EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » New Black Panther Leader Malik Zulu Shabazz says Gaddafi is black

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Black Panther Leader Malik Zulu Shabazz says Gaddafi is black
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New Black Panther Leader Malik Zulu Shabazz says Gaddafi is black

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tz5BzIrHulE

no comment, fyi

Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's entitled to his opinion. It isn't like "Black" describes anything biologically tangible anyways. How do you only pick that up out of an entire 3 minute rant? You seem to be obsessed with skin color.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
He's entitled to his opinion. It isn't like "Black" describes anything biologically tangible anyways. How do you only pick that up out of an entire 3 minute rant? You seem to be obsessed with skin color.

Look for example at Ausar Imhoteps recent posts, very few replies. Then look at posts with a racial angle everybody jumps on it, like four pages average. -this includes you

What does that tell you ???????

lioness,
the Black Queen

Posts: 42925 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Malik typifies the thinking of Afrocentrists in that if it ain't white then it has to be black. It is a very contrived & simplistic approach to distinguishing the various populations of humans. This is how Afrocentrists hijack culture and history, and amass non-whites under the banner "Black" to bolster their insignificant numbers, in their struggle against what they perceive to be white supremacy.
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quit the defensive talk about white supremacy. We all know what that is.

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crystal_Ball
Member # 18758

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crystal_Ball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Afrocentric Liars Exposed:
Malik typifies the thinking of Afrocentrists in that if it ain't white then it has to be black. It is a very contrived & simplistic approach to distinguishing the various populations of humans. This is how Afrocentrists hijack culture and history, and amass non-whites under the banner "Black" to bolster their insignificant numbers, in their struggle against what they perceive to be white supremacy.

Thats so true its quite sad actually.
Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Will y'all stop with the Afro-centrists trying to hijack other's culture already? true Afrocentists concern themselves with Africa and Africans plus their diaspora ..you may have folks who are Black centrist which is quite different they may not even bother looking at Africa at all but at everything black real or imagine that falls out side of Africa,lemme give an example if someone mentions maths a true Afrocentrist would not go looking for some Greek mathematician like Euclid trying to make him black instead he would go to Imhotep,Al Fulani or the Rhind papyrus ,the Ishango Bones or even African fractals,stop hijacking the term Afrocentric or Afrocentrism for everything that is nutty about blk folks.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Will y'all stop with the Afro-centrists trying to hijack other's culture already? true Afrocentists concern themselves with Africa and Africans plus their diaspora ..you may have folks who are Black centrist which is quite different they may not even bother looking at Africa at all but at everything black real or imagine that falls out side of Africa,lemme give an example if someone mentions maths a true Afrocentrist would not go looking for some Greek mathematician like Euclid trying to make him black instead he would go to Imhotep,Al Fulani or the Rhind papyrus ,the Ishango Bones or even African fractals,stop hijacking the term Afrocentric or Afrocentrism for everything that is nutty about blk folks.

Real talk. People need to stop trying to stop Afrocentrics...because they can't. And people need to stop defending white supremacy...because it's still a problem.
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albinos know what's up!

-

-

-

Plot :

College students exploring the Ozark Mountains for a school assignment, stumble upon a group of scary, redneck albino cave-dwellers.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:

Look for example at Ausar Imhoteps recent posts, very few replies. Then look at posts with a racial angle everybody jumps on it, like four pages average. -this includes you

What does that tell you ???????

lioness,
the Black Queen

she has a point captain america. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well dude, I am sorry to disappoint you but you face the same issue moderate Muslims face and that is your 'religion' has been hijacked my extremists. Their voice is much more forceful than the moderate Afrocentrists'. Afro-loons and -nutters are the face of Afrocentrism, just look at Al tukruri (s/p?), Mike, Prof. Clyde Winters, et al. . Sorry to be the bearer of somber truth.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
will y'all stop with the Afro-centrists trying to hijack other's culture already?

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
How is Al-Takruri a extreem Afrocentrist?? When has Al-Takruri ever advocated anything not backed up by sources dealing with Africana?? He might be "High Brow" but he deals only with Africa and anything that relates to Africa.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Let me tell you something you faggoty white supremacist ape man, you ilk has been hijacking everyone's culture, lands, history, etc, and even did quite literally, White Egyptians, White Nubians, White Chinese creators in the Tarim Basin, white Kennewick man in America, you faggots even hijacked Cro-Magnons and Neanderthals which is your latest obsession, a Neanderthal origin for silly crackers like yourselves who are pissed and angry that the man and woman all humanity comes from originated in Africa. If it ain't true West-Central-Southern African Negro its mulatto, hybrid or some mysterious crackers from Eurasia dropped in unannounced, now shut the hell up and bow to you God. Monkeys can be racist, so your racism and racist scholarship over the last 100 years is unimpressive.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JCMC, Al Takruri claims the hebrews were "Black." This is the same nonsense tactic Afronutters use -- they find some historical people of color, label them 'black,' and voila! Negro [pseudo] history.

