EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Statue of King Tut's father unearthed.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Statue of King Tut's father unearthed.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

http://articles.cnn.com/2010-10-02/world/egypt.pharaoh.statue_1_statue-king-tut-amenhotep-iii?_s=PM:WORLD

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
more and more evidence surmounts against a "Black Egypt."
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Akenaten??
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:

Actually its King Tuts Grandfather..Amunhotep the 3rd..

-

-

You were saying??

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
My bad, JCMJ. I meant Grandfather. And the statue speaks for itself.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

Here are some more Art of Amunhotep the 3rd..

-

-

-

-

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
My bad, JCMJ. I meant Grandfather. And the statue speaks for itself.

Its cool I was gonna say because if it was Akenaton that whould be crazy cause its not the Armana Style..
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

pt II

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
the lioness how is this cherry picking? I merely posted the statue and it does add to evidence against a "black egypt."
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
the lioness how is this cherry picking? I merely posted the statue and it does add to evidence against a "black egypt."

I don't think its against a "black" Egypt, what about it makes it against a Black Egypt..??

BTW, Whats up with Christine O Donnell, Joe Miller and Palidino?? LMAO How them Tea baggers doin in the Polls mind sharing??

Rahm Emmanuel is Gone now all we need is Geitner..LMAO..Seems the progressives are making a comeback..HAHA

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
The features are non-negro.... I'll see you at the poll next month, buddy <smirks>

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
quote:

I don't think its against a "black" Egypt, what about it makes it against a Black Egypt..??

BTW, Whats up with Christine O Donnell, Joe Miller and Palidino?? LMAO How them Tea baggers doin in the Polls mind sharing??

Rahm Emmanuel is Gone now all we need is Geitner..LMAO..Seems the progressives are making a comeback..HAHA

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
"there is no such thing as features which are not African"
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
The features are non-negro.... I'll see you at the poll next month, buddy <smirks>

quote:
quote:

Well See My friend..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHd9gmeXO5Y

LMAO..

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
oh yea, besides substituting dark with "Black," 'all features are home grown in Africa' is the new Trojan Horse. So now the Afrofruitloop tentacles can extend to the farthest reaches of the globe, i.e., China. And voila! here comes Dr. Clyde and his original Chinese were Black innovation.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
"there is no such thing as features which are not African"

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
"he looks Sudanese or Ethiopian"

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^HAHA! Pretty good! What software are you using?
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
We already saw and the turnout pretty much is indicative of the slaughter at the polls to be put on the dumbacrats this november. The photo is quite telling!

-

quote:
Well See My friend..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHd9gmeXO5Y

LMAO..

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
For Laughs..

-

At first I thought the Akenaton Obama thing was just silly but Damn that Nigga looks like Akenaton its kinda weird..

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^The resemblence is uncanny.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
For Laughs..

-

At first I thought the Akenaton Obama thing was just silly but Damn that Nigga looks like Akenaton its kinda weird..

He is the returned Jesus! [Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
For Laughs..

-

Actually you'll know when Jesus returns, Jesus is returning the same way he left not by reincarnation.

I mean if he was at least he could have gave us the Public Option.. [Wink]

Blessed are the Poor/Cursed are ye that are Rich-Jesus of Nazaterth 1st Century A.D

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
quote:

You mean non-Bantu and not non-Black because there's plenty of East Africans with such features.
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
For Laughs..

-

Actually you'll know when Jesus returns, Jesus is returning the same way he left not by reincarnation.

I mean if he was at least he could have gave us the Public Option.. [Wink]

Blessed are the Poor/Cursed are ye that are Rich-Jesus of Nazaterth 1st Century A.D

Who the heck can say?

For all we know, Obama might have stepped down from a flying chariot of fire which touched down on Mountain Kenya in 1961.

The Tea party says he is an alien! Like Jesus!

Ask Hammer [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

BTW Jesus was black, too! [Cool]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
 - Old Akhenaten images that looks like "the Bama" himself

- Nice pose. Messiah? [Roll Eyes] Anyways compare again to the preceeding picture

- Subversive .. [Big Grin]

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
YES if you want to be technical, non-bantu.

quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
You mean non-Bantu and not non-Black because there's plenty of East Africans with such features.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
YES if you want to be technical, non-bantu.

quote:

