EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » This Is A Message To ALL My Christian Followers? The Bible Is A White Lie! Im Black!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: This Is A Message To ALL My Christian Followers? The Bible Is A White Lie! Im Black!
SuperDuperTroll-iosis
Member # 17838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperDuperTroll-iosis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chapter 9:128
Surely, a Messenger has come unto you from among yourselves; grievous to him is that you should fall into trouble; he is ardently desirous of your welfare; and to the believers he is compassionate, merciful.

Chapter 21:108
And We have sent thee not but as a mercy for all peoples.

Chapter 33:22
Verily you have in the Prophet of Allah an excellent model, for him who fears Allah and the Last Day and who remembers Allah much.

Chapter 33:41
Muhammad is not the father of any of your men, but he is the Messenger of ALLAH, and the seal of the Prophets and ALLAH has full knowledge of all things.
Chapter 33:46
O Prophet, truly We have sent thee as a Witness, and a Bearer of glad tidings, and a Warner,

Chapter 33:47
And as a Summoner unto Allah by his command, and as a Lamp that gives bright light.

Chapter 33:57
Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet. O ye who believe! you also should invoke blessings on him and salute him with the salutation of peace.

Chapter 48:29
He it is Who has sent His Messenger, with guidance and the Religion of truth, that He may make it prevail over all other religions. And sufficient is Allah as a Witness.
Chapter 68:05
And thou dost, surely, possess sublime moral excellences.

Posts: 20 | From: Nazareth, | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you the real deal. I have so many questions to ask you?

And how can you not be white?

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WWJD(The Truth)
Member # 17579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WWJD(The Truth)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You niggers never stop!

How can this be the real Jesus when the whole world knows Jesus wasnt a nigger.

The Bible says that Jesus was a white man with blue eyes and fair white hair on his head. (Matthew 3:18-355)

So how can this be a nigger?

Posts: 81 | From: Holy Lands | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jari Judah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Jesus should we denounce the Cristian religion of its pedophile.

I was born in Haiti and I most definitely beleive you are the real deal.

So now that you are back, does that mean i have to drop the blue eyed blond haired devils, that sleeps with me?

Ill go to hell to keep my white woman, Master gave that to me. You cant take my toys!

Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperDuperTroll-iosis
Member # 17838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperDuperTroll-iosis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ye that rapeth the child shall burn in the flames.
Ye that are professing Christian and to follow in my footstep I shall cast out for their blaspemies.

The white devil that you have taken pleasure in, will be like a thousand Jazebel on the day of reckoning.

Will ye beleive?

Posts: 20 | From: Nazareth, | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com