EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Direction of this forum? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Direction of this forum?
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1. would you like to keep this as anything goes forum? Which means we can talk about anything you wish?

2. Would you like the forum to move into a more scholarly direction and discuss ancient Egypt and ancient African history. Included would be discussion about the origins of man.

3. I don't care. I am simply here because this forum is a free-for-all

4. How would you suggest this forum be run?

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No votes? How about you lioness?
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ausar

Run the Forum the way you want to run it. If I had to choose, I say #2.

Don't let Lioness rattle you she likes to create threads about the dumbest of things....She also likes to create Threads using words that others have said. Lioness has some issues and it's apparent that we need you to bring this forum back to what it use to be. Hopefully this allows other vets like Rasol and Evergreen to come back again.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I cast my vote for #2.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Voting #1

If you want something more heavily moderated it should be done in Egyptology not here.

If you don't like Egmond's threads do not delete them because they are part of the history of the forum.

Because of Freedom of Speech this forum must reamin a "free for all"

free

for

all

-even people we do not agree with.
-one of my recent threads was deleted.

If you think "Jane Austin was Black" is off topic to Ancient Egypt then a thread of this title should have a place in a forum entitled

Black History

The thread can then be moved there.

However the Ancient Egypt forum has functioned as a free topic area because we already have the forum Egyptology

The forum Egyptology could be moderated to the extent of only topics on ancient Egypt

But people should have an outlet for free thinking including white and black supremacists

Maybe this forum should be renamed something other than "Ancient Egypt"

One forum could be moderated to stay on topic

but the other should remain free, my opinion

Freedom of Speech over Everything

lioness

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
I take it you vote for number 1? Any other posters want to vote?
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
No more votes?
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

2. Would you like the forum to move into a more scholarly direction and discuss ancient Egypt and ancient African history. Included would be discussion about the origins of man.

^Definitely this option. "Anything goes" is too troll-friendly.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote #2 as well!

I too am sick and tired of the off-topic, off-the-wall, threads that are just plain retarded.

Edmond Codfried by the way obviously has black self-esteem issues as his threads always try to claim European peoples as blacks.

He also accuses me of being multiple people in this forum and no doubt he'll now include Ausar in that list. The guy is crazy but then again so are all trolls.

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Let your voices be heard Egyptsearch posters!!!!!
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sundjata and Djehuti support censorship of this forum even though there is a whole other forum called Egyptology, which is more in lockstep with #2 and has more potential for being more heavily moderated.
To have a separate forum called "Ancient Egypt" is redundant of "Egyptology".
It should be renamed or just left alone and Egyptology can be the more boring heavily moderated forum.

But that's not good enough for them they want two forums where people stroke each other and conform.

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khufu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote #2 as well!
Posts: 98 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote for #2 obviously.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I can't believe THESE PEOPLE
There's already an Egyptology section yet they want their lockstep views also in the Ancient Egypt section.

It's just a power grab, tyranny of a possible majority. real slick

DEAL with this:

there should not be two forums of the same subject "Egyptology" which is synonymous in subject with a forum that would be called Ancient Egypt

-Explorer will support be on this:

Supremacists are needed so that there is an opportunity to debunk them

-
^^^the New ES Order

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lioness don't you see this is just an attempt to silence the challenge to afrocentric bias. Did you think you so called vote would count,

Their Paradise at Reloaded was a failure, Egyptology section is a Failure, so now Stalin and his enforcers are here to slience E.S once and forall.

Non Prophet warned me earlier...I should have listened.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just call me Jari

Before you came to this forums, The entire section was moderated by Ausar....Very few people got banned. But the insults and posting of nasty pics was deleted.

Ausar never deleted posts of people with different opinions as can be seen in Salassan, Chimu etc. They finally got banned because when there arguements were refuted, they would try to make things personul.

I really don't know who turned you into an Agent but really you have the wrong Ideas about Ausar. You really need to get a Grip and realize that Insults will never get you far.....Yet thats what you are defending...Sad [Frown]

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
It was my thread entitled

"is this person BLACK or WHITE?"

which seemed to inspire this

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Did you check your personal message,Lioness?
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote for 1.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-
Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't see why the forum is called 'Ancient Egypt."
If it is an "anything goes" forum, perhaps think of
calling it "General" or something like that. I
think you should create another forum called
History-Culture to replace the title 'Ancient
Egypt. LEt all non-Egypt related research, Anthro,
Evolution, IQ, history, whatever, etc go
there. Use a "General" forum for the rest of the
nonsense, and miscellaneous. Calling it
"Ancient Egypt" when a large number of posts have
nothing to do with Egypt makes no sense.

