EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Another incident of Black gang rape of pre-pubescent girl

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Another incident of Black gang rape of pre-pubescent girl
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What the hell is going on with the psychie of young black men?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/03/29/2011-03-29_girl_11_lured_into_park_bathroom_in_moreno_valley_calif_and_gang_raped_by_7_teen.html

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Afrocentric, I usually try to engage these discussions but what is your reasoning for such behavior? Do you think its exclusive to one demographic or occurs in all societies? If you do argue its racially based then it would be fair to presume it was common before the 1970's in the African American community?

Afrocentric, why do you post this type of information? What is the purpose?

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, for starters, the increase in frequency of this behavior is molding people's perception of young blacks. Second, it lends credence to the stereotype that blacks, particularly black males, are out of control hypersexual people. More importantly, it is a social issue that needs to be discussed.

Personally, I do not know why such behavior is becoming prevelant and a norm among young Black males in the US. But it does seem like Blacks are retrogressing. Whether it is culturally or genetically, I don't know.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing you can do about it now, but whites are the biggest rapists in history. And the biggest rapists of pre-pubescent girls and boys. What else do you call the thriving sex-tourism trade in Thailand and Brazil. And those Catholic priests?

But, as I said the white record on rape--prepubescent and adult--cannot be surpassed. How else to explain all those rape products in the U.S., Brazil, Mexico, South Africa,--in fact all over the whole wide world?

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Nothing you can do about it now, but whites are the biggest rapists in history.

What is it: do you or do you not believe in Justice?

quote:

But it does seem like Blacks are retrogressing. Whether it is culturally or genetically, I don't know.

Indeed.
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com