EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Berbers as "of European Origin" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Berbers as "of European Origin"
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Jari - I see you are easily led.

The Albino Cockroach's people were being exposed, and he just needed something to say.

Think for yourself.

Is not an Englishman an Englishman because he comes from England?

Is not a Scott a Scott because he comes from Scotland?

Is not a Welshman a Welshman because he comes from Wales?

Yet they all speak the same language.

Therefore logic would dictate that a man is an Arab, if he comes from Arabia - Capish?

But it's a good lesson for you though. When you start exposing them, the Albinos are likely to throw all manner of nonsense sh1t at you.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
dana marniche

I have to agree with Osirion on this. Morroco has the Largest Berber population in all of North Africa. Now what we can say is that Berbers in NA are mixed with Europeans and they still have an East African origin. We know the Siwa the farthest east of Berbers are related to other African and we should know that berbers in the Sahel are really where you will find the least unmixed Berbers. Of course you know all this so what I have said is for those who read, but don't post.

Peace

Peace, King - ur response to me implies that there was something I didn't agree with, and i have not the slightest idea why? [Confused]

My question to Mazigh has not been answered. I was not being sarcastic. I am seriously wondering to which people Riffians the Guelia belong. And now, however, because of the AfroNazi ignorance and hatred displayed by certain people on this posting, I will not be returning to it and would suggest that other people of goodwill also leave that haters to their own hateful ends.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mazigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dana see this:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003474;p=1#000000

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike your repeated use of the term "sand nigger"

it's a page straight out of the redneck handbook

shame on you Mike

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^It figures that a pigmentless Albino feline would have something like that to say. liars do tend to stick together.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com