For example, look at the recent thread titles and
topics below. About 20-30% of the Ancient Egypt
forum could possibly be moved to a General/
Miscellaneous/Junk category since it consists of
personal vendettas, racist rants, celebrity and
pop culture etc etc- nothing much to do with
Ancient Egypt except in the most tangential way.

The moderator should create a more serious
History-Culture forum, (guidelines would be
published), and just move threads that dont fit
to this unmoderated "General/Miscellaneous" forum.

A serious History-Culture forum does not mean
there will not be sharp debate and sarcasm, and
disagreement. But it will be more focused and
will get rid of the personal garbage, vendettas, and frivolity.
The burden of proof should be on posters to reformat
any thread that was moved to "General" so it
passes muster for History/Culture.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

DO THE THREADS BELOW HAVE ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL TO
DO WITH ANCIENT EGYPT?

Looks like our little Sand Nigger ausar wants to play rough Mike111

wow...Is this why mah Niggas hate on "sandniggas"? lol! dana marniche

New Zeigtgeist Movie Check it out In Full Brada-Anansi

South African President Jacob Zuma thinks he's talking to imbeciles vwwvv

Breaking! China pulls mummy

The Holy Roman Emperors were Black Men! Mike111

Allah written on nubian temple?? asante

'UFO' Hovers Over Jerusalem's Dome of the Rock Shrin. osirion

what if Abraham Lincoln had shipped all black people to Africa the lioness

Tunisian pebble ripples Dhar ul~Islam's pond waters alTakruri

WAS JANE AUSTEN BLACK? Egmond

I am back! multisphinx

Clyde Winters hero, Mike111 Pages: 1 2 alTakruri

OT: Redefining RAPE Serpent Wizdom

"We don’t allow dogs to breed" Arwa

Step Outside Bro! Booski Love

OT: The First Sexual Revolution And Its Discontents Arwa

We are at their MERCY! And there is rarely Mercy Mike111

Racists angry over the casting of a black as a Norse god in upcoming flick: Thor

black vs. white guys: sexual taste Pages: 1 2 Whatbox

Bob Marley rolling over in his grave: Jamaican artists glorifying skin bleaching

Food Grade hydrogen peroxide [Cure for all diseases?] Arwa

holesale juicy tracksuits,coats,sweater stephany

IS THERE A NEW HOLOCAUST IN PROGRESS? Egmond Codfried 27 19 January, 2011 09:57 AM

Martin Luther King Assassination: The Evidence You’ve Not Seen TheHorsenation

ot: Libya arrests two Berbers for spying Mazigh

MLK on Vietnam: Great Orator Just call me Jari

World Turns Upside Down: Falling blackbirds, tree climbing elephants...what next? IronLion

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
I didn't name the forum Egyptology. It was named that by sammy.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No. 2 and ....

i'll post on it later but ATM i feel your lenient and fair style is cool enough.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote 1 with some moderation necessary.but open to any topic,or change it into a miscellaneous page..but again with moderation.

Edmond has original and controversial ideas let him express them.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by zarahan- aka Enrique Cardova:
I don't see why the forum is called 'Ancient Egypt."
If it is an "anything goes" forum, perhaps think of
calling it "General" or something like that. I
think you should create another forum called
History-Culture to replace the title 'Ancient
Egypt. LEt all non-Egypt related research, Anthro,
Evolution, IQ, history, whatever, etc go
there. Use a "General" forum for the rest of the
nonsense, and miscellaneous. Calling it
"Ancient Egypt" when a large number of posts have
nothing to do with Egypt makes no sense.

For example, look at the recent thread titles and
topics below. About 20-30% of the Ancient Egypt
forum could possibly be moved to a General/
Miscellaneous/Junk category since it consists of
personal vendettas, racist rants, celebrity and
pop culture etc etc- nothing much to do with
Ancient Egypt except in the most tangential way.

The moderator should create a more serious
History-Culture forum, (guidelines would be
published), and just move threads that dont fit
to this unmoderated "General/Miscellaneous" forum.

A serious History-Culture forum does not mean
there will not be sharp debate and sarcasm, and
disagreement. But it will be more focused and
will get rid of the personal garbage, vendettas, and frivolity.
The burden of proof should be on posters to reformat
any thread that was moved to "General" so it
passes muster for History/Culture.

[b]

Actually my posting was about modern racism in Egypt so was kind of relevent.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
1. would you like to keep this as anything goes forum? Which means we can talk about anything you wish?

