EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Fake Egyptian Has Been Defeated

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Fake Egyptian Has Been Defeated
The Great One
Banned
Member # 18613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Great One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ausar, has been confirmed to be one of Mubarak's Boys!

The Revolution Will Go On!!

Posts: 422 | From: Leave No Stone Unturned! | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is an interesting question - is the Egyptian revolution really good for Egyptians or more specifically good for the World?

I like to believe that it is but I don't know.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Great One
Banned
Member # 18613

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Great One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The answer is both.

Good for most Egyptians, except ausar and people like him.

Also, it will be good for many other oppressed nations around the Middle East, Africa, Asia, and Beyond!

There are many Egyptians or people like them everywhere!

--------------------
Chairman Mau

Posts: 422 | From: Leave No Stone Unturned! | Registered: Feb 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What makes you think you defeated him. Its a movie title... Ahmad Zaki is not even considred aswad by elite modern Egyptians... He is considred asmar and is no different from many of the nile delta falahien. You have not defeated no one.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are you guys fighting over the notion that this Ahmad Zaki guy is

a)"black" or

b)that his skin color is supposed to signify that he is a "slave descendant"?

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^considered*
Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Considered" what?

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
Are you guys fighting over the notion that this Ahmad Zaki guy is

a)"black" or

b)that his skin color is supposed to signify that he is a "slave descendant"?

Mau has some sort of agenda. The argument is more about the perception of modern Egyptians on skin color. Mau wants to prove that modern Egyptians see someone like Ahmad Zaki as Aswad(black), which is not the case. Modern Egyptians view themselves as Ahmad Zaki; Asmar or brown. Mau wants to alienate dark skin from modern Egypt as if it is something foreign due to Sudanese contact.
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mau, if you consider unoriginal thought,spam and cut and paste debating then you wins hands down. When it comes to working knowledge and research about modern Egypt then you lose.

Instead of staying in one thread you chose to open multiple threads to get your point across.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Great One
Banned
Member # 18613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by multisphinx:
What makes you think you defeated him. Its a movie title... Ahmad Zaki is not even considred aswad by elite modern Egyptians... He is considred asmar and is no different from many of the nile delta falahien. You have not defeated no one.

Look, he asked for an answer he got the answer which he refused to accept and therefore, deleted the reply and closed the thread.

What else do you call such action?

In my book, that is called a coward's action!

No question about it, he has been defeated and so will all of Mubarak's Boys!

p.s. But, will make sure that they're brought to justice and all the stolen money will be returned to the nation.

multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
quote:
"Considered" what?

Sorry, that post was a notification that I misspelled 'considered' in my last post.
The Great One
Banned
Member # 18613

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Mau, if you consider unoriginal thought,spam and cut and paste debating then you wins hands down. When it comes to working knowledge and research about modern Egypt then you lose.

Instead of staying in one thread you chose to open multiple threads to get your point across.

There is no need to "Reinvent The Wheel"!

I make use of all the available resources, research, and articles that are within reach.

You asked questions, you got answers that you didn't like, but that is no reason to delete the answers. My reply was accurate and factual, therefore, you have nothing to complain about!

All the threads that I have started have a purpose, some may seem related but they cover different periods of Egyptian History.

Slavery in the 19th centuary is not the same as what happened during the Ottoman Period.

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It helps if a person has comprehension of the data they are trying to interpret. Instead of simply pasting and highlighting articles. You have a bad reputation and past on this forum of spamming and even improper conduct.
Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ausar why did you lock the thread called

African Slaves in 19th-Century Rural Egypt?

yet this one with the silly title goes on?

were any rules broken?

will there be more locked threads with no explanation given?

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Great One
Banned
Member # 18613

Rate Member
I know first hand that most Egyptian do not support your point of view. Egyptians know who they are and they go back over 7000 years, compared to Americans who don't even have 500 years of history.

We have absorbed many people into Egyptian Society, but that does not make us one of them.

We're still Egyptians and Proud of Our Heritage and Culture.

Euronuts and Afronuts can both kill each other, and most Egyptians would not even bat an eye!

The Revolution Will Continue!

Better to be on the winning side, than helping the defeated regime!

--------------------
Chairman Mau

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I say Ausar should delete this thread as it serves no purpose and delete and lock any fiture thread Mau or Dirk8 creates as he will eventually Spam and start nonsense threads.

Remember Dirk8 Spammed up to 50 threads a day at one point and time..

Ausar you should delete this thread!! Dirk8 has no purpose on this forum other than to spam.

Thumbs up Ausar!!

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Mau, what do you suppose serves as genetic markers of 'slave descent' in Egyptian gene pool?

I agree with the post above, about the need for understanding what one cites. It is to this end, I asked about what you understood, and/or your cited author, understood by "all accounts", when he/she refers to it. That query went unanswered, which I took to mean that you had no idea what the author was referring to. Maybe you have more intuition into the genetic mark the 19th century slaves left in Egypt, and to what degree.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
We all know Dirk will not engage in civil debate it will start 5 or six different threads a day and never own up to his/her citations and arguments. We know how it operates and should treat it as such.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if a thread starter is not doing large numbers of new threads on a given day
and they have not broken the forum rules
they should be allowed
no matter what the opinion

Freedom of Speech first

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I don't care about Dirk's position, Notice I did not call for Afronut's aka Gigantic's threads to be deleted.

