EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Because 1 out every 3 SAfrican man indulges in rape, this was created

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Because 1 out every 3 SAfrican man indulges in rape, this was created
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rape aXe

-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9dNG7F2oVw&feature=player_embedded

http://www.examiner.com/x-51590-Cultural-Issues-Examiner~y2010m6d20-Condom-with-teeth-Rape-aXe-gets-medieval-on-rapists-Video

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, I hope it get all of them, good stuff.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the thing I fear about this device is that it will send the man into a rage and he will kill the women.
So then a rape becomes a murder.
They might also carefully insert their fingers first or an object to check for this device.
I think this thing may cause more problems then it solves

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lion:
the thing I fear about this device is that it will send the man into a rage and he will kill the women.
So then a rape becomes a murder.
They might also carefully insert their fingers first or an object to check for this device.
I think this thing may cause more problems then it solves

You are obviously NOT A MAN, Trust me if you have knives digging into your member, TRUST ME, Killing the woman is the LAST THING you are concerned with, Maybe some might, but I doubt all of them. I mean the mere shock and repulsion to see what happened might buy the woman some time to run away...

Its not 100 percent fail safe but it at least a start.

As far as sticking an object or fingering first, I think it would be hard to hold the woman down while using another hand to do that, but again its a good point.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Men will be shocked initially.
Then they will start thinking of how to work around it. The first thing the will do is bind the women with rope. Then they will be free to "check" for this device, perhaps causing more damage as they do this.
Technology will not be the solution to this problem.
I had heard of such devices before attempted in the past.
The women need to organize more.

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The Lion I would think that most Rapists don't take out time to bind the woman, Don't you think that most rapists do quick rapes not Serial Killer stuff.

Anyway I think this device was created for the wealthy White and other Non African tourists at the world cup. I doubt this device will be widely used after the World Cup by random African native women who are the majority of rape victims.

CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jari of Judah:
The Lion I would think that most Rapists don't take out time to bind the woman, Don't you think that most rapists do quick rapes not Serial Killer stuff.

Anyway I think this device was created for the wealthy White and other Non African tourists at the world cup. I doubt this device will be widely used after the World Cup by random African native women who are the majority of rape victims.

Jari-Judah Maybe you should ask some of the Christians about this quick seriial rape thing being that there are so many among your brethren that love to rape on massive scales. Maybe they should give these away in the Church considering that is where most Christian rapist like to rape.

Do any of you ever talk about the plight of millions of little girls and little boys that are being raped right under your noses by pedophile Christians, who cannot use these devices.

This is a more severe atrocity than women that are old enough to fight off an assailant. These children are being raped by Christians all around the world and no one cares at all. Not here, not in the Christian communities, not even in the hearts of the suppose true Christians.

You guys really show where your loyalties lie. Who is going to protect the kids from pedophilic Christians?

People should be using the money spent on the research of these kind of things to put pedophile Christians in jail.

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How ironic

Jari-Judah and the lion two faggots talking about something that they can put in their asses to keep from getting raped.

How about keep your asses in the house.

the lion you know you are a tranny.

Look who the OP is! Go Figures, This Guy Is Definitely A FAGGOT

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com