EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Ironlion admits to being white, alert the media

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ironlion admits to being white, alert the media
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
not that there's anything wrong with that but:

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

Both my parents are whites from West Africa...

We are the Muurs
the first whites by right of class
the original nobility of Europe
the aborigines of earth

your Lord by divine right
your teacher by celestial appointment!

I am a MUUR from the eternal Kingdom
of Marrakech and Ityopia

I am the real white

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

quote:

We are the Muurs
the aborigines of earth

of Marrakech and Ityopia

I am the real white

This is old news. The first whites were the MUURS by nobility of birth, by blood and class...

quote:
"OED, which explains the pronunciation difference, follows:

OE. blæc, blac (def. blace) = OHG. blah-, blach- (in comb.); a word of difficult history. In OE., found also (as the metres show) with long vowel bla¯ce, bla¯can, and thus confused with blác shining, white:— OTeut. *blaiko- (see BLAKE), as is shown by the fact that the latter also occurs with short vowel, blăc, blăcum; in ME. the two words are often distinguishable only by the context, and sometimes not by that."

[Big Grin]

quote:
" A quite different set of circumstances is revealed by another pair of verbal polar opposites: black and white. Despite English phrases of the sort “as different as black and white,” the two words appear to have the same origin. Black comes from the Anglo-Saxon “blaece,” and white from the Anglo-Saxon “blac,” which is still active in its cognates “blanch,” “blank,” “bleak,” and the French “blanc.” Both black and white have as their distinguishing properties the absence of color, and employing the same word for both strikes me as very perceptive of King Arthur’s lexicographer. "
[Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is you position on

1) Lemuria

2) Washitaw

3) Albert Churchward

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^What has that to do with my Royalty and Nobility as a Muur from Marakech?

You said I claimed I was white by class, and I admit that. I posted conclusive evidence of etymology of the word bleac.

Case closed.

If you can prove to the contrary, bring forth your evidence.

Put up or shut up!!!

quote:
^Lioness the shameless

We are the Muurs
the aborigines of earth

of Marrakech and Ityopia

I am the real white
whereas you are a pink ass
a bleac, a bleached blanco...
from Gotha-Botha...

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:

We are the Muurs
the aborigines of earth

of Marrakech and Ityopia

I am the real white

Told you this bitch was a Wannabe I-talian Rasta...LOL

Good work exposing this bitch..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
quote:

quote:

We are the Muurs
the aborigines of earth

of Marrakech and Ityopia

I am the real white

blah blah baaaaa..
Do you like the Real Nobility of Europe.. the real whites of Europe before you Gothas:
 -

Come be a man, a real man.... [Big Grin]
go see your doc for some MOJO! [Big Grin]

ACCEPT YOUR ROOTS - lol!
"It is not just where you come from...it is...hehehe": [Big Grin]

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump this Sh*t up....

Expose this wannabe Racist Mole....

HAHAHAHA!!

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Bump this Sh*t up....

Expose this wannabe Racist Mole....

HAHAHAHA!!

Geri you are such a gwoat:

Read:

"The ‘White People’ (social rank phrase) was officially adopted by the ‘Whiggamore Party’ in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, and was henceforth misapproriated by the reds, and fervently propagated for popular acceptance during the years, 1854 to 1863 A. D."

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Geri, you are such an ignoramus:

Read the following excerpt from Black’s Law Dictionary – Fourth Edition- West Publishing Company:

Free White Persons: “Free White Persons” referred to in Naturalization Act, as amended by Act July 14, 1870, has meaning naturally given to it when first used in 1 Stat. 103, c 3, meaning all persons belonging to the European races then commonly counted as white, and their descendants, including such descendants in other countries to which they have emigrated.

Free White Persons includes all European Jews, more or less intermixed with peoples of Celtic, Scandinavian, Teutonic, Iberian, Latin, Greek, and Slavic descent. It includes Magyars, Lapps, and Finns, and the Basques and Albanians.

