EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Clyde, looks like the Egyptians agreed with you about the Sumerians being Kushites

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Clyde, looks like the Egyptians agreed with you about the Sumerians being Kushites
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He, he, Sometimes it's worthwhile to read the old Greeks bullsh1t.

Diodorus Siculus

Book I (beginning)

Now the Egyptians say that also after these events a great number of colonies were spread from Egypt over all the inhabited world. To Babylon, for instance, colonists were led by Belus, who was held to be the son of Poseidon and Libya; and after establishing himself on the Euphrates river he appointed priests, called Chaldaeans by the Babylonians, who were exempt from taxation and free from every kind of service to the state, as are the priests of Egypt; and they also make observations of the stars, following the example of the Egyptian priests, physicists, and astrologers. They say also that those who set forth with Danaus, likewise from Egypt, settled what is practically the oldest city in Greece, Argos, and that the nation of the Colchi in Pontus and that of the Jews, which lies between Arabia and Syria, were founded as colonies by certain emigrants from their country; and this is the reason why it is a long-established institution among these two peoples to circumcise their male children, the custom having been brought over from Egypt. Even the Athenians, they say, are colonists from Saïs in Egypt, and they undertake to offer proofs of such a relationship; for the Athenians are the only Greeks who call their city "Asty," a name brought over from the city Asty in Egypt. Furthermore, their body politic had the same classification and division of the people as found in Egypt, where the citizens have been divided into three orders: the first Athenian class consisted of the "eupatrids," as they were called, being those who were such as had received the best education and were held worthy of the highest honour, as is the case with the priests of Egypt; the second was that of the "geomoroi," who were expected to possess arms and to serve in defence of the state, like those in Egypt who are known as husbandmen and supply the warriors; and the last class was reckoned to be that of the "demiurgoi," who practise the mechanical arts and render only the most menial services to the state, this class among the Egyptians having a similar function.

6 Moreover, certain of the rulers of Athens were originally Egyptians, they say. Petes, for instance, the father of that Menestheus who took part in the expedition against Troy, having clearly been an Egyptian, later obtained citizenship at Athens and the kingship. He was of double form, and yet the Athenians are unable from their own point of view to give the true explanation of this nature of his, although it is patent to all that it was because of his double citizenship, Greek and barbarian, that he was held to be of double form, that is, part animal and part man.

In the same way, they continue, Erechtheus also, who was by birth an Egyptian, became king of Athens, and in proof of this they offer the following considerations. Once when there was a great drought, as is generally agreed, which extended over practically all the inhabited earth except Egypt because of the peculiar character of that country, and there followed a destruction both of crops and of men in great numbers, Erechtheus, through his racial connection with Egypt, brought from there to Athens a great supply of grain, and in return those who had enjoyed this aid made their benefactor king. After he had secured the throne he instituted the initiatory rites of Demeter in Eleusis and established the mysteries, transferring their ritual from Egypt. And the tradition that an advent of the goddess into Attica also took place at that time is reasonable, since it was then that the fruits which are named after her were brought to Athens, and this is why it was thought that the discovery of the seed had been made again, as though Demeter had bestowed the gift. And the Athenians on their part agree that it was in the reign of Erechtheus, when a lack of rain had wiped out the crops, that Demeter came to them with the gift of grain. Furthermore, the initiatory rites and mysteries of this goddess were instituted at Eleusis at that time. And their sacrifices as well as their ancient ceremonies are observed by the Athenians in the same way as by the Egyptians; for the Eumolpidae were derived from the priests of Egypt and the Ceryces from the pastophoroi. They are also the only Greeks who swear by Isis, and they closely resemble the Egyptians in both their appearance and manners. By many other statements like these, spoken more out of a love for glory than with regard for the truth, as I see the matter, they claim Athens as a colony of theirs because of the fame of that city.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viola75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think the anscestors of the sumerians the ubadians were kushites?
the kushites had extensive trade with them thats for sure, as seen in the graves of the tombs they found before the nasser dam was completed.

3 places are mention in old texts

1.magan
2.meluhha
3.dilman

apparently these are meant to give clues to where the sumerians came from?

Posts: 142 | From: england sw | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
viola75 - I wonder if you understand the true implications.

In the Greek myth of Danaus, the Greeks claim that Egyptians built the first Greek cities.

In the Diodorus Siculus histories, the Egyptians claim that they built Greek civilization.

Yet 2,000 years later, White people in general, especially like the Khazar Jewess Mary Lefkowitz, contradict the testimony of the involved people themselves, and disclaim not only that Egyptians built Greece, but that Blacks were even there.