Of course I want to be technical, this is a debate forum. There are plenty of Black people that are non-Bantu. And the depictions of King Tut's grandfather falls in the features that are common of East African people. This is what is really irritating about your ilk. Bantu are not the only Africans they just happen to be the dominant type of African American.
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
I shy away from using terms like "Black" when it comes to non-bantu people. And the reason for this is (1) it is the term of choice for Afrocentrists as a Trojan to anchor themselves to the history of non-whites, and (2) the term "Black" denotes Bantu people or people of West or Central African descent, in the western world. I presume our racial and social constructs conform to western definitions. I would be willing compromise and accept the use of the word "black" as a description of skin color, but providing the word is explicitly used to denote skin tone, i.e., "black skin people" and not as a racial label, i.e., "Black people."

quote:
Of course I want to be technical, this is a debate forum. There are plenty of Black people that are non-Bantu. And the depictions of King Tut's grandfather falls in the features that are common of East African people. This is what is really irritating about your ilk. Bantu are not the only Africans they just happen to be the dominant type of African American. [/QB]

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viola75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of african blacks are not bantu, you are a pathetic excuse for an adult if you think east africans and the ancient egyptians were/are white, eurocentrics like you have an shallow mental illness , absolutely pathetic,

"to anchor themselves to the history of non-whites"

ancient egptians are not white get that through your pathetic skull. and netheir are nubians,ethiopians,somalians

study: greece,rome i:e white history

Posts: 142 | From: england sw | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viola75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"I shy away from using terms like "Black" when it comes to non-bantu people."

change black to white and bantu to nordic and discuss europe.

Posts: 142 | From: england sw | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Osirion

quote:
"And the depictions of King Tut's grandfather falls in the features that are common of East African people"

What are the features that commonly fall into the range of East African people?

Most specifically which East African nations are you using to represent King Tut grandfather?

Are you claiming King Tut's grandfathers phenotypical variation can not be commonly found in other parts of Africa?

quote:
"Bantu are not the only Africans they just happen to be the dominant type of African American....."

African Americans are Pan-African indicating that Bantu's are only a part of their Pan-African admixture. Moreover, Bantu's were predominantly taking to the Southern American states neither do Bantu speakers have a monopoly on features you define as "Negro.'

Some East African possess some presumed Bantu phenotypes as well and mind you they are not Bantu speakers which was why i found your post ignorant.

We know the Ancient Egyptians were an Afro-Asiatic people and not Bantu people. Why anyone would seek Bantu speakers to represent the Ancient Egyptian population despite them adapting to different environment is beyond my understanding.

Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Another pathetic example of an Afrocentrist who can only think in terms of black and white. Where the fvck did I say AEians were white? You scumbag!

quote:
Originally posted by viola75:
A lot of african blacks are not bantu, you are a pathetic excuse for an adult if you think east africans and the ancient egyptians were/are white, eurocentrics like you have an shallow mental illness , absolutely pathetic,

"to anchor themselves to the history of non-whites"

ancient egptians are not white get that through your pathetic skull. and netheir are nubians,ethiopians,somalians

study: greece,rome i:e white history

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Out of curiosity, do you consider Chinese and Europeans to be the same people? btw..., both people lie on the same continent (Eurasia).

quote:
Originally posted by Siptah:
Pan-African, not one ethnic group in Africa and neither are Bantu the only group of people in West & Central Africa.

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
"Another pathetic example of an Afrocentrist who can only think in terms of black and white. Where the fvck did I say AEians were white? You scumbag!"

you consider the a:e north african caucasians

Confirming truth eurocentric mindset as follows.

bust of AMENHOTEP 3 =

North african caucasian in egypt and east africa.

Black african anywhere else on the continent.

= mentl illness

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mighty Mack   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Out of curiosity, do you consider Chinese and Europeans to be the same people? btw..., both people lie on the same continent (Eurasia).

quote:
Pan-African, not one ethnic group in Africa and neither are Bantu the only group of people in West & Central Africa.

Your reply is what i would consider to be a red herring and no, i do not consider them to be of the same people. Europeans are not Chinese and Chinese are not Europeans.
Posts: 535 | From: From the Darkest of the Abyss | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
You do not have to be white skin to be caucasian, numbnut. Learn the meaning of the term, tard.

quote:
Originally posted by viola75:
"Another pathetic example of an Afrocentrist who can only think in terms of black and white. Where the fvck did I say AEians were white? You scumbag!"

you consider the a:e north african caucasians

Confirming truth eurocentric mindset as follows.

bust of AMENHOTEP 3 =

North african caucasian in egypt and east africa.

Black african anywhere else on the continent.

= mentl illness

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Are all Africans, genetically, phoenotypically and culturally one people?

quote:
Your reply is what i would consider to be a red herring and no, i do not consider them to be of the same people. Europeans are not Chinese and Chinese are not Europeans.

