg are still considered 'BLACK' by our modern color dialectics regardless of whatever facial traits they have??

Osirion, buddy, I hope my post shows that I take you seriously.. enough so to think that there may be still some hope for you.

Posts: 26365 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ I am actually rather sick of the Anti-Black trolls taking over so right now I am doing my best to be a troll.

So yes I am going to use words like Bantu facial features and other lazy terms just because I am trying my best to keep some truth being presented even if it is overly generalized.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com