EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Ancient Egyptians Were Never Berber or Nubian People

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ancient Egyptians Were Never Berber or Nubian People
Djehuti.
Member # 17581

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The amount of misleading information on this subject is so vast that it make a monkey out of historical facts.

Is it not enough that the legacy of AE has been tarnished by the Lunatic Afrocentrics, that now we have to contend with Bitter Berbers trying to claim AE?

This theft of history has to stop!

Egypt is Egyptians and Only Egyptians can claim Ancient Egypt.

Black Africans, Berbers, and Other are all Fake Wannabe Egyptians. Not to mention the crazy "Not Black Pilipino".

Posts: 156 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mazigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're the REAL Egyptian. Just sit down and drink something cold. Nobody said they are Berbers or Nubians. However, they both mastered it, even if was not their country. Like it was once mastered by the Hyksos, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Berbers (Fatimides), Turks....

All those were there masters, and have not to be indigenous to Egypt... So don't get frustrated.

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mazigh:
You're the REAL Egyptian. Just sit down and drink something cold. Nobody said they are Berbers or Nubians. However, they both mastered it, even if was not their country. Like it was once mastered by the Hyksos, Persians, Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Berbers (Fatimides), Turks....

All those were there masters, and have not to be indigenous to Egypt... So don't get frustrated.

Mazigh - You make me so proud!!

I hope that I had something to do with your attainment of knowledge and understanding.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti.
Member # 17581

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mazigh, what Egyptians want is for people to lay their hands off our national history and treasures. We don't mind sharing the Ancient Wonders of Egypt, but we have to object to those who wish to claim our history for themselves, especially the Afronuts and others.

Ignore Mike3, because that guy is full of hatred and has no knowledge of anything except, Fake History.

Posts: 156 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti.:
Mazigh, what Egyptians want is for people to lay their hands off our national history and treasures. We don't mind sharing the Ancient Wonders of Egypt, but we have to object to those who wish to claim our history for themselves, especially the Afronuts and others.

Ignore Mike3, because that guy is full of hatred and has no knowledge of anything except, Fake History.

Oh, so you are one of those Turk/White/Mutt "FAKE" Arabs/Egyptians/Berbers/Persians/Mesopotamians/Anatolians/etc.

Thanks for telling me!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Djehuti. - So tell me Mr. Egyptian, Which of these people do YOU look like????

-

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^My guess is NONE OF THEM!

As a matter of fact, my guess is that you look more like this lying piece of Turkish sh1t.

Am I right???

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Djehuti. - So tell me Mr. Egyptian, are you the same type "REAL" Egyptian who did this???

-

Or are you the same "REAL" type Egyptian who destroyed Rameses IIIs palace at Tell Tel- Yahudieh and were selling the tiles that you took from it to tourists.

Or are you the same "REAL" type Egyptian who routinely plastered over tomb paintings until you found out that tourists would pay to see them??

Or are you the same "REAL" type Egyptian who took the marble covers off of the Pyramids so that you could use them for other purposes?

How about it Mr. Egyptian, do "REAL" Egyptians do sh1t like that???

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^For those who may not know;

The step surface of the Pyramids was originally covered with marble blocks to make a smooth white surface. These Blocks were removed by scavengers like the "REAL" Egyptian guy above.

What that remains of the marble is visible at the very top of the great Pyramid.

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Djehuti. - So am I to take it that you have decided that you are not a "REAL" Egyptian after all???

Wise Choice.

You took their country, best to be satisfied with that.

Plus - Nobody likes liars.

Djehuti.
Member # 17581

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Now, Mike3, which one of those Black African Slaves are you related to?

Ever wonder, what it would have been like for fools like you in the hands of the Ancient Egyptians?

A Little too deep to ponder for someone who never got over his low self-esteem dilemma!~

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Djehuti. - You really are a stupid little Turk, you fool, you don't even know your own Turk history.

How do you think that your people happened to come to North Africa and the Middle East in the first Place???

As SLAVE Soldiers for the Arabs asshole!!!

Idiot - have you never heard of Mamluks???

That was YOU!!!

Here is what the Black Man was doing to your Women while you were fighting his wars.

-

-

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Djehuti. - I am really curious about this, because you are not the only one with this strange lack of understanding of your own history and race.

When you look in the mirror and see your Brown skin, how do you think that you came by it?

Have your Mullahs told you that god made you like that?

Well here is why you have Brown skin:
It's because your granddaddy or your great granddaddy or your some kind of daddy was a BLACK ARAB!!!

Or in many cases, like Sadat, a BLACK NUBIAN That's why asshole!

Djehuti.
Member # 17581

Member Rated:
Mike3, we all feel very sorry for your black ass. It is hard for low self-esteem people like you to realize that they no longer have to follow their master's orders. All you have to do son, is to get a clue as how this world history thing works and UREKA! your people were simply not involved in any way shape or form in building any of the great ancient civilizations.

Your people Mike3, are Black Africans from West Africa and they're still living the primitive life that God has given them. They're happy as they are and you should feel the same way and have no shame in knowing that they're your next of kin.

