EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » WERE THE SAXONS BLACKS? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: WERE THE SAXONS BLACKS?
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was recently told that the Saxons were Egyptians. Does anyone know?
I have earlier posted a title of a book with a portrait of a pitch-pitch black Elector Maurice of Saxony: so I can believe.
Anybody ready to plaster this image on the web? The juiciest black images are still not on public display, you have to search musty books. We should change this.

http://www.websters-online-dictionary.org/definitions/Saxons?cx=partner-pub-0939450753529744%3Av0qd01-tdlq&cof=FORID%3A9&ie=UTF-8&q=Saxons&sa=Search#922

quote:
Originally posted by Egmond Codfried:
MAURICE, ELECTOR OF SAXONY (1521-1553)

-

-

These are two portraits of the same person. How can this be? A lot of resistance against my findings that these people were blacks comes down to definition. They are supposed to be ‘Black Caucasians’ as they are not ‘True Negroes’ or SSA or Classical Africans, as I prefer to call this type.

Yet, first they used a pitch black, subnasal prognatism type of Moor to symbolize their blue blood. And second, many of the people I identify as members of the black and coloured elite show in some portraits, or are described, with markedly Classical African features: black skin, woolly hair, broad flat nose, thick lips etc.

Here we have Maurice in profile looking very prognastic. In the great hall of the Leipzig Town Hall there used to be a full length portrait of a fierce, black and bearded Maurice of Saxony. It’s explained that he was made to ‘look like’ Sint Maurice, his patron saint, who is shown as a classical African since 1120. I however believe that Maurice was black, a member of a fixed mulatto race, and a descendent of the first Europeans who 43.000 years ago came from Africa.

http://www.medievalart.org.uk/Germany2007/Magdeburg_Interior_jpegs/medium/DSC_0306.jpg

http://preserve.harvard.edu/photographs/Image%20of%20the%20Black.html

[Sint Maurice (1120)]

Mauritius: der heilige Mohr = The black Saint Maurice / Gude Suckale-Redlefsen ; unter Mitarb. von Robert Suckale ; Vorw. von Ladislas Bugner ; [Englische Übers. von Vorw. und Einl. von Genoveva Nitz]
The black Saint Maurice
Auteur: Gude Suckale-Redlefsen (1944-)
Medewerker: Robert Suckale (1943-); Genoveva Nitz
Jaar: 1987
Uitgever: Houston : Menil Foundation

München [etc.] : Schnell & Steiner
Annotatie: Lit. opg.: p. 286-287. - Index
Omvang: 295 p. : ill. ; 23 cm
ISBN: 0-939594-03-X (USA), 3-7954-0240-9 (BRD)
Code KB: 0327 dd

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Are you feggin insane or are you trying to be funnny?!?! Honestly bruh, I think there is something mentally challenging to you. None of the portraits you have resemble a "Black" person.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
^Are you feggin insane or are you trying to be funnny?!?! Honestly bruh, I think there is something mentally challenging to you. None of the portraits you have resemble a "Black" person.

They are in B&W, how can you tell?
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Come on dude, it ain't that hard; phoenotype and hair, bruh. Yall some ridiculous self-hating niggs LOL!
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^LOL

For real, Self hating Niggs trying to link themselves to one of the most racist group of white people in history the Anglo Saxons..LOL, they should read about what George Washington felt about Non Anglo Saxons even in Europe..Lol.

The American system of slavery and treatment of blacks was based off Anglo Saxon ideals, contrast that to the French and Spanish models.

Yet a few hundred years later some self hating inferority complex driven Negros want to link themselves to the Saxons..LOL

-
^^^^^
In this pic it looks like the Guy has light or Blue eyes...LMAO-Fail

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^Come on dude, it ain't that hard; phoenotype and hair, bruh. Yall some ridiculous self-hating niggs LOL!

ALX - How many times must I tell you, you are an ALBINO! Therefore there is a BLACK "Creator" phenotype, in feature and hair, for EVERY existent Albino. What YOU bring, are the things symptomatic of Albinism: Light hair and eyes - light indicating a lack of Melanin.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egmond I think you may be right with this black Saxon thing. Look at that Negroid nose and prognathism in the first picture.
You have shown how the leadership of 16th century Europe was black and dominant in Europe.
You sown a lot of examples of this but now you need to show just exactly how the whites got into power and became dominant.
For example when did it occur? In 1441 European slave trading in Africa began. The Portuguese captains Antão Gonçalves and Nuno Tristão capture 12 Africans in Cabo Branco (modern Mauritania) and took them to Portugal as slaves.
In 1444 Lançarote de Freitas, a tax-collector from the Portuguese town of Lagos, formed a company to trade with Africa.
In August 1444 de Freitas transported 235 kidnapped and enslaved Africans from Lagos, the first large group of African slaves brought to Europe.
In 1619 the Dutch began the first import of black slaves into North America and in
1637 Holland captured Portugal's main trading post in Africa, Elmira.

Was de Freitas really black and it was actually black on black enslavement at that point or had whites already come to power? How did they do it?
How did our people lose control in Europe?
Can't we just use the same process now and switch back?

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
^RFLOL!! Why are you fvcking with this person's disturbed mind?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lionese

Before European started dealing in African slavery, it was all about so-called white and white slavery.

