EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » @anguish: Angola

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: @anguish: Angola
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anguish, while Egyptsearch goes down in flames I felt honor bound to point out to you the flaws in your attempt at debating me on Angola.

#1 your source that the 1992 elections were fraudulent is the head of the anti Obama "birther" movement! Are you a comedian man?

#2 Your continued reference to Carlos Moore, a lier and a race hustler, does your argument no credit.

Shall point out your other absurdities?

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sure, i rather like your ad hominem style, makes you look like the desperate defeated commie propagandist you are. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Calling Eric Williams a commie. LOL

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anguish wrote:
quote:
sure, i rather like your ad hominem style, makes you look like the desperate defeated commie propagandist you are. lol
Let us continue.

A quote from the source material you provided:
quote:
But some election observers had a different conclusion. Margaret Hemenway, a longtime Hill staffer who was part of the U.N.-authorized official delegation, tells INSIGHT: "The first one to report fraud was Holden Roberto. We saw polling places in the morning with no voters. We went in and said `What's going on?' The ballot boxes were already full. We went back to Luanda and UNITA candidates saw their computer vote tallies actually descending as they watched the screen. They couldn't believe it."
What's Margaret Hemenway up to these days:
quote:
The following remarks by Margaret Calhoun Hemenway are right on point, “This is not a political issue – it is a legal issue and one of paramount national importance. Some question the wisdom of “undoing” an election if Obama’s doubters are proven right. My father-in-law has lived through a World War, an actual impeachment and a President who was forced to resign under threat of impeachment – the nation survived, without chaos. The greatest danger to our freedom is disrespect for the Constitution and a President, who by his failure to provide evidence of his eligibility for the Presidency, evidently doesn’t believe the rules should apply to him.”
http://citizensagainstproobamamediabias.wordpress.com/category/john-d-hemenway/

anguish, turning to the lunatic right wing fringe for support is my definition of desperation.

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course, how could I have not seen it?! The right wing "undoing" of Obama means that there was no fraud in the 92 elections. [Roll Eyes]

Dude, you are hilarious if anything! LOL

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Well, to refresh your memory, the elections in 1992 were fair. Not me saying it. The UN said it. You produced a source who said it wasn't I showed that your source is a lunatic. Therefore, yet again you've been owned.

quote:
In a long-awaited report, Margaret J. Anstee, head of the United Nations elections team here, said today that while there were "certainly some irregularities" in the balloting, "these appear mainly due to human error and in experience." She continued, "There was no evidence of major, systematic or widespread fraud," or any other incidents that would have had a "significant effect on the results officially announced."
http://www.nytimes.com/1992/10/18/world/tally-in-angola-leads-to-runoff.html?scp=38&sq=angola%20elections%201992&st=cse
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
quote:
"The elections went incredibly well," said Jeffrey Millington, the head of the United States liaison office here, which has closely monitored the elections. Washington has not had full diplomatic relations with Angola since it became independent of Portugal.

"There were certainly a lot of delays in getting the material out, transportation problems, logistical problems, and much confusion the first day," Mr. Millington said. "But by the second day, I think the problems had been resolved."

If the M.P.L.A.'S victory is confirmed, it would be a powerful repudiation not only of Mr. Savimbi but also of the United States. Along with South Africa, the United States subsidized Mr. Savimbi's long and violent struggle against the Angolan Government, which was formerly allied with the Soviet Union and Cuba.

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/10/02/world/ruling-party-takes-lead-in-angola.html?scp=24&sq=angola%20elections%201992&st=cse
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
I love this part "formerly allied"! Yeh, now the US was ready to "subsidize" the MPLA, first by legitimizing the corrupt regime through their UN. LOL
quote:
"The elections went incredibly well," said Jeffrey Millington,
You rail against "right wingers" yet depend on them (Bush admin. officials) to validate your corrupt commie party? [Roll Eyes]
quote:
Well, to refresh your memory, the elections in 1992 were fair. Not me saying it. The UN said it.
Let me refresh yours, you said: "The MPLA won elections in 1992."

First, like I said before, "UN has no credibility given it's history in Africa and the recent sanction of the overthrow of Aristide."

Second, the MPLA didn't "win" the elections. Each side failed to win a majority so there was to be a run off; conventionally that couldn't happen as a result of MPLA massacre. What were they afraid of?

