EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Real American negro history that needs to be embraced.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Real American negro history that needs to be embraced.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what you call genuine non-pseudo history of American negroes. Why is this not being taught in the school? Black teachers need to show this side of America to inner-city youths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inoWGGeqdmo&feature=player_embedded

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is some good info, great post.
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All my posts are great, thank you very much.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well except for your constant rants and pathetic attempts to deny the black Africaness of Egypt, and your belief in a true negro stereotype... you have been known to bring up some good points.
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^No one denies Black Africans their claim to Egypt. Egypt, past, present, and future, is a part of the African continent. What Black Africans are denied is their pseudo claim that the phoenotype of the people of ancient Egypt was "black." Ancient Egypt was an African civilization. Ancient Egyptians were NOT "black."

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
^No one denies Black Africans their claim to Egypt. Egypt, past, present, and future, is a part of the African continent. What Black Africans are denied is their pseudo claim that the phoenotype of the people of ancient Egypt was "black." Ancient Egypt was an African civilization. Ancient Egyptians were NOT "black."

A. Egyptians were Tropically adapted and were no different than many other populations in Africa labeled black in terms of diversity. So the Egyptians were black in the sense that they were for the most part Dark Skinned.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ don't start with the retard man. just let him be.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Ramses ii was tropically adapted?

-

*shrugs*

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Matamoros:
quote:

A. Egyptians were Tropically adapted and were no different than many other populations in Africa labeled black in terms of diversity. So the Egyptians were black in the sense that they were for the most part Dark Skinned.

StTigray
Member # 16910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StTigray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black teachers, do teach this type of thing, it is their white counterparts whom you need to speak to. Good Job Glenn Beck if you had more conservatives like him then that would change everything.
Posts: 163 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by StTigray:
Black teachers, do teach this type of thing, it is their white counterparts whom you need to speak to. Good Job Glenn Beck if you had more conservatives like him then that would change everything.

Interesting: A White man tells a pittance of truth, and you are ready to canonize him. What about the other 99.99999% of truth that he did NOT tell? There is nothing like having a new-found White friend eh. BTW - the man is a full blown racist and idiot.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
StTigray - You would be wise to read the linked document very carefully. There are many who appear to offer sympathy and support, but all the while are really trying to hold you back.

Please also note the stupidity of the average "Educated Negro" - the woman was granted a position at Howard University. (Disregard If you already know Negro colleges to be bastions of stupidity).

http://www.africa.upenn.edu/Articles_Gen/afrocent_roth.html

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ramses ii was tropically adapted?

-

*shrugs*

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Matamoros:
quote:

Did Yuya ever tell you in your nightmares that he was Pharaoh Ramses?
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nubian1984
Member # 16955

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nubian1984     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm tired of idiot white people like the above poster. There were other black empires Mali "city of gold", Benin Empire ( sculpures just like and in some cases better then egypt), Zulu etc etc. Not to meantion the amazing history in America considering the odds thanks to your WHITE ansestors, and even white people today.

So I dont need Egypt to feel proud. What I want is the truth told.

Posts: 38 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Nubian1984:
I'm tired of idiot white people like the above poster. There were other black empires Mali "city of gold", Benin Empire ( sculpures just like and in some cases better then egypt), Zulu etc etc. Not to meantion the amazing history in America considering the odds thanks to your WHITE ansestors, and even white people today.

So I dont need Egypt to feel proud. What I want is the truth told.

Well put Nubian1984, that's all any of the serious people want.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com