Ask the the Slavs of Europe.

Ask the Gaelics of Scotland and Ireland and Wales;

Ask the serfs of the Feudal system;

Ask the coal miners of industrial England who were chained to the mine from the age of 8 until they would die in about 4 to 6 years from hard labour...

I could go on...

Yes, before any Muur was ever a slave, so called whites had been the default slaves.

Just keep that in mind.

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
Egmond I think you may be right with this black Saxon thing. Look at that Negroid nose and prognathism in the first picture.
You have shown how the leadership of 16th century Europe was black and dominant in Europe.
You sown a lot of examples of this but now you need to show just exactly how the whites got into power and became dominant.
For example when did it occur? In 1441 European slave trading in Africa began. The Portuguese captains Antão Gonçalves and Nuno Tristão capture 12 Africans in Cabo Branco (modern Mauritania) and took them to Portugal as slaves.
In 1444 Lançarote de Freitas, a tax-collector from the Portuguese town of Lagos, formed a company to trade with Africa.
In August 1444 de Freitas transported 235 kidnapped and enslaved Africans from Lagos, the first large group of African slaves brought to Europe.
In 1619 the Dutch began the first import of black slaves into North America and in
1637 Holland captured Portugal's main trading post in Africa, Elmira.

Was de Freitas really black and it was actually black on black enslavement at that point or had whites already come to power? How did they do it?
How did our people lose control in Europe?
Can't we just use the same process now and switch back?

No quick fixes here. You need to inform yourself about South Africa and how they ended minority rule by whites. They choose a peacefull ending and transition. Not europe, where the French Revolution was all about exytreme violence and retibution, only emancipating whites in 1848. The uppity whites as we know them today are only so since 1848, and since then they have whitewashed history.
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
quote:

They are in B&W, how can you tell?
Mike111 dear, please do not lash out at me, I consider myself your friend.
Kindly get hold of this book I have been mentioning and plaster this portrait of Elector Maurice of Saxony on the web. I feel like only talking to people who are not offended by the idea of a black elite. This royal Maurice is not the black saint we all know, from the book title, but a real person from the House of Wettin.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

I'm from Surinam en we were a dutch colony from about 1650. Soon slavery started. Charles II Stuart gave Sir Willoughby of Parham permission to start a colony. Now the Stuarts were pitch black Europeans. So were the consequent slavemasters and governors. Governor Van Sommelsdijck's granddaughter was described as Mrs Maasdam black as chimney, by her cousin James Boswell, who called himself black.
Slavery is about exploitation, not about racism. Racism is to insist that for someone to be identified as black he has to have slave ancestors or a SSA ancestor. I'm disgusted by blacks who parrot this racist BS.

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Lionese

Before European started dealing in African slavery, it was all about so-called white and white slavery.

Ask the the Slavs of Europe.

Ask the Gaelics of Scotland and Ireland and Wales;

Ask the serfs of the Feudal system;

Ask the coal miners of industrial England who were chained to the mine from the age of 8 until they would die in about 4 to 6 years from hard labour...

I could go on...

Yes, before any Muur was ever a slave, so called whites had been the default slaves.

Just keep that in mind.

Its important that historical research is not about passing out blame or passing judgement or deciding that blacks are good and whites are bad or vica versa. This is not my level of thinking. I have mentioned that Europa from 1500-1789 was a Black civilisation, which explains the black kings and nobles and the Moors in western art en heraldry and racism against blacks. Blacks brought civilisation to Europe. This is what Jane Austen writes about, and by what follishness they lost their power.

I'm not afraid to mention that some of the black nobles used white people skins to bind their most precious books, to show how they felt abouth these pink serfs.

There is still slavery in Africa.

But I do not feel that after so many years whites have the right to exploit blacks

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

-
Does this image proof that Obama is really a blue eyed white man.
How stupid can you be?
A portrait can be faked, by computer software or paint.
These historical persons I' m talking about, are firstly identified as black because I have collected descriptions which state they are black or brown of skin. Some mention ethnic facial threads too.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Black is not a "race", it's a color.
White isn't a "race", nor is it a "color". It is the absence of color, and best described as a "condition".

Like the natural world which surrounds us, Humanity is "colorful", and in it's lowest form, "colorless".

The concept of race is a man made illusion/delusion.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Egmond, I hear and heed your call, but which book?

I will start a new thread when I have enough.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No quick fixes here. You need to inform yourself about South Africa and how they ended minority rule by whites. They choose a peacefull ending and transition. Not europe, where the French Revolution was all about exytreme violence and retibution, only emancipating whites in 1848. The uppity whites as we know them today are only so since 1848, and since then they have whitewashed history. [/QB]

So are you saying that the French Revolution was a white majority revolting against a Black minority dominating elite?
What about in Holland how did the whites get control from the Black dominating elite?
And how did the Black elites get control over whites in the first place?
Was the Dutch East India Company run by Blacks?
It seems like the ability of whites to dominate in South Africa is based a lot on the technology of the gun, but if Black elites were ruling over white majorities in Europe how could they do it without superior weaponry?