"These elections were certified as being fair by international observers"

And again, your "international observers" were divided as to the fairness of the elections. Nothing you have posted refutes that. Sorry. [Roll Eyes]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse:
Well, to refresh your memory, the elections in 1992 were fair. Not me saying it. The UN said it.

[Roll Eyes] ^ It is truly sad seeing an alleged "progressive" defend the UN like this. so sad... [Confused] Graphic images of UN crimes in Haiti.

-

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
the elections in 1992 were fair. Not me saying it. The UN said it.

"Mr Galbraith, a former US diplomat, was dismissed last year after alleging that the UN was not doing enough to combat fraud in the election." Link

These are the crooks the confused Marxist Apoco uses to validate his corrupt oil government. [Roll Eyes]

Africa

quote:
 -

Chapter 3: Lumumba delivered to Mobuto by the UN. Tshombe Saved again by the UN.

quote:
 -

"the elections in 1992 were fair. Not me saying it. The UN said it. the elections in 1992 were fair. Not me saying it. The UN said it. The UN said it. The UN said it." - Apocalypse

[Roll Eyes]
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
#1 your source that the 1992 elections were fraudulent is the head of the anti Obama "birther" movement! Are you a comedian man?

If she was anti-Bush would it have made a difference to you, oh confused commie? lol

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any response apocalypse??
Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
LOL! Apoco can't come right now; he's probably busy googling frantically to see if he can find something on Galbraith and Witte, all the while conveniently ignoring decades of documented UN crimes.
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
anguis wrote;
quote:
LOL! Apoco can't come right now; he's probably busy googling frantically to see if he can find something on Galbraith and Witte, all the while conveniently ignoring decades of documented UN crimes.
Don't flatter yourself sir! Your responses are of little or no import and require no exigence from the opposing side. Your sophomoric picture montage above betrays the limited calibre of your intellect. Judging by them one would think that you're becoming rather unhinged!
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
quote:
You rail against "right wingers" yet depend on them (Bush admin. officials) to validate your corrupt commie party?
Wishful thinking. The far left, the left, moderates, center right: all averred that the elections in 1992 were fair. The point was to illustrate that even your right wing cohorts agreed.

quote:
First, like I said before, "UN has no credibility given it's history in Africa and the recent sanction of the overthrow of Aristide."

I'm not interested in your opinion sir. If you have some evidence that the UN and the US collaborated with the MPLA to steal the elections away from UNITA then produce it.

quote:
If she was anti-Bush would it have made a difference to you, oh confused commie? lol
Being anti or pro Obama is completely irrelevant. Your attempt to change the subject is rather inane.

There are of course voices on the left and right who are opposed to Obama based upon reasonable political and policy considerations.

Your source on Angolan elections, Maragaret Hemenway, belongs to a frenzied cabal of extreme right wing zealots motivated by a racism that recalls the lynch mobs of the south during the 1920's. Her character, as revealed by her participation in this all too sad drama, leaves no doubt that she cannot be regarded as a fair broker in anything having to do with black or African people.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
quote:
Second, the MPLA didn't "win" the elections.
Well again, I could care less about your spin. This is what a NYTimes article written contemporaneous to these events said:

quote:
TALLY IN ANGOLA LEADS TO RUNOFF
By KENNETH B. NOBLE,
Published: October 18, 1992

. .LUANDA, Angola, Oct. 17— Nearly two weeks after Angola's first democratic elections, and with the country's stability hanging in the balance, official final results of the vote were released today. As expected, they show the two main rivals for the presidency will have to compete again in a runoff.

President Jose Eduardo dos Santos, the candidate of the leftist governing party, registered a surprisingly sturdy victory with 49.6 percent of the vote, but he failed to win 50 percent of the votes, enough to avoid a runoff with the second-placed finisher.

Far behind was the former American-backed rebel leader Jonas Savimbi, with 40.1 percent and another former leader of an Angolan guerrilla movement, Holden Roberto, with 2.2 percent. The rest of the vote was divided among eight minor candidates.

In the parliamentary elections, the governing party, the Popular Movement for the Liberation of Angola, won a comfortable victory, with nearly 54 percent of the vote, compared with 30.1 percent for Mr. Savimbi's party, the Union for the Total Independence of Angola, popularly known by its initials in Portuguese as Unita. Generally Fair Elections

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
quote:
LOL! Apoco can't come right now; he's probably busy googling frantically to see if he can find something on Galbraith and Witte
Why should I undergo such effort when I can reliably depend on you to shoot yourself in the foot. To find evidence impugning Galbraith's character all I had to do was read the article you provided.

quote:
Mr Karzai singled out Peter Galbraith, the then deputy head of the UN mission, who he said had organised the fraud.
Just goggle Galbraith's name and you'll find article after article documenting his corruption. No wonder the UN dismissed him.

angiush, you're a complete joke.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
quote:

Lumumba delivered to Mobuto by the UN.

