EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » RFLOL!!!! Surely they are not serious?!?!?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: RFLOL!!!! Surely they are not serious?!?!?!
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He says women like being raped and have orgasm and also like getting beaten up a bit?! RFLOL!!!

GMS is the bomb!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1yuYJWjhyc&feature=feedf

Afrocentrism at its finest.

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are they Afrocentrist? they are BHI types that you formally belonged to they do not hold anything African in high regards just look how they shaped your mind po thang. [Frown]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL [Big Grin] what's BHI though?
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Mad]

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Why are they Afrocentrist? they are BHI types that you formally belonged to they do not hold anything African in high regards just look how they shaped your mind po thang. [Frown]

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mugisha
what's BHI though?

Black Hebrew Israelites they said they are the original Hebrews but they also make that claim for all western blacks which goes something like this Western hemisphere blacks are in fact refugees from Roman pillaging in ancient Israel and the 12 tribes colonized the Americas the so-called African slave trade was a big fat lie engineered to hide that fact. they have a dim view of Continental Africans IE sons of Ham as repressive brutes who although blacks enslave their ancestors to build pyramids for them and they are stuck in their evil idol worshiping ways and will get their just dessert one day, just like the wy man.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
BHI don't deny the slave trade...LOOOL. WTF, the Slave Trade is the very crux of their Doctrine...I.E Deut. 28. Without the slave trade the BHI doctrine falls apart because they realize that blacks were not the only ones enslaved.

The people who deny the slave Trade anc claim Africans colonized the Americas are the Moors.

Also how is what the BHI say any different than what black Muslims or Black Xtians say about Africa and A. Egypt. The Sudanese care so little about their Non Muslim history that they opted to flood them. And Prior to European interest in Egypt the A. Egyptian monuments lied desolate and defaced. Muslims defaced the White Limestone that sat on the Pyramids for thousands of years, a Muslim Sufi defaced the Spinx(Not Napoleon), and the Muslims destroyed Memphis to build Cairo.

Yet you Afrocentrics rally around and uplift Islam. When what the BHI say is no different than what a Muslim Black or not says, that Pagans AKA KAffirs will be wiped out or enslaved by "Allah" or "Jehovah" yet I have NEVER EVER EVER seen You say a damn thing about Islam [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also you all seem to generalize the BHI, while most are not Afrocentric, not all are nutcases like the ones in New York.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ZadokbenIsrael
^^^^
These Brothers are not preaching death to africans like the New york, and the GOCC and IUNIC Israelites do.

The BHI represent a reaction to white oppression in America no different than the Nation of Islam. Also African did sell our forefathers and stick our forefathers in dungeons. Did you think we forgot that. Did you think we forgot about the Millions and splendor the Ashanti Africans made off the Degredation of African slaves. In Africa there WAS NEVER a sense of Pan Africanism, Afrocentrism, or African Brotherhood, that is a result of Eurocentric Western Racism that created a "Negroid" race.

BHI was the African American Islam. Go uplift it like you do the Arab Cult you love so much that preaches the same Drivel against Pagan Africans they call Kaffirs.

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
You maybe right although I once saw a mocked-up genealogical map by some BHIs hanging out on Times Sq. It had all the areas of the Americas colonized by Black Hebrews like Jamaica was colonized by the tribe of Dan and so on, The Moors as far as I can tell has at least some documents to work from such as the treaty with the King of Morocco and the early American president.. something like that.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^^
The BHI claim the original 10 Tribes which had blacks but were also Native Americans came to the Americas. Then the Jews(the southern Kingdom AKA Judah, Benjamin and Levi) were sold during the slave trade.

The Moorish proof is as valid as the BHI. There are plenty of documents and info to support Hebrewisms among West and other Africans before Slavery.

No BHI denies the slave trade, as Duet. 28 is the crux of their doctrine. Once again its the Moors who deny the slave trade.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Jeri there are Jews who are blacks there are Muslims who are blacks and Christians who are blacks some has a long tradition in Africa and some AAs and other western blks may actually descended from these types
But the type I am used to seeing is those BHIs who hangout on the duce shouting invectives at people walking by..all the Abrahamic religions are agreed that African traditional religions or any traditional religion non people of the book has got to convert or go.

I am not partial to Islam or any other as I tend not to paint any group of people with a wide brush if I came across a nine per center acting in that manner I would wanna throw-up in my mouth also.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^^
The New York BHI are of their enviroment and reflect New York. The BHI movement itself is based off inferority complex issuies. some Blacks can't be satisfied that our people got caught up in the Slave Trade like other peoples that got caught up around the world. BHI want to uphold the notion that Slavery is exlcusive to African Americans and Carrebean blacks, yet the fact is slavery was the Norm and it was European Elightenment ideals that ended slavery as a practice...How Ironic, the so called Edomite created ideals to end slavery. To add further hurt to injury Josephus who BHI are notorious to quote claimed that Deut. 28 was fulfulled back in his day. Actual Ships brought Hebrew slaves to Egypt according to Josephus.

Yeah you are not partial to Islam you just save that Venom you have for BHI and Christianity. You afrocentrists are so see through, Big Suprise when you see all the White Muslms or when you see how the Arab feels about Negro blacks....Gigantic's relitionship to BHI is no different than being a Devout Muslim, same damn ideals when it comes to Pagan Africans.

^^^^
except the BHI are more direct and Honest they don't smile in you face saying ..."A-Salaam-Alaykum, Our Religion is a Religion of Peace"...LMAO the BHI actually take Pride in their Violent Religion unlinke the Lukewarm Muslims who claim their religion is one of "Peace"..LOL

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Jeri my original beef with Afro was the mis-labling of the BHIs as Afrocentric when they are no such thing,what ever their beliefs are they are not Afrocentric as Africa and African is not at the core center of their belief system and that goes for the other cults like the percenters or the Moors if they are fixated on anything but Africa. it's like labeling every negative thing and decay a politician does as Liberal to make use of the term so toxic no one wants to touch it.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com