EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Gadhafi pushes ahead as Arab (Turk) League calls for help (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Gadhafi pushes ahead as Arab (Turk) League calls for help
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike,
So what else do you expect from that U.N. vote. If Brazil and India could abstain then how do you explain the servile behaviour of those clowns?

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Simple Girl wrote:
quote:
@ Jari: You still don't get it do you? Quadaffi and the other leaders of the Arabic world are starting to catch on the hard way. You cannot win the hearts and minds of any group of people by randomly killing the heck out of them.

Not only is a no-fly zone there to protect the citizens, it will be there to hopefully shift the advantage to the rebels.

Simple Girl, I'm certainly ambivalent about Kadhafi, but how about a no fly zone over Israel? Where is the concern for the rights of Arab citizens when it pertains to the Palestinians who are slaughtered for sport by the Zionists?
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neferet
Member # 17109

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^I agree with your statement.

This is a real crime:

Occupation 101

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxZzcdadv6A&feature=related

Posts: 369 | From: US | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I didn't watch all of the documentary yet Neferet - I will. From the few minutes I saw it seems informative, truthful, and evocative. The Zionists certainly learned the lessons of their Nazi persecutors well.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A Simple Girl:

And you are reduced to insults as usual, which exposes the limits of your intelligence.

simple-minded, your reduction to fabricating a claim of mine out of nowhere exposes the limitations of your own intelligence. It therefore makes a lot of sense that you need to be approached in a way that does justice to the intelligence you display.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scratch that.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com