EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Brigitte Gabriel, Salute to this Woman telling the Truth on Islam.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Brigitte Gabriel, Salute to this Woman telling the Truth on Islam.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UHpAd73yEE&feature=related

This goes to all who enjoy freedom of Speech(Which we are currently doing)

Freedom of Religion(As all religions are infidel under Islam, even the Moorish Science and NOI-Which Arab Muslims consider False.)

Freedom to live in a society free of Backwardness, For those who desire to see the world Progress...

Enjoy this clip and take steps to educate your self on Islam and its threat to humanity.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it the sole truth or what you want to hear?

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both, and are you denying her Message and her experience as a Christian living under Islamic Government?? I certainly don't support everything she says, esp. with regards to Israel, as Israel and the Zionists are guilty of Crimes as much as the Arabs, but I don't understand why people ignore Islamic opression or not only Christians but other faiths but will shout and make millions of threads about Christians opressing(PAST TENSE) others(When the Bible forbids such acts unlike the Koran).

esp. People living in a society where Freedom of Speech and religion, you think such is allowed under Sharia.

Why are non of yall living in Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Yemen, or an Islamic state??

I adress this to those who deny this, Hate on Christianity but defend Islam to the death, if not you then don't bother responding.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
and by the Way there is no such thing as "The Sole Truth" and everyone adhears to "Something they want to Hear". Its human nature plain and simple. So Unless you can find something incorrect or correct you want to expound on in Miss Gabrielle's message or something you agree or disagree with please state such and don't waste my time with such trivial questions.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, to start with, I'm not Muslim. And to finish,
where I chose to live is my business not yours.

No defense of Islam from me but all this woman has
done is present anecdotes which are no more telling
the "truth" on Islam than anybody's anecdotes on any
religion (Vodoun for instance, how many have "told
the truth [lie]" that it's devil worship?).

And you should be the last person crying about hate
with all the pejoratives you posted here .

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I could really care less, I don't know you nor do I want to know you, however my statement is still valid. Many here(including you) have pointed out the hypocrisy of those who speak on Africa with out being there or plans to visit.(but I guess its O.K for you to point it out when it benefits you) What I said is no different than that. Its not a matter of me questioning why you choose to live where but a simple observation of hypocrisy.

If it does not apply to you, fine. Also I can care less if you are Muslim or not, an Apologist does not have to adhere to the tenants of the Apology.

Again any particular point, lecture, story, or idea that she says that you have an issiue with? How is she wrong, Im curious, I have some issiues with her in regards toward Israel(then Again her experience on such issiues trump mine so I won't even try to say she is Lying) but what "ancedotes" are wrong, Is she making it up, Is her Experience false, What is it.

Why so vague?

Also are you experienced enough to know if Vodoo is not devil worship. I know from my reading that Voodoo worshipers will sometimes associate their "religion" with the Devil and Satanism, Also some Satanic groups use Voodoo. Why is this or maybe its lies too??

Who is "Crying" here?? Yeah it frustrates me to see the same B.S that happened to my ancestors by so called Islam and Muslims happening to this day to Africans and others.

As far as my "perjectorives" yeah I go overboard alot, but its no different than the comments coming from others esp. Muslims, whites, and other black posters toward African Americans, and me in particular. I take it this is why you choose to come here, "My Perjectorive" huh, yet you take no issiue when they are hurled the other way. Typical.(I guess it O.K for you to use "prejectorives" against others when it suits you I mean that is if YOU CLAIM YOU NEVER used such Its only a problem when others(ME) use them).

Also please show me where I said anything about "Hate" in my posts...

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
LOL, Just who I wanted to see, I knew If I put out the Cheese the rat(S) would come out.

And why are you so Stuck on Egypt Dirkie boy, the Sand Dunes and Camels in Arabia not enough for you??

