EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Gay Conservative says the Conservative Movement is welcoming to Gays..LOL (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Gay Conservative says the Conservative Movement is welcoming to Gays..LOL
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that kid is mentally ill.

quote:
Originally posted by .Charlie Bass.:
The kid is not mentally ill, he's just going through some phase that kids go through, no more no less. Sexual attraction and or sexual intercourse between two people of the same sex is most definitely not the norm, its the exception.

Little Confused Charlie-Boy

Oh, what to do for the Boy who Dressed as a Princess...

I can see it now Charlie-boy beating the Cross Dressing Demons out of the little kid...

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am a religious conservative, not to be confused with the retard conservatives

Religion equals retardation, dumbass.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is a man trying to come to terms with his gayness and religion notice he said he believed he was gay at four.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyU5wL9z4PA

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''I can see it now Charlie-boy beating the Cross Dressing Demons out of the little kid.''

[Big Grin]

Hey Charlie what do you think about Brada-Anansi's video (Joy Behar Show)?

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masuyi
Member # 16939

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masuyi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^@ Grumman, Charlie as usual is not following any coherent line of reasoning.

He claims the boy is mentally ill, then he says that the boy is just going through a phase, totally reversing himself telling us that the boy is not gay.

If he ever did have a gay boy, this attitude of his would be destructive for the parents as well as the boy.

In that Joy Behar video, Pastor Jim Swilley touched on a common phenomenon in many churches of training member not to be gay. All you get from that are repressed pathological undercover gay people. This is why Charlie thinks that gay is a mental illness. He knows from experience.

Posts: 84 | From: Oakland, Caifornia | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Here is a man trying to come to terms with his gayness and religion notice he said he believed he was gay at four.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyU5wL9z4PA

Religion isn't the problem, since the Word of God is quite clear on homosexuality, I don't believe that guy knew he was "gay" since four, no four year old knows that, its his gayness he's having a problem with, I'm not moved at all by this. The homosexual behavior is at variance with the teachings of the Bible and those who live that lifestyle have no part in the kingdom of God, making men sympathetic and feeling sorry for them has nothing to do with God.
Posts: 2598 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
''I can see it now Charlie-boy beating the Cross Dressing Demons out of the little kid.''

[Big Grin]

Hey Charlie what do you think about Brada-Anansi's video (Joy Behar Show)?

I gives a damn about the Joy Behar show and especially the View, just a bunch of liberal, judgmental old women teaching the world that anything goes and anything is normal. If that was my kid I would not have allowed him to dress up in girly clothes nor would I have told him thats its ok, sorry, I'm not going to set my kid up for ridicule and shame when they get older, no matter how cute and innocent my child looks. We live in a society that is increasingly becoming more immoral and less godly each minute and I will not be consumed up in it.

Satan has done a great job deceiving people, making people think things like this and acceptance of homosexuality are "progressive" and for the good of society when its the furtherest thing from the truth.

Posts: 2598 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''Grumman, Charlie as usual is not following any coherent line of reasoning.''

Yeah, Charlie Bass has forgotten, or more likely ignored, everything that was discussed on this topic about a month ago.

Charlie bass says with authority that,

''I don't believe that guy knew he was "gay" since four, no four year old knows that.''

Charlie goes from implicit to explicit all in one sentence.

Can you prove he didn't know it? I don't know if he knew it but he seems like he did. And you are making an explicit statement that says you do know he can't know it. Then this means you've been holding back your proof for a later date. Well if I was as far behind as you are in this thrashing I wouldn't hesitate one minute to gain the upper hand with proof. So let's have it. [Wink]

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
''Grumman, Charlie as usual is not following any coherent line of reasoning.''

Yeah, Charlie Bass has forgotten, or more likely ignored, everything that was discussed on this topic about a month ago.

Charlie bass says with authority that,

''I don't believe that guy knew he was "gay" since four, no four year old knows that.''

Charlie goes from implicit to explicit all in one sentence.

Can you prove he didn't know it? I don't know if he knew it but he seems like he did. And you are making an explicit statement that says you do know he can't know it. Then this means you've been holding back your proof for a later date. Well if I was as far behind as you are in this thrashing I wouldn't hesitate one minute to gain the upper hand with proof. So let's have it. [Wink]

Besides his words which are probably not sincere, how do you know he knew he was gay since 4? Little kids that age don't even know what gay is, thats why I'm skeptical, for all I know this guy is just saying this to further the homosexual agenda. There is no way he can reconcile is homosexuality with God and make it work for man cannot serve two masters, he has to choose God and the truth of His Word or he has to choose living a sinful lifestyle thats at variance against the Word of God. Thats sympathy crap that far left liberals try to run doesn't move me at all because those same damn liberals talking all of that "acceptance" for everything talk reject religious people and tell them what they should believe and worship or tell them that religion is wrong, they're hypocrites.
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
''Besides his words which are probably not sincere, how do you know he knew he was gay since 4?''

