EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Creation of a new forum, or take our business to an already existing forum.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Creation of a new forum, or take our business to an already existing forum.
StTigray
Member # 16910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StTigray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys we definitely need to create a kingdom, where we can have honest debates and disagreements, yet are able to shut down racist lunacy. Any ideas, because this is not even worth my time, to come here.
Posts: 163 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've told this same thing to another poster who opened up his own forum and wanted opinions about it.

If you decide to create another forum dealing with African oriented people and especially AAs, you are going to need a forum that has an "Ignore" feature.

Africans and especially AAs have an unlimited number of obsessed deranged loons who must be around them at all times.

Those freaks will either cause people to not want to be around the nuts and not sign up or they will cause people that are signed up to not sign in.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TNV anyone? Why re-invent the wheel?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is still TNV..which nobody supports has a lot of information archived already I say move the more important topic over there. No need really to set up a different system unless one can find fault with TNV.
Just go here and sign-up the vets here are the moderators..if it can be made mo betta and easier to navigate just put in your suggestions.. if you are a techi type then hook sh!t up...
http://thenile.phpbb-host.com/phpbb/forum48.php
we can always vacate^here.there is only so much we can do with out moderation..we have a house but no one lives there.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But besides the Nile Valley Forum, how many times must I remind you guys that the Egyptology section of the forum here is still decent. It may not be totally troll free, but the trolls do not have free reign there as they do in this section! Plenty more scholarly threads get made there, but there seems to be very little discussion there as compared to here! Why is that?! Do you guys have some sort of relationship with the trolls that you continue to feed into their psychosis? Don't get me wrong, I too like to indulge in a little torment the troll every now and then, but at least I take the time to contribute with actual topics on the issue of ancient Egypt & Egyptology which is what the two sections together were originally called before the 'Ancient Egypt' section was divorced away to become a virtual ghetto for the deranged trolls!

I not too long ago started two interesting threads on Tut and only a few responded, yet I'm sure if Abozo of countless aliases (Dirk8balls, Takrdick, etc.) were make a thread, dozens of you will flock to debunk him! Something ain't right about that. [Embarrassed]

Posts: 26352 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
I tried to respond to that tread and honestly the allure of a debunking fight just is not so great like it used to be. Hammer keeps trying to bait me only to no avail its sad his life depends on trolling an internet forum.

Honestly the stuff here recently does not interest me, hence my fewer posts. Im on youtube more than anything.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well DJ part of the problem for me anyways is I would like to post non Egyptology topics,but that would just degrade the section with even more OT..but I really understand the need even if there was no troll to have a section dedicated strictly to Egyptology a safe heaven to even invite more people in academia..that's how I imaged the goal of that section to be.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti, you tarantula eating bastard. You're the reason for all of the trolls. You zarahan, mindovermatter, truthcentric, etc.

What did you idiots think was going to happen. For 4 years your sorry life was dedicated to trolls and now you think they are going to just be ignored after you've given them so much time out of your life?

Djehuti you should have taken that time to,

Get them moleeeeeeeeeeees off your toeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com