EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » If Jesus Christ Could See The Christians Now! Would He also Ignore The Rapes of Kids!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: If Jesus Christ Could See The Christians Now! Would He also Ignore The Rapes of Kids!
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you think Christ would say if he took a look at the Christians in societies today. Would he be pleased at what his so-called follower are doing?
We he be going along with racist ideologies and points of views being spread by people of all races?

What do you think Christ would do with the Churches seeing that they are no longer filled with Holy protectors of the faith, but with pedophiles and child rapist. Do you think that Christ would be silent on these subject as so many Christians are today? Would he be lending a helping hand to help those victims whose lives have been destroyed by rapes committed by men who were supposed to be their protectors?

This is a matter that is of greater importants than any no matter what race, religion, or creed. I think we should be taking step toward purging the Christian church of its pedophile leaders and followers.

Listen up people, what kind of world do we live in when we are not even safe in Gods House?

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khufu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Catholic Church is Babylon the great. When the Catholic Church finally falls into destruction, then the end of the world is soon to follow.
Posts: 98 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Khufu:
The Catholic Church is Babylon the great. When the Catholic Church finally falls into destruction, then the end of the world is soon to follow.

The Catholic Church is also the Mother of Harlots. also Christ called the Strict Law Keeping Jews, Pharesees and Scribes..of their Father the Devil. Plus accoriding to the letter of Jhon to the Church at Pergamos, satan's seat was in Pergamos during the 1st century when John was in Patmos, you know Pergamos Turkey...the Khazarian Empire. And Islam is nothing but plagerism, so it is irrelevent as far as prophesy goes... no wonder Muslims consider the Catholic church the only true Christianity. LOL with their pediphile prophet, they have alot in common.
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christ would send your azz straight to hell
Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you want to be historically accurate, within biblical context, then mystery Babylon was Rome, not the Catholic Church (It did not exist at the time of the writing of revelations). However, if you want to apply revelation metaphorically to our day and age, then this right here LINK is Babylon, the great whore.
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lion:
Christ would send your azz straight to hell

Christ does not have the power to send anyone to hell or even to Heaven. It is only God who can do that. The word Catholic was another made up religion, just like its younger brother Christianity.

Christian derived from pagan beleif so it does not suprise me that so many Christians are pedophiles.

All in all Catholics and Christians are as flimsy as anything that the white man has made up.

Anyone who is in the Christian or Catholic religions should go ahead and blow their brains out, for Satan is their God, and even the Bible was written by the hands of Satan.

Oh Christians take heed. Anywhere that there are Christians and Catholics, Satan is somehwere in the mix.

How many would agree.

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Btw Gigantic, you are the "Great Whore".

Dont ever forget that HomoHaitian!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
If you want to be historically accurate, within biblical context, then mystery Babylon was Rome, not the Catholic Church (It did not exist at the time of the writing of revelations). However, if you want to apply revelation metaphorically to our day and age, then this right here LINK is Babylon, the great whore.

Damn dude I can't watch that Yet we hear day in and out how Great Islam is, glad to another person is not an Arab apologist here!!
Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
BTW Afronut are You Christian?? Catholic being a Haitian..
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was born Catholic; I acknowledge my catholic roots; but I won't swear total truth by it. I lean heavily towards judaic tenants. I do not subscribe to a specific denomination.

quote:
Originally posted by Jari of Judah:

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
I was born Catholic; I acknowledge my catholic roots; but I won't swear total truth by it. I lean heavily towards judaic tenants. I do not subscribe to a specific denomination.

quote:
Originally posted by Jari of Judah:

LOL, ur a Black Hebrew admit it...LOL-I lean toward Judaic Tenants-The only black folks who have such are either Ethiopian Orthodox or B.Hebrews not the Radical ones though..

Anyway Im pretty much in the same boat I call myself Christian simply becuase I follow Christ my leanings are more to the Judaic side, a mix of Christianity and Judaism if you wiil, accept I don't uphold the Khazarian Talmud and Kaballa..

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If you want to be historically accurate, within biblical context, then mystery Babylon was Rome, not the Catholic Church (It did not exist at the time of the writing of revelations.....

It reads:

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH!

What an ignoramus ...

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christians sure love that bootyhole.

Ask Jari he knows!

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
You sir, are the color of green turd. Asswhipe, the Catholic Church did not exist at the time of the writing of Revelations. Get your damn facts straight, you black piece of smelly shyt. Rome occupied Judea at the time of the writing. Babylon is described having seven heads; Rome sat on seven hills. Get to stepping, BOY. The Vatican is a later invention.

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
It reads:

THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH!

What an ignoramus ...

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com