EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Simply the Truth - see with your own eyes (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Simply the Truth - see with your own eyes
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
osirion - I don't recall if you were the first to post this bogus painting, but if you weren't, you should have been. This bogus painting compliments your unerring stupidity.

For everyone else, this is the source of this bogus painting. Scroll down about 1/8 of the page (right side).

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/utp/a-correct-chronology

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Its hard for people to digest the image of the black Egyptians slaying some Arabs, but it seems to be quite an often event.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those look like Berbers to me.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7071 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF is a Berber

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
Those look like Berbers to me.

A Sand N@gger is a Sand N@gger be they Iraqi, Jordanian, Pakistani, Saudi, Afgani, Turk..etc.

Gaddafi, Fawal,-Western Low life Arabs

Muhammed Ibn Abdullah, Piss be upon him, Muhammed Abed-Eastern Low life Arabs..

Where do the Berbers or So called Light skinned Berbers come from, Arab nomads, native North African blacks and white European slaves.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The poor reproduction is of an authentic work that
shows Tjemehu/Tamahu/etc., Africans west of Egypt.

I don't get why it's such the big deal???

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

I have not seen this relief;

Who is the king and what is its location?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
busted
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All that you haven't seen will fill museum after museum after museum after ...

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

I have not seen this relief;

Who is the king and what is its location?

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL
ignorant little mikey.

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lion:
busted

Ditto!
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Like I said - open your eyes to the truth.

Where's Gigantic Ding Dong Dirk at when you want a comment?

I want to know why he claims to be Egyptian when Egyptians clearly did not like leucoderm types?

Seems that the 19th dynasty disliked both the Jet Blacks of the South, tawny Asiatics to the East and the White skin Libyan Berbers to the West.

So much for White Egypt - at least at this time in history - 19th dynasty.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Sorry but I don't think that scene can be used
for skin colour because it's just a poor repro
(actually it's an attempt at reconstruction) of
a carving not a painting. If the real original
had any paint it's long since faded away.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

skin color is superficial
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alTakruri

Thanks for clearing that up about that pic of Egyptians trampling Asiatics.

What we need to realize is that I think the Kemetians did not regard Asiatics as highly as some would hope for them to. Matter of fact I think Ramses was the "Throat slitter of Asia".

We also know that Kemetians never tried to include anyone into their Kingdom except the "Nubians" so we know they had a better view of some Nubians then others and more so than Asiatics.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
With that side, does anyone know where the authetic relief is located?

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Throughout the Old Kingdom reliefs were often painted but during the 6th dynasty it was found to be less expensive to commission scenes painted directly on the walls of tombs although their magic was just as effective.
Tomb painting came into it's own during the New Kingdom at Thebes. There, limestone was generally too poor and flaky for relief carving but the surface would be plastered over to provide a ground for painting.
If alTakruri knew the location of this artwork he would have said so.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

skin color is superficial
What about facial features? In this case don't you see that the Egyptian's facial features are common to East African people?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
What about facial features? In this case don't you see that the Egyptian's facial features are common to East African people? [/QB]

yeah,

-

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah, showing piqtuures again. Huh?

quote:
Originally posted by Wally:
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:

Userkaf, founder of the 5th Dynasty

It would help if you explain the significance of this bust which seems to hold your fascination. People are wondering...
...as you all seem to want to entertain this idiot's idiocy...

I have already explained Diop's observation of how the distortionists of African
history use carefully selected angles in photographing Ancient Egyptian royalty,
in order to portray a non-Black illusion; aside from also chiseling off or, when necessary,
blowing off African noses on sculptures...

Here are other angles of the busts of 5th dynasty Pharaoh Usarkaf
 -
 -
 -

...can we move along with the topic?

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

-

what's wrong with this bust of Userkaf, Wally posted this bust?
East Africans have these same features

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Just to be absolutely clear that the image shows
Africans, in this case "Libyans," being trampled.

Nor does it have anything to do with ethnic likes or dislikes.

It's all about war. Chariot riding pharaohs trampling
down Egypt's enemies is a New Kingdom motif. No
enemy is spared. Sudanese, Libyans, Hittites, you
name 'em, they're all worthy "roadkill."

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
alTakruri

Thanks for clearing that up about that pic of Egyptians trampling Asiatics.

What we need to realize is that I think the Kemetians did not regard Asiatics as highly as some would hope for them to. Matter of fact I think Ramses was the "Throat slitter of Asia".