I mean you DO HAVE Baghdad to be proud of..LMAO.

http://americancongressfortruth.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1tWTtveFL8&feature=related

-

-

How the A. Egyptians would have dealt with and dipicted Muhammed and Bilial in Egyptian Iconography

-

Peace Be Upon you my Brother!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -

Hindus in India don’t forget that they are in ‘Aisyah Syndrome’*. Save your girl, daughter or sister from these Mohammedans.

Minor raped, murdered in Dehra Dun by Sadist Muslim
Dehra Dun, 28 Jan 2010||Source : PTI & Tribune.

In a gruesome incident reported from Kashipur, in the Udhamsingh Nagar district, a six-year-old girl named Shabnam of the Maheshpura locality was allegedly raped and murdered by a Muslim resident of the same locality. The body of Shabnam was found from the banks of Dhela river on Tuesday morning.

According to information, Shabnam had been missing since Saturday evening when she had stepped out of her house to purchase biscuits from a neighbouring shop. It was on Tuesday morning that some children saw stray dogs digging out the corpse of a girl from the sands on the bank of Dhela river. The matter was reported to the police and the girl was identified as Shabnam.

The police has arrested one Shaukat Ali, alias Lalla, on the charges of rape and murder. He had allegedly lured away the child to the river bank on the pretext of getting her some sweets and had buried her after raping and killing her. The police says that he is prone to consumption of alcohol and drug abuse. He works as a waiter in an eatery.

It is learnt that he had made a young boy a drug addict after sexually abusing him. This boy used to bring drugs for him and it is through this boy that the police was able to nab him.

During interrogation, the accused told police that he took away the girl to a nearby jungle and raped her. Later, he killed the girl, and hid her body near Dhela river.

The incident has sent shock waves among residents of the town, who reacted violently and gave vent to their anger by blocking traffic and disrupting the Republic Day celebrations.
14-year-old Hindu girl raped, killed in Uttar Pradesh; two Muslims held

Source :Indo-Asian News Service || Lucknow, October 23, 2009 || See original report here.

A 14-year-old Hindu Dalit girl was gang raped and killed in Uttar Pradesh’s Muzaffarnagar district by the sadist Islamists. The two Muslim men involved in the crime have been arrested, police said Friday.

The incident took place Thursday evening in Shahpur village of Muzaffarnagar, about 350 km from Lucknow.

“Two Muslim friends Salim and Kalim – both residents of Shahpur village - abducted the Hindu girl while she was returning from the fields and raped her at a secluded place. Later, they strangulated the girl to death,” Deputy Superintendent of Police S.K. Shukla told IANS.

“Both the men, who are in their mid 20s, have confessed to the crime. They were nabbed on the outskirts of Shahpur village late Thursday,” he added.

As the semi-naked body of the 14-year-old girl was recovered from the fields Thursday evening, a large number of villagers, mostly from the Dalit community, staged demonstration at the police station of the area, demanding arrest of the men involved in the incident.

While carrying out the protest, villagers also scuffled with police and tried to damage their vehicles.

“In wake of the protests by the members of Dalit communities, additional security has been deployed in the village. We don’t want to take any chance,” Superintendent of Police (rural) Raju Babu told reporters.

‘Aisyah Syndrome’* Click here to know.

PROPHET MUHAMMAD LOVED LITTLE GIRLS.

Prophet had special feelings for cute little baby girls like Aisyah. The Devout Muslims find the scope in rape and murder of MINORS.

MAN OF HIS WORD

When the 50 year old apostle married the 6 year old beauty Ayesha, her father Abu Bakr told him not to have sex with her for 3 years. He gave his word and waited for three years for consummation.

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64

Narrated ‘Aisha:
that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death).

BREAKING NEWS ….TOO MUCH HUMPING KILLED MOHAMMED AND HE DIED WITH HIS MOUTH IN AYESHA’S …… !!!!!!!!!