It includes the mixed Latin, Celtic-Iberian, and Moorish inhabitants of Spain and Portugal, the mixed Greek, Latin, Phoenician, and North African inhabitants of Sicily, and the mixed Slav and Tarter inhabitants of South Russia.

Free White People does not mean Caucasian race, Aryan race, or Indo-European races, nor the mixed Indo-European, Dravidian, Semitic and Mongolian peoples who inhabit Persia. A Syrian of Asiatic birth and descent will not be entitled to become a naturalized citizen of the United States as being a free white person. Ex parte Shahid, D.C.Or., 6 F.2d 919, 921; Ex parte Dow, D.C.S.C., 211 F. 486, 487; In re En Sk Song, D.C.Cal., 271 F. 23. Nor a native-born Filipino. U.S. v. Javier, 22 F.2nd 879, 880, 57 App.D.C. 303. Nor a native of India who belonged to Hindu race. Kharaiti Ram Samras v. United States, C.C.A.Cal., 125 F.2nd 879, 881.>

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^And there was quiet!

Geri do you comprehend now? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Pink boi, you can now go back to wet-dreaming..

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member

We are the Muurs
the aborigines of earth

of Marrakech and Ityopia
I am the real white

Whereas you Jari Judass Jakass
are a pink ass
from Gotha-Botha...

--------------------
Lionz

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Beware of the Racist Mole...

quote:

We are the Muurs
the aborigines of earth

of Marrakech and Ityopia

I am the real white

[/QB][/QUOTE]

quote:
As We can See IronLiar's 3 sources cntradict each other...LMAO..

This Source says Nederthals had Hair and skin Variety on only 1% were MCR1 Plus it claims that Humans and Neaderthal had different evolutionary paths to Red Hair..

[Smile]

quote:
The whole shebang!

MC1R Gene Mutations Suggest some Neanderthals Were Red Heads

The international team says that Neanderthals' pigmentation may even have been as varied as that of modern humans, and that at least 1 percent of Neanderthals were likely redheads.

To ensure that the MC1R point mutation was not due to contamination from modern humans, the scientists checked some 3,700 people, including those previously sequenced for the gene as well as everyone involved in the excavation and genetic analysis of the two Neanderthals. None showed the mutation, suggesting that Neanderthals and Homo sapiens followed different evolutionary paths to the same redheaded appearance.

- Harvard

Iron Lion Source..Claims 4% has no evolutionary benefit, Tin Liar is too stupid to realize MC1R is an Evolutionary mutation not a Relic like the 4% N. Genes..

The Neanderthal DNA appears in the modern human genomes randomly, suggesting it offers no evolutionary benefit and is merely a genetic relic.

Iron Lion Source..
quote:
Dr Harding said: "It seems to be the logical conclusion to what I am saying that all Scottish redheads are descended from Neanderthals.

"The gene is certainly older than 50,000 years and it could be as old as 100,000."

Neanderthals were skilled hunters and warriors who are thought to have indulged in cannibalism, eating of human flesh by other humans. .

But experts insist they were really a caring bunch at heart.

Small with slumped shoulders, prominent brows and a high forehead, Neanderthal man had a broad chest and muscular arms and legs. Scientists say the stereotypical Scot would not be too far removed from his Neanderthal ancestors.

Indeed, Scots have long celebrated the traits of defiance and disobedience that are often found in redheads with hair- trigger tempers.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/FLINTSCOTS%3B+Scientist+says+red+hair+gene+is+Neanderthal-a073222285

^^^
Now this clown finds some moron who claims "Scots" are Red Head neaderthal based on somebody's opion and not Biological studies or Genetic studies..and this..LMAO, depite the evidence showing that Neaderthals were not Humans not thought like Human beings..but even so, The Scots are One of many Caucasians.

Once Again Tin Lion failed to shw Straight Hair=4% neaderthal Genenes in Human Biology..