We also know that Kemetians never tried to include anyone into their Kingdom except the "Nubians" so we know they had a better view of some Nubians then others and more so than Asiatics.

Peace

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Oh please! The pharaoh's name is right there in
the double cartouche. It's child's play for any
one with minimal Egyptology skills to locate
that pharaoh's building projects and records
of military exploits and then find photos of
the original wall reliefs just as I have.

-  -

It's not my fault neither of my distractors can
not read hieroglyphics on even a tyro's level
and I'm not giving away freebies to people who
have nothing of any value to give to me.

quote:

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Oh please! The pharaoh's name is right there in
the double cartouche. It's child's play for any
one with minimal Egyptology skills to locate
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:that pharaoh's building projects and records
of military exploits and then find photos of
the original wall reliefs just as I have.

-  -

It's not my fault neither of my distractors can
not read hieroglyphics on even a tyro's level
and I'm not giving away freebies to people who
have nothing of any value to give to me.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by the lion:

It's not child's play, even professionals have difficulty in being accurate in some of these areas. Some people may be your "distractors" yet myself undefined, others aren't. Stop trying to be elitist about reading glyphs and depriving people of basic information about sources (assuming you are not bullshitting and do know the source-tomb location)

Be transparent and provide the King's name and location!!!
What is the point of being mysterious if not to conceal the truth? Regardless of someone's "Egyptology skills" may not have bearing on whether they can locate a source photograph.

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruriJust to be absolutely clear that the image shows
Africans, in this case "Libyans," being trampled.

One thing that you have pointed out is that these are Libyan North Africans and not Hyksos. This corresponds to the Theban mapping project:

-

This corresponds to the characteristic:
1) side hair lock which hangs down below the chin, 2) the feathers at the top of the head
3) the straight cut of the hair at the bottom

Doctoris Scientia had the opinion that DNA indicated that even modern Mozabite Berbers of Algeria are 80% African despite a light complexion. So what you are saying about this relief also confirms that the people being attacked may North African 80% indigenous.

The problem here that comes up is how do we distinguish a Libyan from a Tamhau? Maybe they are of the same lineage. Yet a Libyan is of North Africa and doc tells us that they are 80% African.
Then we have the Hyksos to further complicate matters. You are saying that the mural in question is not of Hyksos but of Libyans.

But putting aside Hyksos for a moment lets look at Tamahu and Libyans.
We have establihed the hair style of Libyans. Now let's look at Tamahu.

-

the illustration is based on tomb of Rameses III.

-see upper right partial figure, supposedly Tamahu, correct me if I'm wrong. They are supposed to be "Asiatics" yet as with the Libyans they have this side lock of hair hanging below the chin.

Another figure is the lower bottom right with the headband. He is slightly darker, and with a headband. That indicates a Syrian Asiatic. He is not a problem.

The problem, if it is a problem is that the North African Libyan and the Asiatic Tamahu both have the same hairstyle. Can we assume they are the same people? How would doc's 80% African fit into that? Perhaps the ancient Tamahu were also 80% African even though they were living in Asia somewhere. But where exactly? It seems not far because they have that same hairstyle as Libyans unless I'm wrong.
If you look at these murals it seems like there are characteristic hairstyles and clothing for different nationalities, Yet there seems to be unresolved issues in identifying some of them.
Enter the Hyksos. Do they also have this side lock of hair that hangs down? That seems like a very distinctive detail. Mike111 posted some paintings. I forgot where they are which showed what he claimed were Hyksos again with the side locked hair. Can all these nationalities Libyan, Tamhau and Hyksos all have the same hair style? I suppose it's possible.
But the appearance, not so much of Libyans or Syrians but of the appearance of

Tamahau and Hyksos

seems hard to pin down in terms of definite examples of clothing and hair style. Further than that,even their identity in general is hard to confirm archaeologically.
As per the Tamahau maybe they are best defined as Libyans or "Africans west of Egypt" alTakruri does rather than Wally's definition: "European: Red/pale yellow people"
On the other hand Champollion (quote below according to Wally as per Diop) did have the opinion that "Tamhou" were
"all blonds and white-skinned people living not only in Europe, but Asia as well"..." a white skin of the most delicate shade, a nose straight or slightly arched,
blue eyes, blond or reddish beard"

go figure

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
the lion, a few points.