Interesting!
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Jari wrote:
quote:
Any response apocalypse??
Sorry for the delayed response Jari. I took advantage the long weekend (1/2 day from work Friday) to do some traveling.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
The point was ... right wing cohorts agreed.
Even this is not true.
quote:
If you have some evidence that the UN and the US collaborated with the MPLA to steal the elections away from UNITA then produce it.
Read Frank Gaffney’s report. The UN, as tool of the US, stood by and allowed the MPLA to steal the elections. Nothing new, see their crimes above.
quote:
Being anti or pro Obama is completely irrelevant.
LOL You desperate loser, it was you who brought up the issue.
quote:
Your source on Angolan elections, ... cannot be regarded as a fair broker in anything having to do with black or African people.
LOL Oh but the UN can?! WAHAHHAHA What a f!cking fraud of a lefty you are! LOL!
quote:
Well again, I could care less about your spin. "registered a surprisingly sturdy victory with 49.6 percent of the vote"
I dont know why you still trying with this one. The MPLA didn't "win" that election in 92, the whole reason for a runoff was because they failed to get a majority. The massacre of UNITA officials before this could happen gives further credence to those who always knew they stole the first round and feared they might not be so lucky the second time around. This is your "peoples" government, you fake ass Fanonian anti-colonial! LOL!

And how could you miss the significance of this, "Far behind was the **former American-backed** rebel leader Jonas Savimbi". Do you know who they were now backing in '92 commieboy? [Roll Eyes]
quote:
Just goggle Galbraith's name and you'll find article after article documenting his corruption.No wonder the UN dismissed him.
LOL! You predictable jackass! Of course he is going to be dismissed "after alleging that the UN was not doing enough to combat fraud in the election". The UN is simply saving face, and consequently, so are YOU. LOL

Maybe that's why Karzai fingered him, in response to Galbraith spilling his beans. However, if you are going side with Karzai (an even greater contradiction for you silly commie) keep in mind, Karzai is accusing him as "the then deputy head of the UN mission," as well as "[head of the EU's observers Philippe] Morillon". So which ever way you try to wiggle out, or whomever is "feeding details to the international media in an attempt to blacken" the other side's name, fact remains pretty obvious: the UN (like that other imperialist org. the EU) is a denizen of corruption, going back at least to Congo in the 60s.

Recap: UN has no credibility, they will rig elections for their puppets whether in Luanda or Kabul you stupid commie - although now I will have to call you fake ass from now on since you are clearly a confused "progressive" trying desperately to apologize for an imperialist globalist institution and their puppet oil regimes...sad. [Roll Eyes]

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
quote:
Read Frank Gaffney’s report. The UN, as tool of the US, stood by and allowed the MPLA to steal the elections. Nothing new, see their crimes above.
Debating you makes me feel like I'm stealing candy from a blind kid with downes syndrome.

Thus far I've discredited all your sources on Angola. Let's recap.

Margaret Hemenway: a right wing loon leader of the birther movement.

Peter Galbriath: The very article you spammed accused him of corruption. (Thanks for the assist on this one).

Frank Gaffney: The greatest loon of all your far right fringe sources: a birther who claims that Obama is trying to implement Shariah law.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
anguish wrote:
quote:
originally posted by Apocalypse
quote:

Being anti or pro Obama is completely irrelevant.

LOL You desperate loser, it was you who brought up the issue.
Desperation or stupidity on your part anguish? Magaret Hemenway your right wing source is the issue. Her participation in the birther movement is the issue. Her axiomatic racism by dint of being a birther is the issue.
Whether or not Obama is a force of imperialism is NOT the issue, as you well understand, but merely a feeble attempt on your part to change the subject.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
anguish wrote:
quote:
I dont know why you still trying with this one. The MPLA didn't "win" that election in 92, the whole reason for a runoff was because they failed to get a majority.
You myopic clown learn to read! The MPLA's near 50% percent tally in the first round of the presidential elections was called a "victory" by the NYTimes. The MPLA won parliamentary elections with 54% of the vote.