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''Egmond I think you may be right with this black Saxon thing.''
====

This thread is clearly another comedy/troll thread, but just to refute this in case there are some unfortunate lurkers who think there is some truth to this -

Bede, Historia ecclesiastica gentis Anglorum, 2. 1 (731 AD):

‘‘Nec silentio praetereunda opinio, quae de beato Gregorio traditione maiorum ad nos usque perlata est; qua uidelicet ex causa admonitus tam sedulam erga salutem nostrae gentis curam gesserit. Dicunt, quia die quadam cum, aduenientibus nuper mercatoribus, multa uenalia in forum fuissent conlata, multi ad emendum confluxissent, et ipsum Gregorium inter alios aduenisse, ac uidisse inter alia pueros uenales positos candidi corporis, ac uenusti uultus, capillorum quoque forma egregia. Quos cum aspiceret, interrogauit, ut aiunt, de qua regione uel terra essent adlati. Dictumque est, quia de Brittania insula, cuius incolae talis essent aspectus. Rursus interrogauit, utrum idem insulani Christiani, an paganis adhuc erroribus essent inplicati.’’

Translated -

‘‘Nor is the account of St. Gregory, which has been handed down to us by the tradition of our ancestors, to be passed by in silence, in relation to his motives for taking such interest in the salvation of our nation. It is reported, that some merchants, having just arrived at Rome on a certain day, exposed many things for sale in the marketplace, and abundance of people resorted thither to buy: Gregory himself went with the rest, and, among other things, some boys were set to sale, their bodies white, their countenances beautiful, and their hair very fine. Having viewed them, he asked, as is said, from what country or nation they were brought? And was told, from the island of Britain, whose inhabitants were of such personal appearance. He again inquired whether those islanders were Christians, or still involved in the errors of paganism? And was informed that they were pagans. Then fetching a deep sigh from the bottom of his heart, ‘‘Alas! what pity,’’ said he, "that the author of darkness is possessed of men of such fair countenances; and that being remarkable for such graceful aspects, their minds should be void of inward grace." He therefore again asked, what was the name of that nation? and was answered, that they were called Angles. "Right," said he, for they have an Angelic face, and it becomes such to be co-heirs with the Angels in heaven.’’

The Anglo-Saxons actually derived their name from Angels - because of their pale white skin. This legend is also found in Jacobus de Voragine, Golden Legend (The Life of S. Gregory) Vol. 3 (1260 AD):

''It happed afterward that as S. Gregory passed through the market of Rome, and saw there two fair children white and ruddy of visage, and fair yellow hair which were for to sell. And S. Gregory demanded from whence they were, and the merchant answered, of England. After S. Gregory demanded if they were Christian, and he answered: Nay, but that they were paynims. Then sighed S. Gregory and said: Alas, what fair people hath the devil in his doctrine and in his domination. After he demanded how these people were called: he answered that they were called Angles men; then he said they may well be so called for they have the visage of angels.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

I'm happy to say that some of you give polite answers and really try to understand.

Yes there are no races, The BIG question is why this nonsense entered the word, what caused good thinking people to come up with such a thing? Racism is to me a liberation ideology for a people, mostly whites, who were indoctrinated to think that their brown and black nobles were superior beings.

Whites as we know them today, with al their idiot notions of superiority, beaty and high morals came after 1848, wwhen black supremacy was subdued. Even today there is nothing superior about poor whites in South Africa or the US. In south Africa they were giving extra money and privileges to appear superior to Blacks.
I believe; no sources yet, thet the end of the crusades brought loades of coloured and civilised and learned warriors back to europe who declared thmeselves a noble and royal elite. Around 1150. They had military power and scientific knowledge.

The French Revolution was led by the bourgeoisie and lower nobility and most were coloured. They were educated and rich and the ancien regime system impeded progress. It might have been beneficial once, but collapsed. Like how Apartheid outlived its purpose, was an unjust system.

But I have to correct the title of my thread. All of Europe became dominated by the Black and coloured elite: autochtonous Europeans and perhaps easternized Europeans, the fleeing crusaders after the Latin kingdoms collapsed. Bringing with them classical knowledge which survived with the arabs, also the christian arabs, their alleys.

So the majority of the Saxons might have been fair, a word wrongly understood as white, but their elite was black and coloured.

I gave a concrete reason why I ask about blackness of the Saxons because of the portraits of Maurice of saxony, of the house of Wetten en an Elector. His mother or grandmother was from Mecklenburg Strelitz too. His daughter Anne of Saxony married William I of Oranhe. I have images of Prince Maurice, their son who looks very darkskinned, as does his illegtimate son Justinus of Nassau (?).

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
 -

Does he have a black identity, does he self-identify as Black. I'm against the skull measuring school when it comes to define a person as black. Its the mind, the civilisation which counts, not the shape of the nose.
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Egmond, I hear and heed your call, but which book?

I will start a new thread when I have enough.