Has it not dawned on you yet that alTakruri is simply a bombastic fraud - once fawned upon, but only by the ignorant.

Tamahau ARE Libyans. The Ancient Egyptians mentioned many Libyan tribes. The most well-known and important tribes—on the basis of the Egyptian archaeological sources — were the Tjehenu, the Tamahu, the Libu (or Ribu), and the Meshwesh.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
the lion, a few points.

Has it not dawned on you yet that alTakruri is simply a bombastic fraud - once fawned upon, but only by the ignorant.

Tamahau ARE Libyans. The Ancient Egyptians mentioned many Libyan tribes. The most well-known and important tribes—on the basis of the Egyptian archaeological sources — were the Tjehenu, the Tamahu, the Libu (or Ribu), and the Meshwesh.

I think it isn't perfectly clear. You have listed
wikipedia's entry for ancient Libyans.
It would suggest that not all Libyans were Tamahu only one tribe

The American Journal of Semetic Languages Jan 1935

pg 73:

Modern Research has two types of Libyans neighboring ancient Egypt. There were the brunets
who were native Africans, presumably Hamites....
The other group was comparatively blond, with blue eyes.Presumably they had European connections...
They were tattooedand their hair and beard were elaborately dressed, with the curling side-lock. The ordinary run of brunet Libyans, as distinct from the brunet chiefs, adopted something like this dress of the blonds: the long, open cloak worn over the phallic sheath, and the elaborate headdress with side-lock.

p 74:

"Some time before the Pyramid Age, a new racial group the Temeh, appeared along the Western frontier, extending as far south as Nubia. They were blond and probably gave to the Fourth Dynasty
certain fair-haired queens.

p.78:

Again where color is preserved, the Libyan captives were shown with blue eyes. We noted at least a half-dozen such instances, with no certain cases of any other color....
The term "blond", in any case, is relative as the Temeh had lived in Africa for over a thousand years.

-

"Queen Hetop-Heres II, of the Fourth Dynasty, the daughter of Cheops, the builder of the
great pyramid, is shown in the colored bas reliefs of her tomb to have been a distinct
blonde. Her hair is painted a bright yellow stippled with little red horizontal lines, and
her skin is white."
Coon, Carleton Stevens. The Races of Europe. New York City, Macmillan. 1939,
p.98

It gives still another further genetically usable references. To the end of the 4th Dynasty
(2500) the woman of Seshem-nofer in its Mastaba grave is depicted with yellow hair.
She is the woman of a high dignitary. (Stevenson Smith)

In the grave of Meresankh III, the wife of Khafre (4th .Dynastie, 2700-2500) is depicted
with short blond hair and pale-bluish gray eyes.(Siliotti ')

In the grave of Antefoker (12.Dyn., 1900) is shown the transport of a Sarkophages. Two
women in the boat and a custodian are red-blond with grey blue eyes. (Michaloswski)

Coffin text (Faulkner)
467" heads are given to me, and I knit on the head of the Blue-eyedHorus, one who acts
according to his desire."
586 "Hail to you, O Re, wearing your circlet! May you proceed to the councel chamber
and reckon up your fathers who whatch for him who destroys doubles. O Blue-eyedone
who freshens eyes, whose power is severe.—Re in his circlet—Re will stand up, for
I have my circlet which is in my hand." (Anm. D. Übers. "determined with a crown
appears in fact to have been a head-band or circlet" )

quote:

I've seen siege scenes where Hittites do
wear woven garments similar to the leather garments
of Libyans.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Jew doesn't have to provide anything for anyone. He's superior because he is a member of the chosen race (albeit of the lower caste) and he's above sh!t. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
the Lion, after a few sensible posts, I see that you have reverted to your normal stupidly.

Perhaps alTakruri will help you pursue this line of thought. If your brain starts working again let me know.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Stop making pretend you know what you're talking
about when the fact is you don't and that you're
totally clueless. But you want to act like you
know that I don't know.

You talked about painting on limestone tomb walls
to counter what I told you, that the original
scene is in fact a carving today without any paint
so that whoever did that reconstruction in the lead
post was just making up the colors. You were quite
simply wrong about the material and the method of
the rendering of the original. You need to admit
your error.

While crying about what professionals supposedly
have a hard time doing you still fail to do the
simplest thing I outlined. Don't ask me to do your
homework. Follow the assignment I gave you and
follow the steps to identifying the scene's
subject and location.

