EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Complete DNA test, only $99 from 23andme

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Complete DNA test, only $99 from 23andme
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I took advantage of this on DNA day and now they're doing it again it seems for the holiday season. The offer expires on Christmas and the only catch is that you have to subscribe to some magazine of theirs for $5 a month, over year. Still worth it imo (the test regularly costs $499!).

https://www.23andme.com/

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
I took advantage of this on DNA day and now they're doing it again it seems for the holiday season. The offer expires on Christmas and the only catch is that you have to subscribe to some magazine of theirs for $5 a month, over year. Still worth it imo (the test regularly costs $499!).

https://www.23andme.com/

Can you post or link some of your results?
Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
I think Sundjaita revealed his results on Reloaded...

Man I wish DNA tests were cheaper...but 99 bucks is not bad.

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com