Possibly related posts: (automatically generated)

* Calcutta High Court legalized marriage of minor Hindu girls by Muslims. Sh…
* Hon’ble Calcutta High Court rejected the bail of Muslim Kidnapper for plo…
* Muslim boys attack Hindu girls at Barrackpore Sports Center in West Bengal
* India: 14-year-old raped, killed; two Muslim held

This entry was posted on January 30, 2010 at 12:47 am and is filed under Attack upon Hindus by Muslims, Hindu Girls victimized by Islamists, Hindu Women in Trap, Persecuted Hindus. Tagged: Hindu minor girls are frequently raped and murdered by Muslims, 'Aisyah Syndrome', Save your girl, daughter or sister from these Mohammedans, Minor raped, murdered in Dehra Dun by Sadist Muslim, killed in Uttar Pradesh; two Muslims held, 14-year-old Hindu girl raped by Muslims. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
One Response to “Hindus in India don’t forget that they are in ‘Aisyah Syndrome’*. Save your girl, daughter or sister from these Mohammedans.”

RAPE JIHAD said
January 30, 2010 at 12:52 pm

Yes, I was firstly molested by my aged uncle(above 40) when I was just 9 yrs. My father was very much angry then, as I surfaced the matter to my mother to protest. I always tried to escape from that dangerous man. His son also tried my daughter in the next-gen. The coinage is properly used as ‘Aisyah Syndrome’*, as this was stared from Prop. Mohammad by luring the minors to enjoy illicit sex. This is now included in Islam. But what the reports say below are nothing but RAPE JIHAD against the Kaffirs.

Please send your reports to “Religion of Peace” site for a wide circulation.

rashida malik.
mail2rashidamalik@gmail.com

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bahahahahahahaha

Since Dirk could not refute the article, he decides to try and destroy the thread.

This is how you defend your faith Dirk?

Jari is putting it on you Dirk and you are running around screaming and yelling and posting pics to make this thread unreadable. Nice defence of your faith.

Also people I gotta be serious for a moment.

There is no excuse for people who violate little Girls. This is something muslims must tackle. I respect muslims more then Jari but I will never understand why they don't ban child marriages. Childhood only comes around once, so let the children enjoy their youth. Muhammad is not someone that should be emulated in this way. With the West putting pressure on African Nations to allow homosexuality, why does'nt the west put pressure on Muslim countries to stop child marriages? Just shows you how corrupt the west is sadly. [Frown]

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
He cant compete plain and simple. He know his religion is ass backward and his history is viod prior to Muhammed Ibn Abdulla of Arabia. He is a low life scum, and will never debate a real scholar on Islam, cuase he know I bring the heat. I WISH these sissified E.S Muslims would try to debate me..
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Matamoros:
I could really care less, I don't know you nor do I want to know you, however my statement is still valid. Many here(including you) have pointed out the hypocrisy of those who speak on Africa with out being there or plans to visit.(but I guess its O.K for you to point it out when it benefits you) What I said is no different than that. Its not a matter of me questioning why you choose to live where but a simple observation of hypocrisy.

If it does not apply to you, fine. Also I can care less if you are Muslim or not, an Apologist does not have to adhere to the tenants of the Apology.

Again any particular point, lecture, story, or idea that she says that you have an issiue with? How is she wrong, Im curious, I have some issiues with her in regards toward Israel(then Again her experience on such issiues trump mine so I won't even try to say she is Lying) but what "ancedotes" are wrong, Is she making it up, Is her Experience false, What is it.

Why so vague?

Also are you experienced enough to know if Vodoo is not devil worship. I know from my reading that Voodoo worshipers will sometimes associate their "religion" with the Devil and Satanism, Also some Satanic groups use Voodoo. Why is this or maybe its lies too??

Who is "Crying" here?? Yeah it frustrates me to see the same B.S that happened to my ancestors by so called Islam and Muslims happening to this day to Africans and others.