1). Read the pharaoh's name in the double cartouche.
2). Research his military campaigns.
3). Research his building projects.
4). Put 1 2 and 3 together and you too will discover
_ a the pharaoh's name
_ b the building wall the scene is on
_ c the city it is in

When you do the above you will appreciate the effort
behind what appears to be a simple annoucement on my
part and perhaps won't be so quick say what I would
or would not do if I know what something really is.

Get busy and keep my name out of your mouth until
you complete the assignment. You may even find you
will want to thank me for imparting the methodology
for accurately identifying an unprovenced piece of
art or you can stew in your sauce like Mike111 and
continue to misrepresent the identity and meaning
of ancient art.

quote:
It's not child's play, even professionals have difficulty in being accurate in some of these areas. Some people may be your "distractors" yet myself undefined, others aren't. Stop trying to be elitist about reading glyphs and depriving people of basic information about sources (assuming you are not bullshitting and do know the source-tomb location)

Be transparent and provide the King's name and location!!!
What is the point of being mysterious if not to conceal the truth? Regardless of someone's "Egyptology skills" may not have bearing on whether they can locate a source photograph.

This is what I mean by familiarizing yourself with
a topic before presuming to critique it.
Tjenehu/Tehenu/THHNW
Tjemehu/Tamehu/TMHHW
Lebu/Rebu
Meshwesh
and others you can read about here
are all "Libyans."

The term Libya(n) derives from the Lebu, the second
westernmost people known to the Egyptians. In the
19th dynasty westerners were often generally called
Tjemehu -- as in the Gate of Teka Hra document -- even
though the Meshwesh were the head of the "Libyan" confederacy.

Don't confuse yourself. Tamahu are not Asiatics. If
you hadn't been so quick to skim through the thread
where you lifted the KV11f BG4:5s30 painting
and
actually read it some of the questions you've asked
are already answered (and is why I haven't bothered
to repeat myself when you didn't bother to read and
digest what I wrote in the first place.

quote:
The problem here that comes up is how do we distinguish a Libyan from a Tamhau?

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Actually I belong to the 2nd rank of the 1st caste.

For sure my foe, you are an intelligent man. So I
invite you to take up the assignment I handed out
to the one with the female avatar but who uses a
masculine name tag.

If so you may say I provided quite well indeed by
laying a lasting reapplicable cure instead of a momentary oneshot crutch.

quote:
Great Jew doesn't have to provide anything for anyone. He's superior because he is a member of the chosen race (albeit of the lower caste) and he's above sh!t. lol

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I don't agree with every detail such as the use of the term "Hamites" necessarily but this journal is describing blue eyes and blond hair in the murals.
Champollion as quoted by Diop says Tamahau were:

"all blonds and white-skinned people living not only in Europe, but Asia as well"..." a white skin of the most delicate shade, a nose straight or slightly arched,
blue eyes, blond or reddish beard"

I'm not reverting to anything. It just doesn't seem like these statements about blue eyes would have been completely made up

quote:

?

The description of Libyans as having hair and eyes corresponding to the Aryan stereotype is somehow the "Great Jew" because you read that the title of the journal was "Semitic Languages" lol

Vols. for 1892-1941 issued by the Dept. of Oriental Languages and Civilizations, University of Chicago under varies names: Dept. of Semitic Languages and Literatures; Dept. of Oriental Languages and Literatures

Title varies: Mar. 1884-July 1895, Hebraica

Superseded by the Journal of near eastern studies

The Journal of Near Eastern Studies is an academic journal published by the University of Chicago Press, devoted to examination of the ancient and medieval civilizations of the Near East. Appearing in its pages are contributions from scholars of international reputation on archaeology, art, history, literature, linguistics, religion, law, and science. Old Testament and Islamic studies are also featured.

JNES was founded in 1884 by William Rainey Harper as. In 1895 it was renamed the American Journal of Semitic Languages and Literatures, finally becoming JNES in 1942. It is the only US journal exclusively devoted to the subject. It is published quarterly. Volume 65 began in January 2006.

William Rainey Harper (July 26, 1856 – January 10, 1906) was a noted academic who helped to organize the University of Chicago and Bradley University and served as the first President of both institutions.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
?