Mauritius: der heilige Mohr = The black Saint Maurice / Gude Suckale-Redlefsen ; unter Mitarb. von Robert Suckale ; Vorw. von Ladislas Bugner ; [Englische Übers. von Vorw. und Einl. von Genoveva Nitz]
The black Saint Maurice
Auteur: Gude Suckale-Redlefsen (1944-)
Medewerker: Robert Suckale (1943-); Genoveva Nitz
Jaar: 1987
Uitgever: Houston : Menil Foundation
München [etc.] : Schnell & Steiner
Annotatie: Lit. opg.: p. 286-287. - Index
Omvang: 295 p. : ill. ; 23 cm
ISBN: 0-939594-03-X (USA), 3-7954-0240-9 (BRD)
Code KB: 0327 dd

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
 -

Does he have a black identity, does he self-identify as Black. I'm against the skull measuring school when it comes to define a person as black. Its the mind, the civilisation which counts, not the shape of the nose.
That's English Heavyweight contender, David Haye who is about to fight the Russian, Vlad Klitscho for the championship.
David Haye is mixed, but identifies as black as you see him getting the sister in the background all ready to corn row his hair.
 -

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Egmond, what does Saint Maurice have to do with Elector Maurice?
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
^Egmond, what does Saint Maurice have to do with Elector Maurice?

You need to find the book. Its claimed that the portrait i'm talking about is of a white maurcie pained to resemble black maurive
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
‘‘Nor is the account of St. Gregory, which has been handed down to us by the tradition of our ancestors, to be passed by in silence, in relation to his motives for taking such interest in the salvation of our nation. It is reported, that some merchants, having just arrived at Rome on a certain day, exposed many things for sale in the marketplace, and abundance of people resorted thither to buy: Gregory himself went with the rest, and, among other things, some boys were set to sale, their bodies white, their countenances beautiful, and their hair very fine. Having viewed them, he asked, as is said, from what country or nation they were brought? And was told, from the island of Britain, whose inhabitants were of such personal appearance. He again inquired whether those islanders were Christians, or still involved in the errors of paganism? And was informed that they were pagans. Then fetching a deep sigh from the bottom of his heart, ‘‘Alas! what pity,’’ said he, "that the author of darkness is possessed of men of such fair countenances; and that being remarkable for such graceful aspects, their minds should be void of inward grace." He therefore again asked, what was the name of that nation? and was answered, that they were called Angles. "Right," said he, for they have an Angelic face, and it becomes such to be co-heirs with the Angels in heaven.’’
This quite interesting and seemingly edited to proof that all Anglo-Saxons are white as angels. So god seems to be prejudiced against blacks because according to this childish fantasy there are no black angels in heaven. So there are no black anglo-Saxons.

Please go back to sleep.

How do I long to comverse with an intelligent, grown up person.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Egmond Codfried - You waste your time with the idiot Albino cassiterides?

As I have told you before, you need to develop an appreciation for written history.

I will shortly post a description of the Britons, which explains the quote above, and its error.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
The Roman historian Cornelius Tacitus (56-118 A.D.)

Tacitus: Germany Book 1 [1]

(Note: the Romans called western Europe Germany)

1. Germany is separated from the Galli, the Rhæti, and Pannonii, by the rivers Rhine and Danube; mountain ranges, or the fear which each feels for the other, divide it from the Sarmatæ and Daci. Elsewhere ocean girds it, embracing broad peninsulas and islands of unexplored extent, where certain tribes and kingdoms are newly known to us, revealed by war.

The name Germany, on the other hand, they say, is modern and newly introduced, from the fact that the tribes which first crossed the Rhine and drove out the Gauls, and are now called Tungrians, were then called Germans. Thus what was the name of a tribe, and not of a race, gradually prevailed, till all called themselves by this self-invented name of Germans, which the conquerors had first employed to inspire terror.

4. For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them.

Note: Tacitus describes them just as I do - Albinos!

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike thanks for quoting Tacitus who proves the indigenous Germanics were Caucasian.
Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member

Tacitus: Agricola Book 1 [10]

10. The geography and inhabitants of Britain, already described by many writers, I will speak of, not that my research and ability may be compared with theirs, but because the country was then for the first time thoroughly subdued. And so matters, which as being still not accurately known my predecessors embellished with their eloquence, shall now be related on the evidence of facts.

Britain, the largest of the islands which Roman geography includes, is so situated that it faces Germany on the east, Spain on the west; on the south it is even within sight of Gaul; its northern extremities, which have no shores opposite to them, are beaten by the waves of a vast open sea. The form of the entire country has been compared by Livy and Fabius Rusticus, the most graphic among ancient and modern historians, to an oblong shield or battle-axe. And this no doubt is its shape without Caledonia, so that it has become the popular description of the whole island. There is, however, a large and irregular tract of land which juts out from its furthest shores, tapering off in a wedge-like form. Round these coasts of remotest ocean the Roman fleet then for the first time sailed, ascertained that Britain is an island, and simultaneously discovered and conquered what are called the Orcades, islands hitherto unknown. Thule too was descried in the distance, which as yet had been hidden by the snows of winter. Those waters, they say, are sluggish, and yield with difficulty to the oar, and are not even raised by the wind as other seas. The reason, I suppose, is that lands and mountains, which are the cause and origin of storms, are here comparatively rare, and also that the vast depths of that unbroken expanse are more slowly set in motion. But to investigate the nature of the ocean and the tides is no part of the present work, and many writers have discussed the subject. I would simply add, that nowhere has the sea a wider dominion, that it has many currents running in every direction, that it does not merely flow and ebb within the limits of the shore, but penetrates and winds far inland, and finds a home among hills and mountains as though in its own domain.

-

11. Who were the original inhabitants of Britain, whether they were indigenous or foreign, is, as usual among barbarians, little known. Their physical characteristics are various, and from these conclusions may be drawn. The red hair and large limbs of the inhabitants of Caledonia point clearly to a German origin.

