EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Volume 1 MATCH THIS HEAD

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Volume 1 MATCH THIS HEAD
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Volume 1 MATCH THIS HEAD

match the following head by posting a photo of person who best resembles the sculpture.
 -

Prince Ankh Haf

Prince Ankhhaf was an Egyptian prince and served as vizier and overseer of works to the Pharaoh Khafre, who was Ankhhaf's nephew. He lived during 4th dynasty of Egypt
Ankhhaf was a son of pharaoh Sneferu and an unknown wife. He had an elder brother, Kanefer. He was younger half-brother to Khufu, who became a king after Sneferu died.Ankhhaf had the titles "eldest king's son of his body" (sa nswt n khtf smsw), "vizier" and "the great one of Five of the house of Thoth" (wr djw pr-Djehuti).

Ankhhaf's tomb in Giza (G 7510) depicts his sister-wife Princess Hetepheres. Hetepheres was the eldest daughter of Sneferu and Queen Hetepheres I and thus Ankhhaf's half-sister. Hetepheres had the titles "eldest king's daughter of his body", "the one whom he loves" (sat nswt n khtf smst mrt.f) and "Priestess of Sneferu" (hmt-nTr Snfrw). Ankhhaf and Hetepheres had a daughter, who was a mother of Ankhetef.

Ankhhaf was almost certainly a witness to the building of the Great Pyramid of Giza and likely played a role in the construction of the Sphinx. His mastaba tomb, G 7510, was the largest in the eastern cemetery at Giza. A superb and realistic painted limestone portrait bust of Ankhhaf discovered in his tomb is considered the work "of a master" of Ancient Egyptian art from the time of the Old Kingdom, and can be seen at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Its catalog number is Museum Expedition 27.442.

Important:

RESTORATION PROCEDURE:

before posting people that resemble Prince Ankh Haf make sure to print out this picture and draw in the rest of the nose as you would imagine it to be.

Posts: 42954 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Volume 1 MATCH THIS HEAD

match the following head by posting a photo of person who best resembles the sculpture.
 -

Prince Ankh Haf

Prince Ankhhaf was an Egyptian prince and served as vizier and overseer of works to the Pharaoh Khafre, who was Ankhhaf's nephew. He lived during 4th dynasty of Egypt
Ankhhaf was a son of pharaoh Sneferu and an unknown wife. He had an elder brother, Kanefer. He was younger half-brother to Khufu, who became a king after Sneferu died.Ankhhaf had the titles "eldest king's son of his body" (sa nswt n khtf smsw), "vizier" and "the great one of Five of the house of Thoth" (wr djw pr-Djehuti).

Ankhhaf's tomb in Giza (G 7510) depicts his sister-wife Princess Hetepheres. Hetepheres was the eldest daughter of Sneferu and Queen Hetepheres I and thus Ankhhaf's half-sister. Hetepheres had the titles "eldest king's daughter of his body", "the one whom he loves" (sat nswt n khtf smst mrt.f) and "Priestess of Sneferu" (hmt-nTr Snfrw). Ankhhaf and Hetepheres had a daughter, who was a mother of Ankhetef.

Ankhhaf was almost certainly a witness to the building of the Great Pyramid of Giza and likely played a role in the construction of the Sphinx. His mastaba tomb, G 7510, was the largest in the eastern cemetery at Giza. A superb and realistic painted limestone portrait bust of Ankhhaf discovered in his tomb is considered the work "of a master" of Ancient Egyptian art from the time of the Old Kingdom, and can be seen at the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston. Its catalog number is Museum Expedition 27.442.

Important:

RESTORATION PROCEDURE:

before posting people that resemble Prince Ankh Haf make sure to print out this picture and draw in the rest of the nose as you would imagine it to be.

I already posted on this, this perhaps is already known to you? [Wink]

But to answer your question, it's best for you to finally take a trip to Egypt, and visit the site scenes. You will find indigenous people there who resemble Prince Ankh Haf perfectly.

