EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Something I could never understand and I am not trying to be funny but...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Something I could never understand and I am not trying to be funny but...
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do Europeans have a closer relationship with animals than Africans? Yet Africans live right in the heart of the Savanah. Take a look at these videos. They are simply remarkable.

link

link

This one is breathtaking: link

I have a theory that is probably out there. It has to do with hair color. Notice in these videos, the lions seem to be attracted to the blonds. I conjecture that the lions are familiar with the hair color because of their own fur color; both the humans and lions are blonde.

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
link

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
This one is awesome!

link

I envy these animal behaviorists! I am a lover of big cats and my dream is to one day caress a lion.

--------------------

Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As we can see your knowledge is like that of a dung beatle.

Easy one.

That is because the animals and the European act just alike.

Europeans are hairy like animals. They even mate like animals and sometimes with animals. The Europeans in Africa have taken up this perverted practice of having sexual relations with animals. That is why I myself would never **** a Christian or a European.

For I dont want my children to be Hairy Pedophiles.

If you really want to see how the lion react to the white man, you should see that video on the white man from the zoo, who was attacked by the lions.

Maybe those lions were racist Afrocentric lions who hate white people?

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
You have not addressed how is it Europeans are able to tame these great beasts and Africans have not. Please show me a European or anyone for that matter having sex with lions.

--------------------

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MindOver Matter

You are one crazy azz duuuude.LOL

I seen that video where the lion was beating the brakes off that white man at the california zoo. That fool was hollin.
"the lion was like shutup devil" they only let him make it because he had cut meat lying about around his azz that had fallen out of his bucket.

Maybe that is why so many European get eaten up and killed by animals more than any other race from here to planet 999999999999999.

And thats because the white man has convinced himself that he has tamed the lion, but lion did not beleive he was not suppose to attack the cracker. I guess those lion sure did show his azz!

Btw, This guy no longer works in the zoo.

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess this here cracker learned the hard way. I too seen the incident on trutv. This guy was most definitely not trying any of his lion tecniques when those lion were attacking his white hide. The only tactic he had was to scream HELP!!!!!!!!!!! Hell, I could have done that job, but yet some loser who think he has trained and tamed a wild animals is one again fooled by the animal.

White people are the same with sharks, and snakes, and all kind of other creatures, and everytime the white man gets the bad end of the deal.

If you think the white man has tamed such animals why not walk into a den of white mans tamed lions, and see if you dont get you black azz beat the fvck up, just like that white man did.

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You really need help. Where is the lioness?

quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
This one is awesome!
my dream is to one day caress a lion.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
This one is awesome!

link

I envy these animal behaviorists! I am a lover of big cats and my dream is to one day caress a lion.

Your dream is to have sex with a lion you cracker pervert! [Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
metinoot
Member # 17031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for metinoot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Possibly TV has shaped perceptions here....

There are plenty of non-white animal tamers/charmers/handlers who get their hides ripped from their carcasses yet there isn't video for you folks to watch on youtube.

Posts: 2280 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com