The dark complexion of the Silures, their usually curly hair, and the fact that Spain is the opposite shore to them, are an evidence that Iberians of a former date crossed over and occupied these parts. Those who are nearest to the Gauls are also like them, either from the permanent influence of original descent, or, because in countries which run out so far to meet each other, climate has produced similar physical qualities.

But a general survey inclines me to believe that the Gauls established themselves in an island so near to them. Their religious belief may be traced in the strongly-marked British superstition. The language differs but little; there is the same boldness in challenging danger, and, when it is near, the same timidity in shrinking from it. The Britons, however, exhibit more spirit, as being a people whom a long peace has not yet enervated. Indeed we have understood that even the Gauls were once renowned in war; but, after a while, sloth following on ease crept over them, and they lost their courage along with their freedom. This too has happened to the long-conquered tribes of Britain; the rest are still what the Gauls once were.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
''This quite interesting and seemingly edited to proof that all Anglo-Saxons are white as angels''
====

errr....retard, it's a written source over 1,500 years old based on EYE-WITNESS testimony - that the anglo-saxons were pale white and fair haired, just as their modern descendants are.

You really must hate being black since you are trying to steal the heritage of white people all the time.

Do you like drool after seeing all the pale white people in Lord of the Rings?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
Mike thanks for quoting Tacitus who proves the indigenous Germanics were Caucasian.

Damn boy, you are pathetically stupid!

Tacitus clearly says that they were "NOT" indigenous, you damn fool. Oh wait - you don't know what indigenous means - do you.

BTW - Of "COURSE" they were Caucasian.
I and others have always said that Caucasians, Germanics, White people, whatever you want to call yourselves, are and were, ALBINOS! Unfit for "Normal" life on Planet Earth.

Tacitus says the same thing.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
''^^^^LOL

For real, Self hating Niggs trying to link themselves to one of the most racist group of white people in history the Anglo Saxons..LOL, they should read about what George Washington felt about Non Anglo Saxons even in Europe..Lol.''

I think Jari is black himself, or he's not white but credit to him for admitting how crackpot this is.

Egmond Codfried is a self-hating black, and all his crackpot posts he tries to steal the heritage of white people.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
''I and others have always said that Caucasians, Germanics, White people, whatever you want to call yourselves, are and were, ALBINOS!''
====

How do you get albinos with green, hazel or gray eyes and auburn or brown hair?

????????????

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
''I and others have always said that Caucasians, Germanics, White people, whatever you want to call yourselves, are and were, ALBINOS!''
====

How do you get albinos with green, hazel or gray eyes and auburn or brown hair?

Simple - After they had admixed with the "Normal" humans: i.e. Black Celts, Gauls, Britons, etc. They were no longer "PURE" Albinos.

Proof: Tacitus clearly says that ALL Germans had Red hair and Blue eyes - meaning that there were millions and millions of people like that.

Today, "RED" hair is the most "RARE" of ALL hair colors. What happened to RED hair?

IT WAS OVERWHELMED AND BRED-OUT BY ADMIXTURE WITH BLACKS!

Note below: The first young woman is "Almost" normal: But surely you must understand that the last four people are still FUNDAMENTALLY Albinos!

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
''Simple - After they had admixed with the "Normal" humans: i.e. Black Celts, Gauls, Britons, etc. They were no longer "PURE" Albinos.''
=======

The Celts, Gauls, and native Britons were all pale white.

I'm not sure why you think they were dark. In fact i don't think you deep down believe what you post here, you only post to wind up white people or post for a reaction.

You must be another self-hating black.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
''IT WAS OVERWHELMED AND BRED-OUT BY ADMIXTURE WITH BLACKS!''
====

Of course, because thats what black males fantasise about all day isn't it? Blacks mixing with white woman. Its a disgusting fantasy which has no historic basis. The ancient indigenous Britons and Northern Europeans were homogenous, they did not mix with other races.

Read the Tacitus quote you even quoted from -

''For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race''

do you not even read your own quotes?

You are an idiot.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Just to repeat -

Note this is what you quoted from:

''For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race''

Why not read it? It debunks your fantasy that admixture took place between whites and blacks.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Here are some physical descriptions of Mikes negro celts [Roll Eyes]

Virgil, Aeneid, 8. 658 – 660 (29 – 19 BC):

‘‘Golden is their hair and golden their garb. They are resplendent in their striped cloaks, and their milk-white necks are circled with gold.’’

Diodorus Siculus, Bibliotheca Historica, 5. 28. 1 (60 – 30 BC):

‘‘The Gauls are tall of body, with rippling muscles, and white of skin, and their hair is blond, and not only naturally so, but they also make it their practice by artificial means to increase the distinguishing colour which nature has given it.’’

Livy, Ab urbe condita (History of Rome) 38. 17. 3 (25 BC):

‘‘Gauls have the highest reputation as soldiers... their tall persons, their long red hair’’

Ibid, 38. 21. 9:

‘‘The fact that they fight naked makes their wounds conspicuous and their bodies are fleshy and white, as is natural, since they are never uncovered except in battle; so that both more blood flowed from their abundant flesh and the wounds stood out to view more fearfully and the whiteness of their skins was more stained by the black blood.’’