LMAO

Tin Liar is mentally unstabble, her self hating mentality is dependent on stealing Whiteboy Rome..LOL

Go Back to I-talia bitch..

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Beware of the Internet Radical that was too piss scared to fight Afronut when he called her out...

Watch out for these Pussified "Wh"-iggas...These Coward Internet Radicals!!!

quote:

We are the Muurs
the aborigines of earth

of Marrakech and Ityopia

I am the real white

[/QB][/QUOTE]

quote:
For all so-called white folks on this board
and abroad...I wish unu no harm..
Hotep!
But the truth is for everyone..

IronLion!

quote:
One settler two bullets!!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Pink Jakass

Read again

[Read the following excerpt from Black’s Law Dictionary – Fourth Edition- West Publishing Company:

Free White Persons: “Free White Persons” referred to in Naturalization Act, as amended by Act July 14, 1870, has meaning naturally given to it when first used in 1 Stat. 103, c 3, meaning all persons belonging to the European races then commonly counted as white, and their descendants, including such descendants in other countries to which they have emigrated.

Free White Persons includes all European Jews, more or less intermixed with peoples of Celtic, Scandinavian, Teutonic, Iberian, Latin, Greek, and Slavic descent. It includes Magyars, Lapps, and Finns, and the Basques and Albanians.

It includes the mixed Latin, Celtic-Iberian, and Moorish inhabitants of Spain and Portugal, the mixed Greek, Latin, Phoenician, and North African inhabitants of Sicily, and the mixed Slav and Tarter inhabitants of South Russia.

Free White People does not mean Caucasian race, Aryan race, or Indo-European races, nor the mixed Indo-European, Dravidian, Semitic and Mongolian peoples who inhabit Persia. A Syrian of Asiatic birth and descent will not be entitled to become a naturalized citizen of the United States as being a free white person. Ex parte Shahid, D.C.Or., 6 F.2d 919, 921; Ex parte Dow, D.C.S.C., 211 F. 486, 487; In re En Sk Song, D.C.Cal., 271 F. 23. Nor a native-born Filipino. U.S. v. Javier, 22 F.2nd 879, 880, 57 App.D.C. 303. Nor a native of India who belonged to Hindu race. Kharaiti Ram Samras v. United States, C.C.A.Cal., 125 F.2nd 879, 881.> [Big Grin]

ACCEPT YOUR ROOTS - lol!

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Ask Afronut(Gigantic) about how this Mole Fraud Pussed out of meeting him man to man, face to face...

LMAO...

Bump This S#it Up!!!

Expose this Wannabe I-Talian Internet Thug...

-

quote:

I am the real white

[/qb][/QUOTE]
quote:
Hotep!

IronLion!

quote:

[/QB][/QUOTE]
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Ask Afronut(Gigantic) about how this Mole Fraud Pussed out of meeting him man to man, face to face...

Blah blah blah baaaaa....

quote:

I am the real white

quote:
Hotep!

IronLion!

quote:

[/QB][/QUOTE] [/QB][/QUOTE]

Ignoramus Pink Gwoat

Go and confront the challenge I have for you here. Be a man, instead of cussing and cussing and swearing like a motherless child:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=8&t=007074&p=12#000573

PUT UP OR SHUT UP!!! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Do you like the Real Nobility of Europe.. the real whites of Europe before you Gothas:
 -

go see your doc for some MOJO! [Big Grin]

ACCEPT YOUR ROOTS - lol!