I recall saying I don't know if he knew but he said he did. And I would have to agree that I'm sceptical that he could look at other men and know he was gay at that age. Having said that he knew at some point he was gay and even if 4 years old is up for argument his gayness isn't. Would you disagree if he came back and said the age was 6 instead?

I remember when WWll ended. I was 2 years and 10 months old when it was announced; and this has been verified by family members that I knew it. So a lot of people may not know certain things but others do even at young ages. And before you say gay isn't the same as remembering the end of an event the fact is it is remembering something.
So you can't say the guy didn't actually know he was gay even if he was too young to articulate in terms as it is known today.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He said he believed he was 4 so he himself wasn't even sure..in any case he probably recognized he was some how different at an early age.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masuyi
Member # 16939

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masuyi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When I was a very young boy, although I did not dress up like a princess, I did exhibit behaviors that both of my parents tries to discourage. Fortunately I had parents who were not religious fanatics and they never resorted to "beating it out of me". However, growing up I recognized that some of my behavior was a disappointment to them and I tried to fit in. By the time I hit puberty I knew for sure that I was gay but I was not sexually active until I was 21 when I officially came out.

I was fortunate not to have endured some of the most extreme rejection most gay kid experience growing up. I believe that my parents had a much more difficult time adjusting than I did because they believed that they somehow failed. That is to say that my Mom felt like it was her fault. Also, both of them constructed a false fantasy that I must have been molested at age 4. Between two and four years of age seems to be about the age when certain personality traits manifest.

Both of my parents are still married and retired now. They are more religious now than they were when I was growing up. However, they have grown a lot and they do accept me as do my siblings and their kids.

I like to joke with Charlie that he is secretly gay only because he continues his attempts to impose his notions on everyone of what he thinks is the word of god. Of course he is entitled to his personal beliefs. But the problem is that he would like to extend his interpretation of a Bible to dictate science, politics, law etc..

Posts: 84 | From: Oakland, Caifornia | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Masuyi:
When I was a very young boy, although I did not dress up like a princess, I did exhibit behaviors that both of my parents tries to discourage. Fortunately I had parents who were not religious fanatics and they never resorted to "beating it out of me". However, growing up I recognized that some of my behavior was a disappointment to them and I tried to fit in. By the time I hit puberty I knew for sure that I was gay but I was not sexually active until I was 21 when I officially came out.

I was fortunate not to have endured some of the most extreme rejection most gay kid experience growing up. I believe that my parents had a much more difficult time adjusting than I did because they believed that they somehow failed. That is to say that my Mom felt like it was her fault. Also, both of them constructed a false fantasy that I must have been molested at age 4. Between two and four years of age seems to be about the age when certain personality traits manifest.

Both of my parents are still married and retired now. They are more religious now than they were when I was growing up. However, they have grown a lot and they do accept me as do my siblings and their kids.

I like to joke with Charlie that he is secretly gay only because he continues his attempts to impose his notions on everyone of what he thinks is the word of god. Of course he is entitled to his personal beliefs. But the problem is that he would like to extend his interpretation of a Bible to dictate science, politics, law etc..

The Bible very clear about homosexuality, there is no way that it can ever be interpreted to condone homosexuality, so its no my interpretation of the Word, the Word speaks for itself, the bible says murder is a sin, yet nobody tries to twist scriptures to make murder into something that God accepts, why do it with homosexuality?

I follow the Word, I don't care what politicians, scientists and law do, there are many things that are sinful that are legal, so nothing is new under the sun.

Masuyi
Member # 16939

Rate Member
Originally posted by Charlie Bass,
quote:
Originally posted by Masuyi:
quote:

The Bible very clear about homosexuality, there is no way that it can ever be interpreted to condone homosexuality, so its no my interpretation of the Word, the Word speaks for itself, the bible says murder is a sin, yet nobody tries to twist scriptures to make murder into something that God accepts, why do it with homosexuality?

I follow the Word, I don't care what politicians, scientists and law do, there are many things that are sinful that are legal, so nothing is new under the sun.

As usual Charlie, you totally miss the boat!

Everyone is not going to accept your book as the word of god. You are certainly free to believe in your interpretation of your book. It is among Christians themselves who fundamentally disagree on the exact interpretation of their writings. But fortunately we still enjoy separation of church and state in the USA.

The danger of religious conservatives is that they are organized in an attempt to the change laws so that they conform to their literal interpretation of the Bible. The aim is to limit freedoms and control the flow of wealth by pitting one group against the other.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Charlie, As a so-called Christian Conservative, Do you believe in the standardization of Common Law versus Commercial Law in America?
Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masuyi
Member # 16939

Rate Member
^^ I don't know MelaninKing, we shall see whether Charlie Bass is capable of greater depth of analysis beyond his narrow "word of god" interpretations.
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I gives a damn about the Joy Behar show and especially the View, just a bunch of liberal, judgmental old women teaching the world that anything goes and anything is normal.

LOL charlieboy has problems with judgmental old people teaching the world this and that. But what the fuk is Christianity about if not being judgmental and proselytizing?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Satan has done a great job

Posts: 42954 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com