Egyptian You Are "NOT". Get Over It! The Sooner The Better.

Peace To You My Black Brother!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Never claimed to be Egyptian, don't want to be Egyptian.

What I am is a defender of Black.

Your people are occupiers of Black lands.
To protect yourselves from the aspersions of the legitimate people of those countries, you have established oppressive "Police States" in those countries. The U.S. European nations and Turkey help you in this, because holding these people down is in their interest also.

Note the overthrow of Omar Mukhtar of Libya by your fellow traveler Gaddafi. We know that he did not - could not, do it alone.

-

But as the Blacks in the south become stronger, your time will become shorter - enjoy it while you can!

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^BTW - Have you noticed that aside from the foolish buffoon Amin, Black nations do not involve themselves in your quarrels with your cousins the Khazars (Jews).

They think it rather humorous to see two Turkish tribes fighting over who is the legitimate inheritor of Black lands.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^On their way up to you, they will first have to deal with these assholes;

Omar al-Bashir, president of Sudan
 -

At least you have an excuse, you are not Black.

But these dumb-assed, race confused, Niggers ARE! But yet they think that they are one of you - why they would want to be is beyond me - but then again, there is no accounting for stupidity!

BTW - Is it just a coincidence that all of these confused Black states, all share a common religion with you?

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Very good point...exactly the same point that the father of Egyptology said.

"All of the perennial enemies of Egypt had poured into the land, from the north-east, the south, and the west, just as in the 7th B.C. the Assyrian and Scythian, the Ethiopian, and the Libyan of Sais struggled over the [b]helpless Egyptians[\b]. The history of Egypt from the earliest age has always been the same; each great age has been the product of an able race of invaders."--Petrie

Can anyone really lay claim to Egypt?

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mike3, we all feel very sorry for your black ass. It is hard for low self-esteem people like you to realize that they no longer have to follow their master's orders. All you have to do son, is to get a clue as how this world history thing works and UREKA! your people were simply not involved in any way shape or form in building any of the great ancient civilizations.

Your people Mike3, are Black Africans from West Africa and they're still living the primitive life that God has given them. They're happy as they are and you should feel the same way and have no shame in knowing that they're your next of kin.

Not all of us Black Africans are West Africans. What kind of crap have you been smoking? Do you really buy into that European lie or what? And what is with this primitive stuff? Have you been to West Africa?

You look down on us because your Fathers chose Arabic women and somehow you think you are better than us? What a load of crap. Fools. Anyone can see Ethiopian and Nubian women are by far better looking. I think your ancestors made a bad choice and now you are having to live the consequence.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
^On their way up to you, they will first have to deal with these assholes;

Omar al-Bashir, president of Sudan
 -

At least you have an excuse, you are not Black.

But these dumb-assed, race confused, Niggers ARE! But yet they think that they are one of you - why they would want to be is beyond me - but then again, there is no accounting for stupidity!

BTW - Is it just a coincidence that all of these confused Black states, all share a common religion with you?

Wow, here is where I absolutely agree with Mike. Sometimes when the man has a point it is right on. Most of the time it is overboard but not on this one.

Lost of identity issues due to cultural change resulting in tearing down of your own kind.

Sudan is an excellent example of this and has been for quite sometime.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

But as the Blacks in the south become stronger, your time will become shorter - enjoy it while you can!

(Christians)
Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dumb Fake:

-

Now, Mike3, which one of those Black African Slaves are you related to?

Ever wonder, what it would have been like for fools like you in the hands of the Ancient Egyptians?

A Little too deep to ponder for someone who never got over his low self-esteem dilemma!~

LOL @ the idiot Afrangi's response to Mike's question!! Mike just showed him a whole army of Egyptians which were obviously black but he fails to answer only with a strawman rebuttal! [Big Grin]

Here's a clue. Berber are linguistically and culturally related to Egyptians. Some ancient Egyptian ancestry comes from the western Sahara where said Berbers live. Other Egyptian ancestry comes farther south of the Nile in so-called 'Nubia' which was a region consisting of many peoples including the Setjau who produced the FIRST pharaonic icons and heiroglyph writings.

So where does that leave our angry Afrangi friend?

Nowhere but back to the drawing board of misery! [Big Grin]

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rockytsang
Member # 18290

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for rockytsang   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
<a href="http://www.replica-jewelry.org/61-b0.html">エルメス ネックレス</a> billion more than it did last year."Corporate <i><a href="http://www.replica-jewelry.org/45-b0.html">グッチ ピアス</a></i> year."Corporate America is sitting on piles of <h3><a href="http://www.replica-jewelry.org/49-b0.html">シャネル 指輪</a></h3> of cash and
not hiring, basically because <a href="http://www.replica-jewelry.org/33-b0.html">ティファニーチェーン</a> because it's concerned about the future," said <u><a href="http://www.replica-jewelry.org">ブライトリング 偽物</a></u> said Hacker. "It's concerned about whether <i><a href="http://www.replica-jewelry.org/56-b0.html">カルティエのネックレス</a></i> whether or not
there's going to be <a href="http://www.hermesscarf.org/categories/hermes-kelly-22cm-30-b0.html">replica hermes kelly</a> be sustained consumer demand."Corporations Stockpile Cash

Posts: 96 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Nubians are ethnically the closest people to
the ancient Egyptians. End of story..