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

--------------------
Lionz

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

Read the following excerpt from Black’s Law Dictionary – Fourth Edition- West Publishing Company:

Free White People does not mean Caucasian race, Aryan race, or Indo-European races, nor the mixed Indo-European, Dravidian, Semitic and Mongolian peoples who inhabit Persia. A Syrian of Asiatic birth and descent will not be entitled to become a naturalized citizen of the United States as being a free white person. Ex parte Shahid, D.C.Or., 6 F.2d 919, 921; Ex parte Dow, D.C.S.C., 211 F. 486, 487; In re En Sk Song, D.C.Cal., 271 F. 23. Nor a native-born Filipino. U.S. v. Javier, 22 F.2nd 879, 880, 57 App.D.C. 303. Nor a native of India who belonged to Hindu race. Kharaiti Ram Samras v. United States, C.C.A.Cal., 125 F.2nd 879, 881.>

Iron prior to the Naturalization act of 1870 aliens of African nativity and persons of African descent were not allowed by the U.S. government to be citizens of the United States. After this 1870
act was passed persons of African descent were allowed to become citizens but it wasn't until later Asians, darker skinned people from the middle east were included.

Why do you see this outdated race based law determined by white Europeans as valid. Please answer this question.

I don't know if the entire quote above is from Black's Law Dictionary. Regardless, I do not think you understand it. Please take an open mind and consider what I am about to say, I am being serious.

The history of naturalization in the United States
is quite clear on this.

1) As the statement above says "Free White Persons" means quote

"meaning all persons belonging to the European races then commonly counted as white"

This means that their skin color was very light.
This is exactly and precisely what it means.
Like the statement above also says quote

"Free White People does not mean Caucasian race"

This is because immigrants from western and southern Asia, such as Syrians and Asian Indians, dark-skinned peoples who were nevertheless uniformly classified as Caucasians by the leading anthropologists of the times.

http://academic.udayton.edu/race/01race/White05.htm

So at the time the term "Caucasian" was too broad a category to mean the same thing as "white". In other words
the intent of the law at that times was to say
-all whites are Caucasian
-but all Caucasians are not white-

So in 1870 Syrians and Asian Indians were excluded from the right to become citizens. They were considered Caucasian by anthropologists of the time but not white Caucasians, not "free white people"

http://books.google.com/books?id=2nc8AAAAIAAJ&pg=PA1113&lpg=

2) At this same point in time where dark skinned "Caucasians" (according to Black's definitions) were continuing to be excluded from citizenship as well as East Asians and non-whites from all over the world also excluded. There was an exception. The exception was the Naturalization Act of 1870 itself. Slavery had recently been abolished in 1865.

http://encyclopedia.jrank.org/articles/pages/6061/Citizenship-and-Race.html

Although technically The Fourteenth Amendment 1868 guaranteed citizenship to all people born in the United States regardless of race, class, or gender
throughout the late nineteenth and the twentieth centuries, restrictions on immigration and naturalization based on countries of origin continued. Naturalization was limited for groups thought suspect, such as Chinese nationals, perpetuating a racial idea of citizenship.
Naturalization Act of 1870 limited American citizenship to "white persons and persons of African descent," barring Asians from U.S. citizenship.

But after a devastating civil war the people, as the law put it, "of African descent” many of them freed slaves, "black people" were "granted" citizenship before Asians and other people of color.
However the law became symbolic for blacks as our claims to legal citizenship were trumped by social and political subordination and physical backlash, i.e. racism.
In 1882, Congress addressed Asian citizenship directly in the Chinese Exclusion Act.
The Exclusion Act, which was renewed in 1892 and in 1902, sought to restrict Chinese immigration and naturalization. The Act formed the basis for other race-based exclusion measures, including successful efforts to deny naturalization to Hindus, Japanese, Middle Easterners, and East Indians. Chinese persons, including Chinese Americans, were ineligible to apply for citizenship until 1943, when the Exclusion Act was effectively nullified.

