EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Is Tokyo and rest of Japan being evacuated?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is Tokyo and rest of Japan being evacuated?
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This resident of Tokyo, Japan is claiming so but he does seem kind of batty. Branda, are you being evacuated? Is this true?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TnvzWrxRFd0&feature=channel_video_title

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of people are moving South I am already far to the south more than the distance from NY to Florida there is contamination in the milk supply and from farms around the area.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But are they evacuating Tokyo, Plus is it true that yall can't drink the Water??

LMAO that guy does seem a little "Batty"..LOL

Posts: 8812 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No they are not evacuating Tokyo but some countries and companies have relocated their staffs, but it is tough to live there.

understandable if his is distraught all he friends are probably on a flight out somewhere.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com