-

-

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

No in fact he's probably not, Mazigh. The real Egyptians arose out of the Badarian, Amratian, Naqqada (Gerzean)cultures that occupied the African Sahel, Nubia, Sahara and the Eastern desert and hills extending into Eritrea/Ethiopia. These same people also moved north along the Nile to colonize Egypt and are largely identical to the A-group population of Nubia.

In the Fayum were taller people also similar to peoples occupyingg Neolithic Kharga and the Merimde culture in northern Egypt. The people who most represent this Fayum group are the Fulani and taller Cushitic speaking and related Berber groups.

The people who represent the predominant dark brown people of ancient Pharaonic Egypt 5 feet 2 inch to 5'4" and smaller black people in Egypt are the Beja and similar types stretching into Eritrea/Ethiopia and Tihama and Yemen, the Nilo-Saharan the original Garawan, Goran ancestors of th eearly Wangara (Saharan traders), Tida Krit and Haratin, Gherawa or Ghurawa of Touggourt (now Berber -speaking) etc.

-
Gherawa or Imaghrawa of Touggourt in Wargla Algeria

According to scholars of the 1980s using numerous discrete non-metric genetically determined traits of crania, the Egyptians remained a relatively homogeneous (singular) group from before the Old Kingdom until the time of the Greek Ptolemies after which time lower Egypt begins to show increasing diversity.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:

Not all of us Black Africans are West Africans. What kind of crap have you been smoking? Do you really buy into that European lie or what? And what is with this primitive stuff? Have you been to West Africa?

You look down on us because your Fathers chose Arabic women and somehow you think you are better than us? What a load of crap. Fools. Anyone can see Ethiopian and Nubian women are by far better looking. I think your ancestors made a bad choice and now you are having to live the consequence.

Don't worry Osirion the people in southern Egypt don't like how his kind has insulted them and how they are being treated. Real Egyptians still know what they were - just like you do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvJ0F299kFQ

In fact indigenous black people are waking up from Indonesia and India to the Maghreb about how these northern people and later colonialists have denied them of their cultural origins and have tried to insult their blackness.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bishop
Member # 16652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bishop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Mike111

Might I add this video that has sparked controversy all over Youtube.

Click on link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIafcLXlODc

Posts: 108 | From: LA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tsk, tsk. Apparently the Abozo Dirtbag isn't satisfied with his own aliases but dares to copy the names of intelligent posters here like myself.

But we know why the Afrangi is angry. [Wink]

-
 -

-
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bishop:
@Mike111

Click on link:

Bishop - I am very happy to see others take up this issue of Turks and others, stealing Black identities.
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bishop:
@Mike111

Click on link:

That video was silly funny and worse yet bigoted. It makes up things confuses Arabs with Tuareg, uses modern depictions to reflect ancient people. There are no refereed sources. It looks like a bunch of madeup nonsense and certainly isn't a way to prove ancient Arabs and Egyptians were blacks. Then it has the audacity to use my name in it as a reference. No wonder people think I'm loonytunes! LOL!
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
The amount of misleading information on this subject is so vast that it make a monkey out of historical facts.

Is it not enough that the legacy of AE has been tarnished by the Lunatic Afrocentrics, that now we have to contend with Bitter Berbers trying to claim AE?

This theft of history has to stop!

Egypt is Egyptians and Only Egyptians can claim Ancient Egypt.

Black Africans, Berbers, and Other are all Fake Wannabe Egyptians. Not to mention the crazy "Not Black Pilipino".

Egyptians of today including Copts can claim Turkish, Circassian, Albanian, Armenian, Syrian, Roman, Greek, Iranian, Arabian, French, Siwan, Sudanese as well as black ancient Egyptian depending on what part of Egypt they came from and who their ancestors were. [Big Grin] !
Mike Dammann
Member # 18256

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Dammann   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
berbers have the highest percentage of rhesus negative bloodtypes and the mummies were tested as being rhesus negative

--------------------
Why are so many royals and Presidents rhesus negative?

The Rhesus Negative network

Posts: 67 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bwa ha a ahahahahah ahaha...
Are you guys still beating this miserably failed
"Aryan blood" drum? Repackaging the terminology
and creating a "rhesusnegative.net" website along
with a bogus "eutimes" website to look like some
"mainstream" website STILL won't work. This
nonsense has been thoroughly debunked under whatever
label you are now packaging it under.

From the archives:

-

"There are over 20 recognized variants of group A-
although about 95% of all As are A1. Most of the
variants are found in Africa, and probably represent
adaptations to local parasites. These include A2, Ax
and A-Bantu."
-- (Complete blood type encyclopedia: the A-Z reference
guide for the blood type. By Peter J. D'Adamo, Catherine
Whitney, 2002, pg 43).

-

-

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com