EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Qadhafi warns France, "If I go down, France will be flooded with millions of Blacks!" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Qadhafi warns France, "If I go down, France will be flooded with millions of Blacks!"
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On a side note, Ive come into contact with many blacks who DON'T LIKE OTHER BLACK PEOPLE. Myself I am wary of befrinding certain blacks as I have lived around and associated with blacks all my life and know how some opperate.

I don't hate being black, I love my hood, but Negros will take advantage of you for real. Some blacks don't like other blacks though but they do still Marry black people. I notice alot of black women exibit this behavior, They won't allow their children to play with blacks, will send them to white schools etc. but will be the first to complain when a football or basketball player marries a white chick....lol.

I think Gigantic prob. does like black people because of his experience with blacks but still considers himself black.

I don't know if it makes sense or not but it happens, and you can't call these people House NEgros because usually they don't like whites but "Trust" whites more than blacks(who they put on the bottom rung).

I honestly don't trust no one, and Im more comfortable with blacks. I always feel my white friends are secretly racist because of ish I read on the net like Chimpout etc. But I don't let that stop me from being friends with whites.

I don't know but that is how Gigantic comes off to me, He prob. got burned trusting some black folks several times.

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nah, he's neither black nor nigger. He's a negro.
That is, if he's of African descent at all though
he might claim to be Haitian (Levite in BHI terms).

Let the boy defend himself and speak for himself.

If indeed a negro he sure is remorseful he is one.

If indeed negro he by definition is self-hating.
This is why, if indeed he is negro, he writes as he
does about himself and his father, mother, aunts,
uncles, brothers, sisters, and cousins, et al, in
such pejorative self-hating fashions and manners.

Whites and others burn each other every day but
do they rant on and on in a racial self-hating vibe?

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whites and others burn each other every day but
do they rant on and on in a racial self-hating vibe?

^^^^^
That's my point in some cirlces in America whites are seen as more trusting, commit less crime etc. Many Hispanics, blacks, (Im not sure about Asians as I don't interact with many Asians, though I do have some good Asian friends) etc are less trusting of each other and put whites on a pedalstool.

For instance many people think Whites don't do Drugs or Commit Crimes..etc. LOL, What a Crock of S@it...Almost all the whites I know do Drugs esp. Mary-J. Plus Meth is notorious in the white community, getting the moniker the White man's crack.

Alot of Con-men are whites because people Trust Whites. No Black man conman can do some of the stuff white are able to pull off IMO.

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Look Jeri if he critiques certain behavior amongst some blks OK!! but he makes universal statements about blks every where and at all times in history, for him I get the feeling that he thinks the only good blkman is a dead blkman..yeess he is that bad, and some Asians are just as F!ked-up and untrustworthy as anyone else I have met those too.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
That's my point in some cirlces in America whites are seen as more trusting, commit less crime etc. ...

For instance many people think Whites don't do Drugs or Commit Crimes.....

Only fools think that way...

And they are pinks not whites...
I, the Muur of Africa, am the original White
the first nobility, the aboriginal, the landlord!

Afrolic your old time friend,
is a pink nut, behind a key board and computer...
lol! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I doubt a black man really feels blacks are Lazy etc. No doubt there are Lazy blacks who don't work and steal like the Jelly Roll Ashy tail Negros that broke into my house but not all blacks are like this and this behavior is present in all races, hell it could have been a Mexican that broke into my house because my hood is half Mexican.

To all the folks that question Afronut's blackness the dude was part of the Hebrews in N.Y, ive seen some of his posts on other forums...He's black trust me

[Roll Eyes]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Look Jeri if he critiques certain behavior amongst some blks OK!! but he makes universal statements about blks every where and at all times in history, for him I get the feeling that he thinks the only good blkman is a dead blkman..yeess he is that bad, and some Asians are just as F!ked-up and untrustworthy as anyone else I have met those too.

Afronut never comes off as if he want's blacks dead..lol. I think the guy just wants a reaction kinda like Rev. Manning, the Clown Preacher that says stuff to get white folks behind him because he says what they(Majority of them at least) wanna say about blacks..I.E Chip on the Shoulder, Blacks should be happy they were enslaved bcuz Africans are lazy, blacks are lazy, shiftless, dependant on welfare etc. Deep down I doubt Afronut and the Rev. believe the ish they say they do it to counter this false sense of Pride that they think is bad for black people.

Honestly Im in the Middle, Blacks are not inferior to me nor are they "Superior" no race is. and Yeah, some people actually think Asians and Whites don't commit crimes...Go to Racist sites and they will track all the Crimes commited by blacks(which is nothing but a result of poverty or drug violations) but never say a damn thing about White Crime...such as Greedy whites who con other whites out of their money like Bernie Madoff, the Enron Exectutives and whole host of other Con-artists.