The description of Libyans as having hair and eyes corresponding to the Aryan stereotype is somehow the "Great Jew" because you read that the title of the journal was "Semitic Languages" lol

Bitch you are so stupid... [Roll Eyes]
quote:

Don't know what the fock that means but (if you are indeed black) you are definitely the nigger in that Marxist Zionist apartheid state.
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
?

Bitch you are so stupid... [Roll Eyes]
quote:

Don't know what the fock that means but (if you are indeed black) you are definitely the nigger in that Marxist Zionist apartheid state.

Hey Dumb Dumb
Why not go rally on stormfront, you pale white devil?

Cracker Jack

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Where are the blonde Namou Champollion claims was in all
the BG4:5v30 scene in the tombs of the Valley of the Kings
and that early 20th century Egyptologist parrot? Slight
of hand perhaps or deliberate disinformation to see
themselves (NW Europeans) in ancient Egypt at any cost?

-

Hmmm. Which ethny in these BG4:5s30 examples have
yellow or red colored hair and tell which ethny
uniformily has brown-black colored hair?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by alTakruri:
[QB] Actually I belong to the 2nd rank of the 1st caste.

For sure my foe, you are an intelligent man. So I
invite you to take up the assignment I handed out
to the one with the female avatar but who uses a
masculine name tag.

If so you may say I provided quite well indeed by
laying a lasting reapplicable cure instead of a momentary oneshot crutch.

please master,

what do you mean that you belong the 2nd rank of the 1st caste. What rank and caste?
Why are you calling me a man? I have never believed a female who acts should call herself an "actress". We are all actors.
Never mind me. You are depriving everybody here by keeping information secret and assigning homework assignments that you don't expect people to actually do or be able to do, further concealing information.
Why not make the information easy so you can advance all these people to stop using what you over and over again this picture in the initial post, not by me but by osirion and others before him.

You called it a "poor"reproduction. Why do you call it a "poor"
reproduction? What's poor about it?

And if it's a reproduction does that necessarily mean that it's a modern reproduction? How do we know it's not a painted reproduction by an AE of a relief from one tomb into another tomb as a painting.
We see similar images on the Tut chest. Another example, Ramses and Seti they use very similar nationality murals.

Cudos for identifying a matching relief but does that mean you also identified the source location of what you call a reproduction of the relief?
Uncudos for not supplying simple attribution.

I didn't make this thread title "simply the truth"
That what presumptuous of osirion not knowing the source of the image.
Yes I read your older thread about the mural at Ramses. No I don't think you resolved the issue, because, regardless of the glyphs the information is not corresponding to 1) the context 2) similar depictions- not corresponding
Do we have source photos from the other figures? No. Is the one you provided authenticated? One explanation could be that in certain periods certain Nubians may have been considered Egyptian nationals. But as I had pointed out earlier, when we have a set of eight figures and choose to exclude four of them it's a problem.

It looks like a good match to the relief. What makes it "poor" ? Is it because some don't like the Libyan flesh tone to be that color?

I don't know who originally painted the painting in the initial thread, modern or ancient.

Use your power if you have it

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
 -

Hmmm. Which ethny in these BG4:5s30 examples have
yellow or red colored hair and tell which ethny
uniformily has brown-black colored hair?

good point about hair color . But the figures that were described were having both blue eyes, pale skin like the Libyan above in combination with blond hair.

Secondly, this Libyan you posted
BG4:5s30
what do you make of his pale skin? Indigenous African? If so how far back does the ancestry go
I don't have a firm opinion on this. I don't know.

Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus Christ Miracle Movie trailer 2012

Hollywood is putting this movie out in the summer of 2012. The Catholic Church is fighting to ban this movie, while Christian sre awaiting the release.

The movie is expected to bring in 20 million in revenues.

Jesus Christ the Miracle 2012
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH8AX2In58g&feature=related

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Lion(ess) go do your assigned homework.
The mental exercise will do you good.

Go back and reread every post in that
other thread and you will see where I
addressed the anomalies.

Stop confusing yourself. No matter how
many figures appear in a condesation or
photograph on the tomb walls themselves
there are always 17 figures in toto:

__1 - Heru shepherding the herd
+ 4 - Rt Rmt after Heru
+ 4 - A3mw after the Rt Rmt yw
+ 4 - Nhhsw after the A3mw
+ 4 - Tjmhhw after the Nhhsw
---
=17 - figures in sum.

The Rt Rmt yw represent the center point of it all.
The A3mw are in the east where the Sun rises.
The Nhhsw are in the south where the Sun is at midday.
The Tjmhhw are in the west where the Sun sets.