Im telling you Dirk8 nka Mau is not a normal person, Its creating threads to troll and spam the forum. It already created like 6 threads, its not here to talk, debate, etc.

I would never advocate people posts to be censored I enjoy that folks like Spiralman, Gigantic etc. come here but Dirk8 is NOT here to debate, its here to troll and should be treated as a troll.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Frankly, I'm not sure how Gigantic is any better than Mau.

--------------------

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
I understand that posters here want freedom of speech but Dirk8 aka Mau is known for cut and paste articles with little debate or thought. I am not against discussion of 19th century Egyptian slavery but eventually Dirk will resort to senseless spam over and over again.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Frankly, I'm not sure how Gigantic is any better than Mau.

Gigantic is not spamming 5 or 6 spam threads a day
The Great One
Banned
Member # 18613

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for The Great One     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
I say Ausar should delete this thread as it serves no purpose and delete and lock any fiture thread Mau or Dirk8 creates as he will eventually Spam and start nonsense threads.

Remember Dirk8 Spammed up to 50 threads a day at one point and time..

Ausar you should delete this thread!! Dirk8 has no purpose on this forum other than to spam.

Thumbs up Ausar!!

quote:

(6) Malcolm X, speech (9th November, 1963)

If you're afraid of black nationalism, you're afraid of revolution. And if you love revolution, you love black nationalism. To understand this, you have to go back to what the young brother here referred to as the house Negro and the field Negro back during slavery. There were two kinds of slaves, the house Negro and the field Negro. The house Negroes - they lived in the house with master, they dressed pretty good, they ate good because they ate his food - what he left. They lived in the attic or the basement, but still they lived near the master; and they loved the master more than the master loved himself. They would give their life to save the master's house - quicker than the master would. If the master said, "We got a good house here," the house Negro would say, "Yeah, we got a good house here." Whenever the master said "we," he said "we." That's how you can tell a house Negro.

If the master's house caught on fire, the house Negro would fight harder to put the blaze out than the master would. If the master got sick, the house Negro would say, "What's the matter, boss, we sick?" We sick! He identified himself with his master, more than his master identified with himself. And if you came to the house Negro and said, "Let's run away, let's escape, let's separate," the house Negro would look at you and say, "Man, you crazy. What you mean, separate? Where is there a better house than this? Where can I wear better clothes than this? Where can I eat better food than this?" That was that house Negro. In those days he was called a "house nigger." And that's what we call them today, because we've still got some house niggers running around here.

This modern house Negro loves his master. He wants to live near him. He'll pay three times as much as the house is worth just to live near his master, and then brag about "I'm the only Negro out here." "I'm the only one on my job." "I'm the only one in this school." You're nothing but a house Negro.
And if someone comes to you right now and says, "Let's separate," you say the same thing that the house Negro said on the plantation. "What you mean, separate? From America, this good white man? Where you going to get a better job than you get here?" I mean, this is what you say. "I ain't left nothing in Africa," that's what you say. Why, you left your mind in Africa.

On that same plantation, there was the field Negro. The field Negroes - those were the masses. There were always more Negroes in the field than there were Negroes in the house. The Negro in the field caught hell. He ate leftovers. In the house they ate high up on the hog. The Negro in the field didn't get anything but what was left of the insides of the hog.

The field Negro was beaten from morning to night; he lived in a shack, in a hut; he wore old, castoff clothes. He hated his master. I say he hated his master. He was intelligent. That house Negro loved his master, but that field Negro - remember, they were in the majority, and they hated the master. When the house caught on fire, he didn't try to put it out; that field Negro prayed for a wind, for a breeze. When the master got sick, the field Negro prayed that he'd die. If someone came to the field Negro and said, "Let's separate, let's run," he didn't say, "Where we going?" He'd say, "Any place is better than here."

Jari, you're nothing but a House Negro!
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Gigantic is not spamming 5 or 6 spam threads a day.

Actually, Gigantic/Confirming Truth is known for creating threads on the same topic time and again. If you think Mau's threads are generally anti-black, well then a parallel can be drawn with Gigantic, who is infamous for exclusive fixation on any propaganda spam or claptrap that supposes anything anti-'black'.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Gigantic is not spamming 5 or 6 spam threads a day.

Actually, Gigantic/Confirming Truth is known for creating threads on the same topic time and again. If you think Mau's threads are generally anti-black, well then a parallel can be drawn with Gigantic, who is infamous for exclusive fixation on any propaganda spam or claptrap that supposes anything anti-'black'.
Yeah you do have a point but at least Gigantic tries to defenf his argument(If he has one). Dirk8 justs spams, make one post and spam again.

But you are right Gigantic does the same ish..

Explorador
Member # 14778

IMO, I see nothing positive about Confirming Truth/Gigantic and see little difference between him and Mau, other than one claiming to be a Haitian and the other, Egyptian.

--------------------

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the DirtyFool:

The Fake Egyptian Has Been Defeated

No doubt you are referring to YOURSELF. LOL

quote:
ausar, has been confirmed to be one of Mubarak's Boys!

The Revolution Will Go On!!

[Eek!] So now Ausar works for Mubarak. And you base this on what?.. that he is more knowledgeable about the history of his [Egyptian] people than you??! LMAO [Big Grin]

As for the Dirt's thread on black slaves in Egypt. I don't know why Ausar locked it since Abozo silly argument there was also lost before it begun! I see open it back up and destroy him further, Ausar! LOL [Big Grin]

Posts: 26280 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com