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
quote:

quote:

No, they are not and i don't see what you are attempting to prove here with your red herrings and bait tactics. [Roll Eyes]
viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
the term is outdated , twat

r the masai caucasian??

r pigmys caucasian??

sudanese,ethiopians,somalians are not white get a life.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
You just proved my point but i am willing to bet you don't see it. Asians and Europeans exist on the same continent yet are different culturally, phoenotypically and genetically. AEians and West Africans (Blacks) lie on the same continent and are culturally, pheonotypically and genetically different, yet you will claim they are Black.

quote:
quote:

quote:

No, they are not and i don't see what you are attempting to prove here with your red herrings and bait tactics. [Roll Eyes]

Mighty Mack
Member # 17601

Rate Member
quote:
[QB] You just proved my point but i am willing to bet you don't see it. Asians and Europeans exist on the same continent yet are different culturally, phoenotypically and genetically. AEians and West Africans (Blacks) lie on the same continent and are culturally, pheonotypically and genetically different, yet you will claim they are Black.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Siptah:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
[qb] Are all Africans, genetically, phoenotypically and culturally one people?

[quote]You just proved my point but i am willing to bet you don't see it.

No, You haven't proved anything except for revealing your red herrings and bait tactical postings as an attempt to falsify AEgypt as a black civilization.

quote:
Asians and Europeans exist on the same continent yet are different culturally, phoenotypically and genetically. AEians and West Africans (Blacks) lie on the same continent and are culturally, pheonotypically and genetically different, yet you will claim they are Black.

Your pointless analogy and your approach to applying political self serving notions as to who can be "negro" or who can't be "negro" based on the context of your religion doesn't disprove what you are trying to disprove. The Chinese and European are Eurasian although they are unrelated genetically, phenotypically and culturally which makes sense as the Chinese are Asian and the Europeans are European with both of them having different origins. The Ancient Egyptians however were African and share a genetic, phenotypic and cultural relationship with other black Africans throughout the continent hence proving their recent origins among other black people.

quote:
yet you will claim they are Black.

The base of the civilization along with the characteristic relationship existing between black Africans and Ancient Egypt is what by definition simply makes it a black civilization.

Of course you know this, you don't like it and can't refute it so why are you wasting our time with your trolling?

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
I shy away from using terms like "Black" when it comes to non-bantu people. And the reason for this is (1) it is the term of choice for Afrocentrists as a Trojan to anchor themselves to the history of non-whites, and (2) the term "Black" denotes Bantu people or people of West or Central African descent, in the western world. I presume our racial and social constructs conform to western definitions. I would be willing compromise and accept the use of the word "black" as a description of skin color, but providing the word is explicitly used to denote skin tone, i.e., "black skin people" and not as a racial label, i.e., "Black people."

quote:
Of course I want to be technical, this is a debate forum. There are plenty of Black people that are non-Bantu. And the depictions of King Tut's grandfather falls in the features that are common of East African people. This is what is really irritating about your ilk. Bantu are not the only Africans they just happen to be the dominant type of African American.

[/QB]
You are not being honest. We AA are dominantly Bantu but there are plenty of us that are East African. You know this to be the truth and what we mean by Black non-Bantu people.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
@Osirion

quote:
"And the depictions of King Tut's grandfather falls in the features that are common of East African people"

What are the features that commonly fall into the range of East African people?

Most specifically which East African nations are you using to represent King Tut grandfather?

Are you claiming King Tut's grandfathers phenotypical variation can not be commonly found in other parts of Africa?

quote:
"Bantu are not the only Africans they just happen to be the dominant type of African American....."

African Americans are Pan-African indicating that Bantu's are only a part of their Pan-African admixture. Moreover, Bantu's were predominantly taking to the Southern American states neither do Bantu speakers have a monopoly on features you define as "Negro.'

Some East African possess some presumed Bantu phenotypes as well and mind you they are not Bantu speakers which was why i found your post ignorant.

We know the Ancient Egyptians were an Afro-Asiatic people and not Bantu people. Why anyone would seek Bantu speakers to represent the Ancient Egyptian population despite them adapting to different environment is beyond my understanding.

71% of AA are from one of the Bantu groups or closely related groups. They predominantly live in climate areas that have resulted in similar adaptive features. Not all Black people are Bantu or look anything like Bantu but in America they are still socially Black.

No, AE was not a Bantu civilization. It is like the Samoans claiming Chinese heritage - its silly.

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
"No, AE was not a Bantu civilization."

but their clearly were bantu looking people there.

1. the sphinx

2.http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Huni-StatueHead_BrooklynMuseum.png

probably ther pharoahs if some one can upload them here.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ we can find similar in Greece as well. AE is still a NE African civiliZation formed by people from Southern Egypt and Northern Sudan.

Black yes but not Bantu.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com