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Pathetic - like a landed fish flopping in the boat.

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
because thats what black males fantasise about all day isn't it? Blacks mixing with white woman.
Only the sick ones and/or those who don't know better..... [Frown] From your statement, I can make a safe assumption that you are not aware that there are plenty of Black Men who are of the opinion that having sex with a 'white' woman is akin to bestiality and thus don't fantasize about it, much less indulge in such perversion....

quote:
Its a disgusting fantasy....
And that is one thing that I can agree with you on...it's quite disgusting, yes....

btw, no shortage of men (in general) fantasize about rape....but it doesn't mean that all of them will rape a woman if the opportunity presents itself...

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Historical facts, though, show that this is not Truth....

African Presence in Early Europe:

quote:
When slavery was at its height in the 18th century black pages became a vogue in the families of nobility and the rich throughout Europe as far north as Russia. These blacks were favorites and enjoyed positions of privilege in these stately homes as comparatively recently as the first World War (1914-18).
quote:
They (black pages) usually married into white families and are undoubtedly some of the Schwartz, Schwarzmann, Mohrs and others in European coats-of-arms. The park at San Souci, residence of the Prussian rulers, has busts of some of these Negro favorites.
quote:
Julius Caeser brought Black legions to Germany. The skull of an ancient African was found at Cologne, said to be that of a Christian martyr because it was pierced by a nail.
quote:
The Huns, a dark Mongolian people, who overran Europe in the fourth and fifth centuries A.D. have contributed much to the present German stock, contrary to all the myth of the pure-bred Aryan German race...The Huns had swarthy skins, flat noses and frizzy hair.
p. 197

quote:
Throughout the Middle Ages, blacks were numerous in Western Germany as servants and favorites. Most of the rulers of the little Kingdoms and duchies had black proteges.
p. 199

quote:
In Spain there were African soldiers and officers as well as servants among the Moslem conquerers ever since Tarik invaded the Iberian Peninsula in 711 A.D.
quote:
At this time miscegenation took place on an ever widening scale, accounting for a very large percentage of African blood in the Spanish people. The Spaniards took the African strain further into Europe, to France and the former Netherlands. When they were driven out of these lands, roughly 3,000 of them settled in Hamburg, and many a Hamburg citizen bears a striking resemblance to the Spanish, with his or her black wavy, curly hair and swarthy skin.
pp. 203, 204

Gallery of the Moors in the Royal Park at San Souci....heard of that?

William Anthony Amo....heard of him? He was an African born on the coast of Guinea...and he became a state counsellor in Berlin.

Jacobs Eliza Capitein...heard of him?

I know you have seen Queen Charlotte Sophia's name on this forum before...the mixed-race wife of George III of England, and grandmother of Queen Victoria...she was German-born....

and as for this:

quote:
Julius Caeser brought Black legions to Germany.
Do you really think that none of those Black soldiers sowed their seeds with local women on their travels, just as any other man...
Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
''When slavery was at its height in the 18th century black pages became a vogue in the families of nobility and the rich throughout Europe as far north as Russia. These blacks were favorites and enjoyed positions of privilege in these stately homes as comparatively recently as the first World War (1914-18).''
=================

But what Sertima forgot is that in terms of numbers - it was very small. For example the population of Britain in the 18th century was 8 million, but there was less than a few thousand slaves taken to Britain.

Less than 1% of Britons owned slaves.

And in America only 1.4% owned slaves.

Slaves were only bought by the upper class, who were the extreme minority.
==================

''They (black pages) usually married into white families and are undoubtedly some of the Schwartz, Schwarzmann, Mohrs and others in European coats-of-arms. The park at San Souci, residence of the Prussian rulers, has busts of some of these Negro favorites.''
=======================

See my reponse just above.

Hardly any slaves were bought and they only were bought by the 1% of aristocrat or higher classes.

This means hardly any genetic admixture took place in regards to the total population. Therefore the afrocentric's claim of a high admixture between whites and blacks is a fantasy.
============

''Julius Caeser brought Black legions to Germany. The skull of an ancient African was found at Cologne, said to be that of a Christian martyr because it was pierced by a nail.''
===============

We are dealing here with extreme rare cases and very small numbers again. It means nothing.

==================

''The Huns, a dark Mongolian people, who overran Europe in the fourth and fifth centuries A.D. have contributed much to the present German stock, contrary to all the myth of the pure-bred Aryan German race...The Huns had swarthy skins, flat noses and frizzy hair.''
==================

They only overran eastern Europe. Hence HUNgary, they left their mark. The so called 'slavic' look is partially mongoloid.

Huns never entered or conquered northern or western europe. Their empire streteched to only a segment of Germany.

===========

''At this time miscegenation took place on an ever widening scale, accounting for a very large percentage of African blood in the Spanish people. The Spaniards took the African strain further into Europe, to France and the former Netherlands. When they were driven out of these lands, roughly 3,000 of them settled in Hamburg, and many a Hamburg citizen bears a striking resemblance to the Spanish, with his or her black wavy, curly hair and swarthy skin.''
============

The Spanish are highly mongrelised. I don't think anyone rejects this fact. There was however a northern spanish province the moors and arabs never conquered, and the people there to this day look different as they are purer genetically, and look more white.

