EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Would Mesozoic humans be black?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Would Mesozoic humans be black?
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was thinking back to all those silly old movies and cartoons which feature white cavemen interacting with non-avian dinosaurs in tropical Mesozoic landscapes, and it made me wonder whether humans in such environments would really be white. Of course humans did not evolve during the Mesozoic Era, but if they had, would they be black rather than white? The Mesozoic was certainly more tropical than today, so hypothetical Mesozoic humans would have some tropical adaptations, but how much UV radiation would the Earth have received in Mesozoic times?
Posts: 7080 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHAHA!! Yall clowns are SO PREDICTABLE!

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephie_ELH
Member # 16197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephie_ELH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Humans would probably have looked a bit like tribespeople in the amazon, brownish...probably not white 'cause of the UV ect. [Smile]
Posts: 195 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
I was thinking back to all those silly old movies and cartoons which feature white cavemen interacting with non-avian dinosaurs in tropical Mesozoic landscapes, and it made me wonder whether humans in such environments would really be white. Of course humans did not evolve during the Mesozoic Era, but if they had, would they be black rather than white? The Mesozoic was certainly more tropical than today, so hypothetical Mesozoic humans would have some tropical adaptations, but how much UV radiation would the Earth have received in Mesozoic times?

tell us why it matters
Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will take a stab at it. It matters because in their heart of hearts, they really don't believe Blacks have history. So instead they will snatch up any prehistory they can. The rational behind that is, by laying claim to land (indigenous) they can, by default, lay claim to early history of all people. It is another trojan horse tactic of Afrocentrists.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
tell us why it matters

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Confirming Truth you are such a dim wit here you go making something out of an intellectual exercise there were no humans during the Mesozoic, and if humans did exist they would undoubtedly be dark because the climate was very hot.

Confirming Truth
I will take a stab at it. It matters because in their heart of hearts, they really don't believe Blacks have history. So instead they will snatch up any prehistory they can. The rational behind that is, by laying claim to land (indigenous) they can, by default, lay claim to early history of all people. It is another trojan horse tactic of Afrocentrists.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:

tell us why it matters
I agree

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brada-Anansi and Clyde, you fail to see the obvious. Just as with "Real" history, which is of Africans trekking all over the world, and creating original civilizations as they went. Whites were left out, so they just went ahead and made-up a history for themselves leaving Blacks out.

Now Confirming Truth is continuing that tradition by making-up a "situation" where he thinks Whites with their lack of melanination, might have been able to survive.

But that is just as bogus as their history. The climate of those times had higher levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere and are thought to have caused the world temperature gradient from north to south to become almost flat: temperatures were about the same across the planet. Average temperatures were also higher than today by about 10°C. In fact, by the middle Cretaceous, equatorial ocean waters (perhaps as warm as 20°C in the deep ocean) may have been too warm for sea life, and land areas near the equator may have been deserts despite their proximity to water. The circulation of oxygen to the deep ocean may also have been disrupted. Plus high levels of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere means higher UV levels.

That means that just as now, the Earth is the White mans enemy. A White person without clothes would die from cold in the low UV areas, and would sunburn and die in the warm high UV areas.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
re-read what i wrote, buddy, but this time, take your TIME! I never said they were human. I said "Prehistory" and "indigenous" - KEY WORDS.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Confirming Truth you are such a dim wit here you go making something out of an intellectual exercise there were no humans during the Mesozoic, and if humans did exist they would undoubtedly be dark because the climate was very hot.

Confirming Truth

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you mean to tell me in a totally made-up scenario when there was no Africa..so no Afro-centrist ..you find time to blame Afro-centrist for posing a what if question asked by a non African, non Afro-centrist..man!! that makes you uncompromisingly stupid.

whose civilizations in that era Afro-centrist want to claim through a back door Trojan horse?T Rex??? [Roll Eyes]

Mike I understand what you are saying ever saw the movie 1Million yrs B.C or any of those man vs Dino movies?? no BLK or Dark folks in any of them.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some hairless chimps:

-

-

-

-

Posts: 42930 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ashes is not the only one of his rare kind. Another hairless chimp called Cinder was born at the Saint Louis Zoo in Missouri. Also born with full hair, she soon lost it but was still readily accepted by the other chimps.

Like you Lioness, they are unnatural: Whereas your condition is called Albinism, Both animals suffer from alopecia universalis, which is also found among humans! Sadly, Cinder passed away this past February, so curious visitors will have to travel to India to get a peek at Ashes.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
First off, I did not know OP was a non-Afrocentrist. Second, my point is Afronuts will claim ANYTHING, even non humans, just to lay claim to different lands, thus laying claim to any historical or prehistorical legacy of civilizations ARISNG from those lands --vis-a-vis, trojan horse.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
So you mean to tell me in a totally made-up scenario when there was no Africa..so no Afro-centrist ..you find time to blame Afro-centrist for posing a what if question asked by a non African, non Afro-centrist..man!! that makes you uncompromisingly stupid.

whose civilizations in that era Afro-centrist want to claim through a back door Trojan horse?T Rex??? [Roll Eyes]

Mike I understand what you are saying ever saw the movie 1Million yrs B.C or any of those man vs Dino movies?? no BLK or Dark folks in any of them.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Confirming Truth - Speaking of Trojan horses, you DO understand that the Trojans were, like everybody else, BLACK PEOPLE! He,he.

-

He,he, damn boy, you are running out of places.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^Oh Lord!!!!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
^Oh Lord!!!!

Ya, he was Black too!

Hebrew from the Levant as you may remember.

They looked like THIS!

-

He,he, damn boy, you are running out of places.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SMFH [Roll Eyes] KMRT
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com