Think about that, the next time you look upon the kindly face of your White teacher.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by viola75:
i think the anscestors of the sumerians the ubadians were kushites?
the kushites had extensive trade with them thats for sure, as seen in the graves of the tombs they found before the nasser dam was completed.

3 places are mention in old texts

1.magan
2.meluhha
3.dilman

apparently these are meant to give clues to where the sumerians came from?

The Kushites were not Ubadians.

Magan= Egypt

Meluhha= Punt

Dilmun= Indus Valley

Kish= Sumer

Kush-Kerma etc.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is that It's wrong for people who did not live during the times of Greece to make claims about Greece that is refuted by scholars that lived during that Time.

If this is really true then Ancient Greeks did not see the world like how we see it today where Hatred over color, race etc is the norm.

It really pays to read what the Ancient Greeks themselves said and to ignore what modern scholars say because they come from a racist background and will coverup ANYTHING that Links Greece and Egypt.

I remember seeing a statue of an African created by the Greeks in full form and shapes, then I saw it a few days ago with it's nose ripped off. And I KNOW when they first showed it that it was Intact so the distruction happened some time in this decade. So we see that Hate still governs those who are in positions of power, sad really. [Frown]

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for viola75     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1.i have no teacher, so whats the implications ?? that blacks built greek civilization and that some greeks are descended from africans????????whats your point

2.who were the ubadians then?? what did they look like

Posts: 142 | From: england sw | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
viola75 - Are you White?

Or just a little slow?

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
im not white ,just say what you have to say about the true implications
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Often simple-minded Blacks believe what Whites tell them - especially Whites with titles and degrees. I am merely pointing out that may not be a good idea.

Mary R. Lefkowitz — also Lady Lloyd-Jones being the widow of Sir Hugh Lloyd-Jones — is Professor Emerita of Classical Studies at Wellesley College, Massachusetts.

Yet she is a degenerate racist liar.

viola75
Member # 17981

Rate Member
i think anybody who has been on this sites for years knows that there is lot of eurocentric views by those in positions of authority,regardless of whether they are teachers, lol i dont think your revelation is only known to a select few??

who said i believe all im told by whites??
and nowhere in my response to the opening post you did reflects this.

my posts about the 3 place names i got from robin walker.in the book when we ruled. is he white?????????

and what white told me my opinion about the ubadians being kushites???

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The most interesting observation is that there was a Greek city Cyreneaica in Libya almost as old as the oldest Greek cities on the European mainland.

Cyrenaica was not established by conquest... They hardly want to tell the true story of Cyrenaica because it becomes so obvious who the ancient Greeks were...

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"'What became of the Black people of Sumer?' the traveler asked the old man, for ancient records show that the people of Sumer were Black. `What happened to them?' `Ah,' the old man sighed. `They lost their history, so they died."

--A Sumer Legend

--------------------
"TRUTH IS LIKE LIGHTNING WITH ITS ERRAND DONE BEFORE YOU HEAR THE THUNDER" - Gerald Massey
"TRUTH IS FINAL" -Mumia Abu-Jamal

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
T&R - That's not really in keeping with our admittedly lowered standards. The Sumerians have a history that many have written about. No need for the esoteric mumbo-jumbo stuff.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Roll Eyes]

KMRT...

***public forum***

***I'll say what I dam well please...don't like it then...STFU AND DON'T READ IT AND KEEP IT MOVING***

***who the f**kclaat are you exactly, I mean really now..AGAIN...don't like what I have to say then....STFU AND DON'T READ IT AND KEEP IT MOVING***

***remembering that a superiority complex/attitude is nothing more than the outward manifestation of one's own inferiority complex and/or uncertainty about themSelf and/or others***

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T&R, dont take Mikey seriously. He's not worth it.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
T&R, dont take Mikey seriously. He's not worth it.

You don't know me...but trust me when I say...I DON'T.... [Wink]

A Black Man who cannot and does not show Black Women respect, who talks down to/at Black Women, etc., in the bigger picture is not a Black Man who stands for the upliftment, empowerment and unity of Black People....and is not a Black Man who should be taken seriously....

htp

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Hey T&R, aren't you getting a little carried away with yourself? My point was that if you had a question about Sumer, or some info about Sumer, you should just come out with it, instead of the soapbox Nigger sh1t - that's all I meant.
CircleOfLife
Member # 17562

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for CircleOfLife     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111 makes good use of his internet, with all this white turkish obsession and his overdramatic enthusiasm, but in truly, Mike111 you are the skid marks in a peckerwoods drawers.

The little balls of feces left over after the white turk has made a mess and not cleaned up properly.

Posts: 163 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^eloquent
Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com