===========

I know you have seen Queen Charlotte Sophia's name on this forum before...the mixed-race wife of George III of England, and grandmother of Queen Victoria...she was German-born....
=================

She was not mixed race. No scholar takes this afrocentric claim seriously.

The British monarchy has no negroid blood.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
T & R you miss the point of Egmond and Mike. They don't just argue of a black "presence" in in Early Europe. They are saying that the Celts and Saxons were black generally and that the ruling class as a whole, of early Europe, was black.

the original name was angloblacksons
before the man came in and changed it
to anglosaxons

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
TruthAndRights - What are you on?
Whatever it is, you need to stop.

Firstly, only a fool would try to counter an ancient source with a modern book. Where do you think the modern author got his material?

Secondly, though I have not read Ivan Van Sertima's African Presence in Early Europe (Journal of African Civilizations). This is what the review say.

This review is from: African Presence in Early Europe (Journal of African Civilizations) (Paperback)
This is a compilation book by various authors, edited by Ivan Van Sertima, who also contributed one chapter himself. The chapters treat the following contents: The evolution of the "caucasoid" and the inhabitation of Earth; the first (black skinned) homo sapiens settlers in Europe; original black inhabitation of ancient Greece and later influence in the classic period of Mediterranean Europe; black popes and madonnas; the definitions of the "Moors" and their contribution on the Iberian peninsula and beyond; other blacks in Western Europe inclusive a focus on black women; ancient black settlers on the British isles, Greenland, in Scandinavia and the Caucasus; biographies of (black) Abraham Hannibal, Alexander Pushkin and Ira Aldridge in Russia and the Chevalier de Saint-Georges in France; parallels between Shakespeare's Othello and real life Leo Africanus.

Which is exactly what I have been saying. And NOTHING like what you were "SUPPOSEDLY" quoting. How do you explain that?

Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

I will read all responces.
But where did the idea originate that all the inhabitants of a country should look the same?
I' mean, Africa just next to Europe and no blacks in Europe?
Silly.

We should appreciate these classical text for their symbolic meaning.
The identity of Europe was Christian thus ' white,' becauseheathens and muslims were ' black.'

De significance we give to words like white and blck today are not those of before 1760 when human races were invented in ordr to create an sort of evolutional ladder, against blacks.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
TruthAndRights - I am still waiting for an explanation concerning your fraudulent post above. Ivan Van Sertima clearly did not say, what you say he said. What is your explanation?
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:
Historical facts, though, show that this is not Truth....

African Presence in Early Europe:

quote:
When slavery was at its height in the 18th century black pages became a vogue in the families of nobility and the rich throughout Europe as far north as Russia. These blacks were favorites and enjoyed positions of privilege in these stately homes as comparatively recently as the first World War (1914-18).
quote:
They (black pages) usually married into white families and are undoubtedly some of the Schwartz, Schwarzmann, Mohrs and others in European coats-of-arms. The park at San Souci, residence of the Prussian rulers, has busts of some of these Negro favorites.
quote:
Julius Caeser brought Black legions to Germany. The skull of an ancient African was found at Cologne, said to be that of a Christian martyr because it was pierced by a nail.
quote:
The Huns, a dark Mongolian people, who overran Europe in the fourth and fifth centuries A.D. have contributed much to the present German stock, contrary to all the myth of the pure-bred Aryan German race...The Huns had swarthy skins, flat noses and frizzy hair.
p. 197

quote:
Throughout the Middle Ages, blacks were numerous in Western Germany as servants and favorites. Most of the rulers of the little Kingdoms and duchies had black proteges.
p. 199

quote:
In Spain there were African soldiers and officers as well as servants among the Moslem conquerers ever since Tarik invaded the Iberian Peninsula in 711 A.D.
quote:
At this time miscegenation took place on an ever widening scale, accounting for a very large percentage of African blood in the Spanish people. The Spaniards took the African strain further into Europe, to France and the former Netherlands. When they were driven out of these lands, roughly 3,000 of them settled in Hamburg, and many a Hamburg citizen bears a striking resemblance to the Spanish, with his or her black wavy, curly hair and swarthy skin.
pp. 203, 204

Gallery of the Moors in the Royal Park at San Souci....heard of that?

William Anthony Amo....heard of him? He was an African born on the coast of Guinea...and he became a state counsellor in Berlin.

Jacobs Eliza Capitein...heard of him?

and as for this:

quote:
Julius Caeser brought Black legions to Germany.
Do you really think that none of those Black soldiers sowed their seeds with local women on their travels, just as any other man...

TruthAndRights - You even included fictitious page numbers to you fictitious quotes of Ivan Van Sertima.

quote:
Throughout the Middle Ages, blacks were numerous in Western Germany as servants and favorites. Most of the rulers of the little Kingdoms and duchies had black proteges. p. 199
The masterful way in which you intertwined your seemingly sympathetic lines with the underlying Albino assertion that Blacks in Europe began as slaves and servants, suggests to me, that you are of expert skills.

Experience has taught us that only the decrepit diseased mind of the European Albino, who's seeming only function is the lie, would devote such time and care in the development of the perfect lie.

I also note how quickly, another with the decrepit diseased mind of the European Albino - Lioness, parroted her agreement.

