EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Evolution at its finest.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Evolution at its finest.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This needs not an explanation. Marvel at the beauty, bathed in light, in the midst of darkness.

-

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#2 is Fine so is # 9...DAMN...The beauty of the black woman!!
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^where is the contour and curve? where is the hr. glass figure to #2 and #9, but especially to #2? (LOL) BTW... skin-light won the pageant, for miss Haiti :-)

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a serious not Afronut why were you banned from Reloaded and who banned you?
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
^where is the contour and curve? where is the hr. glass figure to #2 and #9, but especially to #2? (LOL) BTW... skin-light won the pageant, for miss Haiti :-)

You are crazy #9 has a curved body?? #9 has a nice face and body... The light skinned sister is fine as well nice legs. Im a Legs man.. she is dark enough for me, I can go as light as a Latina.

Also the Light skinned sister is not even that light. She is prob. a Shade lighter than me. She is black and her body is due to her black blood. No White girl can have a natural body like that

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Who else would have me banned but the lil botty bwoi, pussy-hole in Japan. And the funny thing is I was actually being real cordial and polite on that site. I don't normally conduct myself like that w/Afrocentrists. They just could not handle the pressure. That joint was created for Afrocentrists to bounce off each other. They are not looking for challenges to their doctrine.

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
On a serious not Afronut why were you banned from Reloaded and who banned you?

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
#9 is too thin, she has curves but not enough to pull it off against skin-light. #2 is a damn joke. She has no hips whatsoever. If you had said #13 and #14, I would not have countered; they have decent figures. I'm sorry but skin-light got all them beat in every single physical category and she got them beat hands down.

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
quote:

You are crazy #9 has a curved body?? #9 has a nice face and body... The light skinned sister is fine as well nice legs. Im a Legs man.. she is dark enough for me, I can go as light as a Latina.

Also the Light skinned sister is not even that light. She is prob. a Shade lighter than me. She is black and her body is due to her black blood. No White girl can have a natural body like that

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gaygantic Turd
quote:
Who else would have me banned but the lil botty bwoi, pussy-hole in Japan. And the funny thing is I was actually being real cordial and polite on that site. I don't normally conduct myself like that w/Afrocentrists. They just could not handle the pressure. That joint was created for Afrocentrists to bounce off each other. They are not looking for challenges to their doctrine.
You really spoiling for a fight huh??..if you think that it was I who banned you go ahead..waaa Gerber.sniffle!! sniffle!!.. [Razz]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Pussy-hole, bwotty bwoi dem haffa dead! Go suck yo maddah blood clot.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Gaygantic Turd
quote:
You really spoiling for a fight huh??..if you think that it was I who banned you go ahead..waaa Gerber.sniffle!! sniffle!!.. [Razz]

9th Element
Member # 17629

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9th Element   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
This needs not an explanation. Marvel at the beauty, bathed in light, in the midst of darkness.

-

Why some non-black people are making an issue of this light skinned thing, (in the African Diaspora) is beyond me?

Miss Haiti
 -

Former Miss pageants of Nigeria.

Adaeze Igwe

-

-

-

Alimatu Garuba

-

OFORKA -Taraba
 -

Adaeze Igwe

-

I could post an abundance of this....But he he this is EgyptSearch.

Posts: 447 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
9th Element
Member # 17629

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 9th Element   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The mother of Miss Haiti.
 -
 -

Ok, just a few other Miss Nigerian contestants. It's just an example btw,

STEPHANIE OFORKA

-

OGOCHUKWU OKOLI

-

LOVETH AJUFOH

-

DOOWUESE ATEAHUR

-

Miss Africa USA
 -

-

How many times we have to tell, that Africa is the most diverse place when it comes to genotype and phenotypes.

Posts: 447 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
#14 & 13, evolution in their finest indeed.
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

Evolution at its finest!!

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh yeah - now these threads I like. All the Sexy Black women threads.

Ha Ha Ha.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy does this cracker biotch loving, "Haitian" love downloading pictures of sexy black women

First Venus now this?

This guy must really love that flavor down deep inside.

Why not shun the jungle fever

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

you are a disgrace to the Haitian people
are you Arab or French?

Posts: 42933 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Hush yourself 'the lion'! As much as you enquire of men's penis instead of worrying about the features of your man's, you are in no position to judge. I am neither syrian nor french haitian. I am full fledge Afro-Haitian.

quote:
Originally posted by the lion:
are you Arab or French?

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hush yourself 'the lion'! As much as you enquire of men's penis instead of worrying about the features of your man's, you are in no position to judge. I am neither syrian nor french haitian. I am full fledge Afro-Haitian.

quote:
are you Arab or French?

You are a mentally ill White racist.
Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
[Roll Eyes]

quote:
Originally posted by Morpheus:
quote:

quote:
are you Arab or French?

You are a mentally ill White racist.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

so you must hate your own skin
Posts: 42933 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Than I guess, so too the ancient Egyptians. I extremely doubt that. I am of the ancient Egyptian mindset -- the white skin, aquiline phoenotype and silky hair enhance the beauty of a women ten fold. Take a look:

-

It is hard to deny that those kind of features make a women look extremely feminin.

Here are typical black features:

-

Now you tell me, which of the two appear more feminin. Dark and full features make one look more masculine, while light and refine features make one look more feminin. The ancient Egyptians had the right idea in their paintings; light for femininity and dark for masculinity -

-

lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Note that the female above is wearing a wig and you cannot tell the aquilinity of the features by just the profile.

In fact the standard description of the AE physiognomy by the European artists(who travelled with Napoleon after the conquest) was that the AEs had "short, thick noses" and "fleshy lips".

But again, during the Amarna period when naturalism in artistic expression held sway Nefertiti and her daughters were always painted chocolate brown on their sculptures. The same applies to the realistic sculpture of Queen Tiye.

Again, the yellow colour of the female above occurs sometimes but not all the time. There are many maidens painted in dark brown colours--especially during the Amarna era.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
Exactly, also notice the Ugly Arab b@tch is a model or Miss USA, as if all Arab women look like that then the self hater says black women are typically like that are "typical black women". Lol there is no typical look all people come in different looks some more feminin some look ugly period. Same with whit women some of them are ugly as hell, straight up. Also annoying too.

Now some Black model like women compared them to that Ugly Arab Trash

-

-

-

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't like dissing people, but it was years ago:

The ugly duckling of our school was Arab but by the time i grew up i've seen a couple fine Arab girls.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ R U crazy, Arab chicks are generally hawt, EVERYBODY knows that!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com