3. I don't care. I am simply here because this forum is a free-for-all

4. How would you suggest this forum be run?

Ausar I really must ask why you would ask for votes first from the person who didn't take any thing seriously, made your forum the haven for trolls and took many of the legitimate postings on Egypt as done by Wally and others and tried to make light of them because they were about African Egypt.

Egypt is a serious subject but you are not going to get serious postings with taking silly posters for more than they are worth.

PS - sorry it got a little out of hand with the Iberian a while ago. I guess that's why we need a moderator.lol!

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It doesn't matter to me. Do what you like, but I suppose you could have both options 1 & 2 simultaneously, if you liked.
Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
That's true Dana but there is a fine line I must walk. I realize if this forum is too serious it will turn people off and they will go elsewhere and if I am too much of a pushover people will take advantage of me and take me for weak.

I asked for their input because they are apart of this forum also. I donot like censorship myself because I feel it hinders intellectual discussion. Nothing should be off limits.

Quetzalcoatl
Member # 12742

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quetzalcoatl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote for #2
Posts: 833 | From: Austin, TX | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KING:

Just call me Jari

Before you came to this forums, The entire section was moderated by Ausar....Very few people got banned. But the insults and posting of nasty pics was deleted.

Ausar never deleted posts of people with different opinions as can be seen in Salassan, Chimu etc. They finally got banned because when there arguements were refuted, they would try to make things personul.

I really don't know who turned you into an Agent but really you have the wrong Ideas about Ausar. You really need to get a Grip and realize that Insults will never get you far.....Yet thats what you are defending...Sad [Frown]

Peace

King is correct. Also, the trolls are not just the Eurocentrics but even the crazy Afrocentrics that want to claim everything European as black. Ausar has been way more than fair, when he allowed the various trolls' arguments degenerate into personal insults and such yet does not ban them.

P.S. Those who argue that Ausar is somehow dictatorial and totalitarian are either dumb or lying through their teeth, since Egyptsearch allows you to express your ideas and arguments about Egypt much more than say Mathilda or Dienekes ever would. (I think Lionass is an agent of Mathilda) shhh.

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
zarahan understands that it makes no sense to have two forums, Egyptology and Ancient Egypt which generally is the same subject.
Blockheads don't get it.

Even Wally realizes there is no reason for him to go to the Ancient Egypt forum when there is an Egyptology forum.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
Ausar I really must ask why you would ask for votes first from the person who...blah... blah...

so you want to stick with Mubarak, no democracy?
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It became the same because people continue to post O.T stuff without regards for the reason it was created, I believe folks who whine the most about moderation generally want their trollish behavior go un-checked it ain't got nothing to do with silencing un-popular opinions.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With impartial moderation, option one would be attractive. Alas, moderators are personalities like everyone else, and are more than likely to be biased. Moderation, as far as I can see, will only be needed to restrain reactionary racist vitriol against one group, generally blacks. Short of correcting mistakes in academia and or mass media, racism should not be tolerated.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^Mike rest easy Explorer has approved your brand of vitrol

One thing I think should be moderated is people who bump up their own threads. It could be allowed once.
But Wally and Ironlion constantly do this.
It's not discussion
It's a form of masturbation admixted with exhibitionism

The standard should be what if everyone did this.
examples:

1)everybody bumping up their own threads all the time (Wally and Ironlion)

2)people getting emotional and replying with their own graphics promotions, example zahrahan and non profit
zaharahan with the long ass premade not directly related emotional spams
and nonprofit with his oversized IQ diagrams

Imagine if everybody did these two things, bumping their own threads up constantly and looking for every opportunity to post their over sized graphics, from already annoying to ruining the forum

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

Reading must not have been classes you passed in school. I was referring to racism against one group or another in general. However, I noticed that most of the vitriol is against continental Africans, and Mike is one of the prominent culprits of this. I suggest you train yourself into getting into the habit of asking, and not allow your broken English reading skills misguide you or put words into other's mouth.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

One thing I think should be moderated is people who bump up their own threads. It could be allowed once.
But ... and Ironlion constantly do this.
blah ... blah ..blah.. forum

Lioness my Dunce

You must still be suffering from nightmares haunted by Muurish Emperors of Ancient Rome ....

Nigrinus

Septimus Severus

Amelianus

Macrinus

Bassimus Severus

and a long eminent lines of other
Muurish Emperors of Roman Empire... [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say if anyone should be monitored it should be Argyle104, he has absolutly nothing to contribute and pretends to be an Afrocentric. He should have been banned along time ago.