But tell me, have you noted how quickly I pick-up on your contrivances? There is a lesson there, you need to learn it!

Crystal_Ball
Member # 18758

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crystal_Ball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bahaha wow i cant believe this are Afrocentrics really that insecure?

Anglo Saxons are from Germany and Denmark who invaded England 1500 years ago later Anglo Saxons were invaded by French speaking Normans from Northern France they have nothing to do with Blacks.

I guess its really true what they say Blacks really do have Low IQ.

Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Crystal_Ball:
Bahaha wow i cant believe this are Afrocentrics really that insecure?

Anglo Saxons are from Germany and Denmark who invaded England 1500 years ago later Anglo Saxons were invaded by French speaking Normans from Northern France they have nothing to do with Blacks.

I guess its really true what they say Blacks really do have Low IQ.

Crystal_Ball dear, we already have enough ignoramuses toting their High School history books around here. The whole point of these boards is to go DEEPLY into the subject matter. Using the ancient sources that the WRITERS of your HIGH SCHOOL HISTORY books supposedly used.

Crystal_Ball dear, do you even know who Tacitus IS?

Well anyway THIS is what the conversation is about. Read it carefully, AND THEN ASK QUESTIONS!!!
You are not ready to make statements yet.

quote:

Tacitus: Germany Book 1 [1]

(Note: the Romans called western Europe Germany)

1. Germany is separated from the Galli, the Rhæti, and Pannonii, by the rivers Rhine and Danube; mountain ranges, or the fear which each feels for the other, divide it from the Sarmatæ and Daci. Elsewhere ocean girds it, embracing broad peninsulas and islands of unexplored extent, where certain tribes and kingdoms are newly known to us, revealed by war.

The name Germany, on the other hand, they say, is modern and newly introduced, from the fact that the tribes which first crossed the Rhine and drove out the Gauls, and are now called Tungrians, were then called Germans. Thus what was the name of a tribe, and not of a race, gradually prevailed, till all called themselves by this self-invented name of Germans, which the conquerors had first employed to inspire terror.

4. For my own part, I agree with those who think that the tribes of Germany are free from all taint of intermarriages with foreign nations, and that they appear as a distinct, unmixed race, like none but themselves. Hence, too, the same physical peculiarities throughout so vast a population. All have fierce blue eyes, red hair, huge frames, fit only for a sudden exertion. They are less able to bear laborious work. Heat and thirst they cannot in the least endure; to cold and hunger their climate and their soil inure them.

Note: Tacitus describes them just as I do - Albinos!

10. The geography and inhabitants of Britain, already described by many writers, I will speak of, not that my research and ability may be compared with theirs, but because the country was then for the first time thoroughly subdued. And so matters, which as being still not accurately known my predecessors embellished with their eloquence, shall now be related on the evidence of facts.

Britain, the largest of the islands which Roman geography includes, is so situated that it faces Germany on the east, Spain on the west; on the south it is even within sight of Gaul; its northern extremities, which have no shores opposite to them, are beaten by the waves of a vast open sea. The form of the entire country has been compared by Livy and Fabius Rusticus, the most graphic among ancient and modern historians, to an oblong shield or battle-axe. And this no doubt is its shape without Caledonia, so that it has become the popular description of the whole island. There is, however, a large and irregular tract of land which juts out from its furthest shores, tapering off in a wedge-like form. Round these coasts of remotest ocean the Roman fleet then for the first time sailed, ascertained that Britain is an island, and simultaneously discovered and conquered what are called the Orcades, islands hitherto unknown. Thule too was descried in the distance, which as yet had been hidden by the snows of winter. Those waters, they say, are sluggish, and yield with difficulty to the oar, and are not even raised by the wind as other seas. The reason, I suppose, is that lands and mountains, which are the cause and origin of storms, are here comparatively rare, and also that the vast depths of that unbroken expanse are more slowly set in motion. But to investigate the nature of the ocean and the tides is no part of the present work, and many writers have discussed the subject. I would simply add, that nowhere has the sea a wider dominion, that it has many currents running in every direction, that it does not merely flow and ebb within the limits of the shore, but penetrates and winds far inland, and finds a home among hills and mountains as though in its own domain.

11. Who were the original inhabitants of Britain, whether they were indigenous or foreign, is, as usual among barbarians, little known. Their physical characteristics are various, and from these conclusions may be drawn. The red hair and large limbs of the inhabitants of Caledonia point clearly to a German origin.

The dark complexion of the Silures, their usually curly hair, and the fact that Spain is the opposite shore to them, are an evidence that Iberians of a former date crossed over and occupied these parts. Those who are nearest to the Gauls are also like them, either from the permanent influence of original descent, or, because in countries which run out so far to meet each other, climate has produced similar physical qualities.

But a general survey inclines me to believe that the Gauls established themselves in an island so near to them. Their religious belief may be traced in the strongly-marked British superstition. The language differs but little; there is the same boldness in challenging danger, and, when it is near, the same timidity in shrinking from it. The Britons, however, exhibit more spirit, as being a people whom a long peace has not yet enervated. Indeed we have understood that even the Gauls were once renowned in war; but, after a while, sloth following on ease crept over them, and they lost their courage along with their freedom. This too has happened to the long-conquered tribes of Britain; the rest are still what the Gauls once were.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com