As far as my "perjectorives" yeah I go overboard alot, but its no different than the comments coming from others esp. Muslims, whites, and other black posters toward African Americans, and me in particular. I take it this is why you choose to come here, "My Perjectorive" huh, yet you take no issiue when they are hurled the other way. Typical.(I guess it O.K for you to use "prejectorives" against others when it suits you I mean that is if YOU CLAIM YOU NEVER used such Its only a problem when others(ME) use them).

Also please show me where I said anything about "Hate" in my posts...

Just as I thought no response from Takruri, Typical, Complains of me using "Perjectorives" but it o.k for others, Himself included mind you, to mouth off all sort of insults and words, but when I do it its a problem, Im too raw. Like a Bunch of girls(I want to use other words but yall say Im too Raw).

Not a peep when people put up false info reguarding Christianity, but he seems to have a problem when some one mentions Islam or Judaism. Its lies when its Islam, but not when its insulting Christ, Then again lets give him the benefit of the doubt, He probably never saw those threads or remarks.. [Roll Eyes]

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Some things just aren't worth further effort.
Just about anything said against one religion
can be said about any other.

Hindus had their little nautch girls long before Islam.
Christians and Jews have their pedofiles too.
The priesthood of some Gulf of Guinea religions have their child brides.

It's disengenius to lay a general human abberation on the door of one branch of humanity.

This is all the time and effort I have for anyone
holding the "only what I beieve is the truth" sub-mentality
of whatever religion, ethnicity, nationality, or 'race.'

--------------------

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
dupe
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When will you Christians stop dividing into sects raping and molesting little children?

Lets start with the child molesting christians first.

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Some things just aren't worth further effort. The Shut up then and don't post in my thread, If you gonna say something expound on it. Seems to me the issiue is not even Islam but a comment I made on another thread. If there was an issiue wuth Miss Gabriel Im sure you would have no problem "Giving it Further Effort" now would you.

Hindus had their little nautch girls long before Islam.
Christians and Jews have their pedofiles too.
The priesthood of some Gulf of Guinea religions have their child brides.

It's disengenius to lay a general human abberation on the door of one branch of humanity.

This is a bunch of non sense, No where has Miss Gabriel OF I FOR THAT god Damn Matter ever SAID ISLAM Was the Only Fucking Religion that has Child Molesters or Problems. That Is not even the God Damn issiue but then again this was never about Islam OR ABOUT Religion for that matter or else before you typed this Mindless Bullshit you would know about my history of talking about Christians that Moslest Children and Killed Native Americans and Africans, Paganism is Judaism, and the NEW AGE agenda. About FOUR RELIGIONS I have insulted but YOU NEVER SAID A DAMN WORD THEN, BUT NOW ITS A PROBLEM.

GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK, and Please Excuse Yourself for showing your Ignorance b NOT EVEN ADRESSING YOUR HYPOCRISY I POINTED OUT IN MY PREVIOUS POST. Nothing to say about that, nothing but your Typical Arrgoance and a bullshit Strawman.

GET THE MOTHERFUCKING HELL OUT OF HERE with that **** dude.

This is all the time and effort I have, for anyone
holding the "only what I beieve is the truth" sub-mentality
of whatever religion, ethnicity, nationality, or 'race.'

Then cut the Bullshit and respond to EVERYONE who makes such claims not just me. You have no time and effort becuase I caught on to your hypocrisy real quick. Its ok for you to hurl insults and to question others but its a problem when others do it. You had No Idea I was gonna call you out and No way to defend yourself so you sit up and make it seem like I only focus on Islam. For the record I made this tread for Dirk, Take your ass to reloaded if you have a problem with me talking about Islam. Get off your high horse, you are not important at all.

You come here trying to take issiue with the woman I presented but rant and rave off topic. Im still WAITING for you to present ONE argument that is against her.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you sure you are a Christian.

