EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » War Between Islam And Christians: Islam Would Win Easily, Christians Would Be Erased

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: War Between Islam And Christians: Islam Would Win Easily, Christians Would Be Erased
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Christians already thought of this, you are not the first, and being that Islamic followers outnumber Christians, that would mean the eradication of Christianity. Christianity was defeated by Islam even in Medieval times. Catholics would jump on the side of the Muslims in this war just to help eradicate one of its biggest copy cats of their religion, if not just for the sake of doing it, being that they know whi is the stronger of the two. Christians would not stand a chance against all Islamic countries, thats why they attack places like Iraq, Afghanistan. Places that are about the size of some U.S. states, because they know they would not win an all out war against Islam.

The war will one day come and of a surety all Christians will take their well deserved seats in hell right next to Iblis.

Who do you guys think would win?

I vote Islam!

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
WWJD(The Truth)
Member # 17579

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for WWJD(The Truth)   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even though I am a proud American, I think Islam would beat the hell out of the christians. I myself am a christian, but the christians the days are way to sissy boy to win a war over Islam. A christian would see his brothers head get cut off and would do anything not to suffer this fate.
Christianity with the influx of nigger and nigglets is a weak religion full of pedophile booty hole lovers.
Another vote for Islam?

Maybe then the niggers will be gone?

Posts: 81 | From: Holy Lands | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jari Judah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont even think that this is even a contest. Islam would win hands down. When the Islam conquerors enter a christian fort they would lay down like so child molester.

I vote for Islam!!

Christian dont have the power to beat anyone this day.

Everyone know Christianity is a fakey fake.

Even Jesus Christ himself would be rooling with Islam.

Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperDuperTroll-iosis
Member # 17838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperDuperTroll-iosis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ye who have ears shall listen, those who have not sight will not see.
Ye who walk on water shall sink, and so shall christianity if it tries to defeat Islam.

It is now prophecy!

Posts: 20 | From: Nazareth, | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jari Judah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GiganticLie:
I dont even think that this is even a contest. Islam would win hands down. When the Islam conquerors enter a christian fort they would lay down like so child molester.

I vote for Islam!!

Christian dont have the power to beat anyone this day.

Everyone know Christianity is a fakey fake.

Even Jesus Christ himself would be rolling with Islam.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JesusChristYourSavior:
[QB] Ye who have ears shall listen, those who have not sight will not see.
Ye who walk on water shall sink, and so shall christianity if it tries to defeat Islam.

Lol!
See What I mean?

Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JesusChristYourSavior:
Ye who have ears shall listen, those who have not sight will not see.

It is now prophecy!

OMG I love you Jesus? I cant beleive it! Jari-Judah will be so happy wait till he sees you. Although he wont like your views on Islam, but this guy loves you enough to kiss you!

The real Jesus right here on Es.

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kairi-Tuwei
Member # 17661

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kairi-Tuwei     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CircleOfLife:
Christians already thought of this, you are not the first, and being that Islamic followers outnumber Christians, that would mean the eradication of Christianity. Christianity was defeated by Islam even in Medieval times. Catholics would jump on the side of the Muslims in this war just to help eradicate one of its biggest copy cats of their religion, if not just for the sake of doing it, being that they know whi is the stronger of the two. Christians would not stand a chance against all Islamic countries, thats why they attack places like Iraq, Afghanistan. Places that are about the size of some U.S. states, because they know they would not win an all out war against Islam.

The war will one day come and of a surety all Christians will take their well deserved seats in hell right next to Iblis.

Who do you guys think would win?

I vote Islam!

I am a Muslim so I most definitely think that the Muslims would win. Who else thinks otherwise is stupid.

How can a group of rapsits and pedophile fend off a army of well trained Muslims, fighting for a real God?
What God would Christians be fighting for?

Posts: 55 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a part of the(HFM) Haitian Faggot Movement. I do not follow any specific beleif like most Haitian, but i chose to be more of a Christian because I can be a Homosexual and not be killed for it. Most Haitian are under the Haitian Faggot Movement(HFM).No other religion is okay with this but good ol Christianity. Why would i want to abandon that?

I think Islam would win in a war, it's just way too many Muslim, they are way too strong.

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have heard of this Haitian Faggot Movement. I heard alot of them have moved to Europe. These guys only date white men, and they love blue-eyed blonde haired trannies.

I think Christian would have a hard time fighting anything other than little boys and little girls which seems to be what they like to conquer these days, and they have become general in the art of child destruction.

My vote is for the best religion that has the best chance of pulling off a win in this war, and that would be Islam.

Christians would probably just surrender.

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sefardi3point3
Member # 17850

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sefardi3point3         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love how the "pro" Muslim side (not the quotes around "pro") here in this thread are showing that their position is based shaped on a philosophy of 'might makes right', and not based on a 'revelation' from a 'real' god.

With these folks, for whom God's Kingdom apparently IS "of THIS world", a political/geographical conquest (or numerical superiority of converts) by a certain religion is 'proof' of the 'rightness' of said religion. Yet somehow, I doubt that these same 'cheerleaders' would view a Christian or Jewish - or just about any other religion - victory as proof of those religions' 'superiority' or of being 'The Truth'. The Spanish Reconquista, anyone? The Frank Charles Martel? The Norman conquest of Sicily?

I didn't think so....

Posts: 11 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
God's people are the peace makers and the kingdom that he has for us is not of this world. You fighters and haters may win the battle but you wont get the prize. [Smile]

quote:
Jhn 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

Jhn 18:37 Pilate therefore said unto him, Art thou a king then? Jesus answered, Thou sayest that I am a king. To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world, that I should bear witness unto the truth. Every one that is of the truth heareth my voice.

Mat 24:9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Mat 7:15¶ Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.

2Cr 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A direct worldwide war between Muslims and Christians would see Judaism as the winner.
Therefore, the fake Russian Marxist Jews win!

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If us Christians actually did win such a conflict it would not be done by "true" Christians. Spritual warfare is not against flesh and blood but against dominions of the devil. We Chrstians are supposed to be concerned about the Spiritual realm not the physical. So why would us Christians fight a flesh and blood war against Islam? I am far more interested in seeing people come to a true realization of God's love than seeing people die lost and eternally separated from God. The poster of this thread is actually making a good point about the difference between Christianity and Islam. Islam would resort to intimidation and terrorism to get people to fear God and it is a tenet of their belief. Christianity on the otherhand tries to both intimidate and compassionately compel people to fear and love God. Problem I see with Islam is it is mossing the copassionate love part and sticks primarily with the intimidation aspect which result in primitive solutions. Islam is not working with the full revelation of God's character and as such is not God's will for people. Since human affairs are ultimately governed by the will of God the only reason why Islam would win a physical conflict would be due to Christians failing to be Christian or if that is the way God wants Christianity to be spread. Might be the only way to reach people of the Islamic culture.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com