This is why these peoples are always at the same
positions in this one scene and set of text in a
religious document about the journey of the Sun
(the Book of Gates). It is only one scence of many
in the Gate of Teka Hra which in turn is but one
chapter of the Book of Gates.

quote:

Yes I read your older thread about the mural at Ramses. No I don't think you resolved the issue, because, regardless of the glyphs the information is not corresponding to 1) the context 2) similar depictions- not corresponding
Do we have source photos from the other figures? No. Is the one you provided authenticated? One explanation could be that in certain periods certain Nubians may have been considered Egyptian nationals. But as I had pointed out earlier, when we have a set of eight figures and choose to exclude four of them it's a problem.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Lion(ess) go do your assigned homework.
The mental exercise will do you good.

Go back and reread every post in that
other thread and you will see where I
addressed the anomalies.

Stop confusing yourself. No matter how
many figures appear in a condesation or
photograph on the tomb walls themselves
there are always 17 figures in toto:

__1 - Heru shepherding the herd
+ 4 - Rt Rmt after Heru
---
=17 - figures in sum.

The Rt Rmt yw represent the center point of it all.
The A3mw are in the east where the Sun rises.
The Nhhsw are in the south where the Sun is at midday.
The Tjmhhw are in the west where the Sun sets.

This is why these peoples are always at the same
positions in this one scene and set of text in a
religious document about the journey of the Sun (the Book of Gates). It is only one scence of many
in the Gate of Teka Hra which in turn is but one
chapter of the Book of Gates.

please identify all of the following 8 figures here thank you,

top 1 2 3 4

bottom row 5 6 7 8

(4 = partial figure right top row)

-

WWJD(The Truth)
Member # 17579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WWJD(The Truth)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shut up Niggers and Pale white devils.

Yall dont know nothing about nothing.

Neither of the two of you have written any books, or anything to contribute to humanity.

So please for the two idiots above.

STFU

Posts: 81 | From: Holy Lands | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Good sir, methinks thou knowest but little if
any of either the tribes of Africa or Israel.
Thou and thy people may very well answer to
nigger. Seek not to umbrella all black people
and all Africans so. I assure thee, we are not.

quote:
quote:

WWJD(The Truth)
Member # 17579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WWJD(The Truth)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thou, Knowest,Thy

Who the fvck talks like that, but phony internet philosophers like Al-Takruri Dookie from the West.

You are a nigger just like anguish is a plae white devil.

Both of you mothersuckers need to shut your biotch azzes up. Stop trying to sound like you know something about something. When nothingness is only nothingness.

Nothing ever existed only what you want to beleive. -Mah Nigga My Nuts

Never heed to the words of a White Cracker, for surely the White Cracker is flimsy and easily broken, so the same is for his words. -DwightGuy

Now thats philosophy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posts: 81 | From: Holy Lands | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Damn, I just did again for like the zillionth time.
The order never changes. Just get to your beef, the
The Rt Rmt yw and Nhhsw of the KV11f version being
nearly identical and the visual switching of the A3mw
and Tjmhhw instead of trying to trip me up (which you
will never do).

And to cut to the chase I tell you again to attentively
read the Yurco&Hornung vs Ampin&Lepsius thread to see my
view of what the workmen's "mistakes" may mean. Can
you do that, please, and save us both the trouble.

BTW other forum members in the past have also tackled
the anomaly, you may want to read what they've said.

[Truth to tell I wish I had left you and your ideas
to this next generation of ES AE&E forums. It seems
you are all totally unfamiliar with what went on from
2004 - 2008 when the real lions regularly posted good
enlightening and empowering material]

quote:

top 1 2 3 4

bottom row 5 6 7 8

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Damn, I just did again for like the zillionth time.
The order never changes.
quote:

top 1 2 3 4

bottom row 5 6 7 8

-

alTakruri, the illustration above according to your indications

+ 4 - Rt Rmt after Heru

=

TOP ROW
figure 1 = Egyptian
figure 2 = Asiatic
figure 3 = non-Egyptian black African
figure 4 = Tamhu of Libya

now are we to assume that this order is repeated in the second row with different looking figures?
It doesn't work for that row.
For example the second figure bottom row has the side hair lock of a Libyan not an Asiatic.
Another example the last figure bottom row has the headband of an Asiatic Syrian not Tamhu

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Stick to the names the document itself gives for
each of the people instead of inventing your own
self-serving labels.

