EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Zionists - Masters of ethnic clensing

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Zionists - Masters of ethnic clensing
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for TheHorsenation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJjSzXkm55o

Duke's latest video you gonna love it!
(except the Lioness chick, that is)

ps. sorry for being offline for so long!

Posts: 223 | From: Germania | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of the points I disagree with is that Race is a Social Construct means white people don't exist. Culturally White people or a "White Race" exists I don't think Geneticists advocate that culturally a "black race" or Culturally a "white race", exists..but biologically its hard to say who is white and who is not..For instance Does Duke Consider a Pakistani to be Just as White as a Swede??

I don't understand, David Duke is fighting for the Culture of Europe but has a problem with race being a Cultural construct.

Also, one of the leading DNA advocates is Spencer Wells, and I believe he is Swedish I think, he has Red Hair and I doubt he is a Jew. I think he advocates "Regional Adams" but I have not researched that far.

Second, He is right about Jews claiming they can use DNA to say who is a Jew or not, But last I checked "Israel's DNA" does not exist.

Im glad he mentioned the Torah Jews against Israel and Zionism..Not all Jews are bad.

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/about/mission.cfm

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also think Multiculturalism is good to a certain extent, as long as it does not get out of hand. There should be a dominant culture.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheHorsenation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJjSzXkm55o

Duke's latest video you gonna love it!
(except the Lioness chick, that is)

ps. sorry for being offline for so long!

More evidence of the evil Jew conspiracy -

Evil Jews

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johann-hari/the-strange-strange-story_b_136697.html

web page

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheHorsenation
Member # 18137

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheHorsenation     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Nonprophet

you're probably trying to be sarcastic?

Anyway, it's not a conspiracy, it's fact. Not that "they are evil" per se, but that Jews are overrepresented in verious important cultural and economic sections.

I would not really care that much if they actually were so much smarter and better than all the rest of us, but this overrepresentation is sourced in the fact that the worldwide financial system is and has been historically in the hand of Jews, or so called Jews.

These people are not smarter of in any way better businessmen, they simply inherited the knowledge of how to scam a whole people and whole countries - actually the whole planet - with a monetary system that is nothing but a legalized pyramid-scheme really.

In the Middle Ages it was forbidden to charge interest (to Christians at least), thus the Jews managed to take total control of banking and the fraud that it is. (but the actual "invention" of the banking fraud is way older of course)

This is the source of how they managed to buy up all important media and other companies and totally take over places like eg. Hollywood.

Some Jews actually even admit it - and not meant "sarcastically". I recently read some big article by a Jew who boasted that the Jews own Hollywood. Of course he said the reason is they are simply smarter... but I already listed the real reason above. (the link to the article is in some David Duke video on youtube, check it out if you're interested)

These guys on top (of who are not all jews of course) LOVE to USE ANTISEMITISM to further their own agenda. Antisemitism is a jewish tool!

I am not talking about the average jewish dude, who may be your nice neighbour, but the crap on the top. They use and abuse their own race to both support them and keep them under control.

Posts: 223 | From: Germania | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheHorsenation:
@Nonprophet

you're probably trying to be sarcastic?

Anyway, it's not a conspiracy, it's fact. Not that "they are evil" per se, but that Jews are overrepresented in verious important cultural and economic sections.

I would not really care that much if they actually were so much smarter and better than all the rest of us, but this overrepresentation is sourced in the fact that the worldwide financial system is and has been historically in the hand of Jews, or so called Jews.

These people are not smarter of in any way better businessmen, they simply inherited the knowledge of how to scam a whole people and whole countries - actually the whole planet - with a monetary system that is nothing but a legalized pyramid-scheme really.

In the Middle Ages it was forbidden to charge interest (to Christians at least), thus the Jews managed to take total control of banking and the fraud that it is. (but the actual "invention" of the banking fraud is way older of course)

This is the source of how they managed to buy up all important media and other companies and totally take over places like eg. Hollywood.

Some Jews actually even admit it - and not meant "sarcastically". I recently read some big article by a Jew who boasted that the Jews own Hollywood. Of course he said the reason is they are simply smarter... but I already listed the real reason above. (the link to the article is in some David Duke video on youtube, check it out if you're interested)

These guys on top (of who are not all jews of course) LOVE to USE ANTISEMITISM to further their own agenda. Antisemitism is a jewish tool!

I am not talking about the average jewish dude, who may be your nice neighbour, but the crap on the top. They use and abuse their own race to both support them and keep them under control.

Why can't you judge people individually? Prerequisite to past genocides was for envious power hungry turds to dehumanize, cast blame and create paranoid conspiracy theories of the other group to justify extermination. The Banking interest system started in Italy so why don't you blame Italians or the Illuminati in Bavaria? Non-Jews like JP Morgan, Woodrow Wilson and his contemporary cronies all had major parts in Banking, U.S. National Monetary Commission, U.S. Federal Reserve Act, the Depression and Wallstreet.

Q: What is the world's wealthiest and most politically influential organization and lobbyist that far exceeds any other multinational corporation or govt entity? They also are major financiers of television and movie studios.

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com