EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Etymology of Blue Blood (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Etymology of Blue Blood
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is a good read; I have a copy of it:

-

quote:
African Origins of the Major "Western Religions" first published in 1970, continues to be one of Dr. Ben's most thought-provoking works. This critical examination of the history, beliefs and myths, remains instructive and fresh. By highlighting the African influences and roots of these religions, Dr. Ben reveals an untold history that many would prefer to forget.

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
As I have warned many times, over many years: You CANNOT trust White translations of ANYTHING!
They must always be cross-checked.

Obviously the....

Selections from Plato's Republic, Book V
473c to 480a
Translated by Paul Shorey from
The Collected Works of Plato, Huntington and Cairns (ed.), Princeton U. Press, 1980, p. 712-720.

Was done by one of the many Albino liars (Paul Shorey) in academia.

To all but the lying, fantasizing, delusional Albinos: it is clear that Plato is teasing his older brother Glaucon, whom he knows to be an unrepentant Womanizer.

What he is saying, is that no matter the attribute, Glaucon will always find a flowery way to see and describe his target.

Oh dear, if yall would only read Emma, by Jane Austen (1816), you would see how blatant eurocentrism lies. All the Blackness tumbles from the pages, its not coded, its not concealed; Austen is a Black activist.
Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111
quote:

by Mary Lefkowitz

Was Greek Culture Stolen from Africa?
Modern myth vs. ancient history

Excerpted from her Book Not Out of Africa: How Afrocentrism Became an Excuse to Teach Myth as History

I really do not agree with anything this woman says. Van Sertima answered them, he said the Olmecs or something wore helmets that resemble buckets, they said that he said that Olmecs wore buckets as helmets...

Mike111, do you understand what powerful weapon you have with your knowledge? You are destined to be a leader of your people. History is both science and is myth, and the people need slogans. History is a means to an end, it has a clear purpose, to get people on the move. That's how they approach history, and see the devastating results for Blacks. You need to fight fire with fire. Do not worry about sources, have them ready if a scholar should ask, but think about the ordinary, poor people who have no time or money to buy books or spent weeks in a whites infested library. We do that research for them, and offer the results. You want to help them, Enlighten them, lead them out of white supremacy hell. By opening their eyes to Black European Kings, The Stuarts who were coal Black. Make an exhibition and tour all of Chicago, next Illinois, next Oprah. You spent a lot of time battling white and black trash here: why? There are only four people on the web who talk about Black Kings, make it count, do spread the word. You have all the elements to confirm my blue blood theory. The whites were ruled by Blacks.

-
[Turkish ladies, usually chewing sunflower seeds, always offering me bits of food, pretzels, small stuffed buns, fresh fruit]

Please stop abusing mulattoes, Turks, etc ...it's so offensive to cultured people, and you might loose your audience. State you opinions, but do show respect to receive respect. The Turks were always most kind and respectful to me when I traveled the whole of Turkey. Addressing me as ' hadji,' sending someone to fetch a chair, offering hot tea. Never mind the big shots, the bloodsucking elite, they are everywhere the same, I side with the poor people. And even though white, some are real lookers...The food is great.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
this thread is an assault on Mr. Codfried's teachings, shame

Mike's has finally been brainwashed by the white man's lies about blue blood. He's been taken over by evil forces,
tricked by false historians despite all the time and effort Egmond spent in educating us about the true meaning.

We await Mr. Codfried's corrections of this matter,
perhaps Mike can be reasoned with still be saved from the clutches of the fakers

-

You have some wit...a shame you choose to be blind from the truth.

Somewhere they write about me: that he really seems to believe his theories.

This is really funny.

Or: ' someone has an axe to grind;' about my Jane Austen teachings.

So I went to reading all those tacky euro centrist BS books, just because I have an axe to grind.

Very funny.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com