EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » BLACK BEAUTY, spin-off from Black in Latin America thread (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  15  16  17   
Author Topic: BLACK BEAUTY, spin-off from Black in Latin America thread
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -

-  -

-

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -

-

-

-

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
If I post any duplicates from this point, my apologies...for some reason, some pictures on the previous pages are now coming up as red x's on my screen and I can't see what's there...

-  -

-

-

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -  -

-  -

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -  -

-  -

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -  -

-

-  -

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -  -

-  -

-

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-  -

-  -

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -
 -

-

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Per hypodescent she is just as 'Black' as any SSA

Black Power [Razz]

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by NonProphet:

Per hypodescent she is just as 'Black' as any SSA

Black Power [Razz]

Sorry, I don't subscribe to that notion aka fukry....

that being said, this thread is not the place for you or she...if you want to celebrate that form of beauty then by all means, create your own thread doing so....

but I would appreciate if you would respect this thread and allow us to have something just for us....I overstand it's not in your Nature, but please try...

This thread is about the celebration of BLACK BEAUTY AND OUR AFRICANNESS, it is not meant to denigrate others but it is not the place for others....

Thanks in advance.

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OK, if you don't subscribe to hypodescent than why post some images with mixed ancestry or maybe your title should be "Black and other Beauties" instead. You obviously are a confused, ignorant, Western uneducated slave descendant who projects your own culture on to the world and doesn't know the difference between a sociopolitical agenda and science. I bet you can't define 'Black people' in scientific terms only. You are too dumb to know that in certain African countries today, Black is a relative term reserved for natives and some AA visiting those countries are ridiculed as 'Whites' and/or 'Mutts'.

Self-esteem derives from self-accomplishment and self-love not from egocentrism.

Fock off Asshole

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by NonProphet:
OK, if you don't subscribe to hypodescent than why post some images with mixed ancestry or maybe your title should be "Black and other Beauties" instead. You obviously are a confused, ignorant, Western uneducated slave descendant who projects your own culture on to the world and doesn't know the difference between a sociopolitical agenda and science. I bet you can't define 'Black people' in scientific terms only. You are too dumb to know that in certain African countries today, Black is a relative term reserved for natives and some AA visiting those countries are ridiculed as 'Whites' and/or 'Mutts'.

Self-esteem derives from self-accomplishment and self-love not from egocentrism.

Fock off Asshole

FISH BWOY...I will entertain you one last time...

You have no clue what I know, from what I do not know...

further, I ain't from the United Snakes of Amerikkka....

and lastly, while I'm fucking off, YOU go suck out yuh modda's duppy soursop popdung hole....move and gwey

As I said, you just can't help yourSelf yuh stinkin jancro

Mi nuh entertain yuh dibbi dibbi ass again....

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Non Prophet do you subscribe to the notion of Races?? Like do you advocate "Negro" and "Caucasian"

BTW the woman you posted is Brazillian she is prob. of Indian, African and Obviously European decent, she looks more European phenotypically though..IMO.

Soon America will become the next Brazil.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by -Just Call Me Jari-:
Non Prophet do you subscribe to the notion of Races?? Like do you advocate "Negro" and "Caucasian"

BTW the woman you posted is Brazillian she is prob. of Indian, African and Obviously European decent, she looks more European phenotypically though..IMO.

Soon America will become the next Brazil.

With all due respect, THIS is NOT the thread for THAT.

I would really appreciate it if unnu would be so kind as to not mash up my thread....which is what unnu are doing...

Thanks in advance.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I made a thread that I hope Non Prophet will participate in and answer my question.

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004897

NON prophet if you will answer my question in my thread not this one, thanks.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

Gaye McDonald, Jamaican Fashion model  -

Chris Gayle  -

-

-

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

--------------------
mr.writer.asa@gmail.com

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man should of posted to this thread long ago.

Time to add some spice to this Thread:

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Some gorgeous women you've found, KING!

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Posts: 7071 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -  -

-

-  -

-  -

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -  -

-

-  -

-

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -  -

-

-  -

-  -

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -  -

-  -  -

-  -

(Panama)-  -

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-  -

-

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
SIMPLETON GYAL....LOL....YUH AH TRY...BUT YUH SEE...YUH CAN'T TROUBLE ME....CAH....

