EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Afrocentrism is getting polverized on the net!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Afrocentrism is getting polverized on the net!
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGrpshO5AlM&playnext_from=TL&videos=uMPPQRYludI&feature=sub

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed how staying in Haiti stunted your growth and developement, you little black faggot midget.
I get sick to my stomach everytime i see a penny get tossed away to a Haitian bum. I really do. I'd rather house a dumb dog than house a dumb Haitian.

I live in.... and over here we got people with guns that are willing to shoot little black Haitian Niggers floating in on homemade rafts trying to infest our nation. I place every penny I have to the guys doing the shooting and hope they wouldnt waste bullets on Haitian Skin.

Im glad that most people could care less about a Nigger Haitian, and I will not rest until that hellhole is taken away from those uneducated scumbag dirty black dusties. If i see a Haitian he always begging for something or trying to prostitute himself for a hot meal. This is the ways of the Haitians, so if you see them hanging on your iron gates to the entrance of your country: "Do not let them in" and like the saying goes when you see creatues at the zoo: "Dont feed the animals.

All Haitians will eventually starve and die, or drown in the ocean in their homemade rafts, that will be most likely riddled with our African bullets.

Slaving the Haitians that is the only way possible to get them to work, starving them wont work, because they will eventually start to steal. You cant beat them because they are too fragile, they break and crumble real easy.
I knock a motherfucking Haitian the fvck out, just point me in his direction.

So never trust a Haitian:
A Haitian will steal the stank off Dookie!

White Dick are getting polverized by Black Male Haitian Lips!

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahahaha.

That video is as sad as you are.

Look in the mirror fool, do you see how pathetic you are?

Afrocentrics provide Artifacts, studies, history, common sense logic.

You fools provide what, lame-brained videos!

Hahahaha.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ It's this young generation who grew up with P-Diddy as their Malcohm X.
They can't think for themselves. All they do is cut and paste or throw up a link to some weak ass YouTube video.

Much easier to just allow these SPAM thread's Gigantic creates every 5 minutes to die the death they deserve.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SuperDuperTroll-iosis
Member # 17838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for SuperDuperTroll-iosis   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just read the name and you will know the truth!

I dont mean to be mean, but i gotta come clean!

Gigantic is a Gigantic Faggot

Posts: 20 | From: Nazareth, | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
truth hurts my niggers (LOL)!

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ohh pleeze I went on tnere with couple of his videos that you posted busted his azz up without trying really!!..so being the punkish Coward that he is he had me blocked..why? he had no confindence in the B/S he was expousing his vids are notthing but net spam a waste of bandwidth.. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com