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
^^^^
How is Al-Takruri a extreem Afrocentrist?? When has Al-Takruri ever advocated anything not backed up by sources dealing with Africana?? He might be "High Brow" but he deals only with Africa and anything that relates to Africa.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Get psychiatric help while you can dude. It aint too late.

quote:
Originally posted by .Charlie Bass.:
Let me tell you something you faggoty white supremacist ape man, you ilk has been hijacking everyone's culture, lands, history, etc, and even did quite literally, White Egyptians, White Nubians, White Chinese creators in the Tarim Basin, white Kennewick man in America, you faggots even hijacked Cro-Magnons and Neanderthals which is your latest obsession, a Neanderthal origin for silly crackers like yourselves who are pissed and angry that the man and woman all humanity comes from originated in Africa. If it ain't true West-Central-Southern African Negro its mulatto, hybrid or some mysterious crackers from Eurasia dropped in unannounced, now shut the hell up and bow to you God. Monkeys can be racist, so your racism and racist scholarship over the last 100 years is unimpressive.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Melaninking, I'm asking you this seriously, no jokes please. have you seen the movie Albino Farm? be honest.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x908f0_albino-farm-trailer_shortfilms

Mike check this out they've got these bible quotes in there

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Let's look at what brother Malik is saying for a moment.
Look at Obama. He usually gets called Black.

Malik was saying on the tape that Gaddafi is black Berber. Is it possible he's half Tuareg or something?

But I did a thread called

LIBYA: key members of the regime

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004357

Ironlion big upped it.
I don't know that much about it but the people in power over there were not looking that "black".
maybe some were I don't know about.
I could say that his African security team was a tactic to get sympathy from Africa but I checked out this video and a couple of these chicks is pretty light skinned although I guess Ethiopian.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/meet-the-amazonian-guard-qaddafis-all-female-security-force/

I think the Nation of Islam considers Muslim Arabs
members of the "original family" anyway.
One thing I don't like was what Gaddafi's Arab legion was doing in Chad in the 1980s.

peace,

lioness productions

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As far as I know Al-Takruri never said the Hebrews were all black, but that there were blacks amoung the Hebrews which makes sense. I find it funny how people like you will jump up and talk about so called caucasians who are supposed to inhabit an area stretching fro Northern Europe and Russia all the was to the Horn of Africa but can't fathom the idea that blacks left so called "SSA".

The Double Standard of Eurocentrics amaze me.

quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
JCMC, Al Takruri claims the hebrews were "Black." This is the same nonsense tactic Afronutters use -- they find some historical people of color, label them 'black,' and voila! Negro [pseudo] history.

quote:
^^^^

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Melaninking, I'm asking you this seriously, no jokes please. have you seen the movie Albino Farm? be honest.

Little Ms. Daisy Lightness. Some stones are better left, unturned. [Big Grin]
Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Have you seen Schindler's list?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
come on son! you are comparing the cranial and skin color measure. I mean, come on son! you will lose.

quote:
As far as I know Al-Takruri never said the Hebrews were all black, but that there were blacks amoung the Hebrews which makes sense. I find it funny how people like you will jump up and talk about so called caucasians who are supposed to inhabit an area stretching fro Northern Europe and Russia all the was to the Horn of Africa but can't fathom the idea that blacks left so called "SSA".

quote:

quote:
^^^^

Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Get psychiatric help while you can dude. It aint too late.

quote:
Originally posted by .Charlie Bass.:

Faggot you need mental help with you goddamned delusional obsession with nameless "Afrocentric liars" that don't even make half or any of the claims you claim to expose and refute.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
WTF, are you talking about. "Lose" what?? Im not debating you dummy, Im talking about Al-Takruri never saying all the Jews were black or that Al-Takruri has never advocated anything outside of Africana studies.

There were black Jews kid, get over it. Plus you need to read the scriptures the Jews loved them some "Hamite" women esp. the Patriarchs. LOL.

quote:
come on son! you are comparing the cranial and skin color measure. I mean, come on son! you will lose.

quote:

quote:

quote:
^^^^

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com