YOU EYE TOO RED AND YUH P*SSY GREEN...YOU DUTTY GUN INA BAGGY...LMBAO

HAD THERE NEVER BEEN A BLACK WOMAN...YOU NEVER WUDA BE.....YOU DUNCE-HEAD SKETEL...LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You come into our threads and make your remarks with all due disrespect. I figured I would make mine to your thread. He is a Greek model. You all say that the Greeks are mostly black so I'm making my contribution to the black beauty thread. [Wink]

-

Posts: 527 | From: usa | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Simple Girl:
You come into our threads and make your remarks with all due disrespect. I figured I would make mine to your thread. He is a Greek model. You all say that the Greeks are mostly black so I'm making my contribution to the black beauty thread. [Wink]

RENK FACETY GYAL...HAVE FUN....YUH HAUNTED SO MI OVERSTAND...YUH 'WHITE' ALSO, AND THUS THIS BEHAVIOR I ALSO OVERSTAND, AS IT'S IN YOUR NATURE YOU CAN'T HELP YOURSELF, LOL...U CAN ANGER ME AS MUCH AS A SCORPION CAN....AND BEING AS I OVERSTAND ITS NATURE, IF IT STINGS ME I CAN'T VEX...YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT DUPPY-BAT... [Wink] ...EXCEPT YOU HAVE NO STING BOUT YOU ATALL...

-

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Another black Greek beauty.

-

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
 -
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
 -
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
 -
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Seriously, the Nordic beauty thread was never serious anyways. Cassiterides wouldn't spend more than 20 minutes posting pictures in it, and by his own admission, it was just a Knee Jerk reaction to TruthandRights' threads. You really want to celebrate "Nordic beauty" stormfront is the place for you

In any event, if it really bothered you, you could have sent a message to ausar or just, oh I don't know ignored us? Even though cassiterides thread directly insulted this one, so I would make the argument the response he got from us WAS warranted. I recommend you make your own thread without the opening derogatory statements. No surprise you would resort to this childish behavior.

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
^Childish behavior? That sounds funny coming from you. I ask that Ausar deletes my posts here. The point was directed at truthandrights. If she hasn't gotten it by now, she won't never get it [Confused]
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Calabooz ':
^Seriously, the Nordic beauty thread was never serious anyways. Cassiterides wouldn't spend more than 20 minutes posting pictures in it, and by his own admission, it was just a Knee Jerk reaction to TruthandRights' threads. You really want to celebrate "Nordic beauty" stormfront is the place for you

In any event, if it really bothered you, you could have sent a message to ausar or just, oh I don't know ignored us? Even though cassiterides thread directly insulted this one, so I would make the argument the response he got from us WAS warranted. I recommend you make your own thread without the opening derogatory statements. No surprise you would resort to this childish behavior.

Of course she would- she is 'white' and we can NOT expect anything better outta DuttyGyal... [Roll Eyes]

she doesn't want to go to stormfront because she wants to play here with us Black People [Big Grin]

Her point failed, because her posting in this thread doesn't faze me in the least....  -

Though Truth be told, it is KING who is starting to annoy me in this thread just a tad bit...like he has a Black Woman fetish...this thread is about BLACK BEAUTY IN ALL OF ITS ASPECTS...not a thread to exploit the beauty of Black Women, so to speak (I may not have articulated that last thought quite exactly right, but I am sure one of the Conscious Brothas here knows what I am saying)....
[Smile]

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^KING's intentions are pure, you should cut him some slack sis. You should also check out his [other] picture threads as he's made some marvelous contributions in that regard.
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
^KING's intentions are pure, you should cut him some slack sis. You should also check out his [other] picture threads as he's made some marvelous contributions in that regard.

No, I overstand it....but again, it's like he has a Black Woman fetish...it's a lil disturbing looking at the bigger picture I am looking at here...Black Beauty is not all about us Black Women looking sexy...WE ARE MORE THAN THAT...and so yes I am a bit offended because it comes off that is all he sees us as...like so many 'white' men that say they love dem some Black Women...BLACK BEAUTY DOES NOT = SEXINESS ALONE.....THERE IS NOTHING MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN BLACK LOVE AND THAT I PROMOTE...

SMH....THANK GOD FOR FORUMS THAT PROMOTE BLACK UNITY AND BLACK LOVE...

Simple Girl
Member # 16578

Rate Member
Pom pom boy doesn't care about any of you. This is his feel good forum. He comes in here just to comfort his own disturbing thoughts about black people. He is just as much a racist as anyone he has ever accused of being the same. If he really thought highly of black people, he wouldn't be here thinking that you all need his help. It's good therapy for him to come in, wave his pom poms for you all, and call white people racists. He thinks you all need some reassurance from a white person.
  This topic comprises 17 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  15  16  17   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com