If anything Afronut is a black Conservative, like Rev. Manning.

Nothing wrong with that, not my cup of tea, Im a liberal...My M.O is to Milk the Rich for every extra penny, F-ck them.

Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are all missing the point. It is the arrogance of Blacks that really irks people. Whites and Asians have bragging rights and can somewhat excuse their indiscretions. What have Blacks accomplished in modern time to walk around with such hubris and pompous? Let me give you an example. Take a look at this bullshit -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZXbIXVg9uo&feature=related

How the hell do you expect to command respect with crap like this?! Unfortunately, my skin color associates me with these uncivilized half-man, -simian.

Oppressed people don't get respect with this nonsense, just ask the Jews! They know exactly how to be reckoned with the best while in a lowly state. The Negro should take note of the Jew and learn something. Jews twerk their mind, not their shyt hole! Youtube has exposed Blacks; as spiritual law stipulates, what is in darkness shall come to light. God doesn't respect the proud, especially one who is ignorant, full of false pride. God is exposing the negro clown for the world to see.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:

Afronut never comes off as if he want's blacks dead..lol. I think the guy just wants a reaction kinda like Rev. Manning, the Clown Preacher that says stuff to get white folks behind him because he says what they(Majority of them at least) wanna say about blacks..

Blah blah blah.....

Honestly Im in the Middle, [Roll Eyes]

Blacks are not inferior to me nor are they "Superior" no race is. ....

Blah..blah..blah......If anything Afronut is a black Conservative, like Rev. Manning.

Nothing wrong with that, not my cup of tea, Im a liberal... [Roll Eyes]

Blah..blah..blah..

Geri Gari

You are a self-hating pink ass like Afrolic your buddy and genetic co-traveller.

Quit pretending that you are black.

Quit hanging around black people you mad hater, and bad faker.

Y'all pink-ass dummies ain't fooling anyone but yourselves..... [Big Grin]

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
You are all missing the point. Whinnnnnnnneeeeeeee ......

This dirty sewer roach is on a roll... LOl! [Razz]
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
So what man??

What about the school that sent 100% black males to college??

what about our inventors, artists, philosophers, thinkers, etc.

What about the FACT that Blacks Changed the Western Culture on its head, that blacks opened the door for Non-whites and even women to have a fair chance in the west??

Dude all people have Bragging rights. That's the problem you don't want to admit the African
contribution to history. You try all sort of ways to seperate africans like upholding the idea of a Negro etc.

I can see where you are coming from, but just because certain blacks behave and act a certain way does not mean the whole collection of blacks do.

Carry yourself how you see fit, Why they hell are you worried about that ish anyway?? Is there not well spoken intelligent black men and women on youtube??

Look at Obama, Im not a fan of the man but people like you treat the man no different than anyother black person, but he is educated, well spoken, mild mannered, a great father figure etc. Look at Michelle, yet you all dog her out you even said she is "Manly" looking.

My point is that you can't let the actions of others reflect on you. I used to think like you when I wen't to an all black H.S but I decided to be me.

You're a cool guy you just seem to pay too much attention to the negative...

BTW Dawg just Ignore the Faggot Stalking Rasta Hippie...

I told you the queer is gonna follow me around begging for my attention...just ignore it..LOL.
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
You are all missing the point. It is the arrogance of Blacks that really irks people. Whites and Asians have bragging rights and can somewhat excuse their indiscretions. What have Blacks accomplished in modern time to walk around with such hubris and pompous? Let me give you an example. Take a look at this bullshit -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZXbIXVg9uo&feature=related

How the hell do you expect to command respect with crap like this?! Unfortunately, my skin color associates me with these uncivilized half-man, -simian.

Oppressed people don't get respect with this nonsense, just ask the Jews! They know exactly how to be reckoned with the best while in a lowly state. The Negro should take note of the Jew and learn something. Jews twerk their mind, not their shyt hole! Youtube has exposed Blacks; as spiritual law stipulates, what is in darkness shall come to light. God doesn't respect the proud, especially one who is ignorant, full of false pride. God is exposing the negro clown for the world to see.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Geri Geri and Afrolic

Two pink ass bytches masturbating each others ego..

BYTCHES!

--------------------
Lionz

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

My! Will wonders never cease.

What an irony of those who intimate that Africans of Europe are and incoming Africans will be the bane of the continent when there was a day not too long ago when Africans living on the continent viewed incoming Europeans as the bane of Europa (Europe, an eponym of the Phoenician / Moorish princess Europa):

-

Memory is short but is more than made up for with pomposity.

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com