EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Proof Of The Three K's of Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Proof Of The Three K's of Egypt
WWJD(The Truth)
Member # 17579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WWJD(The Truth)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In my opinion if you want to see Africa, you have to look at the resources on a bigger scale.

The K for kmt, is essential in discovering the true identity of the true Egyptians. The other K is for Kush and the Kushite empire written in ancient times. The other K is another but an unknown tribe (Kedar) that no one seem to have any info on. To aid in this research check out this site, we have a few of online researchers doing online research for us at this time. Just take a look at it see what you think. Thanks

The Three K's Of African Empires
http://k-k-k.com/online_application.htm

Posts: 81 | From: Holy Lands | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you guys think?
I think this surely gives a little sense to what to expect. You guys probably wondering who this is.

This is Me and Mazigh after prom 1987

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Disgusting. You are a piece of vile **** scumbag OP. Do not click on link! if you do not want to desecrate your eyes w/the behavior of a fag.
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mazigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
K k k stands for ku klux klan.
Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LMAo ........

Yall crazy

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mazigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think you didn't get love from your parents, therefore you hate the world. Hating other people is just a part of your hate. You legitimate it by skin colour, but it is not all the stroy, you labell some as jew and some as muslim some as yellow, but in fact you hate every one, because you hated your parents who didn't give you the love. You're nevetheless a victim of life. I don't hate you. But find peace in your heart, and you see it everywhere.
Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
I clicked the link and saw a link! Im in Heaven

Post more Mazigh

You do remember prom Mazigh dont you.

The Gay love. The booty aroma in the air.

The above video.

WWJD(The Truth)
Member # 17579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WWJD(The Truth)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will in due time in due time!

Now that I have given you all the scoop on the three K's of Egypt, now i shall go back into my labatory and cook up another good scheme to run on the niggers.

Enjoy!!!!!!!!

Posts: 81 | From: Holy Lands | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WWJD(The Truth)
Member # 17579

Member Rated:
LMAO

You guy sure are stupid!

Btw can anyone help me on this theory, i seemed to have attracted all the trolls.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mazigh:
I think you didn't get love from your parents, therefore you hate the world. Hating other people is just a part of your hate. You legitimate it by skin colour, but it is not all the stroy, you labell some as jew and some as muslim some as yellow, but in fact you hate every one, because you hated your parents who didn't give you the love. You're nevetheless a victim of life. I don't hate you. But find peace in your heart, and you see it everywhere.

Mazigh if I were you I would just change my name because these white guys trying make people think Mazigh. is you are probably neo-nazis in disguise who would like people to think you are like them.

They are just playing with you.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Oh my dear Mazigh

Look at the games you play, throwing up personal videos trying to attack my character when you knw that we were suppose to be discreet.

I will never ever trust that you wont post some old nonsense up like you are so inclined to do.

Keep personal business personal dont put yourself all in them streets like that.

Your three theories are right on point!

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Want to get a real taste of the circus in your own home?

Try making these homemade "white"crackers. A long enduring family favorite that has long been associated with barbarians, animals and circus performances since ancient times.

These homemade crackers are simply idiotic and rather easy to break. Just make sure to ask your cracker does it hurt befor you begin to inflict more severe pain. Responsible adults should help children when around these "white" crackers since they will take advantage of anything with a hole. Discipline requires using your fist to beat sense into it, for that is the only way that these "white" crackers learn.

What you need to build your White Craker

•1 Perverted White man (They are everywhere)
•1 White Female Whore (They are everywhere)
•1 Dog
•1 Monkey or preferably a Babboon (White women love Babbon dick)
Throw them all in a cage and cautiously began to mold your Cracker.

1.Beat your "white" cracker according to the directions.
2.Mix as many torture devices as you think you’d like to have and put this mixture to the side.
3.Heat your cracker to see if he screams. That means he is working and then beat the brakes of his or her white azz, until the mixture is well blended and you have used all devices.
4.Pour hot water and any oil mixture over your "white" cracker and listen as it screams as you continue pour.
5.When the "white" cracker is well coated, place his or her "white" cracker azz in the oven.
6.Bake in an oven that is 1000 degrees for about 5-10 minutes and beat it frequently.
7.Cook until crisp. You don’t want it to turn too brown it may be mad and try to kill itself, so keep your eye on it.
Let it cool and then enjoy!!!

Warnings:Never trust or listen to your "white"cracker when it starts to talk, for one day it will and may never stop. You can kill it by cutting it throat. Extreme exposure to the EuroBabble could leave you ignorant for life.
Use at your own discretion.

We here at make a cracker are not responsible for any death resulting from making the white cracker. They are known to have a defect of killing their owners, so never leave your cracker alone in a room unattended.

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike1I1 and michaell1010;

I know that you don't see what pathetic losers you are, but you are.

You remind me of the two tribes of Turks i.e Khazars (Jews) and Oguz (Ottomans). Their whole modern existence is based on taking on other peoples identities.

How sad and soulless, a human who is content with pretending to be someone else.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WWJD(The Truth)
Member # 17579

Member Rated:
Holla-Lue-Yer!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike are you a sissy jewboy?

Id beat your yeller azz to a pulp.

Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Some of you guys are so pathetic especially Gigantic and the lion.

How dare you post private pictures of Gigantic and the lion online?

You guys need a good azz kickin.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com