2) So the fact that naturalization in 1870 was extended from white skinned people to also include
dark skinned Africans should not be confused with calling dark skinned Africans "Free White People"
That is completely ridiculous.
If you do the proper research, primary sources of how U.S. government lawyers were using these racial terms and what they meant it is quite clear.
"Free white people" means European people with very light skin. Again quoting from the Black's law you quoted:

Free white people:
"meaning all persons belonging to the European races then commonly counted as white, and their descendants"

So in 1870 not only were "Free white people" allowed to be citizens but black people of African decent were also (if only symbolically)

3) You have to understand difference of what was intended by the people who wrote these laws at the time. When we look at who is being included as what they were calling "white people" they said it includes

"Moorish inhabitants of Spain and Portugal"

they are interpreting "Moorish" as quote:

the European races then commonly counted as white, and their descendants, including such descendants in other countries to which they have emigrated.

They are talking about European light skinned people "white people" who had migrated to Spain.
Now many people would say that the Moors were black people or many of them were. That's fine but they were not talking about them.
They were talking about light skinned people in Spain, white people. Whether it's proper to call them "Moors" or not is a separate issue. The pint is when the mentioned the Moorish inhabitants of Spain and Portugal they were not talking about dark skinned people, i.e. black people.

Somebody could step in and say, look white people, you slipped up you said in your law that "Free white people" also includes the Moors of Spain
and you messed up because the Moors were really black so now you can't keep your definition of "Free white people" to mean skin color. Ha ha we got you.

But you are misunderstanding the Naturalization Act of 1870. It was to include black people of African descent as well as those who already were citizens the "Free white people"

The Naturalization Act of 1870 was not an act to redefine the term, "Free white people" to include dark skinned people. It was to a law to include recently freed slaves and exclude Asians including
those who they considered dark skinned non-white Caucasians.
You may argue that there is not such a category but at the time they meant this to mean people like Syrians and Dravidian.

Later citizenship would include them and everything else but the term "free white people" was unchanged: people from Europe with very light skin.

The term "free white people" originates in the earlier Naturalization Act of 1790 and meant the same thing in the later act of 1870.
It was the citizenship law that changed not the terminology

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

blah...blah...blah..
Free white people:It includes the mixed Latin, Celtic-Iberian, and Moorish inhabitants of Spain and Portugal, the mixed Greek, Latin, Phoenician, and North African inhabitants of Sicily, and the mixed Slav and Tarter inhabitants of South Russia.

MOORS of Germany

-

Moors of Rome

-

Moors of Ireland

-

Moors of England

-

Moorish Europe - Video

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-black-dynasty-of-europe-part-ii-european-moors-video-documentary/

Moors of Portugal

quote:
A presença de africanos em Portugal é anterior à própria nacionalidade(1143). Entre o século XV e meados do século XIX, os negros tiveram uma importante presença em Portugal, não apenas como escravos, mas também na cultura. Um estudo genético recente do Instituto Ricardo Jorge (Lisboa) mostrou a presença de «sangue africano» no Sul do País, com importantes bolsas nas zonas de Coruche e Alcácer do Sal
You need more explanations???

Any more questions? [Big Grin]

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
That's very nice Iron but Henry Campbell Black would not agree with you.

I'm not saying he was right.

But clearly he would not agree with you.

And for some reason you use his dictionary to prove you're white.

you win Iron, I have to agree

you are white

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
That's very nice Iron but Henry Campbell Black would not agree with you.

I'm not saying he was right.

But clearly he would not agree with you.

And for some reason you use his dictionary to prove you're white.

you win Iron, I have to agree

you are white

Dunce, are you arguing with a Dictionary of Law?

Free white people:

It includes the mixed Latin,

Celtic-Iberian, and

Moorish inhabitants of Spain and Portugal,

the mixed Greek (black Greeks),

Latin (Nigri-Latinis),

Phoenician (Cartheginians),

and North African inhabitants of Sicily, [Big Grin]

and the mixed Slav (Morlachs, Waallas)

and ... the inhabitants of South Russia (Colchians?)

See Black Law's Dictionary 4th Edition [Big Grin]

- Aboriginal Iberian! Original Whites! [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
 -

Gerri

work up some MOJO! [Big Grin]

ACCEPT YOUR ROOTS - lol!