It took this many posts, over several threads, with you squealing like a pig to slaughter all the while, to establish this: The people of Angola validated the legitimacy of the MPLA despite your claims to the contrary you desperate lying clown!

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
If politics, racism and corruption were "issues" why do you use the UN to validate your oil government?! LOL! Give me f!cking break you fake ass. [Roll Eyes]
quote:
Peter Galbriath: The very article you spammed accused him of corruption. (Thanks for the assist on this one).
WAHAHAH! You myopic anti-imperialist fraud clown, learn to read! [Roll Eyes] It was the now desperate president of Kabul Mr. Karsai that made the accusations, not "the article" or even the UN. Galbraith was dismissed after he accused "the UN was not doing enough to combat fraud in the election". Even as UN is silent it seems to have been "disagreement as to how the United Nations Assistance Mission in Afghanistan (UNAMA) would respond to electoral fraud." [WT] This accusation of criminal cover up (like in Haiti) and not doing enough to combat election fraud is nothing new for your UN of course, as the UN has a history of not doing enough to combat fraud e.g. during Angolan elections in 92, and 2008, but instead simply served to legitimize the whichever government the US supports. Clearly they are in the business of legitimizing American client states, it is amazing how a claimed "progressive" would try to deny their role as watch dogs of imperialism. This is what desperation does to you I guess. [Roll Eyes]
quote:
The MPLA's near 50% percent tally in the first round of the presidential elections was called a "victory" by the NYTimes.
Ok then, I guess we should look to the New York Times, and not the Angolan electoral system, to define "victory" in the presidential elections then. LOL! What a desparte jackass you are! LOL!
Recap: The MPLA didn't "win" that election in 92. UN has no credibility. [Roll Eyes]
quote:
The people of Angola validated the legitimacy of the MPLA despite your claims to the contrary you desperate lying clown!
Yeh, just like "the people" of Afghanistan validated the legitimacy of Karsai despite claims to the contrary. LOL!
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
DISCREDITED: ALL OF CLOWN ANGUISH'S SOURCES:

1)Margaret Hemenway - DISCREDITED: right wing loon - a birther.

2)Peter Galbraith - DISCREDITED:
quote:
Peter Galbraith: A Washington mandarin falls from grace
...Galbraith has been touted for years in our media as a foreign policy sage especially on matters having to do with Iraq and Kurdistan in particular. It goes completely without saying then that Galbraith was an early and eager supporter of the war against Iraq. His huge financial stakes in the war and in certain outcomes in Iraq have never been disclosed by our media before today

3)Frank Gaffney - DISCREDITED: birther claims Obama trying to impose shariah law.

anguish wrote:
quote:
Read Frank Gaffney’s report. The UN, as tool of the US, stood by and allowed the MPLA to steal the elections. Nothing new, see their crimes above
Thanks but no thanks anguish. You have no choice but to read this garbage. After all you may lose your monthly stipend from the Heritage Foundation if you don't keep up with the program.

4)to be named soon

...and finally

anguishofbeing - COMPLETELY DISCREDITED

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Talk about amateurish shooting in ones own foot. Were you concerned about financial connections and corruption when you cited Karsai? LOL

The fact still remains of UN cover up in Afghanistan elections and his dismissal only came as a result of him calling them out on it. Even your blog source does not deny this but simply observes that: "Galbraith simply ticked the wrong people off at the wrong time" [Eek!]

-

You are a desperate clown Apoco. But you can pretend all you want to save face, even you can't lie to yourself. Politics and credibility only became "issues" for you when I posted, in response to your claim that the elections were seen as fair by "international observes", dissent in the Bush admin. about the elections.

Recap: UN still has no credibility... [Roll Eyes]

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
PROVEN: Galbraith's policy pronouncements were motivated by his own undisclosed financial interests.

The bottom line is that you have no proof, whatsoever, that there was widespread fraud in the 1992 Angolan elections and much less that the UN was complicit in this alleged fraud. The casting about that brought you to Afghanistan and Karzai is a signal that you're simply a drowning troll grasping at straws.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Galbraith's policy pronouncements were motivated by his own undisclosed financial interests.
And who denied this? LOL! Whatever Galbraith's motivation even your own source sees the Afghan election as a fraud so stop saving face. Seriously, why don't you quit? When one is as desperate as you are right now one displays all kinds of contradictory positions. The biggest of which seems to be your professed pro-third world, Fanonian style politics and your stubborn defense of the anti-third world, US imperialist tool the United Nations! LOL!