And on that note, you are a complete dimwit!

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neferet
Member # 17109

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also found in Ethiopia as well [Wink]
Posts: 369 | From: US | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Volume 1 MATCH THIS HEAD

-

Prince Ankh Haf

Important:

RESTORATION PROCEDURE:

They should have painted his hair, the lines are clearly visible.

The boy in blue would him in his youger days.

-

The first man in the row, likely would be him during his days as a grown man.

http://galen-frysinger.org/egypt/aswan10.jpg

And this man resembles him aswell. If you look at the upper part of his nose, it matches.

-

Or him?
 -

Or him?
 -

Or perhaps?
 -

Fact is, you are completely null, when it comes to understanding the diversity of phenotypes in Northeast Africa.

Posts: 22244 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Sorry for the typo in the previous post. "Younger days"

quote:
Originally posted by Neferet:
Also found in Ethiopia as well [Wink]

Yes, which happens to be Northeast Africa too! [Smile]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for posting, please exclude younger people.

Ish Gebor's selection:
 -

-

Posts: 42954 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! at this white troll's ability to control his negro puppets. You guy's are like trained seals to him, barking on command.
Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
argyle you have already been exposed as being a Scottish white man.
Also you're just mad because you haven't figured out how to post photos yet.

A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is one of the rare examples of ancient Egyptian art to depict the individual in a realistic manner. Even the skin tone is very light compared to the color of dark red they often used.
Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by A Simple Girl:
This is one of the rare examples of ancient Egyptian art to depict the individual in a realistic manner. Even the skin tone is very light compared to the color of dark red they often used.

don't assume because some of them may have been this light that all of them were this light
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I don't think I'm going to comment, if somebody posts a photo that they thinks looks like Prince Ankh Haf if I think it does or not. I'm just going to see what people come up with. It takes time to find good matches or at least some similarities.
Also Simple girl, skin tone alone doesn't tell us much

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

don't assume because some of them may have been this light that all of them were this light
I'm going by what I see on this bust. The artist appears to have made an attempt to display the person as realistic as possible. I would assume that includes the skin tone also.
Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'm going by what I see on this bust. The artist appears to have made an attempt to display the person as realistic as possible. I would assume that includes the skin tone also.
If a different artist was doing another sculpture in some cases they might not have the ability to make a highly realistic sculpture. But if that was the case their ability to mix an accurate skin tone in paint is completely separate skills and even if not exactly the right color it is easy to
control the lightness or darkness of that color.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

Wondering if you can/would be willing to enlighten me about something [Big Grin] ...teach me a lil something something...it's your position that the ancient people of KMT (Egypt) were 'white'? Is this correct? If that is your position, that they were 'white' people...please teach me something....how did they protect their skin from sunburn/sun poisoning (blistering purple swelled, peeling, etc.) like I've seen happen to so many 'white' women tourists back home who stay out in the sun to tan themselves as dark as possible....(I am having memories from the 1970s and 1980s...these women would literally fry themselves in the sun.... [Big Grin] )...so tell me....how did the ancient 'white' Egyptians protect their fair skin from severe sunburn blistering, etc.- sunblock? [Confused]

[Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

btw.....your title "A Simple Girl" suits you well enuh....good choice indeed.... [Wink]

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
^ Are you suggesting that no white people can live in Africa? Or perhaps you are suggesting that no white people can live anywhere in the world where the temperature is greater than in Europe? Like Australia, South Africa, New Zealand etc.? Teach us why they can't.
'Calabooz'
Member # 18223

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Calabooz'     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

LOL! So tell me, what about the hundreds of other realistic busts that are shown with a skin color of dark brown and black? Are you saying that only the lighter ones are the most realistic, if so, why?
Posts: 46 | From: Los Angeles | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

A Syrian woman who does not have fair skin

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
^ Are you suggesting that no white people can live in Africa? Or perhaps you are suggesting that no white people can live anywhere in the world where the temperature is greater than in Europe? Like Australia, South Africa, New Zealand etc.? Teach us why they can't.

