EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Truthcentric you disgust me

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Truthcentric you disgust me
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalAfrikanSupremacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This retarded innately inferior cracker has no debating skills what so ever. Check out some post I recovered of his on another Forum.

quote:
I'm going to admit defeat in this debate and apologize to everyone for my behavior in this thread. I was wrong, and I behaved horribly. I am sorry.

quote:

Honestly, though, I find the idea of a black African ancient Egypt emotionally appealing even if it is inaccurate. I like the idea of a black culture having such an effect on the development of Western and Middle Eastern civilizations as Egypt did. It certainly would refute the white supremacist argument that black Africans haven't made a significant mark on history.

quote:

That said, I realize that facts often do not agree with what we want to be true, so I will concede this debate to my opponents.

What must I do to make up for what I've done?

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalAfrikanSupremacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On another site this hypocritical white devil, is now arguing that the Egyptians were non-Black.
Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fool, the bitch is an Afrocentric turd.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
In reality, truthcentric is a cracker devil with a fetish for our fine Nubian queens. He goes from Forum to Forum attempting to prove the Egyptian were Black but since his debating skills are so poor he ends up making a fool of himself. He also links to Egypt Search Forum which causes members of other Forums to think this cracker devil is representative of us. In his most recent debate, the cracker conceded to the 'fact' that the Egyptians were non Black.
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
This is fucking pathetic. In this thread truthcentric argues that Africans and Asians were at one era in history more advanced than Europeans. Someone comes in and says Europeans were more advanced and as soon as a counter 'arguments' are made truthcentric concedes and says
"You win".

http://bbs.stardestroyer.net/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=140046

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Despite the calling Brandon P out of his name, I agree that this dude is acting suspect. I mean for one he has been on here for years yet seems to not hold his own, hell he knows more about DNA than I do and I massacure people on other forums with out the DNA but meerly by a Historical and cultural perspective.

Also if he can not debate the fact that Africans and Asians were superior to Europeans for more than Half of Human recorded hisrory then he should be banned from Egyptsearch for good on grounds of stupidity.

Also GAS you are being a Hypocrite, you did the same ish cuase you could not debate on Argue with Every one.

Brandon P reminds me of a pacifist version of Blackwomanlover From Topics.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
I have argued with BlackWomanlover on topix as well. The dude is a fucking idiot.

Also, it was different from what I did on arguewitheveryone and what he did on that site.

I never conceded to the erroneous claim of the Egyptians being non-Black.

I contacted several scholars for help. This idiot conceded before he even contacted the people on this forum for help.Anyways the white devils on that stardestroy website banned me.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see ES is filled with a bunch of schitzophrenics (LOL!!

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com