Also there is a particular Japanese Marketing poster who has various accounts posting threads in all the forums trying to sell cheap purses or something, that should be against the rules too.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mazigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought that the egyptology subforum was limited to egyptian topics, and "ancient egypt" was open to the civilizations related to ancient egypt.
In this suborum you should remove those "publicity posts" (to visit that or to learn this...). And racistic threads.
It would also be nice if you can remove the too broad images in order to keep the topic readable.

I know also that some would make it a "blackness" subforum, but it sould stay like this, and you remove what i noticed as example.

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^^^^
Jeez cant you learn how to type English properly or at least type in Arabic to Alwaadberry so he can translate, no one understands your jibberish.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
Is that necessary, in this particular thread?

If the Site No Longer Fits, You must; Moderate?

I'm sure there was a thread 2-3 years ago regarding this very subject.
Obviously many threads within the Egyptology and Ancient Egypt Directories with factual corrections suddenly transform into Ancient Africa or African American history threads.

Is it possible those researching African, African American history, or in Egmung's case, African-European history post in Egyptology and Ancient Egypt simply because there are no more appropriate directories due to the site's original and quite ancient layout?

If one is unprepared to revise the site, then offering moderation options is the only choice. So, If you must, I choose both.
Meaning;
Pick a Directory (Egyptology/Ancient Egypt) and apply moderation there while allowing liberal exchanges in the other.

Still, you have to recognize the compromise, because moderation and censorship is no real solution as opposed to site update and revision.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
Well Do you know what the hell he just said...??

Honestly Mazie gets under my skin, he makes threads saying people will have their faces blacked when they go to hell etc.

For someone who has been on this forum for a long time, he gets under my skin with his racialism....

If he continues to be racist, I will return the favor.

But seriously, What they hell did he say??? Do you understand Arabic so you can translate for him.

Im being serious here I don't understand what he is saying half the time.

Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mazigh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Honestly Mazie gets under my skin, he makes threads saying people will have their faces blacked when they go to hell etc.
"

I believe you're a teenager; I'm sorry if so. It is not my aim to hurt you, it is a bit complicated manner to prove that the semits were not black.

You understand this?
http://www.answering-islam.org/Index/B/blackskin.html

Posts: 883 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
So Mazie, now you are going to post a link to a site that is attacking Islam on the whole. Do you hate blacks that much??

Are you really claiming there were no blacks amoung the Arabs, Was Muhammed Black, Don't know but there were black Arabs in Arabia.

Like Altakruri says you are nothing but Berber centrist racist pushing your own version of White Supremacy.

Do you tell the Black Muslims you prayed with 5 times yesterday that their Face and Skin is that of Eternal Damnation...??

Is your mentality representative of Islam??

Mazigh
Member # 8621

Rate Member
jari,
You're childish. I won't reply on your posts any more.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^^
My questions are quite straight forward, are you having a hard time admitting this...

If anything should be a Curse for Damnation it would be Luekoderm skin that is at risk for Skin Cancer and Sun Burn.

Do Racists like you and Mormon Racists honestly think Pale skin is a blessing?? If anything it a curse its Pale Skin and not Dark Skin.

And lets be clear Mazie you racism does not stop at Semites, your recent thread claiming blacks are cursed from the curse of Ham proves this. Yet you forget your desert and Mountain Dwelling progenity comes from Ham too, so you Berbers are Cursed along with other Blacks.

Your desert Ghettos and Servile history to the Romans and Arabs(And at some times the Blacks in Mauritania and Mali) as Barbarics and the fact that you carry the history of your servile past with the Moniker "Berber" proves you Berbers fit the "Servant of Servants" curse of Cannan over any blacks.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ You two must champion moderation, cause you are sure making a good case for it.

Jari, Mazigh has several other open threads.
Why not attach one another in one of those and allow this particular thread to stay on topic?

I'm just saying.... [Roll Eyes]

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why hasn't this forum's search feature been reactivated so that I can more easily access the numerous intellectual thrashings and scholarly beatdowns I've administered?
Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I just came up with a brilliant idea

here are the new proposed categories

1) EGYPTOLOGY

2) BLACK

3) WHITE

anything that appears in the wrong section gets moved to the right section

That's it. This system is mathematically* prefect.
You can't improve on that

-taking votes for the new system

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Yes, Lionese,

Your proposed format is the extreme of simplicity.

Which group will you spend most of your time?
One describing your own "race", Black, or Egyptology?

The problem with your proposal is that Egyptsearch and the very broader topic of Egypt it's will branch Internation. Therefore, the Division of topics are best presented in an International friendly menu.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com