You still havent shown me any proof of christians or the word Christian. You just ran off like a little girl. Lmao

Is that how Christian talk? Man that was a lot of anger! Christianity sure is an angry relgion, glad im a Mislim.

Nobody is ranting but you, probably foaming at the mouth like a dog in heat.

Im cool just wanted to know if you could give me that evidence of Christians in an ancient text, or of maybe even Jesus saying he was a Christian.

Btw in your situation WWJD

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
What are you? As stupid as you are foul?

The point is about "truth."
She, you, nor anyone else has THE truth on anything.
All any of us has is our subjective point of view.

Unlike fact, truth varies from person to person.

Now I'll reiterate the point of my initial post
"truth" is no more than what one wants to hear.

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
What are you? As stupid as you are foul?

The point is about "truth."
She, you, nor anyone else has THE truth on anything.
All any of us has is our subjective point of view.

Unlike fact, truth varies from person to person.

Now I'll reiterate the point of my initial post
"truth" is no more than what one wants to hear.

Just as I thought...No real response huh. You can't make one issiue with her, your only reason on this thread was for other reasons.

"Foul"
Im stupid and foul??, lest we forget your history of snide, rude, and "Foul" remarks, Oh wait I forgot its O.K for you to act in such a way.

I have yet to see you give your issiue with her? Again what is it? What is your purpose here???

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Purpose? Must I be redundant?

The point of my initial post: "truth"
is no more than what one wants to hear.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The point of my initial post "truth"
is no more than what one wants to hear.

So then this No defense of Islam from me but all this woman has

was nothing but a rant, and had nothing to do with my thread, so the question is, if you had no issieu and never planned on bringing up accusations against her, then your post want nothing but a rant that had nothing to do with the Thread.

Thank you case closed.

You're dismissed.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Are you dull slow and thick?

Watch what you label to be "telling the truth on" whatever.

"All Faith is false, all Faith is true:
Truth is the shattered mirror strown
In myriad bits; while each believes
His little bit the whole to own.
"

Is that too much for an inferior stuck in a rut mind to digest?

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stupid Foul, Dull, Slow, inferior

Sound like the Jari-Judah i know. So im not the only one that think this guy is retarded.

Thought i was the only one

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
The little birdie on Jari's shoulder says:

Hey Dumb dumb keep running into that wall.
Dumb Dumb
Hey dumb dumb was Jesus a Christian? Dumb Dumb

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
I don't think Jari is retarded. I have seen good
material by his hand. It's just that in this case
religious bigotry has displaced intelligence and
heightened emotionalism to the deficit of logic.

--------------------

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
The only thing you can learn from a fool is not to be a fool.

I have no respect for poster who post ati-anything and have no knowledge on the matter. And then these same people will make erroneous claims, and then ask you to reveal the truth in where they error. What arrogance? Why even argue a point of view you have no knowledge of and this Jari-Judah, is getting repetitive with those kind of tactics.

I was reading this post listening to him bash Islam, only to find out that he cannot even actually read the arabic writing, which everyone know is the real Quran. The he goes so far as to try to put his Christian religion into the Quran or to try and inply as if the Quran talks about the Christians.

The word Christian is not even in the Quran or any other ancient religious text, but he calls Islam a made up religion, and cannot explain why he is a Christian when jesus himself was not.

Like you told the lion, I was not willing to do this losers homework for him and trnslate the arabic for him so he ran away from the debate wounded and bitter. Seeing that he was trying to attack the Quran based on its English translation, and I would not lend him ammunition for his Christian Crusade, he ran away like the coward that he is with his tail tucked.

Jari-Judah hates Islam because it seems like the Christian thing to do, even though it is morally wrong to hate anyone, according to the Quran and the Bible.

Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look what Christians have done to Jesus Christ and the effect of Christianity.

This guy was one of the little boys,(now a grown man) raped by a Christian minister. And the effect that it has had on his life.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VH8AX2In58g&feature=related

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com