Yes, the do live there and suffer from skin cancer more than anyone else. Although many of the places aren't as hot is you may think. look it up all the places you have mentioned is where skin cancer reigns amongst white the most.

Remember ancient Egyptians use to dress almost naked.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Error correction the = they.

Yes, it maybe very right it resembles the original color, although the artwork was unfinished. But as you have seen. Even under those circumstances I have posted pics of Northeast Africans with the same color complexion and phenotypes. So your argument is null.

Plus historically North Egyptians tend to be more light in color as those from the South varying from place to place, because they live and always have lived close to the Mediterranean sea. Yet are genetically fundamentally African. But white, no not that....I am sorry to disappoint you on this. You folks you to live in the bushes and caves of Europe. You have no relation to ancient Egypt. Not culturally, linguistically, genetically, physical anthropologically or whatever kind of "ly".

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
thanks for posting, please exclude younger people.

Ish Gebor's selection:
 -

-

Why? The Prince was young once, at a certain point in his life. And from a physical anthropological view it is nice to speculate what he may have looked like at an early age.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
The boy in the back with the bear chest already comes close, at his age.
 -

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude your pic is way to huge, edit it on Flickr, We can even see your comparison.
Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Of course not Simple Girl....I am asking EXACTLY what I am asking, exactly how I asked it:

quote:
Wondering if you can/would be willing to enlighten me about something ...teach me a lil something something...it's your position that the ancient people of KMT (Egypt) were 'white'? Is this correct? If that is your position, that they were 'white' people...please teach me something....how did they protect their skin from sunburn/sun poisoning (blistering purple swelled, peeling, etc.) like I've seen happen to so many 'white' women tourists back home who stay out in the sun to tan themselves as dark as possible....(I am having memories from the 1970s and 1980s...these women would literally fry themselves in the sun.... )...so tell me....how did the ancient 'white' Egyptians protect their fair skin from severe sunburn blistering, etc.- sunblock?

Sunblock was it you say, that kept that ancient 'white' Egyptian civilization from sunpoisoning while building the pyramids?
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^MK, you must be very proud. The fruits of your labor have finally taken hold, and truth has sprouted forth from the seed.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike
Although it can be used for good or evil, The Internet is a great advance. Information relevant to the true Albino condition cannot be hidden as it has in the past.
All we need now are tools that emit specific focused red-shifted radiations, and our world will go back to Sun worship, versus the vampire's dark.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

LOL!
This is what you whites label as "Olive" skinned.
It's what we blacks call, White.

Not only is the woman in your picture pink skinned, but she is clearly a strong OCA defect candidate.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Hate to see what the "Fair Skinned" ones look like.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
quote:
 -  -
 -  -
 -  -

LOL!
This is what you whites label as "Olive" skinned.
It's what we blacks call, White.

Not only is the woman in your picture pink skinned, but she is clearly a strong OCA defect candidate.

I'm not matching anybody here just comparing skin tone only
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Ish, it's too hard to compare boys to somebody who looks to be 45-60. Please post only people who look older than 30
also note the size of the image. If it says over 800
or around 1000 it causes loading problems.

thank you

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Ish, it's too hard to compare boys to somebody who looks to be 45-60. Please post only people who look older than 30

thank you

I think the people I posted, match more than anyone else. They match in skintone and in phenotype. And likely also in genetype.

The statue is of stone without color, as not even the eyes have color, but neutral. Let alone the actual skin tone. His hairline is also self explanatory. The statue is obviously not finished. Though, despite of all that we logically can still match the originators of that land with this statue.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:

thank you

I think the people I posted, match more than anyone else. They match in skintone and in phenotype. And likely also in genetype.