-

Can you make a connection? [Big Grin]

-

quote:
^Lioness the shameless

We are the Muurs
the aborigines of earth

of Marrakech and Ityopia

I am the real white
from Gotha-Botha...

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^Gerri Geri Judass

Lil red-haired scottish bastard...

What you gonna say noooowwww?

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
 -

Gerri

ACCEPT YOUR ROOTS - lol!

-

-

quote:
^Lioness the shameless

We are the Muurs
the aborigines of earth

of Marrakech and Ityopia

I am the real white
from Gotha-Botha...

QUOTE]Originally posted by IronLion:
Dr Harding said: "It seems to be the logical conclusion to what I am saying that all Scottish redheads are descended from Neanderthals.

"The gene is certainly older than 50,000 years and it could be as old as 100,000."

Neanderthals were skilled hunters and warriors who are thought to have indulged in cannibalism, eating of human flesh by other humans. .

Small with slumped shoulders, prominent brows and a high forehead, Neanderthal man had a broad chest and muscular arms and legs. Scientists say the stereotypical Scot would not be too far removed from his Neanderthal ancestors.

Indeed, Scots have long celebrated the traits of defiance and disobedience that are often found in redheads with hair- trigger tempers.

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/FLINTSCOTS%3B+Scientist+says+red+hair+gene+is+Neanderthal-a073222285
[/QUOTE]^^^
[Big Grin]

the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''The first whites were the MUURS by nobility of birth, by blood and class...''
=====

And the guy (psuedo-historian/charlatan) who invented the concept of ''Mu'' (a white man might i add) was a fisherman who just made up the entire mythical continent MU for money. But as we know blacks are the dumbest on the planet, of course they fall for quackery...

Look at American 'faith healers' and other fraudsters...why do they only target black people?

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
=====

blah... blah... blah

Do you know Black Dictionary of Law?

Go check the Fourth Edition then come back...

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
=====

blah... blah... blah

Do you know Black Dictionary of Law?

Go check the Fourth Edition then come back...

Lion!

The Muur is the owner of Europa by divine right;
the Muur brought sciences and arts to Europa;
the Muur brougt international trade and tavel;
the Muurish Cavalry were the original Knights;
So the Muurs were the first whites!

the Muurish governors were the original Squires
and Lords and Barons and Kings of Europe..

All before you ran outta Gotha/Botha/Slava
and turned this world upside-down!

Learn your history..know thyself! [Big Grin]

Lion!

the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''the Muur brought sciences and arts to Europa;
the Muur brougt international trade and tavel''
====

Just yet another contradiction from the Afrocentrics...

they claim blacks were indigenous to Europe but then claim the Moors INVADED Europe and brought the primitive native europeans science...

Make up your mind to your fairytale...

So are blacks native or did they invade?

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
=====

And the guy (psuedo-historian/charlatan) who invented the concept of ''Mu'' (a white man might i add) was a fisherman who just made up the entire mythical continent MU for money. But as we know blacks are the dumbest on the planet, of course they fall for quackery...

Look at American 'faith healers' and other fraudsters...why do they only target black people?

Hell Yeah man!!!

ROTFLMAO....

These Clowns are pathetic, they talk about "Da White Man Bes Albino"...but EVERY SINGLE THING they advocate from Egyptology(The Study of Egypt) to their "Muurish Science" is a creation of the white man...

Don't forget the (Not so)Noble Drew Ali plagerized the "Aquarian Gospel of Jesus Christ"...and other works by Whites...

Sara Suten Seti exposed the Moors for what they are.(although I don't advocate the B.P.C)...

Frauds who want to be the Whiteman...

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
====

they claim blacks were indigenous to Europe but then claim the Moors INVADED Europe and brought the primitive native europeans science...

LOL, Is it not clear to you this clown deep down inside wants to be a White Man...

