EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Stocks Take a Hit as Greek Contagion Fears Weigh:

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Stocks Take a Hit as Greek Contagion Fears Weigh:
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Without the Black mans knowledge, Without the Black man to teach and guide, Without the Black mans lands to exploit.

How much longer will Europe last?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The black man has no land to exploit. Land is not own based on race.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^You know, you bring up an interesting point. Using another White peoples logic; I always wondered if Black Catholics could go to the Vatican and demand land.

But to your point; As a Black man with ancient European Black genes "I". Do I have a right to go back to Europe and demand back the lands that were taken from my kind, by your kind, by force?

Now I know that you will say that White people already own that land - but do they really? How can land taken by force, ever be legally owned by the people who stole it? In the White mans own laws, isn't there this thing about rotten fruit from rotten roots?

He, he, I'm not really that naive; I know that those laws only apply to White people; ref: Mugabe's repatriation of stolen land in Zimbabwe. I just like to fuch with you.

BTW - I hope that you noticed, that when we come; your bullsh1t holds no water.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti.
Member # 17581

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

This is how Ancient Egyptians got back their land from theBlack Nubians in the old days.

In recent times, the Egyptians built Huge Dams and flooded the Nubians out of the lands, so that we can get our Egyptian Lands back. [Wink]

Posts: 156 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Without the Black mans knowledge, Without the Black man to teach and guide

Does this mean that "black men" (including women?)were previously giving knowledge, teaching and guiding but are no longer. When did this teaching and guiding cease?
Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is why I thought to make the last comment

africans the most academically successful ethnic group in the united states by Liam Rosen

Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti.
Member # 17581

Member Rated:
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Djehuti.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by markellion:
This is why I thought to make the last comment

africans the most academically successful ethnic group in the united states by Liam Rosen

African Americans, the most academically challenged kids in America today. [Wink]
Posts: 156 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
markellion - The subject of the thread is actually Greece. My reference was to the fact that everything Greek and Roman is actually a continuation of Etruscan, Cretan, Egyptian, Sumerian, and Persian. And everything Spanish and Portuguese is actually Berber and Arab.

As is obvious from history, once these nations lost their Black essence, or Black something: they rapidly declined. Now today; Greece, Spain, Portugal and Italy are in danger of receiving "Going Concern" notices.

Djehuti.
Member # 17581

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike3, you're a TURD without any hope for recovery. What people say is actually the opposite of your warped mind.

"Portugal, Spain, Greece, and Italy have historically been the lagards and basketcase countries of Europe, because they have been tarnished by their absorption of Black Negro Slaves in the past.

Fools like you, live below the Black Clouds of Afrotopia and will never learn the real truth.

markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Is there a significant difference between the "black" population of Germany and Greece? The Germans are not happy about bailing out Greece
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by markellion:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Without the Black mans knowledge, Without the Black man to teach and guide

Does this mean that "black men" (including women?)were previously giving knowledge, teaching and guiding but are no longer. When did this teaching and guiding cease?
"The Anthropological Treatises of Johann Friedrich Blumenbach"

http://books.google.com/books?id=u9QKAAAAIAAJ&pg=PA312#v=onepage&q&f=false

quote:
Finally, I am of opinion that after all these numerous instances I have brought together of negroes of capacity, it would not be difficult to mention entire well-known provinces of Europe, from out of which you would not easily expect to obtain off-hand such good authors, poets, philosophers, and correspondents of the Paris Academy; and on the other hand, there is no so-called savage nation known under the sun which has so much distinguished itself by such examples of perfectibility and original capacity for scientific culture, and thereby attached itself so closely to the most civilized nations of the earth, as the Negro.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com