The statue is of stone without color, as not even the eyes have color, but neutral. Let alone the actual skin tone. His hairline is also self explanatory. The statue is obviously not finished. Though, despite of all that we logically can still match the originators of that land with this statue.

the statue appears to be painted because the broken off parts are showing light gray unlike the
light reddish brown of the surface.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:

You need glasses.
Your visual comparison skills suck!

The woman skin tone is definitely within the class the Skin Cancer Foundation describes as, TYPE 1-2.

Type I: You always burn and never tan in the sun. You are extremely susceptible to skin damage as well as cancers like basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma. You are also at very high risk for melanoma, the deadliest type of skin cancer. Generally follow The Skin Cancer Foundation’s prevention tips but use a sunscreen with a SPF of 30+ and clothing with a UPF rating of 30 or higher. Seek the shade whenever you are out in the sun. Check your skin head-to-toe each month, paying careful attention to any suspicious growths, and make sure you have an annual professional skin checkup.

-

Type II: You almost always burn and rarely tan in the sun. You are highly susceptible to skin damage as well as cancers like basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma. You are also at high risk for melanoma, the deadliest type of skin cancer. Generally follow The Skin Cancer Foundation’s prevention tips but also consider using a sunscreen with a SPF of 30+ and clothing with a UPF rating of 30 or higher. Seek the shade whenever you are out in the sun. Check your skin head-to-toe each month, paying careful attention to any suspicious growths, and make sure you have an annual professional skin checkup.
 -

Type III: You sometimes burn and sometimes tan in the sun. You are susceptible to skin damage as well as cancers like basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma. You are also at risk for melanoma, the deadliest type of skin cancer. Be sure to apply a sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15 every day, wear sun-protective clothing, and seek the shade between 10 AM and 4 PM, when the sun is strongest. Check your skin head-to-toe each month, paying careful attention to any suspicious growths, and make sure you have an annual professional skin checkup.

Type IV: You tend to tan easily and are less likely to burn. But you are still at risk; use sunscreen with an SPF of 15+ outside and seek the shade between 10 AM and 4 PM. Follow all other Prevention Tips from The Skin Cancer Foundation as well. Check your skin head-to-toe each month, paying careful attention to any suspicious growths, and make sure you have an annual professional skin checkup.
 -

Type V: You tan easily and rarely burn, but you are still at risk. Check your skin head-to-toe each month, paying careful attention to any suspicious growths, and make sure you have an annual professional skin checkup. Keep an eye out for any suspicious growths, especially on the palms, soles of the feet and mucous membranes.
 -

Type VI: Never burns.
Check your skin head-to-toe each month, paying careful attention to any suspicious growths, and make sure you have an annual professional skin checkup. Keep an eye out for any suspicious growths, especially on the palms, soles of the feet and mucous membranes.
 -

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
type IV: You tend to tan easily and are less likely to burn. But you are still at risk; use sunscreen with an SPF of 15+
outside and seek the shade between 10 AM and 4 PM. Follow all other Prevention Tips from The Skin Cancer Foundation as well.
Check your skin head-to-toe each month, paying careful attention to
any suspicious growths, and make sure you have an annual professional skin checkup.

-
Type I: You always burn and never tan in the sun. You are extremely susceptible to skin damage as well as
cancers like basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma. You are also at very high risk for melanoma,
the deadliest type of skin cancer. Generally follow The Skin Cancer Foundation’s prevention tips but use a sunscreen with a SPF of 30+ and clothing with a UPF rating
of 30 or higher. Seek the shade whenever you are out in the sun. Check your skin head-to-toe each month,
paying careful attention to any suspicious growths, and make sure you have an annual professional skin checkup.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ The skin type descriptions here are OK, but the additional information regarding sunscreen is hype to misinform blacks of their susceptibility which in the U.S. is so low, it is in the noise.

Black people, be sure to NEVER use sun screen. It will impend your body's ability to convert Vitamin D.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Proctor & Gamble's Skin Chart is much better

As skin grows older, we start to see differences in its appearance - and not only differences in our own skins but differences between people of the same age. The changes are determined fundamentally by our inherited skin type, its response to its environment and sometimes our overall health.