Also notice they will claim the Greeks are black until Greek Homosexuality is discussed, then suddenly the Greeks are white..LOL.

Notice these clowns never talk about the Debt the Muslims and the Moors own to Byzantium, and to the Christian and Jewish Artists that helped decorate Muslim Palaces in Al-Andalus.

These clowns want to be white.So Sad.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
====

Moronoic Cassaride

Muursih people have been living in Europe since the Neolithic ages, before any pink albino mutant was born.

You pink gothas, slavas and bothas are the originally bleacs of Europe. Because bleac meant bleached skin, i.e. skin bleached by leprousy.

"Bleac Cagots" ... that was the name you were called prior to your spreading black death, an infectious disease which caused almost the extermination of the black Europeans... just like you did with the natives of North and South America.

I gave you a reference to the middle English word "bleac" "bleachd" "blanco"... go confirm your origins. Search google for "the Cagots"...

So with that you will begin to understand the pictures below:

quote:
 -

Gerri

ACCEPT YOUR ROOTS - lol!

-

-

quote:
^Lioness the shameless

We are the Muurs
the aborigines of earth

of Marrakech and Ityopia

I am the real white
from Gotha-Botha...

[/qb][/QUOTE]QUOTE]Originally posted by IronLion:

[/QUOTE]^^^
[Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
====

Blah blah blah...

Also notice they will claim the Greeks are black until Greek Homosexuality is discussed, then suddenly the Greeks are white..LOL.

blah blah blah.....

Brainless Gerri the pink Jackass

Just watch how Cassarida your sister will disappear after getting some few mental blows...

Remember the "white armed Memnon"?

BTW why are you so stuck on homosexuality, butt sex, and gang rape? Are you sure you are normal???

You need a psychiatrist before your peadophiliac fantasies land you in very very big problem...

Anyways, watch Cassridas, your brain, get destroyed ... [Big Grin]

quote:

.... [/qb][/QUOTE]

Free white people:It includes the mixed Latin, Celtic-Iberian, and Moorish inhabitants of Spain and Portugal, the mixed Greek, Latin, Phoenician, and North African inhabitants of Sicily, and the mixed Slav and Tarter inhabitants of South Russia.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
^^What has that to do with my Royalty and Nobility as a Muur from Marakech?

You said I claimed I was white by class, and I admit that. I posted conclusive evidence of etymology of the word bleac.

Case closed.

If you can prove to the contrary, bring forth your evidence.

Put up or shut up!!!

quote:
^Lioness the shameless

We are the Muurs
the aborigines of earth

of Marrakech and Ityopia

I am the real white
from Gotha-Botha...

quote:
quote:
Haemoglobin does not appear under dark skin, only light skin types. Hence why the peoples of Europe have been called ruddy or red for centuries.

Only fair white skin can be sunburnt red as well, dark does not turn red.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redlegs

''Redlegs was a term used to refer to the class of poor whites that lived on colonial Barbados, St. Vincent, Grenada and a few other Caribbean islands...According to folk etymology, the name is derived from the effects of the tropical sun on their fair-skinned legs.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redneck

''Originally used in reference to poor, white farmers, Redneck is historically a derogatory slang term to refer to working class Southerners in the United States...probably derived from individuals having a red neck caused by working outdoors in the sun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ruddy

'' pinkish tone of ruddy called ruddy pink is often referred to simply as ruddy when describing the colour of the cheeks of some Caucasians

Geri Geri Pink Jakass, Lyingass gyal

Do you both understand now?

Cassride speaks! [Big Grin]

Any more questions???

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
2000 years of Muurish European History

Ancient Italy Robe

-

Could not be wiped away so easily...(Bob Marley)

Modern Africa Robe
 -

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Up...

--------------------
Lionz

HidayaAkade
Member # 20642

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for HidayaAkade     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

--------------------
"Kiaga Nata"

Posts: 200 | From: Akahara | Registered: Aug 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com