EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT: Are AwlaadBerry and Altakruri Berbers? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: OT: Are AwlaadBerry and Altakruri Berbers?
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone notice how this dana marniche character never backs up anything it says. This forum is about facts and evidence, not baseless opinion.
Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 010     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
While Afro-Americans struggle to prove their blacksupermacism by selling the idea of a black egypt, master of civilization, to escape the fact fo their miserable history as descendents of black Africans slave

What do you mean by the above??

Because, they can hardly convince the Arab or Hebrew people that those black Africans are originally not fake Semits.
To get an idea on this problematic, please see read this article written by a black sudanese

We Already discussed that there were blacks present among the Arabs(Particularly in the South) and the Hebrews as revealed by Me and Altakruri, Villa Tornolia has good representation of Judea's black population. So who cares what Modern Jews and Arabs who are mixed with Turks and Europeans heavily or Pure European converts as the case with some Ashkenazi.

He names himsels after a kingdom wich was related to the Berbers (almoravides), but he himself looks (according to his avatar) very Fulani. This Fulani's are said to be existed thanks to the intermingling of Berbers and black africans
^^^^^
This is a contradiction, as the Al-Murābiṭūn hailed from the Area of Senegal and were describes as blacks, so how do you justify trying to seperate the Black Berbers and Black Africans??? Are the Black Berbers not Black Africans and the Al-Murābiṭūn not related their cousin tribes in Africa, did not both Fulani and Al-Murābiṭūn play an important role in the development of Mauritainia??

This study may explain a thing or two.

Avshalom Zoossmann-Diskin1,2,3
1  Department of Haematology and Genetic Pathology, School of Medicine, Flinders University, Adelaide, Australia
2  Department of Human Genetics, Sackler Faculty of Medicine, Tel-Aviv University, Israel
3  Current Address: Blood Bank, Sheba Medical Center, Ramat-Gan 52621, Israel

http://www.biology-direct.com/content/5/1/57

Posts: 22249 | From: Omni | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
awlaadberry
Member # 17426

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for awlaadberry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:

Even if it were true what you say about Awlaad and al Takruri - you need to remember what the semites said they were and that includes the Hebrews and Arabs - "the blacks".

[/QB][/QUOTE]

Hi Dana. I have no idea why Mazigh thinks that I am Zaghawa. If he knew anything about the tribes and the people that he is claiming knowledge of, he would know that Awlaadberry is an Arab tribe that has nothing to do with the Zaghawa. [Smile]

Posts: 895 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just call me Jari,

Explain your chart because it doesn't make sense.

Who made it?

What is their ideology regarding Africans or certain African populations or ethnic groups?

How do you know the chart is not fiction?

Don't run from these questions Jari.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
MelaninKing wrote:
quote:
To believe that all America's slaves where only taken from west Africa is absurd.
To understand what you are saying.

A person's mind would have to operate in the real world where reality exists and not the fantasy land that is entertainment and the internet.

In those two entities, fantasies trump logic and commonsense.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Anyone notice how this dana marniche character never backs up anything it says. This forum is about facts and evidence, not baseless opinion.

Go back to my posts I'm not going to say everything dozens more times. And you don't have to copy my "it" commentary about lyin'-ss. Make up your own - dimwit. [Wink]
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
MelaninKing wrote:
quote:
To believe that all America's slaves where only taken from west Africa is absurd.
To understand what you are saying.

A person's mind would have to operate in the real world where reality exists and not the fantasy land that is entertainment and the internet.

In those two entities, fantasies trump logic and commonsense.

Even if all of AMerica's slaves came through West Africa WHICH THEY DIDN'T they came from many diverse groups from all over the continent and some from outside the continent.

Do some of your own research if you dislike the facts, and stop projecting your Eurocentric and North African fantasies onto other AFrican descendants.

Like I said some of you need to throw away some of those Roots videos.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com