Human Skin Types

Skin type skin color Sun response

I --------White----- Always burns, never tans
II ------- White----- Always burns, tans minimally
III------- White----- Burns minimally, sometimes tans
IV ------- Light brown---Burns minimally, always tans well
V -------- Brown --------Rarely burns, tans darkly
(African/Asian skins)
VI ------- Dark brown ---Never burns, tans darkly
(African skins)

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Melanin, on your Skin Cancer Foundation pictures are missing type III

Also you say that the Proctor and Gamble is better.
why is it better?

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
IMHO, the proctor & Gamble chart is better due to their not inserting the false information the Skin Cancer Foundation does.
It's straight forward, simple, and less misleading.

According to CDC and Albinism center collected data, types 4, 5, and 6 have virtually no incidence of melanoma and skin cancers. Something in the range of 1-2 incidents per year.

This turk displays type 3 skin condition.
He tans, yet is still susceptible to skin cancer/melanoma.
 -

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lyingass:

-

[Eek!] LMAO [Big Grin]

If you don't consider the woman in photo as fair-skinned, then I can only imagine what you consider as dark skin! LOL

Her complexion is actually the average of most north Euros, and her green eyes are definitely atypical of Syrians! If she really is a native Syrian, she is must be a descendant of an Eastern European slave concubine.

Posts: 26322 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
quote:
Originally posted by the lyingass:

-

[Eek!] LMAO [Big Grin]

If you don't consider the woman in photo as fair-skinned, then I can only imagine what you consider as dark skin! LOL

Her complexion is actually the average of most north Euros, and her green eyes are definitely atypical of Syrians! If she really is a native Syrian, she is must be a descendant of an Eastern European slave concubine.

Yes, a lot of people arent aware the Europeans, in perticular Easteuropians were taken as slaves to the Mideast...especially to places like Syria. They were known as Saqaliba in Arabic and Mamluks in Turkish by the Ottoman.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
Proctor & Gamble's Skin Chart is much better

As skin grows older, we start to see differences in its appearance - and not only differences in our own skins but differences between people of the same age. The changes are determined fundamentally by our inherited skin type, its response to its environment and sometimes our overall health.

Human Skin Types

Skin type skin color Sun response

I --------White----- Always burns, never tans
II ------- White----- Always burns, tans minimally
III------- White----- Burns minimally, sometimes tans
IV ------- Light brown---Burns minimally, always tans well
V -------- Brown --------Rarely burns, tans darkly
(African/Asian skins)
VI ------- Dark brown ---Never burns, tans darkly
(African skins)

A quick note if I may add.

The South Sudanese and South Indians are amongst the darkest in complexion. They are almost bluish black.

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ish Gebor:
quote:

thank you

the statue appears to be painted because the broken off parts are showing light gray unlike the
light reddish brown of the surface.

Here is an even larger image, where we can see more details, such as the shape of his nose and "nostrils", from this angle it appears to be wider than from a side view. This comprised with his fuller lips....gives us a clearer view of his possible ethnic background. [Wink]

There isn't much difference between the so called skin tone and original stone. I wonder what kind of stone was just during that time, not enough is known about the process of it up till now. By me...I may add. I don't know if weather, light or other external effects have played part. But in either case, this complexion also can be found in the Northern part of Nubia (Upper Egypt). And other indigenous tribes of Northern Egypt.

The same guy as before....your favorite...perhaps?

Your guy

Your pince

One more

Just like in the old days, can you imagine?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
I forgot to put up the link of the image.

Here it is. It's about 2.1 MB.

web page

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:

thank you

Here is Miss World from Egypt, no she isn't a man. And not in the age classification. But she does show resemblance in phenotype and skin color.

-

Even with this man she resembles, though he seems to be darker in skin tone. But other than that, in phenotype they are very near.

-

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com