Afghanistan, Haiti, Congo are all relevant if you are going to cite the UN as validating source for elections and at the same time bring credibility into the picture. All cases point to systematic cover up despite voiced objections to their "objective" activities. You are the one grabbing straws you f!cking fake ass lefty. LOL

To deflect attention from Galbriath's (in insider) accusations against the UN you cite CIA stooge Karsai in the BBC article. You then go for Chris Dowd – after realizing the unbelievable nature of the contradiction of citing a known CIA installed puppet as a source - of course not knowing that Dowd too sees the elections in Afghanistan as a sham. LOL What a f!cking clueless jackass you are!

And not to mention an anti-colonial fraudster. You look to NYT to define "victory" in African elections and the corrupt UN to validate it.

Recap: UN still has no credibility... [Roll Eyes]

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
^Long winded and completely irrelevant.

Please produce proof that the MPLA win in the 1992 elections in Angola was the result of fraud and that the UN was complicit.

Lost your appetite for citing shariah law Frank Gaffney did you?

quote:
Who does that?
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
4)to be named soon

Carlos Moore. Where do we begin with this one?

anguish, why are all your sources these extreme right wing lunatics? You must be on the payroll of the American Enterprise institute or the Heritage foundation.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Please produce proof that the MPLA win in the 1992 elections in Angola was the result of fraud and that the UN was complicit. Lost your appetite for citing shariah law Frank Gaffney did you?

Like I said, even you can't fool yourself. Like in Afghanistan serious irregularities were voiced by local parties, however the UN choose to sanction it. Gaffney et al. were not the only ones who voiced concerns, they were brought up in response to your claim that the elections were seen as fair by international observers and right wingers.

And still, the UN has no credibility.
quote:
Carlos Moore. Where do we begin with this one?
Well you could start by showing where I was wrong in my citation of him. Although you would have made your case more convincing if you could at least try to do this weeks ago. But you could always choose to go the ad hominem route like in this thread and get owned again. lol
quote:
Lost your appetite for citing shariah law Frank Gaffney did you?
I haven't seen Chris Dowd in your post recently. lol
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
anguish the resident right wing agent-provocateur wrote:
quote:
I trusted you anguish. And I was about to rush out and purchase Gaffney's report when lo and behold the internet told me this:

quote:
But there is one pundit in class by himself. That would be Frank Gaffney, president of the Center for Security Policy, a right-wing thinktank, and columnist for the Moonie-owned Washington Times. Gaffney might very well be insane. Want evidence? His latest column in the Times, entitled: "The Jihadist Vote."

Gaffney starts with the premise that there is a well-coordinated effort by assorted evildoers -- from the Muslim Brotherhood, the Wahhabis, jihadists of all kinds -- to take over the United States. Their vehicle? You guessed it: Barack Obama. "The next three weeks afford the American people -- and the media, the courts, and the FEC -- an opportunity to get to the bottom of Barack Obama's ties to and affinity for jihadists," he writes.

Before I get into the specifics of Gaffney's deranged charges -- charges, I should add, which are consistent with Gaffney's long history of making extremist accusations

http://www.thenation.com/blogs/dreyfuss/371974/frank_gaffney_s_obama_insanity

Answer my question anguish! Whose payroll are you on? Heritage foundation or American Enterprise institute?

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
^ you're going in circles now Apoco, sure sign of exhaustion. LOL
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
You'd like to run away from that one won't you? You can run but you can't hide. I gonna keep reminding you.
Anywho quitting time. We'll talk about Frank Gaffney some more after my commute.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
You'd like to run away from that one won't you?

[Roll Eyes]

No need to. I already told you that Gaffney et al. were cited as sources in response to your claim that the elections were seen as free and fair by "international observers" and right wingers. You could spam all day, your precious United Nations will still have no credibility. Sorry.
quote:
I gonna keep reminding you.
How you keep in mind the decades of UN crimes going back to the 60s? [Eek!]