Can you read the text accompanying the illustration? The
order never varies in the text anymore than does the sun's path.

As for your notice on the KV11 visuals is it really
anymore than I've already noted time and again?

You've just proven you did not read my posts in the
thread I directed you to. This is not a story book.
You must read with comprehension and retention goals.

quote:

TOP ROW
figure 1 = Egyptian
figure 2 = Asiatic
figure 3 = non-Egyptian black African
figure 4 = Tamhu of Libya

now are we to assume that this order is repeated in the second row with different looking figures?
It doesn't work for that row.
For example the second figure bottom row has the side hair lock of a Libyan not an Asiatic.
Another example the last figure bottom row has the headband of an Asiatic Syrian not Tamhu

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
quote:
Originally" posted by alTakruri:
Stick to the names the document itself gives for
each of the people instead of inventing your own
self-serving labels.

Can you read the text accompanying the illustration? The
order never varies in the text anymore than does the sun's path.

As for your notice on the KV11 visuals is it really
anymore than I've already noted time and again?

You've just proven you did not read my posts in the
thread I directed you to. This is not a story book.
You must read with comprehension and retention goals.

I had read you thread Yurco and Hornung thread before and I just read it again. I have no problem with your showing RMT to the right of figure 5 (the first figure bottom row)
But then as now you make no commentary on the top row.
This is why I keep asking you over and over again the following. In the illustration above we have
8 figures a top row of 4 and a bottom row of 4 different figures.
The order you refer to is the +4 order on the tomb walls of figures.

***The question is- is that same order
for each row, not of the tomb wall, but is that
1) the order of top row of figures in the condensed illustration above BG4:5s30 and
2) is that also
the order of the bottom row of figures in the condensed illustration above BG4:5s30

The order you refer to is this:

1) Rt Rmt
2) A3mw
3) Nhhsw
4) Tjmhhw

Anybody who had read your earlier thread and what your are saying now would not be clear on how that order applies or does not apply to the illustration in question the figures in THE ORDER THEY APPEAR IN THE CONDSENSED ILLUSTRATION above BG4:5s30 as per each row, TOP and BOTTOM.

What is going on here is that a discussion starts about the bottom row of figures in a condensed illustration BG4:5s30 relating to a mural painting

Instead of staying on topic, relating actual photos to the condensed illustration BG4:5s30
which includes 8 figures, it never gets clarified, the topic is changed at this point to be strictly about the actual arrangement on the tomb wall.
And in this discussion which has become at this point only about the mural wall it is still restricted by just talking about one particular set of 4 figures

Denkmaeler supplement plate 48 condensations.

BG 4:5 scene 30 as in KV8

a) Rt Rmt
b) A3mw
c) Nhhsw
d) Tjmhh

TOP ROW
figure #1 ?
figure #2 ?
figure #3 ?
figure #4 ?

BOTTOM ROW
figure #1 ?
figure #2 ?
figure #3 ?
figure #4 ?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

Why do you call him "Great Jew" I thought he was an African?? At least he believes the Jews were black and the White Zionists in Israel are nothing but Kabbalist Russian Imposters.

The Lion wrote:
--------------------------------------------
O Blue-eyedone
who freshens eyes, whose power is severe
LOL blacks praying to a Blue Eyed God in Egypt, LOL.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
 -

^ the Nubian at the bottom would surely pass as a "mulatto" for Lion based on his nose. Even the second row African would too, based on his phenotype. lol

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
At least he believes the Jews were black and the White Zionists in Israel are nothing but Kabbalist Russian Imposters.
Have you seen his pathetic apologies for white Jewish racism (from Maimonides to contemporary Sephardi "Babylonian" Rabbis)? I bet this "Africanist" Jew has Israeli citizenship. lol
quote:
Good sir, methinks thou knowest but little if
any of either the tribes of Africa or Israel.
Thou and thy people may very well answer to
nigger. Seek not to umbrella all black people
and all Africans so. I assure thee, we are not.

My dear white Sephardi Jew ass-kisser, the ones who "umbrella all black people" are the very white Jews you defend so much. If you weren't kissing their ass so much you probably would have noticed. lol

And why do you call them "tribes" of Africa in the manner of nineteenth century European anthropology? Is that how they teach you to address Africans in Jew Africana studies? [Eek!]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com