-

quote:
"UN crimes in Haiti"

"Reportedly, the UN troops in Haiti side with the rich elite and have tried to rig the elections." link

^ sounds familiar? [Roll Eyes]

"Voters stayed away from Haiti's rigged elections"

-

"In October 1994, under Clinton, the US military intervened and restored Aristide to power, ...Although authorised by the UN, the restoration was basically a US operation...It is true that, as former US ambassadors and the Bush administration have recently claimed, hundreds of millions of dollars flowed into Haiti – but not to the elected government. A great deal of it went to the anti-Aristide opposition. A lot also went to pay for the UN occupation, and Halliburton support services. link

"Bill Clinton Named New UN Envoy to 'Stabilize' Haiti, a Country He Helped Destabilize"

^ denizen of corruption! LOL!
quote:
"Standing before U.S. and U.N. officials, Aristide assailed their policies in Haiti. "The game of hypocrisy is over," he said. He condemned the failure of the U.N. occupation forces to help disarm anti-democratic forces, particularly the rich and powerful in their big houses...Democracy is threatened not because the U.S. and U.N. occupying forces have shielded Tonton Macoutes (as Duvalierist thugs are called) and putschist criminals from arrest and prosecution, allowing them to hide and use their vast arsenals of weapons to create the worst climate of violence and insecurity which the country has ever seen."

link

"Mr Galbraith, a former US diplomat, was dismissed last year after alleging that the UN was not doing enough to combat fraud in the [Afghanistan] election."

"This [UN sanctioned Afghanistan election] is an election where no political parties are allowed. This is an election for a government that does next to nothing but serve as a propaganda tool for an occupying army, an election where no one truly opposed to the U.S./NATO occupation is allowed to run." - Apoco's own source.

We have established that you are no anti-imperialist lefty, so honestly, whose payroll are you on Apoco?

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
You have now proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that you have no evidence of widespread fraud in Angola in 1992. I've given you enough opportunity to prove it. You've come up with nada! You simply keep trying to change the subject to Afghanistan, Haiti, Bora Bora, anything!
So let's talk about this discredited Uncle Tom negro (hopefully the UNIA will forgive me) Carlos Moore. You suggested that I read his book too! Is it required reading at Heritage - along with the Gaffney paper which you said is a good read? Frank Gaffney that is.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
You have now proved beyond the shadow of a doubt that you have no evidence of widespread fraud in Angola in 1992.
You have provided no evidence that it was free and fair. The UN has no credibility. Sorry.

Keep pretending that there was not widespread fraud in Angola, Haiti and Afghanistan and they aren't all part of the same trend of UN cover up of US client regime's election frauds, despite voiced objections to them, but you know deep down in your hypocritical heart your organization has no credibility.

Predictably you have provided nothing to refute my citations of Professor Moore. Just the usual reference to Heritage foundation and Gaffney. ((((yawn)))))

After all your diversions you're still stuck with the fact that your source for validating elections (that employs people like Bill Clinton as peace maker envoy - was his book a good read Apoco? LOL) has no credibility. [Roll Eyes]
quote:
So let's talk about this discredited Uncle Tom negro
LOL this jackass talks about other people "changing subjects" when he runs from discussions on the UN to talk about Prof. Moore, which he has yet to do. Lmao!
quote:
along with the Gaffney paper which you said is a good read
What did it say? [Roll Eyes]
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
24 hours later and I'm still waiting for this right wing foundation money troll to put up or shut up regarding fraud in the 1992 Angolan elections.
Instead he launches an attack on the UN. Noteworthy is that UN bashing is a favorite sport of the neocons.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
quote:
What did it say?
You mean the Gaffney paper? It said: "I'm the gift that keeps on giving."

I'll be reminding you about this "paper" for a very long time.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
UN bashing is a favorite sport of the neocons.
Yeh, "neocon UN bashers" like former Haitian president Aristide and your own source Christopher Dowd. LOL You are such a f!cking fraud Apoco, a real "liberal" Dem.
quote:
You mean the Gaffney paper?
Yeh, what did it say about the irregularities and why is it wrong? [Roll Eyes]
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
You villified posters here for quoting Cavalli-Sforza. Why? Because of the inevitable arkwardness in nomenclature that results from the shifting of paradigms.

Rasol was taunted as Rasolowitz.

al Takrurri was pilloried as the Great Jew.

Nasty racist insults hurled at Djehuti.

You mocked Explorer, Mind718, and Bass.

And what do you do?

That's right: You proudly recommend non-sensical right wing propaganda from the bottom of the neocon garbage heap; authored by the most odious and reprehensible of Zionists: Gaffney.

You habitually take part in a mindless and offensive anti-semitism and end up parroting the lies of a Zionist regarding Africa.

How ironic! How hypocritical!

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
^ that's right, rant away Apoco, let it all out! LOL
quote:
You mean the Gaffney paper?
Yeh, what did it say about the irregularities and why is it wrong? [Roll Eyes]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com